Sharing a Bedroom with my Sister Ch. 02

Story Info
Auntyclimax?
7.6k words
4.53
26.9k
44

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/04/2023
Created 09/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,977 Followers

If I'd put my mind to it, like I always did with my college work, then I would have realized that this outcome was highly likely. Perhaps even inevitable. But foolishly, I hadn't thought about it. Instead I'd been reckless, living for the moment, enjoying it as often as I could. And now, because of my stupidity, I was going to have to suffer the consequences.

Having sex with my Sister, and doing it as often as possible, while my Aunty was in the house all day, was a recipe for disaster!

Aunty hadn't actually caught us in the act, but the noises coming from the bedroom had convinced her that we were lovers. Thankfully, she hadn't interrupted us, she'd waited until the next day before confronting me with her suspicions. That gave me the opportunity to strenuously deny it. However, despite my best efforts, it was obvious that she didn't believe me. That awkward conversation had ended with her declaring, "Let's see what your Mother has to say about it."

That was two days ago, and I was still waiting for the shit to hit the fan. And it was going to be a big fan with a lot of shit. When another day passed without her telling on us, it was becoming unbearable. If it was anybody else then I might have believed that they'd decided to keep it to themselves. But she was Aunty, the woman that hated me. The delay was so that she could make me suffer. And I was indeed suffering.

That night, I couldn't get to sleep, but my Sister, who was unaware that Aunty had discovered our secret, had easily managed it. She'd been fast asleep for more than an hour, and annoyingly, she was now snoring loudly. I was tempted to wake her up and tell her, but that would just be spiteful. It was better for her if she remained blissfully ignorant for as long as possible. And if, by some miracle, Aunty was to keep our secret, then she'd never need to know.

After a restless night, I was up early. When I went downstairs Aunty was alone in the kitchen. My heart sank when I saw her. The look she gave me didn't make me feel any better because its meaning was clear.

'I'm going to make you squirm!'

And for the next few minutes she did, and without speaking. Her just being near me was enough to do that. Eventually, it was too much for me.

I blurted out, "Please don't tell my parents."

She didn't reply, but I did get a sly grin from her. She was enjoying this.

"I'll do anything you want if you promise not to tell."

Again, she didn't reply, but there was a glimmer of hope for me. She appeared to be thinking about what I'd said. Perhaps I could tip the balance in my favour. It was worth a try.

"And I mean ANYTHING."

If that didn't work then I was prepared to go down on my hands and knees and beg. And if I could make myself cry then I would. After what seemed like ages, but was actually just a few seconds, she eventually said, "I'll think about it."

I wanted more than that, but that would have to do for now. Continuing might irritate her, and therefore she'd be less likely to accept the deal.

I was expecting her to make me wait at least a day, or perhaps even longer, but surprisingly, half an hour later, when I was alone in my Sister's bedroom, she joined me.

While wagging her finger at me, as if I was a naughty child, she said, "I'm not going to say anything. But it must stop, and it must stop NOW!"

I wanted to hug her, and even give her a big fat kiss on the lips. That, however, would freak her out, so I just stayed as I was, sitting on the bed. But I did give her a sincere thank you that I repeated several times. Her response to that, while making eye contact and smiling, was, "You're welcome."

Of course, I knew it wasn't over. She now owned me, lock, stock, and barrel. And for the next few days, or weeks, or maybe even forever, I was going to be her slave. Doing whatever she asks me to do. That wasn't going to be easy, but because I was truly grateful for her silence, I was determined to do my best to keep her happy.

Not long after, it started with, "A coffee would be nice."

I quickly made it for her. Then it was a request for biscuits. I brought her a selection so that she could choose the ones she wanted. And there were more menial tasks, lots of them. I was glad when it was bedtime. However, when I joined my Sister in the bedroom, it soon became apparent that I was out of the frying pan and into the fire.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Sorry Sis, I'm not in the mood."

She'd tried to kiss me but I'd turned my head away. I did want to kiss her, and also do a lot more than that. I wanted her on her back, with me on top of her, so that we could fuck like crazy. But now that Aunty knew about us I couldn't risk it. She'd told me that it had to stop and she'd meant it. If she was to catch us at it again then she'd definitely tell our parents. I took a deep breath and then, with sadness in my heart, I said more.

