Shared Trophy Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I may be ignorant to the proper actions of a submissive, but that simple statement told me I was to always be in an inferior position to her. At least that would be easy to remember.

"May I drink my water, Mistress?" I asked, proud of myself for remembering not to call her Christine.

"You may," she replied. "Then sit on the couch next to me."

I watched as she sat down on the couch like she had been when she spanked me. I was glad she didn't tell me to lay over her knee again. I didn't think I had done anything wrong that required another spanking, but I wasn't sure. I quickly drank the bottle of water and then sat down next to her. She told me to move over to the right side of the couch. I thought that must be another way to show her superiority to me. Instead she then had me lean over on my side so my head rested in her lap. That was much nicer than being in a spanking position as her pussy was still pungent from her orgasm. With her left hand she began to gently stroke my head and with her right, she reached over and began teasing my nipple. As a nymphomaniac, I welcomed her attempt to keep me aroused even though I had cum about ten minutes ago.

"We're going to watch some of the videos my mom made with Roxanne," she told me. "I had no clue my mom was like this until I needed to borrow my dad's laptop and found these."

I didn't know how to respond, so I remained silent and just enjoyed the attention she was giving me. She stopped stroking my head long enough to turn on the TV and Aircast the video from her phone. The first thing I noticed was that Roxanne was very beautiful. I already knew that Charles' ex, Silvia, was beautiful, but Roxanne made my mouth water. Then again, that might have been having my nose next to Mistress' pussy. I could definitely imagine myself going down on Roxanne if the opportunity presented itself and I'm sure Charles enjoyed fucking her. Roxanne was wearing what looked like a leather catsuit, but it could have been a different material. It hugged her like a second skin and she definitely looked imposing. Silvia was naked. That seemed right to me.

The second thing I noticed was the video was being shot in some kind of dungeon. Maybe sex playroom is a better description as the walls were not fake rock but painted. But there were many toys neatly hung on the walls as well as several pieces of furniture. I didn't understand their functions, but clearly they were sexual. There was even a barrel shaped device on the floor that had cuffs hanging above it. I hoped Silvia was going to demonstrate that one as I had no clue what it was. The camera shot was a wide angle that showed the entire room. At least I thought it was the entire room. I wasn't sure, but it looked like it was probably 16x20 feet or larger.

"I love this one," my Mistress casually told me as Roxanne led Silvia over to what looked like a gymnastics pommel horse. Silvia bent over it without being positioned or told what to do. Roxanne then cuffed her wrists and ankles to the base of what I learned was a spanking horse. Only Silvia wasn't spanked. She was flogged. Roxanne started slowly, to warm the skin and allow extra blood flow to avoid marking according to my Mistress. Silvia didn't cry out. Clearly this was not the first time she had experienced this. My Mistress told me her mom was a "pain slut" and that she definitely got aroused from being treated this way. I got aroused from the spanking I received so I kind of understood, although flogging seemed more extreme. My pussy was enjoying Mistress playing with my nipple and her pussy was enjoying watching the video as her arousal scent became stronger the more we watched. I had questions, but I figured it was better to wait and ask them later.

Roxanne efficiently flogged Silvia's ass, thighs and back. My Mistress explained it was important to avoid hitting near the kidneys. Silvia's skin turned pink and then red. After maybe 15 minutes, Roxanne stood back to admire her work and then walked toward the camera and out of the frame. I guess the room was at least a little larger than I thought. She returned with a small camera that looked like a GoPro on a tripod. She positioned it behind Silvia's ass. The video switched to that camera and I saw a closeup of Silvia's very wet pussy. She did enjoy her flogging. Roxanne then began to finger her while taunting her about how she was a slut for enjoying being flogged. Silvia quickly agreed and then moaned when Roxanne began to finger fuck her.

The camera picked up every juicy detail and sound of her fingers penetrating her sub. My Mistress began pinching my nipple in time with Roxanne banging her mom. I knew she wouldn't let me cum again, but she was doing what she could to get me close. I'm pretty confident Roxanne was doing the same to Silvia. Every few thrusts with her fingers she would pull them out and show the camera how they were coated with Silvia's juices. Everytime Silvia would beg her to keep fingering her and to make her cum. I might be inexperienced, but even I knew she wasn't going to cum that easily. Roxanne even spoke to the camera telling Charles he sure married a "hot pussied slut" and semi-taunted him that she was going to fuck her again.

