Sharing a Bed with My Sister

Story Info
Story about how sharing a bed with my sister changed my life.
1.1k words
3.84
117.4k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ALL CHARACTERS ARE ABOVE 18 OF AGE

THIS IS NOT A REAL STORY AND IS NOT MEANT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY

*

Let me start this story by telling you how it all began a few months back.

"I'm so happy the holidays started I really needed a break from college." I said to my family as we were eating breakfast.

"Yeah I couldn't stand being locked in the same class room as you everyday. I hate college." said my sister Emma to me.

"Don't forget your cousin is coming over tomorrow and you'll be sharing a room." my mom said.

"What?! I don't wanna share my room with him! Can't he sleep in Emma's room?"

"You can sleep in my room if you want to." my sister said to me and I understood that I had no choice.

"Fine then." I said with an annoyed voice.

Next morning

I woke up remembering what my mom had said and decided I wouldn't wanna be home for most of the day at least. I called my friends and some of the boys said they'd come out. I met them and we spent a solid 6 hours out until my friends decided to go home. It was only 5 in the evening but I went home.

"You want to eat with us?" my mom asked me as I walked in. She always had cared for me a lot.

"No thanks I'm not really that hungry I'll just go to my room."

I walked up to my room and threw my hoodie on my chair and saw my cousin. Don't take it wrong I love him I just can't stand him. I greeted him and went to my sisters room. She hadn't come home yet so I sat on her bed scrolling through instagram.

About 4 hours later she came home. I hadn't even noticed how long I had been on my phone for. It was around 9.30 and we were getting a little tired but not enough to go to sleep.

"Hey." was all I said to her as she walked in.

"So we're sharing the room? You can get a blanket and sleep on the floor." she answered and say next to me on the bed.

"I thought we were sharing the bed? I don't wanna sleep on the floor!"

She looked at me for a while wondering what to say.

"Fine just because I'm tired and don't want to argue with you."

I was relieved. Really relieved. Sleeping on the floor wouldn't have been much better than sharing a room with my cousin. After an hour we were both so tired we went to sleep. She took the side that was touching the wall and I took the other side.

I slept in my boxers and a shirt and she had on shorts and a shirt. She didn't have a bra under her shirt which distracted me a bit. I had never realised how hot she was. She was round 6 foot, had a round ass and must have had C or D-cup tits. She was pretty too.

After about half an hour we were still just lying in the bed because it was so hot. She took of her shorts and had just lace panties under them. I couldn't help but stare at that beautiful ass as she faced the wall away from me. In 20 minutes I shook her a little to see if she was awake.

"Emma. Emma are you sleeping?"

I got no answer.

I started getting a boner. My dick was average length but it was much wider than most. I stared at her for a couple more minutes until I was rock hard. I took my cock out and started stroking it slowly. I placed my hand on her ass and my heart stopped. What if she was awake? What if I got caught? I just pushed those thoughts away and steadied my breath. I started moving my hand on her ass. Grabbing it and rubbing it. Then I raised her shirt. I grabbed one of her breasts and gasped. It was so soft and warm. I knew if she woke up now I'd get caught there'd be no explaining this.

I moved so close my dick was now just an inch from her ass. My breathing was now really heavy. I grabbed her by the waist and tried to get her to lean her ass on my cock. Instead of her doing that she moved a bit toward me and fell right on me. So that her hand was now on top of my chest and her pussy and panties were resting against my dick. I could hardly stop myself from moaning out loud. I let her lay like that for a minute and then grabbed her panties. I pulled them down gently not to wake her up and managed to get them off. Now her bare pussy was resting against my dick.

I rubbed her clit with the head of my cock a little bit and she moaned. I was scared she'd wake up but no, she was still asleep. I pushed myself inside her a little bit. This was it I was going to lose my virginity to my own sister. I thrusted my hips forward until I was all the way in. I was in heaven. I moaned out loud and noticed my sister moving a bit. I felt like she would wake up but I didn't care. I kept going back and forth for around 20 seconds and then heard my sister gasp. She woke up and looked at me with shock.

"Jesus what the fuck are you doing? Did you fuck me in my sleep?" she asked me with a scared look on her face.

"I really loved it Emma. And I feel like you did too."

Before she could say anything I grabbed her and made her get on her stomach. I looked at her as I placed my dick on the entrance of her pussy. She nodded and I pushed myself in. We moaned at the same time. I kept going and I started building up speed. I could see her round ass bounce as my hips hit it everytime I fucked her. I fucked her for a solid 4 minutes without a break. She was biting her pillow to not scream out and have a loud orgasm. Then as I felt I was gonna cum I pulled out and came on her ass. I rolled to the side.

"That wasn't so bad was it sis?"

She just looked at me and smiled.

"Wanna do it again?"