"What we've been doing is wrong. I'm not going to do it again. And nothing you can say will make me change my mind."

Her face was a picture, a mixture of surprise and astonishment. Then it suddenly changed. I could see the hurt in her eyes. She wanted to cry but she was determined not to. Now she was angry, and I knew she would do her best to hurt me. I could understand that. From her perspective my actions were clear. I'd got what I'd wanted from her, and then I'd cruelly dumped her. All the times that I'd told her that I loved her, were simply lies, only said so that she'd continue to let me enjoy her gorgeous body.

For the next half an hour Felicity made my life a misery. It started with, "The sex was OK but I've had better." Then she got nastier, "Sometimes I didn't come. I faked it."

Even though what she was saying was like a dagger to my heart, I didn't respond. I could end this by telling her, but I loved her, so to protect her I was going to keep it to myself.

By the time she'd finished, I'd endured every possible insult, and been called lots of names, none of them complimentary. It ended with her storming out of the room. Before slamming the door behind her, she couldn't resist saying more.

"If you won't fuck me then I'll find somebody who will."

What a day. I just wanted it to end. Ten minutes later I was drifting off to sleep, but Aunty entering the room put a stop to that.

"Massage my feet."

It was a command rather than a request, so even though it was late, she was expecting me to do it. And to do it without complaining. So I did, and at first I was enthusiastic. However, after fifteen minutes of massaging her feet and calves, I was finding it difficult to concentrate. Thankfully, not long after she asked me to stop.

"That was good."

Praise from my Aunty, you could knock me down with a feather.

"There had to be one thing that you're good at."

But she had to spoil it. And it wasn't true, I was good at lots of things. In fact, more than my Sister who was clearly her favourite.

Despite my current predicament, I woke up in a good mood, happy to be alive. I was relieved to see that Felicity's bed hadn't been slept in, because that meant that the day wasn't going to start with her being nasty to me. Then I thought about Aunty and I plummeted into despair. There must be something that I could do to put a stop to it. It wasn't going to be easy, but if I put my mind to it I might be able to find a solution to the problem. I was supposed to be clever, it was time to see if I actually was.

An hour later, I'd thought of something. I could kill her! Tempting as that was, that was too extreme. Then an idea suddenly popped into my head. It was good enough to make me smile. It wasn't guaranteed to succeed, but if it worked, then the nightmare would be over.

I was going to try to fuck my Aunty!

The logic was simple, if we became lovers then she would also have a guilty secret. She couldn't tell my parents about me and my Sister, because if she did, then I'd tell them about my illicit relationship with her. It would become a Mexican standoff.

That raised my spirits. However, I knew that what I was planning to do was easier said than done. For it to work I had to seduce her, and I wasn't sure that I was capable of doing that. But I was going to try, starting today before I could change my mind.

It wouldn't matter if my Aunty was unattractive, I'd still go through with it, fortunately for me though, she wasn't. Of course, being nearly fifty meant that she is well past her prime. However, she'd aged well. Having sex with her would not be an unpleasant task!

Aunty got up late, after my parents had gone to work, so she had me all to herself. And that was how she liked it. When others were present she couldn't make me do a lot, because if she did then they would notice, and therefore wonder why I was so willing to be at her beck and call.

"I would like toast and coffee for breakfast."

"Coming right up."

When it was done I got a few minutes peace, but as soon as she finished eating she was working me again.

"My Shoes need polishing."

I was good at that, so when the task was done you could see your face in them.

"Now do the others that are in my bedroom."

My heart sank when I saw that there were six pairs. But I polished all of them, giving each one of them a mirror finish. When I presented them to her, she saw that I'd done a good job, and that pleased her.

It was now time, before she could think of something else for me to do, to put my plan into action. It had suddenly come to me while I was polishing her shoes. It was a way of seducing her. At the start, it was something that was completely innocent, but if skilfully done then it would end up being sexual.

"Aunty, I know how much you enjoyed me massaging your feet. Would you like me to do it again?"

When her eyes lit up I knew it was a yes. She then spoke to confirm it.

"That would be nice."

