Shared Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, yes," Lisa moaned as her boyfriend sank deep into her ass until both guys were fully inside her once again, stuffing both her holes. "That feels really good, actually!"

"I bet you're a natural at this!" Jason exclaimed, delirious from the pleasure of plugging his girlfriend's ass while his friend was stuffed deep in her pussy at the same time. Lisa laughed and held herself up again, her hands on either side of Shane's shoulders as Shane latched onto Lisa's lovely boobs and Jason put one hand on Lisa's lower back and wrapped the other around her ankle, just like Shane had done. This time, the guys got right to it. With Lisa in great spirits and now having as much fun as the boys were having, there wasn't the same need for Jason and Shane to start at a slow pace. As soon as everyone was in position, Jason got thing started by thrusting back and forth into Lisa'a ass, and Shane caught right up by doing the same in Lisa's pussy. Soon, they were sawing in and out of her again like pistons in a well-oiled machine as Lisa gasped and moaned between them, her hair shifting back and forth with her body as she got rocked by those two cocks at the other end.

Soon Jason and Shane, both panting and sweating, were pounding Lisa's holes so hard that they weren't really taking turns going inside her anymore. It didn't matter because by now Lisa was so accustomed to the double-fucking that the same level of care and concern they began with was no longer necessary. "That's it, boys!" Lisa cried out as they slammed in and out of her. "Fuck me! Fuck both my holes as hard as you can!"

"She really is a natural!" Shane managed to say as his hand shifted up to Lisa's shoulders and he pushed up into her pussy over and over again as hard as he could.

"That's my girl!" Jason uttered proudly as he now had both hands on Lisa's hips and railed her ass to his heart's content. "You're so fucking hot!" The feeling of his friend's cock pumping hard up into Lisa's other hole over and over made the sensation of screwing her ass even hotter. By now the room was filled with the scent of sweat and sex while shouts and moans from all three of them were getting so frequent and so loud that the neighbors could probably hear them. However, even the usually self-conscious Lisa didn't mind if other people heard them at this point. While the girl had certainly had her share of wild sexual experiences, nothing topped the double-pounding she was receiving right now at the hands of these two athletic studs.

"Oh my gosh!" Lisa cried out, the men still hammering her ass and pussy. "Oh wow! This turned out much better than I expected!"

"Let's flip her over!" Jason shouted a little louder than necessary, he was so caught up in the excitement.

"Yeah, man!" Shane said as the boys slowed to a stop.

"Anything you want," Lisa said as her holes were suddenly vacated but just for a moment as Jason and Shane manhandled her and flipped her onto her back. She liked the feel of their strong hands being assertive. "And when you're ready, you can cum anywhere you want . . . on my face," she added, "or my tits . . . ." she trailed off.

"Oh, we will," Jason said, holding Lisa's legs up and apart as Shane worked his cock into Lisa's ass in Jason's plain sight. Lisa had her hands down at her sides, bracing herself against Shane's hips as Shane slid his whole cock back in Lisa's ass. Once Shane was ready, Jason stepped forward. "Spread your legs, honey," Jason asked. Lisa complied, spreading her high-heel clad legs far apart while Jason worked his cock into her pussy, double-penetrating the babe for the third time that night. Once he had half his cock inside his girl, Jason grabbed Lisa's ankles again and pulled her legs in, resting her ankles on his shoulders as he leaned forward, latched onto Lisa's tits and went to work fucking her pussy one more time.

The view of Lisa that Jason had from this position was incredible. The tan bombshell rocked back and forth with each hard thrust from the men into her holes, her hair shifting beside Shane's face in rhythm with her body, which glistened with sweat - a mixture of hers, Shane's and Jason's - in the dim light. Her eyes fluttered open and shut as unprecedented pleasure and excitement overwhelmed her senses. Her mouth hung open as she moaned uncontrollably. And the visual of those cocks' going in and out of her - one in her ass and one in her pussy - was enough to drive anyone wild. Lisa had never felt sexier and had never had as much fun as she was having right now.

The same could be said for Shane and Jason, who continued to skillfully fuck Lisa's ass and pussy. "Oh, you're so sexy, Lisa!" Jason exclaimed. "Take those cocks like a good girl!"

"Mmm, yes, Lisa," Shane chimed in. "You're a fucking goddess!" Just then, the men hit the spot, causing their shared woman to cry out.

"Oh fuck! Right there. Right there. Right there," she stammered. "Keep going. Don't stop."

"Yes, ma'am," Jason responded, and the boys continued to saw into Lisa at that pace until Lisa's cries crescendoed into a blissful orgasm that wracked her whole body and continued to rip through her for a solid minute while Jason and Shane continued to fill her holes straight through it. When Lisa finally came down from her memorable climax, she was utterly relaxed and still enjoying the feeling of those cocks stretching her holes as Jason moved his hands from her breasts and instead wrapped his arms around her sexy legs.

"Is there anything else you want to do to me?" Lisa said in a seductive tone.

"Cum on your face, baby," Jason quickly answered.

"How about both cocks in your ass first?" Shane inserted.

"I'm down," Jason said, hanging onto Lisa's legs as he still made love to his girlfriend's pussy. Lisa had not expected Shane's suggestion and normally would have never consented to it. After all, she had limited anal experience anyway and had never had two pricks in there before. However, she had made the offer and, after everything she had masterfully pulled off already tonight, she wasn't going to back out now.

"OK," Lisa said, her breathing ragged. "If you can get them both in there."

