Shared for the Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One woman who I would later refer to as 'F' was sitting in a leather chair completely naked with a man in sexy red lingerie between her legs fucking her with a dildo that was sticking out of his mouth. I stared at this scene and could see the gem base of a butt plug sticking out of his ass. He bobbed his head forward and back until the woman suddenly moaned out an orgasm, at which point she pushed him out of her and pointed to the empty chair in the middle of the room. She stood and threw a light dress over her naked body, and sat back down, leaving the submissive with the mouth dildo still in place on his face, sitting looking longingly at her.

Once the scene with F was finished, 'A' stood and started to speak to welcome everyone for the weekend. She was dressed in sheer black nylon and lace lingerie with garters and stockings and heels. I was a little jealous of the obvious quality of her lingerie, and what looked like very expensive shoes. Her hair and makeup were immaculate and she was obviously a strong and capable woman, and dressed to fuck. I was a little smitten right off the top, and I looked forward to an opportunity to play with her if possible.

"The ladies on the outside of this ring have all met before, either online or in person, and we are all familiar with the plans for this weekend. The ladies on the inside of the ring may be a little more uncertain about what is happening here, so this introduction is largely for your benefit. In a moment, each of the dominants will stand and introduce themselves and their submissives. They will tell a little about you and your likes and dislikes sexually, as well as any specific boundaries that they are aware of regarding your willingness to participate in certain activities. There are no secrets here, and everyone must be willing to state their needs clearly and concisely.

Obviously, there will be a need for discretion beyond this room, so we will only use letters to identify people. For this weekend, I am 'A' and this is my home, and you are all welcome here to use the facilities as you wish. There is a pool in the back, and your dominant halves have packed everything you might need for your enjoyment, in all kinds of different areas - and as may be obvious, swim suits are not required! If you need anything, please ask.

My submissive is here in the middle with a black cock sticking out of her mouth. You may refer to her as "Z" if you need to and she has very few boundaries in terms of her activity. I do ask that if any of you, from either part of this circle, choose to fuck her, and I highly recommend it, that you replace the plug in her ass. She needs to know that she is mine, and that particular plug is connected to an app on my phone and I enjoy reminding my toy that she is mine to play with however and whenever I wish. She would prefer that if you are reaching out to her to play, that you generally not speak to her. Believe me when I say that she will be very malleable if you just grab her by the hand and take her where you'd like her to go, and she will be extremely cooperative if I tell her to do anything at all.

We'll go around the circle to the left."

"My name is 'B' and you can remember that by thinking of me as Bitch." 'B' was dressed in a classic leather dominatrix dress and she was carrying a paddle. "Stand up slave!" she commanded, and her sub stood up in the circle. She had her hands bound behind her and was only half dressed with no top and a long blonde wig. Her makeup was overdone and slutty, and dark eyes and glossy lips, and she wore a pink garter belt and pink stockings, and her cock was in a pink plastic chastity device. "Introduce yourself to each of the ladies here by going around the circle and kissing them briefly, anywhere they wish to be kissed."

'Y' proceeded to move around the circle giving each of the ladies a quick but passionate kiss, until she reached the woman who had recently been fucked by 'Z' who stood and bent over so that her asshole could be kissed. 'Y' didn't hesitate and kissed her fully on the ass, letting her tongue explore, and ultimately leaving a red circle of lipstick around the pretty asshole on display.

"Introduce yourself to the ladies in the middle as well" came the command, and 'Y' did a loop in the middle, kissing each of us other than the person who still had a dildo protruding from their mouth. The dildo got a quick suck, and when she got to me, she promptly leaned forward and kissed my nipple, taking the clamp into her mouth and giving it a quick tug before moving on. I was briefly stunned, but moaned immediately at the sensation and my cock hardened even more at the idea of my nipple being sucked by someone whom I had not even properly met.

'B' proceeded. "I'll do anything with you, to you, or on you. 'Y' does not enjoy being whipped, but you can spank or paddle her all day and that is fine." To prove her point, she stood, walked to her submissive, pulled her down by the lower lip and smacked her bare ass hard with the paddle. 'Y' moaned and then sat down in her chair as instructed.