With her lying on the couch, and me kneeling on the floor beside her, I started. At first it was her feet, but it wasn't long before I moved onto her calves. I was good at this as well, and she was definitely getting my A game. When I'd done this to her before I'd stopped at her calves. Today I was going to go higher, hopefully, up to her pussy!

Surprisingly, I managed to get halfway up her thighs without any resistance from her. However, that was the limit to what she was prepared to allow, because as soon as I moved beyond that, she said, "We should stop now."

I did, but I kept my hands on her thighs. I was going to do my best to persuade her to let me continue.

"I don't mind doing it. You've always been so good to me, and I know you like this, so please let me continue."

You could hear the pleading in my voice. She would think that it was there because I was desperate to please her, and that might tip the balance in my favour. And saying that she'd always been good to me could not be further from the truth, but I was prepared to say anything that might help me to succeed. I held my breath while I waited for her to say something. When she did, my pulse started to race. It was game on.

"OK, but just for a few more minutes."

I started massaging her thighs again, but this time with a lighter touch. It wasn't long before it became a caress. Earlier, when I'd gone deep into a muscle, she'd acknowledged her discomfort by groaning. Now, even though there could be no discomfort, she was still occasionally making a sound. It was barely audible, but I'd heard it.

She was moaning!

That could only mean one thing. She wasn't just enjoying this, it was exciting her. And to my surprise, realizing that, was also exciting me. My cock was now expanding at an alarming rate. The urge to quickly go higher was strong, but that would be foolish. I needed to be patient, to progress slowly and cautiously.

While keeping my hands mid-thigh, I continued with my lover's touch. I was sensuously caressing her. And it was working, because her moaning, though still low, was now more frequent. It was time to be bolder. I didn't push hard, but the minimal pressure on her thighs got me what I wanted. Her legs opened wider. Not by much, but it was an indication of her willingness to make this more than a massage. Then, when my hands slowly moved further up her thighs, she responded by opening them even more, giving me better access to her pussy.

I couldn't believe it. It had been so easy. Her legs were now so wide apart that I could see her white panties. My hands were at the hem of them, any higher and they'd be on her pussy. I had to smile, very soon my throbbing cock was going to be deep inside her. It would be mission accomplished!

It was decision time, not about whether I should continue. That was a given. It concerned her panties, take them off or pull them to the side? Her underwear was small, something that a much younger woman would wear. It was stretched tight across her pussy, and seeing it like that was exciting me. However, fingering her, and then later on fucking her, was going to be difficult with them still on. I was going to have to take them off.

I was convinced that it was going to be easy. The big stain on her panties was proof of how excited she was. Perhaps so excited, that she might even help me to remove them.

I couldn't have been more wrong!

As soon as my hands were on the side of her panties, her legs snapped shut. So fast that it made me gasp. When she suddenly sat up I knew that it was over. I was removing my hands from under her skirt even before she spoke.

Calmly, as if it had just been an innocent massage, she repeated what she'd said earlier on, "We should stop now."

Nothing was said about it, but perhaps to punish me for catching her off guard, for the rest of the day she worked me like a dog.

"I would like another coffee."

It was getting intolerable because that was her fifth one of the day so far.

"I need you to go out and get me something."

It was difficult to find, and when I returned with it I thought that she'd be happy. But it wasn't exactly what she wanted so I had to return it and start again.

At five o'clock in the afternoon my Sister returned after being out all night. If looks could kill then I'd be a dead man. Thankfully though, she didn't give me another tongue-lashing. This time she showed her displeasure by ignoring me and keeping out of my way. I could live with that.

Later that evening, Felicity went out again. I was curious to know where she was going, and if she would be returning tonight, but I had the good sense not to ask. If she was spending the night with a new boyfriend, then asking would give her the opportunity to gloat. If there wasn't a new lover, she'd take it out on me by being nasty.

As soon as I could, I escaped to the bedroom. With Aunty not giving me any more jobs to do, and my Sister out, I could take stock of the day. There was a lot to think about.

I'd had some success with Aunty, but not enough to get me out of my predicament. She'd opened her legs for me, and my hands had been where they shouldn't have been without her complaining. However, she could explain all that away by blaming me. I could imagine her telling my Mother what had happened.

