Sharing a Seat with an Older Woman

Story Info
A milf approaches me on the bus stop. Who is she?
2.7k words
3.93
21.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WeirdoBus
WeirdoBus
43 Followers

Milfs and older women aren't really my type. If you could measure my love for them I would say that I am in the high middle. I love them but I'm not obsessed with them. Honestly speaking that's what I WOULD'VE said if they weren't so fucking sexy. Their bodies and of course their bodies are the best thing in the world. I will tell you about a moment in my life in which I got into a relationship with one of these milfs. It all goes back to my college days.

In my college days I used to study in a nearby city. Well it was relatively close. The bus ride there takes about half a day, so I would only go back home on breaks. I remember there were all kinds of people in the city. Especially older single women. One day fate would have it that I would meet this amazing lady who I'll never get away from. Believe me I've tried. I was sitting on the bench waiting for my bus to arrive. It was cold and windy that night. My school allowed us to take really late classes and because I used to work in the mornings and go to school at night. While on the bench I could see a black figure behind me.

I can't stop thinking,"What the fuck is that?"

I could see how they tried to get closer but would back out at the last second. There was some clear hesitation and eventually they did get close enough where I had to turn and face whoever this was.

When I did, I saw the most stupidly attractive woman of my life. I'm talking about face alone here. In terms of her body I couldn't see much since she was covered.

"Hello? Do I know you from somewhere?", I feel very nervous about this.

"Uhh, Yes! Hello, good evening. No you don't know me but that doesn't really matter right now. I justeant to be a little closer to you", she said grinning the whole time.

What's this ladies deal? It's honestly creeping me out, but thankfully the bus arrives.

I try to forget what just happened once I walk inside the bus. I have another thing in mind at the moment. Do I sit in a seat in the back or front?

A good seat is my main priority. I find a double seated chair and I sit on the side closest to the window. I like staring out of it and if I fall asleep I can place my head on the window.

As I get ready to put on my headphones the lady from before sits down next to me. I am freaking out at this point, but I can't do anything right now except accept my fate and deal with it.

"Oh My, I can't believe I get to sit next to such a fine young gentleman", she said.

I give her a smile trying to be nice and polite. She then takes out this huge blanket. It's soft and it looks very fluffy. Perfect for a long night on the bus.

She turns to me, "You don't mind if I use this, right?"

I tell her that I don't really mind. She then in one move puts the whole blanket not only on herself but on me too. We're both now covered completely. To make things worse for me, the lights go off to make the experience more comfortable for the passengers.

The bus pulls out and now we are on our way to the long journey ahead.

It's all quiet in the first half hour and I don't think much is going to happen now. That's a relief. However after an hour she's reaching her hands onto my thigh.

She at first just lays her hand there, but eventually she starts to give me a massage. She leans her head on my shoulders and I can hear her heavy breathing. I look over at her and see the cleavage that her shirt is hiding.

Her tits are so big that her shirt is on its last threads. This makes me think to myself and realize I'm being a fucking moron. Such a beautiful woman wants to be with me on this bus and probably for the remainder of the way there. Which frankly is great because have nothing else to do. I've decided, I'm going to enjoy this trip.

It's time to reciprocate the feelings she seems to have for me. I want to know a little more about her.

"Uhm what's your name miss? I forgot to ask you earlier for it."

I'm growing a sense of impatience, so when I say this I reach over her and start to play with her breasts. I got my hand to go over her shirt and I could feel her tense up a bit.

"My name is Susan",she says with a smile. I can barely see it. It's really dark in this bus, so the only lights are from the streetlights outside.

"Susan, okay yeah I will remember that, my name is ___, it's a pleasure to meet you."

I notice how soft her lips look. They're big and smooth. I can't resist not doing anything about those lips. I pull her in and give her a kiss. She responds to this by giving me an even better kiss. She's ferocious and a real mean kisser. She sticks her tongue into my mouth and sucks on my tongue and mouth. She isn't afraid at all of making noise. In fact she's already rubbing my dick over my own pants at this point. I'm slowly giving in to my own lust.

