Sharing Daddy

Story Info
Stepfather pleases his twin daughters.
3.1k words
4.4
42.3k
61

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor

It was one of those exhausting days. I was tired before I went to work this morning. A warm bath and my bed were both calling me

Today was my first day working on black Friday. Leaving the customer's complaints and brawls over TVs behind, I stepped into my home. I wasn't alone, it would have been nice, but I still live with my stepdad and twin sister, Maya. My mom took off on us over ten years ago and left us with her then-newest boy toy.

Jake was only 35, but he was chill as hell, though. He let my sister and I do pretty much whatever. And when we turned 18 and started working, he never asked us to pay bills or anything. My sister took advantage of that and hadn't even found a job after a year out of high school. We were 19, and I was a minute older.

My sister and I both have curly light brown hair and the same short frame. Maya thinks she's an inch taller than me, but we are both 5'1 with the exact body figure. Even though my twin and I look alike, I am much more responsible. I've been working since high school. Even though dad doesn't want me to spend money on bills, I keep food in the house, and I enjoy cooking for them both. On Thanksgiving, we had a big spread, and I cooked for Jake and his extended family. My mom was an only child, and our grandparents lived in the Dominican Republic. So, Jake's family became our own.

I couldn't enjoy the whole day since I had to be at work so early. I brought the leftovers to my work family at Target, knowing today would be a tiring day. I was right. It was almost midnight, and I was just getting home.

When I came home, I first noticed that it was just as cold inside as it was outside. Usually, the weather is nice during the holidays, but this year we had some freezing rain, and it was just too cold for me. I walked into my dad's bedroom to find him and my sister cuddled up with the TV on.

"Why is it so cold in here?" I asked.

My dad popped his head out from under the thick covering and frowned, "I've got to get that heating unit fixed."

I nodded and zipped my coat up, "Will they be coming tomorrow. You know I hate the cold weather."

"I know, sweetheart. Go get a shower and come cuddle with us."

I nodded. But I wanted to be in my bed curled up, not with them. Shivering, I took a hot shower to warm my freezing nose and arms. When I stepped out, my nipples were so hard. I have huge boobs and sensitive nipples. I quickly dressed in sweats and a sweatshirt and wandered into my dad's room.

"Come on, sweetheart," He smiled, pulling back the cover.

I halted when I realized both he and my sister were naked. Maya was asleep, her cheek lying peacefully on his hard chest.

"We needed some body heat," Jake smiled.

I nodded and settled myself in his other strong arm. He palmed my head and placed my cheek on his other hard chest. I instantly melted. He was so warm and comfortable. He was watching football, and I wasn't interested in that, so I quickly drifted to sleep.

I woke up and heard some groans and moans. I flipped onto my side and placed a pillow over my head. Whatever they were watching was so loud.

"Ah, daddy," I heard my sister groan.

My eyes flew open in surprise. Was Jake and my twin sister having sex? I heard his raspy moan, and my heart was beating out of my chest. How had this come to be? We've known Jake as dad for so long, and I couldn't wrap my brain around even being intimate with him. He was cute and handsome, even with a neat salt-and-pepper beard. Dad was also very fit, with solid arms and shoulders. When I was younger, I wanted him to be my boyfriend. Since then, I have grown up and found that idea unethical. But my sister apparently thought differently.

The bed was rocking, and I felt something nudge my back, but I stayed as stiff as a board, afraid to catch them in the act.

"Shh, baby girl, be quiet," Jake's voice was husky and sounded in my ear. He was so close, and I wondered what it felt like to have daddy's cock in my pussy too.

The bed shook harder, and I felt the heat coming from both of their bodies. I wilted into the sheets wanting badly to turn around to see for myself. Maya was groaning and breathing heavily as if what daddy was doing was amazing. I flinched when Jake grunted loudly and shifted slightly.

"Taylor?" He asked.

I kept still and bit my lip, hoping he wouldn't know I was listening. I felt his large palm on my shoulder and he pulled me back.

"Taylor?"

I looked toward him and Maya. Her head lay back on his chest.

"Did we wake you?"

Embarrassed, I shrugged, "I...um."

"It's okay, sweetheart," Jake smiled and wrapped his arms around me. His cock was soft and wet on my thigh, and he moved back.

"Open your thighs, and Daddy can make you feel good too."

I froze when I felt his calloused fingers on my thigh. Although rough, he gently moved between my thighs. The feeling was strange, but I welcomed his warm touches. The heat rising inside of me caused my nipples to harden.

"You're so tense, sweetheart. Relax, I won't hurt you."

I looked toward his illuminated face and nodded. Jake had never hurt me. He had only ever taken care of Maya and me. I tried to calm down, but I was so excited as his finger slipped into my slit. He spread my pussy lips, and his fingers roamed up and down my vulva. It felt so good, and when he swiped my clit my heart fluttered.

"Taylor?" He smiled, "Why are you so wet, sweetheart?"

I didn't know how to answer, but before I could speak, Jake seized my lips. His kiss was terrific, and I roamed my tongue around his hairy-covered lips savoring his tongue. I hummed around his lips as he swiped up and down my clit.