"I think we can," Jason said, excitedly slowing down his pace in Lisa's pussy and then pulling out. Lisa handed Shane the tube of lube, and Shane added another generous helping to Lisa's asshole and his own cock, which he never completely took out of her ass. Then Jason lubed up his cock some more, and the three of them proceeded to work Jason's cock into Lisa's already stuffed ass. Shane helped by retracting his cock about halfway out of Lisa's ass, and then Jason pressed the tip of his cock against Shane's shaft, right against the opening of Lisa's butt. Lisa pulled her legs off Jason's shoulders and spread her legs apart while using her hands to spread her asshole as wide as she could, relying on Shane to balance her atop him. With one hand supporting himself on the bed and the other steadying his dick as he pushed forward, Jason slowly and with a bit of effort slid his cock into Lisa's ass inch by inch.

The pressure of Jason's cock sliding into her already filled asshole was a bit more than Lisa was prepared to take. She cried out loudly for some time as Jason pushed forward, forward, forward. "Shit! Shit!" Lisa screamed.

"You doing OK?" Jason asked.

"Yes, keep going," Lisa panted. "Fuck!" By the time more than half of Jason's cock was inside, Shane began to thrust up a bit too, until, at last, both guys had almost their whole shafts inside Lisa's stretched-out but still insanely tight shitter.

"Fuck!" Lisa screamed. "Oh my gosh!"

"Fuck is right!" Jason cried. "Holy shit, that's hot!"

"What a dirty girl!" Shane moaned as he and Jason felt their cocks pressed in tighter confines than they had ever experienced before. "You've got a keeper here, Jason!"

"That's for sure!" Jason replied. For the remainder of their sex, the boys slowly worked their cocks back and forth inside Lisa's ass. Even with all that lube, the only way they could make it work was to take turns thrusting in. They weren't able to build up to quite the same pace they had mastered with traditional double penetration, but they did manage a pretty good stride with one pumping in when the other pulled back and vice versa. As they fucked Lisa, Shane had his arms wrapped around her, his hands clutching her boobs, while Jason held Lisa's waist in place, leaving her legs to dangle around his hips. Lisa simply gripped the sheets beneath her and gritted her teeth, moaning as she allowed the boys to push her as far as she could go, ravaging her asshole with the slow but steady assault of both their cocks simultaneously.

Just as Lisa was about to finally beg for mercy, Jason cried out, "Oh, Lisa! I'm ready to cum on your face!" Fortunately, Lisa didn't have to accept defeat.

"I told you I was more than you could handle," Lisa said, playing off the fact that she had truly reached her limit tonight. Jason finally pulled out of her, and Lisa hurried herself off Shane's cock, jumping down to the floor. Her ass and pussy had been so assaulted and her legs not in use for so long that she nearly collapsed on the floor, but she managed to save it and land on both feet, even in high heels, and squatted on the floor at the foot of the bed between Jason and Shane, who had hurried off the mattress to either side of their Italian goddess.

"Here," Jason said, instructing Lisa as he slowly jerked his cock, holding off his orgasm for as long as he could. "Put your head here," he said, motioning for the edge of the mattress. "Sit on the floor, and put your legs out." Lisa did as her boyfriend said and felt a lot more comfortable while putting her face right in the firing line.

"Is this better?" Lisa asked, opening her mouth and sticking her tongue out as she rested her head on the edge of the bed.

"Oh, yeah, baby," Shane said. "Trust us; we know what we're doing here."

Lisa laughed and then switched back to a sexy tone, saying, "Cum all over my pretty face." She had hardly finished that sentence before Jason moaned loudly, his cock erupting and spraying a huge load of cum all over Lisa's face.

"Oh Lisa!" he cried out. "Fuck, that's so hot." Jason had barely begun cumming when Shane joined him.

"Shit!" he yelled, helping his friend give Lisa a double facial. "Oh wow," he sighed. "You're so sexy!"

Lisa laughed a little more as the boys' cum rained down on her. She shut her eyes tight and tried to keep her mouth open as semen sprayed primarily on her cheeks, nose and chin, but not a part of her face remained untouched. By the time the guys were done painting her face, she had the stuff everywhere from her hair to her breasts from where it was dripping down to her stomach.

"Wow!" Jason exclaimed once he and his friend were finished double-blasting his girlfriend's face. "That was incredible! You were amazing, Lisa!"

"I second that," Shane added, catching his breath. "Holy shit!"

Lisa laughed again. "You two weren't bad yourselves." She stood up straight, wearing only high heels and cum, which streamed down her face, chest and stomach. "How do I look?"

"Like the best girlfriend ever!" Jason replied. "You've never looked better."

Lisa smiled. "I need to use your shower. I hope you still have hot water!" Exhausted, Lisa got out of her heels, and Jason guided her to the bathroom, since she had a hard time opening her eyes with all that jizz on her face.

"Did you have a good time, sweetheart?" Jason asked Lisa.

"You definitely pushed my limits," Lisa started, "but it was really hot and really fun. Did you enjoy it?"

"I think the evidence on your face says it all," Jason said. "Yes, it was everything I hoped for and more. Do you think you'd do it again?"

Lisa didn't answer right away. Instead, she hopped in the shower. Just as she was closing the curtain, she said, "Tell Shane he's welcome to spend the night on the couch. If I'm not too sore in the morning, maybe we can go again." As the water ran, she added through the curtain, "I hope you can handle what you've awakened in me!"

"Damn," Jason responded as he started out to go get dressed and welcome Shane to crash on the couch, "I can't wait to find out!"

12