"Shit baby your friend here is telling me you are liking this, so you want more?"

"Can I play with your tits, m-m-mommy?" I have no idea if she likes to be called that, but oh well.

I reach under her shirt and my hands make their way up her smooth and very warm body up to her round soft boobs.

She's breathing heavily, "Baby do whatever you want with me, I'm all yours!"

I'm really getting excited. I rush a bit and get under her bra, straight into naked big tits. Jackpot. I rub her soft boobs and pinch her hard nipples. I pull on them a bit and this makes her jump.

"Yes baby, oh how I needed this so badly!" She can't hold herself from being loud, "I wanted this so badly ohh yes!"

I've had enough of her tits. I want some of her pussy as well. I reach down and rub her pussy through the sweat pants she has on.

I think she likes this because her back is arching from trying to get more pleasure out of my fingers.

"Oh fuck yes baby, you are the best! Oh yes baby, please pull them off already! I want them off of me! Get those fingers on my wet pussy for fucks sake!"

Time to be a little agresiva then. I pull her pants down and I can see some of her pale legs. I try to get a feel of her naked exposed pussy. I can't see much but I can feel that she is a bit hairy and has big pussy lips, but I don't mind it because she is really wet. I feel so much warmth and wetness on my hand.

"Wait a second sweety, mommy wants the real thing as well."

She lets go of my cock but only to pull it out of my pants. She now rubs me while I finger her pussy.

"Oh shit, fuck yes oh Susan you are the best!"

Her hands are very soft and she has some thick fingers that rub my dick smoothly. I feel a tingle all over my body as she rubs my cock.

Susan leans into my ear and says, "You like this baby, don't you? I can tell by how hard your dick is."

I couldn't have imagined this scenario when she first approached me. My only concern is that her sexy moans can be heard all around the bus.

"Oh yes baby mmm that feels so good!" She is gasping as she talks to me, "My goodness I feel like I'm about to cum!"

I can't see this, but Susan is biting her lip and her eyes are rolling back from pleasure. She's got another hand on her clit and she can't stop pleasuring herself while getting fingered. Her legs are crossed and she is tensed up.

Susan is a very greedy woman and always wants more. She pulls her tits out wanting me to give her more pleasure.

"Baby get on these tits now! That's an order! Make my tits feel good, give me even more pleasure," she grabs my head with her other hand and pulls me in.

"Please baby! I oh oh yes, I really need this baby, so please!'' She can't even finish her sentences from so much gasping.

She's begging me here so I have to respond. I lick her hard nipples and suck them. I'm giving them a pull with every suck and even biting her nipples. I use my only remaining hand to grope and play with her tits.

I slap them around and shake them all over. I even squeeze around her areola and put as much as I can suck into my mouth.

She is pulling on my hair trying to get me even closer onto her boobs. Her aggressiveness is now through the roof. She tugs on my hair repeatedly. She is shaking and moaning above my ear as I devour her soft boobs.

"OHH!! yes baby yes, mmmm I am loving this so much!" She is very excited. Clearly.

I can't hold on much longer, "I'm really close I can't hold on!"

"W-w-wait a second l-longer honey I'm close too!"

She gives me another kiss and that's enough for me, and her to explode onto each other's hands.

We both collapse into our seats. I'm exhausted and she is panting next to me. However, I can feel my dick starting to get hard again from these kisses.

"That was amazing, Susan that was great!"

I'm glad I chose what I chose. I am very lucky. At least that's what I'm thinking at this moment. I wish I knew better at the time, however that's a different story.

Susan smiles at me and says, "Yeah you're right it was amazing and it's about to get even better!"

She bites her index finger and stares at me. I look down and her hands are on her pussy. She still hasn't put her sweatpants back on and now she is spreading her pussy.

She notices and then looks at my dick. It's now fully hard because of her seductive moves.

She whispers into my ears,"We're not done here baby."

I stupidly ask, "Won't we get caught?" Like not everyone here has already heard us. I'm surprised no one has said anything. Weird.