"I am 'E' or 'Elegant' if you need something to remember. You will notice that my submissive husband 'V' and I share the same taste in clothes."

The two of them were dressed and made up almost identically in what seemed like quality dresses, stockings, jewellery, and shoes, which made me think of my morning in lingerie with Gweneth.

"Dressing like this is a reasonably new thing for us, but when I first caught 'V' dressed like a woman, she told me that she was excited because she wanted to be like me. Since then, we have worked to have extremely similar wardrobes, even her breastforms are modelled after me, and she wears a gaff at all times when dressed so that we have very similar shapes and appearance. Sexually, 'V' will not be participating with you in any activities, but she is permitted to watch and observe any or all of you if you are willing to have her. I on the other hand, will actively participate in your activities, particularly if you allow 'V' to observe. If you would like to assist the two of us in dressing at some point, please just ask! Also 'V' is a fantastic cook and will be preparing our meals this weekend. She will not need help in the kitchen, but I'd love if you can provide her a little distraction for at times, just to keep my little cuck on her toes. I'd also love to have some assistance and advice in how best to use a strapon as I have never fucked my little submissive and I know that she would like that at some point. I'd love to learn at the hands of someone experienced if you will let me."

"I'm 'F' as in fuck I like to fuck... The maid is mine, and she has a great big cock for anyone who is into size. Personally, I'd rather fuck her than the other way around, but she is good at lots of jobs and always willing to step in to 'clean things up' if you'd like. She's good with a duster, but frankly she is far better with her tongue."

'F' stood up and lifted off her light dress to stand buck naked in the circle. "I really love to be fucked be a woman who knows what to do with a strapon. I know a few of you are really good a fucking your subs, and I'm hoping to be with you throughout the weekend, and I have a surprise for one lucky lady. If you are able to make me cum four times in one session sometime this weekend, you can have the maid for a weekend to cook, clean, and whatever. Oh - and she really likes to be whipped, humiliated, and taken to task for her failures, so consider what you might do for me to get her as a reward. If you are in the middle of this circle, keep your fucking hands off of me, but 'she' might be interested in opening up a little for you if you are nice to her. I would normally have her cooking this weekend, but 'V' is apparently excellent, so my little sub's main job will be cleaning the boys up as needed. That's all I've got for now."

'F' sat back down without even bothering to get dressed, and she started to rub her pussy gently, moving back and forth between light strokes of her clit and roughly shoving a finger or two deep inside her wet hole. Everyone took a moment watching before moving to the next dominant on the outside of the ring.

'C' was up next and she was dressed quite simply in a nice dress, stockings and heels. She appeared to be braless, but it was the kind of outfit that I was used to seeing her in back when we were having an affair. She started, "I'm 'C' and the lovely girl in the green dress with the ball gag and the hood is my husband. We discovered his propensity for dressing at about the same time I discovered my propensity for fucking his boss - the lovely girl in the pink latex standing over there. The boss's wife is 'G' and at some point we all realized that I'd rather be with 'G' than with either of the other two, but she is very committed to her little sub. I also like the financial arrangement of being taken care of by my sissy husband and being able to play with him in some very interesting ways. He likes to be whipped and spanked, and when I stuff a strapon in his mouth, he is always very enthusiastic about sucking it. Play with him all you like - I don't really care what you do with him or to him, but I'll be taking him home with me because I like what he can afford, and I have a lot of sway over how he spends his money."

'C' turned to 'F' and said directly to her, "I'm going to take a shot at your prize, but I suspect 'G' might get further in the process than me. She is REALLY good, and I hope you give her a chance to fuck you. Her hubby there is a bit of a size queen, so I suspect she has some toys with her that might suit you, and she is the only person who has ever made me cum by fucking me in the ass. If you're interested, I might even join in the party and help."

'C' sat back down and then my wife was the only one left.

"I guess you've had part of my introduction from my friend. I am 'G' and my submissive standing here is 'T' and we will both be very willing to explore this weekend. We've done almost everything together with the exception of this kind of dedicated weekend, and I love to be with 'T' in new and open settings, and to push her limits. She loves to be bound and used for my pleasure, and I'm certain that she will extend many of you the same courtesies. There are few things she doesn't enjoy sexually, but she has always been very resistant to having sex with men, unless it was a group setting with women involved. As was mentioned, she likes to open her ass up and stretch things out, and really enjoys pushing those boundaries."

