Sharing Dawn Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm Bruce and my wife is the redhead, Jean. We were both impressed with your girlfriend's performance on the dance floor. Is she in porn - and I mean that with the utmost admiration?"

I shook his hand. "John. Her name is Dawn. She's my wife. I'll mention the porn reference to make her smile. But no, not a porn star, except in my fantasies."

"Jean says she's hot and has a body to die for."

"Thank you, Bruce, that's what I tell her, too. Tonight is one of our fantasy-nights out, away from our four kids so that we can play together."

"Four kids. What a fucking body!"

"Thank you, was the pun intended?" I responded with a smile.

"Whaa..? Oh! I get it. My bad. Pun was intended. This is our night on the town, too, away from fifteen year old twin boys. It looks like the gabfest is over. Nice meeting you John. Take care."

I watched Dawn give cheek kisses to her new friends as I put her drink on the table and got a nice welcome kiss of my own.

The Club

Friday 10:15 PM

Dawn

Oh my fuckin' God! That was intense! Fucking a stranger on the dance floor with John holding me. I was afraid he was going to stop it. I was afraid I said, 'This is your fantasy' too many times. He appears to be 'in the mood' and I only hope I can keep him that way.

Jean and her friends Anna and Mary came over to the booth and introduced themselves. They were dancing with their husbands and saw the guy humping me from behind. They could see his long cock splitting my ass and Jean said she orgasmed just watching. Jean sent me pictures of the mystery fucker to my iPhone. The guy looked Asian, Indian or something delicious. His darker skin tone contrasts beautifully with my white ass in the photos. I got wet just looking at the pictures. I'll have to think about showing them to John.

Jean and Bruce, and Anna and Mike, and Mary and Todd are swingers and this is their night to swap partners.

I shared addresses and phone numbers with Jean and told her I'd have to work on John to get him into a swinging frame of mind, but told her I definitely want her husband's cock in one of my holes. Jean confirmed that she's a cum-slut and wants to eat her husband's cum from my cunt. We kissed until John came back with drinks. Then she went to find her husband.

John's mood appears unchanged and his eyes are scanning the crowd - a good sign of lustful interest.

I pulled him down next to me and gave him my 'are-you-ready-for-anything' kiss, and grabbed his cock and swung my leg over his lap letting cum drip from my pussy onto the front of his pants.

Well a girl has to mark her territory, doesn't she?

Soon he was grabbing my boobs which I popped out of my dress. People walking by noticed my tits and did a double-take ending with a smile. What a slut I am.

He asked me what we girls were talking about and I told him, "Cocks."

I'm squirming my naked ass over his cock while talking to him. I didn't expect him to be able to concentrate with my ass motion, but he did very well. I don't know if the stains will come out of his pants.

He got hard answering my questions about the blowjob witnessed by half the world, and that great ass fuck dance I know he loved everything tonight - his cock tells me so. I want more strange cock and have to think about how I approach him to get it.

I said, "I'm amazed at how horny you got when the mystery man..."

"Rocket Man," he said with a smile.

"When Rocket Man fucked my ass." Oh shit, this is like taking candy from a baby...he's getting harder just thinking about what I might ask him.

I told him I wanted to play our 'stranger game' for a while before the last dance

The Club

Friday 10:30 PM

John

I kissed her hard and she grabbed my hand and placed it on her bare breast and tongue fucked me. I broke the kiss and left her at the booth. I always get a thrill leaving Dawn alone with the excuse of going to the men's room, knowing what will happen while I'm gone.

I returned from a different direction to watch the wolves encircle the prey. They come in all ages and body types. Dawn deftly dismisses the too-old, too-short, too-weird types, leaving only the alphas. If interested, she smiles and tilts her head suggestively, inviting them to sit next to her.

She accepts their offers of a drink and asks for a margarita. I've already tipped the server handsomely to substitute the tequila with water whenever someone ordered a drink for Dawn. She wants to remain conscious all night. She is stacking the empty drink tumblers into a pyramid. Her admirers mentally count the alcohol intake each glass represents, assuming the next drink will make her pass out.

I let this charade go on for fifteen or twenty minutes by which time there is a man on either side of her feeling her boobs through the sides of her halter top. She has them whispering in each ear and kissing her neck. She rewards the boldest by parting her thighs and allowing her pussy to be explored. Her hands are under the table stroking hard cocks. I love to watch her neck and face redden as this tells me she is highly aroused and wants a cock.

I returned to the table to the disappointment of the wanna-be lovers who leave the booth as I sat next to her.

"How're you doing, babe?" I ask, nibbling at her ear lobe. The smell of sex is unmasked by her perfume.

"That was Bobby and Eddie. They are bad boys. They fingered my pussy roughly and put their wet fingers in my mouth. They sucked each of my breasts while their friends took pictures. They wanted to fuck me here in the booth, but I said no.

"Then they showed me two McKinley's; five-hundred dollar bills that I recognized as being real.

"John, they want to give me a thousand dollars to let them fuck me together. That would make me a... whore.

"I really want to please you, and told them that I would fuck them but only if you were there to watch. I'm to meet them is an unoccupied banquet room at the end of this hall. Babe...I want to be your...whore."

I couldn't believe how hard my cock grew listening to her; my heart is drumming in my chest with excitement.

I soul searched the thought of the mother of my children getting paid to fuck strangers. Is this what I wanted? No answer came. I couldn't feel anything but my throbbing cock telling me let her do it.

"I don't know, babe. One part of me wants to watch you get fucked by strangers. Another side asks if this will turn off your love for me because I didn't stop them."

"John, John," she said kissing my face, "I'm fulfilling your fantasy. I could never stop loving you."

