Sharing Bed with My Mom

Story Info
A small apartment, a single bed, and unmet needs.
2.3k words
4.49
112.8k
158
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redfox40
redfox40
300 Followers

"I'm sorry, sweety. This is the best I can do," said my mom with a guilty look on her face. I surveyed the small studio apartment. It was barely 15 feet wide and 20 feet across. It had a small kitchenette on one end and enough space for a single bed. My mom and I had moved a few times since my parents divorced, but even as my mom worked hard to get raises, the extra money seemed to be eaten by the limitless appetite of the real estate industry. I had started to supplement her income once I turned 18, but it was still tight.

"It's ok, mom. We've been in tighter spaces before," I said. We moved our bare furniture into the studio. One small dining table with two chairs. One queen sized mattress and bed. One small two seater couch. A TV. Yeah, that was pretty much it.

My mom and I had gotten used to sharing close quarters. We had learned to give each other privacy. We had also learned to take our clothes into the bathroom when we showered, so that we were dressed when we came out. My mom usually wore a robe after her shower to make it easier.

We had also learned to accept and give each other privacy at night. I would sometimes wake up to the sound of my mom touching herself. The bed would gently shake until I would hear a few sharp breaths as my mom climaxed. I would never let her know that I had heard her. I'm sure she has heard me rubbing one out at night. I've learned to masturbate almost silently. Still, she was a mom. I'm sure she didn't have to guess why she had to replace the tissue box on my side of the bed more frequently than hers, haha.

As we settled into the new apartment, the first night was strange. The neighborhood was different. New sounds, strange lights from outside. I laid in bed trying to get to sleep. I was about to get up and get myself a drink of water and a sleeping pill, when my mom shifted in her sleep.

She brought her knees up with the sheets creating a tent. It was usually what she did when she was about to start touching herself. I froze, not wanting to disturb her.

My mom spread her legs, opening up her crotch. She would usually then bring up her hand inbetween those spread knees and then get to business.

This time, her thigh nestled up against my legs. It was bare skin against bare skin and it sent a jolt of electricity through me.

I half expected her to recoil, but she kept her leg against my leg. The warmth was intoxicating and the hairs on my leg stood up. My cock had also started to pulse in response.

Then, instead of retreating into her space, my mom lifted her leg over my leg so that her leg straddled my legs.

Then, she started to touch herself. At first, it was a gentle stroking, but as she started getting into it, I could feel the muscles in her leg tense up and relax. It was a surreal experience to have my mom be practically straddling me as she was masturbating.

Soon, I could hear her breath get a little raggedy. I knew my mom's routine quite well and was familiar with how she reached a climax. What was different this time is that I could feel every single twitch in her thigh and glute muscles as she rode up to the top of the hill and climaxed in a flurry of contractions down to earth. It was the hottest thing ever.

My mom slowly moved her leg back to her side and her breath slowed back down to normal. Soon, she was fast asleep.

What had just happened?

The next morning, I was getting ready to work as my mom was already heading out the door to work. "Good morning, Sweety!" she said, with no change to her voice. I gave her a slightly awkward hug good bye. Maybe she didn't realize that I knew what she had done.

I was incredible horny that night, but I was a little too self conscious to try anything. The following night, I finally got the courage. I slowly pull my boxers down to my ankles and grasped my slowly hardening cock. I hesitated to make sure that my mom was fully asleep.

Just as I was getting ready to work on my dick, my mom shifted. She turned on her side and faced me. I turned and looked at her, and she seemed to be fast asleep. She mumbled again and then reached her hand over and around my waist to hug me. She pushed her knee up so that her leg was straddling my leg. Like yesterday, it was bare leg against bare leg, but I was also naked waist down and my right hand was mid grasp around my swollen penis.

My mom was blissfully unaware of my situation and she snuggled even closer, burying her face into my side. My cock twitched in both anticipation and despair as it looked like I wouldn't be able to finish what I was doing.

The clock seemed to tick slower and slower and time practically stood still. How will I be able to pull my boxers back up without her noticing?

My hand was still grasping my dick. I could also feel my mom's breasts pushed into my side. They were nice C cup breasts and I could tell from how soft they felt on the side of my arm that she wasn't wearing a bra.

It wasn't helping my situation. My dick quickly powered back up to becoming rock hard and throbbed in my hand.

My mom shifted a little and nuzzled her face into my bare chest. She loosened the arm that was hugging me around my waist and slid it down a little.

Down to where my boxers should have been, except that my boxers were down by my ankle now. She slid her arm down a little bit more until her palm was over my pubic hair and stopped.

My heart was pounding. My dick was throbbing. Time literally stood still.

Then, my mom's hand felt my pubic hair a little as if to evaluate what it was that she was touching.

I half expected her to sit up and give me a stern talking to. What had I gotten myself into?

Instead her hand opened up a little and she wrapped her hand around my hand that was grasping my dick. She gently moved my hand away and lovingly held my pulsing and throbbing dick in her hand.

No words were said.

No words needed to be said.