I'm guessing this was really Christine's favorite part of the video because the camera switched back to the wide shot while Roxanne moved the camera in front of Silvia. She then went over to the toy shelf and grabbed a strap-on. Looking at it, it looked a lot like the one my Mistress had put on the table. As Roxanne put on the faux cock, Christine released my nipple and lifted my head enough to slip out from under me. I watched as she grabbed the strap-on. I wasn't sure whether to watch her or Roxanne as they both put on their weapons. By the time she sat down next to me, Silvia was sucking on her Mistress' cock. The camera showed the action close up again and saliva was dripping from her mouth as Roxanne face fucked her. My Mistress didn't do that to me. Secretly I was disappointed, but I didn't tell her that. Instead she had me sit up and she sat down next to me, her dick standing up proudly.

"Unlike Jimmy, I never get soft," she told me.

Jimmy always stayed hard long enough for me, but I could see the benefit of using the dildo. Mistress took my hand and told me to spit on it. She then had me start to give her a handjob. I didn't get it. What was the purpose? Then she reached between my legs and started rubbing my pussy. Contact with my clit was peripheral to rubbing my labia. That was probably a good thing as it kept me from cumming. Then a strange thing happened. Everytime I stroked or sucked a guy, I always felt a level of anticipation that he would soon fuck me. I started getting that same feeling with my hand on Christine's fake cock. I had to stop to spit on my hand several times, but emotionally I felt like I was preparing her to take me as much as her fingers were preparing my pussy to receive her. A few minutes later, that happened.

On the TV we saw Roxanne move behind Silvia. My Mistress told me to stand and straddle her in a reverse cowgirl. I must admit I appreciated that my first strap-on fuck began with my having the ability to control just how deep and fast she could fuck me. Silvia didn't have that level of control, although I doubt she minded. This was clearly not the first time Roxanne fucked her. The camera switched back and forth from the wide shot showing Roxanne's pace and the frontal view of Silvia grimacing in pain and pleasure. Well, maybe just pleasure. After a few rounds of switching, the angle stayed on her face. I suppose that is what Charles preferred to see.

As for me, I started slowly sliding up and down on Christine's cock, but then she began to encourage me to fuck myself harder. She used a combination of verbal commands as well as a tight grip on my hips to guide me up and down. Soon both Silvia and I were moaning in unison. Then we were both begging for permission to cum. Mistress told me to wait. Roxanne asked Silvia if giving her permission to cum was worth giving up her ass. She screamed, "Yes Mistress!"

Roxanne must have pulled out and reaimed her cock at her new target. She didn't stop to lube up, but I suppose Silvia was wet enough that the dildo was well prepared. Based on her facial expressions, Roxanne hit the target and Silvia must have been experienced enough that it didn't take long for the cock to be buried to the hilt. At this point, my Mistress pulled me all the way down on the dildo and then started pushing me forward. I ended up on top of the table with her standing behind me. Now both me and her mother were getting nailed doggie-style by their Mistresses. I immediately begged for permission to cum. Christine slapped my ass. "Not before my mom cums," she hissed.

So here I was watching a woman I didn't know get fucked up the ass by another woman I didn't know and struggling not to climax. Christine was masterful with her dildo. Sure I'd rather it was Jimmy, but she was pretty good and as she said, she wasn't ever going to go soft. My only hope was to wear her out. On the screen, it was clear that Silvia wouldn't last too long. Roxanne had kept her on simmer and getting fucked up the ass must have been too much for her. I'd never had anal sex before, but I had read that the anus has more nerve endings than the vagina. I give Silvia credit that she lasted as long as she did. She kept begging, Roxanne kept telling her no until she sensed Silvia was at her end. Christine and I were basically following their lead. When Roxanne spanked both of Silvia's asscheeks and told her to cum, Christine did the same to me.