She rubs my shoulder and says, "It's fine, more importantly I want to have you inside me. Don't you want to fuck mommy and make her feel good?"

She's got me dancing on the palm of her hand. I don't want to miss my opportunity. I immediately say, "Of course I do!"

She gets off her seat and lifts her leg over mine, "Good boy then just stay the way you are."

Her pussy is now just inches away from my dick. She grabs my head with both hands and we both want this badly. I go for her lips and she does too. A passionate and loving kiss. Both our tongues exploring each other's mouth.

I grab her waist and pull her into me. My dick is now rubbing her wet slippery opening. She is so warm and I want to stick it in her so bad.

She pulls away to tell me,"I've wanted you inside of me since the money I laid eyes on you! You belong to me now got it? You are mine and you will do what I say!" She has a scary side to her. I'm in love with that side of her.

I don't want to stay like this anymore. I grab my dick and slide it into her. She is so tight and I love her insides. She leans forward on my neck to kiss me. From this close I can smell her and she has a very sweet aroma. I don't want to let go of her.

I want to let her know how much I love this, "Are you liking this? Oh yeah, b-b-because I am. I'm really enjoying every moment with you."

"Yes,OH yes baby of course I am! OHHHH yes, fuck! I love this! I love fucking your cock!"

I pound her faster and faster, making her wet pussy gush out oozes of wetness. My cock is sliding in her and I'm in love with her. My balls are hitting her has every time she comes back down on my cock.

I push her away and I fondle and kiss her tits. Her nipples are very hard but her boobs are soft and they sink in with every fistful. Like a water balloon that won't pop or burst. I can't stop squeezing them and also groping her from behind. Her ass is so firm and it's really big. She's got a really nice curve.

I rub my finger around her ass until I find her asshole. "Let's see if you like this then!" Fuck the lube. I finger fuck her asshole and she is now going crazy.

Susans back arches backward and she is really holding back an orgasm. She's panting and moaning. Her hips are going up and down and she can barley contain herself anymore.

"Yes! Yes!Yes, baby cum inside me!"

What did she say???

"Cum inside me please! Breed me, I want your kid inside me! I want that big load in my pussy!" I'm getting surprisingly turned on by this and I fuck her more passionately. The sounds of us fucking can be heard from the whole bus now. I'm pumping her with all I got and now I'm going to pump my seed into her.

The sound of my balls and dick hitting her pussy are really loud. She can't stop herself from making so much noise in my ears. I love her moaning and her voice.

I ask her, "Are you sure? Is this really okay?"

"Yes baby,just do it for me please! I'll raise the kid all by myself, so don't worry just blow that seed in me!!"

This is enough for me to bust a huge load inside her. She's now on top of me panting and with cum dripping out of her.

"That was amazing, Susan I wish we could continue this for longer."

"But we can."

"What? Really can we?"

"This bus ride is like 12 hours long, and the breaks we will take will only make it longer. You can still pump me full of cum, so that I will without doubt in mind will have your kid. Even better, we won't stop even once we get out."

She now hugs me tight and kisses my body.

"You will come with me and fuck me whenever I want. We will go to my home where you won't leave until I'm fully satisfied."

Is- is this for real? Is she fucking crazy?

I look around for help and there's no one on this bus!! What's going on? Where are we headed?I can't even see a bus driver.

I look down to see Susan has already started to suck my dick again.

I.... Don't want her to stop....

I know, I know, this ending was silly. Honestly I was going to end it a different way but my instinct went this way.

Also here's an update for Mind Control Adventures 3. I do apologize for the lack of sex. On this one he will lose his virginity. It's probably not going to be a foursome because this MC is a virgin, so a foursome would be too much. On the brighter side, a foursome will be written in the future because I want to do one. However to make things right I will write a threesome into part 3 with a kick of incest.

Thanks for reading my stories. I will appreciate all comments and I am asking for you people to comment because I am new to this and I do need extra criticism so I can be better.

WeirdoBus
WeirdoBus
43 Followers