Slowly, she moved her hand up and down my rigid shaft and she moved her leg over further as she scooted up closer to me. Her pelvis was ground up onto my thigh. I could feel the prickliness of her pubic hair brushing up against my thigh and I could also feel a little moistness.

Was my mom horny from being close to me?

My mom's hand was now gathering a steady tempo as she gave me a handjob in the middle of the night. It wasn't a rough handjob. It was firm, but sensual. A loving handjob that only a mom could give.

Soon, my balls started to feel tighter and my back arched a little. I gave a little grunt and then released spurt after spurt, covering her delicate hand with my spunk.

It was such a glorious high. I sank back into the bed swimming in a sea of good feeling hormones. My mom's hand was sticky and covered in goo. As I started to drift off, I felt her lean over to the side table to get some tissues to clean her hand up. She then tucked herself into her side and went to sleep as if nothing had happened.

The next morning was awkward to say the least. When I opened my eyes, my mom was already up and I heard her in the shower. I leaned over to see her side of the bed. No used tissues. No evidence. Well, there was only one thing left to do. Get out of bed. Wait for mom to come out of the bathroom. Face the music.

"Hey Sweety!" said mom as the bathroom door opened. She gave me a warm smile like she always did. She had on a white robe and her hair wrapped in a towel. She got my coffee ready like she always did. I still felt like a fish out of water and decided to go get ready in the bathroom and avoid too much contact.

That evening was normal. We both came home tired and after a quick dinner and some mindless TV, we both fell asleep.

The following morning, I woke up all horny. I had had a wild, wet dream. The mystery woman in my dream who I had been making out with was quite similar to my mom. Brunette with a nice little rack. I shook my head. The experience from the prior night had clearly started messing with my head.

I heard the bathroom door open and my mom came out. She was dressed in a robe and had her hair in a towel as usual. I could see some beads of water drip down her shoulder blades and down her chest and into the robe. It was so hot!

As she busied herself making coffee, my judgement got compromised as my throbbing and aching penis got the better of me. I walked over to the kitchen counter, stood behind her and put my arm around her waist.

"Hey Sweety! Good morning! Thanks for the hug."

I could feel the achy sensation in my balls and I felt my dick throb. I gave a reply to greet her, but it came out half English, half grunt, half moan as my body tensed up. I reached into her robe, cupped her left breast with my hand. It was warm, and still a little damp from her shower. I stroked her tit and found her nipple and gave a low moan.

My mom turned around and gently took my hand out from under her robe. I looked up at my mom's face with lust in my face. She smiled at me with a kind expression and gently shook her head.

"Let's not do that, Sweety!" she smiled. "Here, I made you some coffee."

I was devastated. How did I misjudge the situation so badly? Maybe the other night had never happened? What if I had just dreamed it? How stupid I felt. I quickly went to the bathroom and jumped in the shower.

I decided to pretend like nothing had happened. That evening, we got home and had our usual routine of dinner, and a little TV. Soon, it was time to go to bed. We switched off the light and got under the covers.

I really wanted some release, but decided to play it safe and not try to do anything given the situation from the morning. As I closed my eyes to try and get my mind off my aching balls, I felt the bed shift as my mom turned around to face me.

She snuggled up to me like she had done a couple of nights back. Unlike the last time, her hand went straight for my crotch instead of just hugging me. She found the elastic band of my boxers and pulled it over my throbbing dick. I stuck my butt in the air and she pulled my boxers all the way down to my ankles.

She gently held my rock hard dick in her hand. She reached further down to feel my balls.

"You wanted to feel my breasts this morning," she whispered in my ear.

"Do you want to feel them now?" she asked.

I nodded and my hand shakily reached over. I was shocked to realize that she was completely nude. I gently massaged my mom's tits.

She scooted her head down and kissed the tip of my dick. Her lips were soft and the sensation on the head of my cock was electric.

She opened her lips and took my dick in her mouth. It felt gloriously warm.

She explored my dick with her tongue as she rubbed her tongue along the base of my shaft.

It was a sensual, gentle blowjob.

I continued to caress her tits and massaged them with my hands. I imagined how it would feel to have my dick nestled between her tits.

My mom had great technique while giving head. It helps to have a couple of decades of additional experience. Her tongue action and he ability to suck at just the right moments was driving me insane.

Soon, I felt my balls tighten. My mom felt it too and she held my balls and caressed them with one hand while tightening her grip on the base of my dick.

I grunted. Rope after rope of cum shot out of my dick and into her inviting mouth.

Holy shit! I just came into my own mom's mouth.

I felt her gather up my cum to her tongue and swallow.

I relaxed and laid back into the bed. My head was swimming with good feelings. My heart rate was a little elevated. My dick was still in my mom's mouth and was slowly deflating. Both my hands were cupping her breasts.

After a few minutes, my mom scooted back to her side of the bed.

"May I help you?" I asked, reaching over to touch her pussy.

"Maybe not today. I'm still not sure I know how I feel about all of this. I don't want to do anything that will hurt you." she said. She reached over and kissed my cheek. Then turned around and went to sleep.

redfox40
redfox40
300 Followers