Sharing

Story Info
Jake surprises wife by sharing her with his best friend.
2.4k words
4.42
43.4k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on sweetheart, put on the maid outfit I got you. You will look so hot in the thigh high stockings, corset, and tutu," my husband cooed.

We have been married a long time and have been experimenting in the bedroom and out. I have found that I am a submissive and love when my husband, Jake, ties me down, gags me, etc. I'm not into humiliation or pain, even though a brisk spanking leaves me dripping, but I find I love the idea of being owned and prized by Jake. It gives me the freedom to let go of my inhibitions and enjoy what he can make my body do.

Giggling I slip into the bathroom to put on the outfit and when I return Jake has lite the candles, turned soft music on in the background, removed the comforter and gotten the tie down straps ready. Coming up behind me he places the blind fold on while he kisses my neck. "Now you are going to open your mouth, wear the bit gag, and then lay down in the middle of the bed," his dominating voice made me clinch my core as it began to tingle.

"Yes sir," I respond.

"Good girl, I have something very special for you tonight."

He ties the gag nice and tight so I can barely swallow as my mouth begins to water and he gives me a sharp slap on my ass as I crawl onto the bed and lay spread eagle. My anticipation is growing as he binds my wrists and ankles, leaving little kisses and love bites as he works. "You look so amazingly sexy all tied down, gagged, and pussy dripping." A light flashed behind my blind fold and I realized that he was taking pictures of me. With the music I can barely hear him moving around the room and I give a little start when I feel the bed dip and hear him whispering in my ear, "As sexy as you are in this outfit I need to see what you have below. Sit very still, I don't want to cut you."

"Whaaaat?" is all I can get out from behind the gag and then I go completely still as I feel the cold blade sliding down my neck and across my chest to slide under the front clasp of my outfit. With one swift move he has released my breast from the corset. The cold air causes my nipples to harden. The blade playfully circles each nipple then continues down across my stomach and with two more jerks of the blade my G-string is removed. Now I lay tied down spread eagle, wearing nothing but my gag, blind fold, and thigh high stockings.

A moan escapes when I feel his warm mouth wrap around my left nipple. Gently biting, pulling, and sucking so vigorously that my juices start to slip past my lips down to my ass. He knows that my nipples are very sensitive. One time he made me orgasm just by playing with them. He switches to the other nipple while pulling, pinching, and twisting the one he just left. I whine when he removes his mouth and then give a little scream when I feel the clamps placed on my nipples. The pain is just enough that it brings pleasure and I begin to wiggle around on the bed.

The warm tingly feeling increasing deep inside my master's cunt. The smack catches me by surprise and I jump when he takes the riding crop and slaps my red swollen nipples. "How does my slave like that?" he asks and he slips his finger into my sopping folds. I arch my back from the pure pleasure and start fucking his finger.

Then his finger is gone and I barely have a moment to whine when the crop comes down on my engorged clit. The scream that I emit is barely audible thru the gag. Once more the crop punishes my clit. Another scream and I try to wiggle away.

"Oh my poor sweet slave. I know you like this. Let's just ask that cunt of mine." He whispers in my ear as he slides his finger into my snatch, pressing the heel of his hand onto my bud, causing me to lift up my hips and moan. "See, I told you my slave likes this." Slowly in and out, his fingers tough my g spot, teasing me. Then he adds another. Oh the feeling is so divine. Then the third finger slips in and I feel so full and tight. It is a little painful but I can't help myself from humping his hand. Closer, closer, I can feel it building up inside of me but just as I am about to release he's gone.

The tears of frustration run down from under my mask and I can feel his warm tongue licking them from my cheeks. "Does my horny little slave want her master's cock?" He purrs. I frantically shake my head yes. "Do you remember when we were talking about our fantasies? How hot you became when I made you masturbate while I described how I was going to share you."

I moan out my answer.

Just a couple of weeks earlier he had made me tell him one of my fantasies. I told him how the idea of him sharing me, making me satisfy his friends, got me hot.

I barely heard the bedroom door open and then close. I was beginning to get a little nervous. Did he leave me in here alone? Where did he go? As I am trying to figure out what is going on the warm breath blown over my pussy brings me back to reality. "Well, slave, I have decided that I like the idea of sharing your gorgeous body and sweet cunt with a friend. In fact I have been speaking with Brad and he likes the idea too."

At this my heart began to pound and my palms became moist. Don't get me wrong, Brad is an attractive man and a good friend but surely he wasn't really going to give me to Brad. I strained my ears but couldn't hear anything above the music except my breathing and Jake's slight movements around the room so I began to relax again.

It would be like last time. I will envision it while he commands me through it, have a wonderful climax, and no one would be the wiser. Having settled this in my mind I began to arch my back, moaning and presenting my clamped breast to him. The soft touch of his hand along the side of my breast made me heat up in anticipation as it ran down my stomach to stop cupping my sex.

I wiggled and squirmed trying to slip his finger into me but he just chuckled. "A little impatient aren't we my little sex slave? Do you want me inside you?" He asked and I fervently shook my head yes, relaxing, and waiting for him to enter me. "How about I let Brad finger your hot pussy?" He knew exactly how to make my body heat. "Would you like that?" he asked and then he slipped his fingers into my waiting cunt and began to pump in and out.