It was a new experience for me. I had not reached the point of no return yet, although admittedly I was getting there. But the simultaneous slaps on my ass and my Mistress telling me to cum, took me over the edge before I realized what was happening. I buried my head in my hands riding out my climax which meant I didn't see Silvia's orgasm. But I certainly heard it. Our simultaneous orgasms was something I had not experienced before, even if hers was recorded. I imagined my husband jerking off to this video while he was on the road at a job site. I could practically see his cum dripping off his cock. I wondered if he recorded himself for her.

As I came down from my high, I looked at the screen again. Roxanne was back in front of Silvia and she was cleaning the dildo with her mouth just like I enjoyed with my male partners. Mistress Christine, noticing I was back to reality, pulled out and walked around to my front. Her cock waving in front of my face was clearly a sign that I was to imitate her mom, something I was happy to do. I dutifully cleaned off her cock. I wondered if she was going to fuck me again, maybe in missionary this time, to show how long she could go, but instead she took off the strap-on, sat back down on the couch and told me to pleasure her. She explained that usually she would need to cum before I was allowed my pleasure, but being able to fuck me in the same position that Roxanne did her mom was too good to pass up. I lapped up her folds while she praised me. It didn't take long to bring her off. Apparently my skills were improving.

I wondered what my new Mistress had planned for me the rest of the day. Since Charles was due home tomorrow, I imagined Christine training and using me all day. Instead, she told me she was going to play tennis again, but when she got home, she was going to take me shopping. She told me to shower and clean myself up. She added that I smelled like a whore on the docks at low tide. She said it with a smile though so I think she was actually praising my ever present smell of arousal. I told her I would be ready. I wanted to look good for her.

About an hour later I was showered, dressed and my make-up was perfect. I then had to wait, my level of anticipation growing, for another hour or so until she got back home. To say it was frustrating waiting for her is an understatement. My arousal had barely abated since she fucked me and I wanted her to do it again. It was also frustrating that I didn't know why she wanted to go shopping. I assumed it was for new toys or maybe the personalized collar she talked about, but it could have been for anything. When she did arrive home, she was wearing the same white tennis dress she had worn yesterday. She was back to innocent Christine. She bound up to me acting more like a coed than my Mistress and gave me a friendly peck on the cheek. She didn't grab my breasts or slide her hand under my short skirt. It was a bit disappointing. She then told me she had to take a quick shower and then we could go.

Her idea of quickness was about half an hour. 30 minutes of additional frustration, but eventually she came back down the stairs wearing jeans and a t-shirt. I definitely looked overdressed compared to her. We headed out to her car and drove about 15 minutes until we reached a store called Lover's Lane. I'd seen the store before, but never gone inside. She explained she got all her lingerie and most of her toys here. She added that it was a higher class store than the adult bookstores by the highway. I had not been to them either although I had considered it when I got desperate for a hookup. I was glad that wasn't an issue any more.

Walking inside to the well lit store, Mistress told me to stay two steps behind her, a step to the right and to keep my eyes down. She also told me not to speak unless she asked me a question. High class store or not, I was suddenly very apprehensive about walking inside. Fortunately, at this time of day, we were the only two customers and the two people behind the counter were older than us and looked like a couple. It turned out they were married, owned the store franchise and were well acquainted with Christine as she was a regular customer. As we walked into the lingerie section, the woman joined us. She spoke to Christine and ignored me. Apparently the woman understood my position in this dynamic based on how I walked and my downcast eyes.

"Welcome Christine," she said. "What are you looking for today?"

Why was I shocked by how Christine replied?

"My new sub needs some sexy lingerie to impress my dad. He's coming home from a business trip tomorrow. He hasn't seen his wife for a week and I want her to make a good impression."

OMG, did she just out me as her step-mother and her sub? My face was burning with humiliation but I said nothing. The clerk seemed to take it in stride. I suppose she had experienced much more shocking things than this. She looked at me, up and down, sizing me with her eyes. She then went over to a rack past the simple baby-dolls and nightgowns and to an area of more risque choices. The woman looked through her inventory and would occasionally hold one up in front of me to gauge Christine's interest. Mistress seemed focused on corsets and g-strings, things I had chosen for myself. My new tits really didn't need up boosting them, but I could see how Charles would appreciate his daughter's choices.