"You like this?" he asked with a smile, "Tell daddy what you want."

I nodded and shivered. I wanted him to suck on my nipples, but I was too timid to ask. His lips dotted my neck with sweet kisses that matched his delicate swipes.

"Mmm, daddy," I moaned, clasping his strong arm.

Daddy was going to make me cum, and I could hardly hold back; I was so close. My pussy was dripping, and I heard the swishing sounds of my pussy as his fingers circled.

"Ahh, hmm, Daddy, I'm...."

"Taylor?"

The pleasure stopped, and I could no longer see my dad's handsome face nor feel his fingers on me.

"Taylor? Wake up."

My eyes popped open to find my sister staring at me. I looked back at her with confusion.

"Taylor, you were moaning and groaning in your sleep, girl. What's wrong with you?" Maya asked.

I looked around my room in confusion. I was dressed in my Target uniform, but I wasn't cold; I was hot and sleeping in my bed.

"Where's dad?" I asked, my heart racing.

"In the front room, watching tv," Maya chuckled and sat on my bed, "What time did you get home?"

"I don't remember. I had a dream."

"About what?" Maya asked, scrolling through her phone, unimpressed.

"Um, it was crazy." I chuckled, "I dreamt that the heat went out, and we were...." I paused and wrapped my head around what I had imagined.

Maya shivered, "I hope the heat doesn't go out. That would suck. What else happened in your dream?"

I frowned, "Nothing."

I was so confused, right now. I couldn't believe I had sex dreams about my stepdad. Wiping my eyes, I walked into the living room to find him on the couch. He had a beer in his large hand and gave me a warm, dazzling smile that made me blush.

"What's going on, sweetheart? Baby girl said you were tired."

Standing in the living room, all I could do was stare at his large hands. I had felt his fingers rubbing me, and now I craved his fingers on me.

"You gotta work tomorrow, too?" he asked, interrupting my naughty thoughts.

I nodded and cleared my throat, "Yes, sir. I had to pull a double because of the holiday," I explained and stepped into the kitchen to get some water. My mouth was dry, and my hands trembled with the afterglow of that fantastic dream. Everything had seemed so natural.

"The heat never went out?" I asked.

"God, no. I hope it never does. It's cold out there," Jake chuckled, keeping his eyes on the television screen.

I took my water back to my bedroom and sat down with my sister. She talked about her life while I tried to think of anything other than my stepdad.

+

+

+

Maya

I woke up around 2 in the afternoon and took a shower, and got ready for the day. With my makeup done and my hair perfect, I sauntered into the living room.

"Daddy, Can I get some money?" I asked, standing in the front room.

I saw his eyes roll, but he went into his wallet and pulled out a few 20-dollar bills. Handing me the bills, he looked at me with disappointment.

"I want you to start looking for a job, Maya."

I placed my hand on my hip, "Daddy, Why when I have you," I giggled.

"I'm serious, baby girl. You need to work for your money, like Taylor."

"Does Taylor do what I do?" I asked, unbuttoning my short shorts and sliding them down my tan thighs.

"I told you, no more." Jake pointed toward me.

Ignoring his conscience, I straddled his lap, swiveling my hips up and down. Daddy's cock was so fucking good. He couldn't deny my movements and quickly released his 9-inch cock from his sweatpants. I quickly settled on it and smiled, bouncing up and down. My D cups bounced in sync beneath my tube top.

"Fuck, daddy," I groaned, holding onto his thick shoulders, "Fuck me."

Jake pulled up my top and lost his face in the valley of my breasts. I bounced harder and felt him thrust harder into me, hitting my G spot.

"Hmm, Taylor," he groaned.

The mishap didn't deter me; Jake always called me Taylor when he became hypothesized in my folds. I hopped harder, wrapping my arms around his neck. He grasped my ass cheeks, sending me harder onto his length. My pussy clenched, and I poured my juice onto his lap.

"Ahhh, fuck fuck fuck, daddy!" I squealed and fell limp on his shoulder. He stroked me and lapped my titties, murmuring my sister's name like a mantra.

I rolled my eyes, now fully satisfied. I needed him to finish up so I could go shopping. He finally removed me from his lap and jacked his cock, coating his palm with sticky cum. Smiling, I hopped off his lap, "Can I get more?"

Jake nodded and nudged his head toward the roll of bills. I pulled out a few extra bucks and kissed him on the cheek before heading out.

+

+

+

Jake

Raising two daughters wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. When their mother left me with the responsibility, I thought it was the end. But the twins had turned out to become good women. Taylor was my favorite. She was a little shy but cared for Maya and me. I appreciated her. I just had not expected to feel like I did about her. Even though the twins looked identical, it was something about Taylor that made my heart thump. I avoided her a lot since she did something to me. Her soft-spoken manner was something I had always looked for in a mate. I had never crossed the line with her or her sister. Maya had started sucking my cock for extra allowance, and we soon began an intimate relationship that I regretted. So when Taylor crawled into my bed tonight, I thought it was Maya. Then I glimpsed a mole on her right cheek, and my heart leaped. She snuggled against me, and I tried to hold her tight and keep my erection down.