She motioned to me and said "Come here and turn around."

I stood and walked slowly to her and turned my exposed ass to the rest of the room. My wife then stood beside me and slowly, expectantly, and insistently started to pull my butt plug out of my ass in front of everyone. It took time and moaning to get the first ball through my opening, but one that was done, the rest popped out quite quickly. I could feel that my ass gaped wide as the last ball was removed, and Gwyneth tucked an unknown number of fingers into me while I remained still and standing there. She stood the removed plug up on the table beside her and reached into her bag for a new steel plug, slightly smaller with a hot pink heart shaped gem on the base. I gasped as she slid it into me and my sphincter closed up around it's base. I felt a little empty because of the missing large plug, but the new plug was substantially heavier and the weight was an interesting feeling. I had to clench my ass to keep everything inside where it was supposed to be.

"I enjoy fucking 'T' and I like it when she fucks me, but she has full permission this weekend to play with anyone in any way, and I am open to whatever comes my way this weekend as well. 'F' - I look forward to finding a moment together and really finding out how much you like to be fucked, and 'C' my friend - there is always room for you in my bed and my life."

With that she sat back down and everyone looked around like they were wondering what might be next.

'A' stood up and said "'V' will be preparing some dinner for about an hour from now. In the meantime, please explore the house, the pool, and each other. I look forward to meeting all of you and learning more about you as the weekend proceeds.

'F' put a harsher point on things when she stood up and smiled and simply said, "Who wants to fuck me right now?"

And the weekend was off to a wild start.

I was standing next to Gwyneth when 'A' approached me. She ran her hand up my latex covered leg and across my cock. She reached around me and held herself against me and kissed me deeply, almost possessively. She grabbed my ass and pulled my cheeks apart, playing a little with my plug, and then whispered in my ear. "I've heard a lot about you from 'G' and I have a special place in my home that I'd like to take you, and play with you. I understand that you are excited by bondage and more than willing to be flogged and whipped and spanked, along with your obvious talent for taking things in your asshole. I'm going to do all of those things to you and more, and by the end, I want you to be so ready that you beg me to fuck you as hard as I can. Does that interest you at all?"

My knees went a little weak as 'A' caressed me and rubbed herself against me, and I was obviously interested, but because I was standing right next to Gwyn, I felt the need to check in with her. I glanced her way and she was sitting watching us closely. She simply nodded her affirmation, and told me, "You know my rules, and you have full permission to play this weekend, so don't be shy - tell Miss 'A' how excited you are to play with her".

I turned back to 'A' and replied to her question. "Yes Ma'am. I am very interested in you playing with me in any way that you would enjoy."

"Good", 'A' responded. "But you may call me Mistress for our time together, not Ma'am"

I flinched and tightened up for a moment. One of the rules that Gwyneth has for me is that she will be my only Mistress. That word was reserved for her at all times, and any order from her would immediately countermand anything I was doing or wanted to do. I had to tell 'A' that I couldn't follow her very first order to me, but I didn't want to disappoint her. I was standing frozen when Gwyneth intervened on my behalf.

"I think that the reason 'T' just froze up a little is that one of my few hard and fast rules for her is that she is never to call anyone 'Mistress' aside from me. I get the feeling she is very excited to go with you, and to serve you, and didn't want to disappoint you right away by disobeying your first command. Is there something else that she could call you that would be to your liking - I'm certain that any other name would work for her."

'A' took a moment and smiled. "Of course, and I'm sorry 'G'... I certainly don't want to interfere with your rules for your submissive." She turned to me. "For this weekend you may refer to me as your Queen, but because of the nature of our relationship, I need an act of worship right now before we leave this room. Lie down on your back right here and now."