Slowly and sensually at first as my juices ran down his fingers to pool at my ass. As my need increased so did the speed of his finger fucking my cunt. Faster and faster, as I began to raise up from the bed to meet him, trying to get as much of him as I could inside. The climax began to build as I began to whimper and moan.

"Yes, fuck Brad's hand you dirty little slave. I want to see you cum all over his fingers. I want to hear you moan for another man." And with those words I exploded.

I drifted back to my body, his fingers slowed and slipped from my cunt, and he brought them to my lips, removing my gag. I automatically opened and began to suck every drop of my juice from his fingers. When I finished he placed my gag.

"See, I told you she was beautiful when she comes." I heard Jake say. I instantly froze. Who is he talking to? He's just messing with me, right? "Oh, I think she is starting to catch on. Yes, my sweet slave, you just fucked yourself to completion on Brad's fingers."

My whole body stilled, my heart began to pound, my breathes started coming in short gasps. My mind was arguing with itself. He would never share me. It's just a fantasy. Just as I convinced myself of this he spoke, "You are so gorgeous when you come on another man's hand." As my brain was trying to understand what he said I feel the rush of pain and pleasure as both nipple clamps are removed and replaced with 2 warms mouths turning my scream into a moan. The sucking, nipping, and slight tugging has me once again thrusting my hips into the air.

As my mind registers what he said and I realize that there are 2 mouths nursing my breast, I begin to shake. Trying to pull away by pushing myself into the mattress, Jake says, "I think she has finally caught on that I'm not joking," and that's when I hear Brad for the first time.

"You were right, I love to watch her orgasm. I can't wait to taste her and have her coming all over my cock."

The realization that Brad was there looking at me all tied up, naked, and moaning like a whore not only made me embarrassed but created a strong need to have his cock deep inside of me. I was torn and they could see me battling myself.

"Just relax and enjoy. This is going to happen. You have no choice in the matter." This time it was Brad's dominating voice above me that sent moisture seeping out of me. Then it was an explosion of hands, lips, and tongues running all over my body. A hot mouth began kissing my cunt. Licking each lip inside and out, swirling around my clit as it stood straight out, and two fingers dipping into my pussy.

I could feel one of his fingers running around my back entrance. As my juices ran down lubricating me he slowly let me fuck his finger into my ass.

Something warm dribbled between my breasts. At first I thought someone had come but then two nipple clamps were placed back on with a chain that runs between them and as my breast were pulled up by the chain a cock began to pump between them.

The pleasure of the mouth loving me below and the slight pain of my nipples being pulled while I was rode like a horse caused me to orgasm suddenly, shooting come all over Brad's face. At the same time Jake sprayed his load all over my neck and breasts.

"Mmmmm, delicious," I heard Brad say.

"I say it's time to flip her over so this slave can ride your cock. What do you think about that? If I let Brad fuck that tight little pussy of yours I expect it to suck his cock dry. Do you understand me?"

Still hazy all I can do is nod as the two get to work untying me. Once on my stomach the straps are retied and Brad slips under me so I am laying spread eagle on his stomach. Jake helps Brad to guide me onto his cock since I can't move anything to help. As his cock starts to slide into my well lubricated cunt the size catches me by surprise. It's bigger than I was expecting and I can feel it stretching me.

"Just relax and enjoy what your body already is slave." Brad whispers into my ear while kissing up and down my neck. After I have adjusted then he slowly starts to move in and out.

The pleasure is beginning to build again and then I feel the head of Jake's cock pushing at my back entrance. I begin to panic. I have never done this and I don't think I can take two huge cocks at the same time. I begin to clench and struggle to move away from him. He leans over and whispers, "Relax, you will love it. I know you want two cocks inside you. My dirty little slave. I can't wait to feel you climaxing on both of our cock. I can't wait to fill you full with our sperm."

All the while Brad is slowly fucking me, playing with the clamps on my nipples. Slowly inch by inch Jake pushes he dick inside of my ass, stretching it and making me feel full. Fuller than I've ever been. I'm afraid I won't be able to take it.

As they both find their rhythm my insides begin to tingle and the warmth spreads. Soon I am rocking back and forth on both of their cocks. As my pleasure builds so does the speed at which I am slamming into their cocks.

"You better fuck Brad's dick you dirty little slave. I want to see your juices all over his dick and I want to see his sperm leaking from your hot pussy." Jake says and just as I am beginning to orgasm Brad releases the clamps from my breast causing me to scream at the same time Brad and Jake start shooting their loads into me.

I keep coming and coming. I see fireworks behind my blind fold and I am drooling like a crazy person. As both of them soften and slip from my body I am so sated that all I can do is lay there.

They began to untie me, remove the gag and blind fold and take me into the shower. "That was so wonderful, you performed well slave." Jake says before giving me a deep kiss.

"Yes, you were so wonderful. I can't wait until the next time." Brad adds then kisses me passionately.

They both tenderly and lovingly clean my body from head to toe. Worshiping my body and telling me how good I am. All I can do is smile and say thank you Masters as they lay me in bed so I can get some rest for later.