"Are you sick?" I asked.

When she curled up closer, I tucked her curls behind her ear and checked her forehead for signs of a fever.

"No, I am cold."

I chuckled, "Do you want me to get that electric heater plugged up in your room, sweetheart?"

"No, it's okay."

Her body next to mine was becoming too much, and the blood quickly rushed harder to my cock.

I nuzzled her neck and inhaled her sweet scent, "I don't want you to be cold."

Turning around, Taylor smiled and placed her hands on my chest, "You're warm enough."

"Thank you, sweetheart," I kissed her forehead and sighed, "But I think you should be in your bed."

"But. I... I want to sleep with you."

Taylor's head pressing into my chest felt comforting, and I circled her back. I was closing my eyes to the intense raw desire washing over me. Suddenly, I felt her lips searing into my chest, and I bit my lip to keep from enjoying it.

"Hmm, Taylor, you can't do that."

Her lips were soft as a feather, and her tongue darted softly around my nipples. Her small hand found my cock, sliding up and down my hardness. I placed my hands on hers to remove it, but she didn't have it, and I wasn't sure I could do this.

"Rub me, daddy," Her voice was full of wanting that matched my longings for her sweet body, "Please, daddy."

With my breathing ragged, I let my fingers brush against her smooth thigh, landing on her mound. I didn't want to hurt her, and I merely settled my finger between her silky lips. Taylor was dripping honey, and I gradually slid up and down until she let out a soft sigh.

"Mmm, daddy," Taylor moaned, "Suck my nipples."

I took off quickly, keeping my fingers at work. I popped her tan bud into my mouth. My tongue swirled over each of her breasts, and she held my head, brushing back my hair. Lapping my tongue over her soft stomach, I mumbled my adoration for her.

I was lost in pleasing her until the front door sounded. I paused, and my heart raced. I could only imagine what her sister would say if she caught us.

I removed my finger and cleared my throat, "You've got to go."

"Why?" Taylor looked as if she might cry and pouted, "Please, daddy, can you-"

"No." I sighed, "Go to your bedroom. We shouldn't be doing this." I stood my ground as a father and stood from the bed. "Just, please, Go."

I watched her leave, her eyes holding tears that broke my heart, but I couldn't cross the line again.

+

+

Taylor

I couldn't sleep. All I could think about was his fingers, and I wanted more. When I heard Maya snoring, I tiptoed back into daddy's room. He was asleep, but I nudged his shoulder.

He focused his eyes on me, and I knew he was trying to figure out which one of us it was.

"Daddy, I need you," I whispered.

He washed his hands over his face and shook his head. I grabbed his head and led my tongue into his mouth. His kiss was just as sweet as it had been in my dream. I hummed softly and rolled my tongue into his mouth.

"Please," I whimpered.

Daddy pulled me onto the bed, and I giggled as his tongue circled my neck.

"What do you want?"

Out of breath with desire, I whimpered, "I want you, daddy."

"You can't tell your sister," came his warning.

I nodded eagerly and smiled as his fingers caressed my thighs.

"Taylor, I love you, sweetheart."

I chuckled and rubbed his scruffy beard, "I love you too, daddy."

His lips were everywhere, sucking and kissing my chest. Daddy mounted my petite frame, sending feverish kisses down my stomach. His tongue washed over my mound, and I melted into the sheets. When his tongue met my clitoris, I moaned loudly at the foreign act. I had never had oral sex before, which was a fantastic new experience. His lips and tongue did a seductive dance over all of my bits, and I spread my legs wider for more.

Jake was moaning and groaning my name in between laps around my pussy. I clenched the sheets and raised my hips, feeling a spark.

"Ahh, daddy," I moaned.

"Shh, be quiet, sweetheart," He murmured, taking my clit between his lips. He had a delightful suction on my button, and I rubbed his hair. His beard tickling my thighs added to the warmth. I wanted to cum on daddy's tongue, and I couldn't hold back as I rocked and poured my juice on his handsome face.

I was trembling and out of breath when he mounted me. His wet beard brushed against my cheek, and his lips sucked on my neck.

"I love you, Taylor."

I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck, "I love you too."

I gasped as the head of his cock broke into my flesh, "Hmm, uh, daddy. It's too big."

His lips met mine in the most intense kiss I have ever had. Filled with passion, he pushed in another inch. I was so tight, and daddy's cock was so thick. I held his body tightly and whimpered as he added a few more inches. In and out so gently, my head flew back in ecstasy, "Oh, daddy."

"Relax, baby."

I was trying to relax, but his cock was so much, and I was so excited to have him inside me. He groaned against my ear and confessed his love for me again. I wanted to cry with happiness since I had no idea my daddy loved me so much. His cock became entirely lost inside of me, and my heart raced with desire as he rocked slowly back and forth. I loosened up and left a creamy sheen on his 9 inches.

Daddy groaned in my ear, and I felt a flood of liquid enter my pussy. He trembled against my chest, kissing my large breasts in a frenzy. Laying back on the pillows, I smiled, knowing I had daddy all to myself.