After they chose a few options for me, Mistress told me to go try them on. The shop owner pointed toward the back and told me there was a changing room. I took the three choices and headed to the back of the shop. In the past, I would have felt reticent about stripping off my clothes to try on something sexy chosen by someone else. But that was the past and I now, I couldn't wait to show Mistress how I looked in the outfits she chose. The first two outfits didn't fit perfectly and I was a bit disappointed. Mistress was waiting in the hallway near the changing room and she wasn't too happy either. The third outfit, however, was a black stretchy corset with a snap closure over the crotch. It took a little effort to properly seat my boobs in it, but once on, I had to admit it looked amazing. Mistress had picked black fishnet stay up stockings as well. She didn't pick out any shoes, but I am sure that was just an oversight. I lived how I looked in the change room's mirror, although the real test was if Mistress liked my look. Fortunately she did. So did the shop owner as Mistress brought me back to the front of the store to ask her opinion. I knew we would have to buy it as my pussy was already starting to leak against the crotch material.

Mistress and I walked around the store looking at toys and other clothes. The thin strap of tight material rubbing my pussy was driving me crazy. I'm sure that was part of her plan. I loved her for it. The corset stretching over every inch of my body and encasing my breasts and clearly visible nipples gave me an outwardly sexual look. Several other shoppers came in while we were there and it was clear some of the women didn't like their husbands/boyfriends ogling me. But that couldn't be helped. We didn't buy anything else, although we did discuss which toys interested me. I got a sense that Christine may come back and buy them when I wasn't with her in order to keep them a surprise. Before we left, I went back into the changing room and put on my street clothes. When I handed her the corset, Mistress made a show of smelling the crotch. She had a beaming smile.

I expected her to make me masturbate as we drove home, but she didn't. She didn't choose to do anything with me when we got home or during/after dinner. I felt like I had done something wrong. As I was preparing for bed, my Mistress apologized for not playing with me saying she had a lot on her mind. She also told me she wanted me to wear my new outfit when I picked up her dad tomorrow. She then gave me a passionate kiss and told me to edge at least three times before going to pick him up. "Dad had a long week. I want you ready to show him a good time when you see him," she told me. I didn't have to edge to make that happen, but I certainly didn't mind following her instructions. Nor did I mind her instructions for a wake up call tomorrow. I wasn't sure how that would work once Charles was home so a last morning between her legs was certainly welcome.

That night I didn't sleep well for a variety of reasons. The first issue was struggling to fall asleep after edging. I understood why Mistress had instructed me to prepare myself for my husband's return. Edging before Jimmy fucked me worked wonders for improving my eventual climax. But doing so before Charles returned also reminded me of how much I preferred fucking his son, daughter and driver to him. Eventually I fell asleep for a couple of hours, but when I woke about 2am, I edged again. By then I wanted to sneak into Christine's room and beg her to allow me to cum. After my third edge it was close to time to wake her so I didn't try to go back to sleep. I silently crept into Mistress' room a bit early because I couldn't wait to get my tongue in her happy place. I hoped she didn't mind. Based on the mew from her mouth instead of chastising me for waking her early, I knew I had made the right choice.

This time she didn't grab my head or buck her hips forcing my tongue further inside of her. She was content to just lay back and let me minister to her. She was strangely quiet. Eventually she started to roll her hips back and forth as I continued to do my best to make her cum. I suppose not every encounter can end with the earth shattering, soul crushing orgasm I'd grown accustomed to over the last few days. I did eventually bring Mistress to climax, but I felt like I failed because it wasn't better. She still thanked me. She also admitted she was concerned since her dad would be home in a few hours and wasn't sure how we would be able to secretly play. I told her not to worry and that we would make it work. I reminded her that her dad would probably need to go to the office sometimes instead of working from home. I told her I was prepared to do anything when that happened. That made her smile. I smiled too until I looked at the clock and realized I was late to waking up Jimmy. I sprinted across the hallway.