She helped me down and pulled the skirt up so my hard cock was standing straight up into the air. When I was lying on the floor and settled, my Queen pulled the thong strap of her panties aside and sat directly on my face. She rubbed herself up and down, using my nose to stimulate first her clit and then her sopping wet pussy. She took some time using my tongue to rim her asshole, and then leaned in and forced my tongue deep into her vagina. When she was ready, she told me to stick out my tongue, and she rode it on her clit until she gushed into my mouth. She rested on me until she was ready to stand and then she stood, helped me up, and grabbed my leash without a word.

She reached into a small side table near Gwyneth, and pulled out a ball gag. She assured me that all her toys were clean, and proceeded to put the gag in my mouth and tighten it behind my head telling me "I want to hear you moan, and if I want your opinion about anything I will remove this, but for the moment you are mine could see her smile deeply and glance at Gwyn who was still seated and watching the whole scene. Gwyn smiled back and mouthed the words 'have fun' to me, before my Queen dragged me off down the hallway into whatever fun might await.

She led me along the hallway by the bedrooms, and up a set of stairs into an open attic space that was decorated and laid out as dungeon. It was beautiful and there was lots of light, many windows, and a ton of bondage gear, a St. Andrews Cross, O rings in the ceiling with ropes and some chains hanging, and in the middle of the room there was a beautiful, red-leather covered spanking bench with stocks at one end and a series of rings that could be used to bind someone in multiple ways.

"Your first task in this room is to strip fully naked. Take off everything you are wearing and show yourself to me. I may dress you later, but for the moment I want you exposed completely and utterly." 'A' took her time working the latex off of my body, fondling and exploring me as she proceeded. Once I was free of clothes, she had me put my shoes back on, as she said she liked the way it made my calves stretch and thin. As she was removing my latex, she ran her fingers over my plug and teased my rock-hard cock. She ordered me onto the spanking bench and directed my hands and head into the stocks. My knees held my torso slightly above the bench, forcing my ass to stick out and up. She spanked me a few times with her hand, and then connected my ankle straps to a fastener on the bench, and then announced that she was leaving and would be right back.

When she returned, there were others with her. The dominant who was dressed the same as 'V', our chef, was there with us, along with the submissive who kissed my nipples. 'A' ran a leather whip across my back and I felt it come down hard on the back of my thighs, which made me gasp, and then subtly moan through my gag.

"I want to be able to show 'E' what it looks like to have complete control over a slave. Do you want this as well?" I nodded my restrained head.

After a few moments, I could feel several hands running over my body. They reached under to pinch my nipples, and pushed and pulled on my plug. Occasionally I would feel the whip on my ass, back, or legs - just to keep me on my toes.

I could do nothing, nor would I if I could have.

Sometimes the whip was more tentative, and I assumed that was when 'E' was holding it. The slave in the corner stood quietly, saying and doing nothing the entire time.

'A' adjusted the bench so that it was supporting my chest a little better, and then I felt part of it fall away and leave me with my ass fully exposed and in the air, just waiting for someone to fuck me. 'A' positioned herself behind me and removed my plug only to replace it with something longer and slightly larger that she proceeded to fuck me with. "This is the strapon cock I'm going to fuck you with after dinner, but I want you to do a couple of things before that happens to show me your subservience.", she said while continuing to fuck deeply. She instructed 'E' to come and stand in front of me, and lift up her dress for me to lick her pussy. 'E' was tentative, but did as she was told. I was coming to the conclusion that she was actually submissive as well, even if she was more dominant than her husband. 'E' stood before me and brought her pussy closer, but it was difficult to be effective and get an angle to really service her well. 'A' instructed her to turn around and bend so I could have better access to her asshole, and once that happened, I was in perfect position to lick and fuck her ass with my tongue. We carried on that way for a few minutes, continuing with the constant in and out of the dildo behind me, before 'A' put a halt to our activities. She told me that they would all be leaving for dinner, and that food would be provided for me later, and that she at least would return after dinner. 'A' withdrew the large dildo from my ass and replaced my plug saying that it was better because it would stay in place for as long as she left me alone. She then unlocked the stocks and removed them, and chained my wrists to the rings on the lower part of the spanking bench. The last thing she did before she left was to take a riding crop off the wall and give me 10 lashes on each ass cheek, and a few extras up and down the back of my legs. Then everyone left me in the room on my own and presumably went off to dinner.