"I couldn't believe it when he suddenly put his hands up my skirt. Then he actually tried to pull my panties down."

Giving my version would only make it worse. There was no way Mother would believe that her Sister had enjoyed it. It would come across as a feeble attempt to blame Aunty for something that was obviously all my fault.

The next day, when I woke, my optimism had returned. Yesterday had been a failure but that didn't mean that today would be as well. However, in order to succeed, I needed to learn from my mistakes.

It had gone well until I'd tried to remove her panties. I still believed that it was the right thing to do, but the timing of it had sucked. She'd been excited, but I should have aroused her even more by playing with her covered pussy before attempting it. I could kick myself, I was such a fool. I should have known better than to be so impatient.

Her skimpy panties had been tight across her pussy, so all the contours of it were clearly visible. I could have started by giving her prominent lips some attention, then onto her opening. Teasing it with my fingers. Eventually ending up on her clit. By the time I'd finished worshipping her little jewel, taking her underwear off wouldn't have been a problem. And if my fingers had worked there magic then she would be doing it herself.

So I now knew what I had to do, but was it too late? What had happened yesterday might have been my one and only chance. It was highly unlikely that she would let me massage her feet again.

It was a mixed day. Good, because what Aunty demanded of me was minimal. But also bad because my offer of another massage was rejected. And though not specifically said, it was made clear by the look that she gave me that I shouldn't ask again.

In the evening my Sister returned, and this time she was staying the night. When we were together in the bedroom, I did try to ignore her continuous abusive behaviour, but it was just too difficult. This couldn't go on any longer. It had to stop.

"Sis, I have something to tell you."

It didn't take me long, and I ended it with, "I thought it would be better if I kept it from you."

Her response to that was unexpected. She sucker-punched me in the stomach, making me double over in pain.

"Well you were wrong. That was for not telling me."

I didn't deserve that, but I took it without complaining.

"I thought that you didn't love me."

When I held my arms out she came towards me. We embraced, and then we kissed on the lips, with passion. The sensible thing to do was to stop, but that was never an option.

I ignored her tits, instead, going straight for her pussy. Like me, she was just in her underwear, so it was easy to get to it. When I pushed two fingers deep into her she gave a low moan that lasted for several seconds. When it ended she was reaching for my cock.

"Fuck me."

That was music to my ears. I then did, and for the briefest of time. It was over almost as soon as it had begun.

Afterwards, we lay in each other's arms. Both of us completely satisfied. It may have been short in duration, but the intensity had been high. And the ending was up there with the best I'd ever had with any woman. Both of us were happy. Her climax had been explosive, and mine had almost matched it.

It was a while before either of us spoke. She was the first to break the silence.

"We could kill her."

That made me laugh, and then I explained my reaction to what she'd said.

"I thought of that as well."

I then told her about what I'd tried to do with Aunty, and why, if it had been successful, it would have been to our advantage.

"You must try again. I'll see if I can think of some way of helping you."

I wasn't hopeful, but in less than ten minutes she'd come up with a suggestion that was full of promise.

In the morning we went downstairs together. Aunty was already up, and we joined her for breakfast. It was quite pleasant, and because my Sister was with us, Aunty couldn't give me any chores, so I could relax. Occasionally, there was even laughter, and it was from all three of us. It was the perfect setting for Felicity to put her plan into action.

While looking at Aunty, and giving her a big smile, my Sister said, "It's going to be a nice day. Would you like to go into the Hot Tub with me?"

That got a polite no from her, and then she said more.

"I didn't bring my swimsuit with me."

"I have something that you can wear. Aunty please say yes."

I wasn't optimistic, and my money was on her not changing her mind, but to my surprise, and great delight, she said OK.

It was two o'clock when they entered the Hot Tub. Aunty wasn't a large woman, but she was bigger than Felicity. She'd wanted to wear a swimsuit but there wasn't one that she could squeeze into, so she was wearing a bikini. I got a good look at her in it while she was walking towards the Hot Tub. It was tight on her, emphasising her ample curves. If she was to wear it at a beach she'd get the attention of most men, young and old.

chris99999
chris99999
3,977 Followers
12