I pulled her to her feet and gave her the deepest kiss ever as she grabbed my cock and started squeezing me.

The Club

Friday 11:00 PM

Dawn

I said "Let's go," and led him down the hallway by his hand. I was sopping wet in anticipation of making my husband a cuckold tonight by fucking two strange men. Somehow the ass fuck on the dance floor didn't make him a cuck in my mind. I'm trying to remember what Literotica said about cucks. I like thinking of him as my cuckold, my sissy boy. Walking down the long hall caused the club noise to fall away and I see a glass door now twenty feet down the hall.

When we got to the door it had a gathered curtain on the inside and I see some illumination through the curtain.

John moved around me and pushed the door open and led me through it. We entered a small banquet room with maybe twenty round tables for eight. Soft music was coming from the speakers and the wall sconces were turned down low.

In the back of the hall workers were going in and out of a swinging door doing something and oblivious to our presence.

Bobby and Eddy approached from the side.

"Here she is our lovely entertainment."

"You must be John. I'm Bob and this is Ed," he said pointing to his companion and extending his hand.

I started cuming when John shook hands with them. I thought, "He's going through with it! I'm gonna be a whore!"

I was giggling from excitement as they led me to a table covered with a bunch of folded table cloths to form a thin mattress.

Bobby and Eddy grabbed the hem of my dress and lifted it over my head as I watched John's face as he sat down at the other side of the table. He seems to be okay with this so far. Then I saw him pull out his stiff cock and I smiled. He's enjoying this! I thought, as my new lovers laid me on my back on the table with my legs bent at the knees. I stretched my head around so I could watch John.

Then there was a face at my pussy. I looked down and it was Eddy. His mouth covered my wet pussy and he began to lick me and I shuddered as I came. My hips were humping his mouth. I was surrounded by a warm aura. He's a good cunt-eater, I thought, almost as well as John.

I turned my head to follow Bobby and saw him give John two bills as Eddy's tongue flicked my aroused clit. They talked for a minute and John's eyes followed Bobby's hand as he gestured toward the back of the hall. Bobby pats John on the back then walked back to join Eddy just as I had another orgasm that made my vision blur. I moaned, "Yes, eat me more."

Eddy stopped with his cunnilingus and both men picked me up and turned me around on my stomach with my feet on the floor. Bobby slapped my ass and I flinched and waited as the sharp pain turned into a pleasant feeling. My ass is one big sexual stimulator. I cried out, "Ouch" to acknowledge the slap and he rapidly slapped each cheek in turn. That stung, and I imagined how red my ass must be. I loved it.

I felt the table move and I raised my head to see Eddy with his hand on his cock in front of my face. With his other hand he grabbed me by the hair and raised my head forcing him into my mouth. His penis was average, about 6 inches long, and not very fat. I had no trouble swallowing him but made a noise like "Mmmppphhh." to make him think he was a lot to swallow.

I glanced over to John who was still jacking off. I winked at him and got a smile in return.

"Ohh!" Bobby is forcing his stiff tongue in my ass hole. What a tongue he has! It's making my pussy drool. Stiff as a hairbrush, I felt it edging deeper into my dark hole. I didn't realize there were nerve endings in my rectum. There must be because Bobby is bringing me to an orgasm.

Bobby entered my ass and made me cum and Eddy came in my throat at the same time. I could feel numbness creeping up my body from my toes to the top of my head. I was swallowing Eddy's cum and following the numbness as it reached my pussy, my stomach, my boobs, nose... And that was all I remembered.

"Whoa!" I exclaimed as someone mopped my brow with a cool, wet towel.

It was John standing next to the table holding my head as Bobby and Eddy stood nearby with apparent concern on their faces.

"You just went stiff." said Eddy.

"Your ass cheeks got real warm all of a sudden." said Bobby.

"I think that was your best orgasm, ever." offered John with a big smile.

I smiled at them and sat up and kissed each in turn and wagged their limp cocks.

"Thank you for the fuck. Now who's gonna fuck me in my cunt and who's gonna fill my mouth? I asked with a big smile as I jumped off the table.

The Club

Friday 11:20 PM

John

As Dawn started to faint I knew she was okay. She just had an orgasm that flipped her consciousness switch. I've seen this before and always enjoy watching her reach that level of sexual arousal. I came the same time Eddy deposited his load in her mouth. Tonight my cock doesn't seem to want to soften.

A kitchen worker brought Dawn a glass of water staying to stare at her boobs while she drank.

She smiled at him and pulled him closer to give him a peck on his cheek as he got red causing everyone to laugh...

She finished her drink and pulled a chair from the table and lay over it with her hands on the seat and her legs spread open.

"I need a cock." She said saucily, wiggling her behind and making her tits swing too.

Bobby grabbed her head and Eddy grabbed her hips and they thrust into her mouth and cunt at the same time. I could see her fondling Bobby's balls while slowly swallowing his substantial member. Bobby was being easy on her as his cock slowly disappeared into her throat. Eddy was rhythmically pounding her dripping pussy, his cock already white with sex froth.

There was a tap on my shoulder and I turned to see the worker who gave Dawn the water, and two others.

He introduced himself as Mateo and his brothers as Samuel and Lucas. In passable English he asked if he and his brothers could fuck Dawn, too, as she is the most beautiful white woman they have ever seen.

I decided that Dawn must be near exhaustion so I told them, "She's a whore and today's price is $200 each," figuring they would walk away.

I turned to watch Bobby finally get his member completely in her mouth and then remembered to take pictures with my iPhone.

I got good action shots and video of her getting fucked. I could see Bobby's cock moving in and out of her throat.

There was another tap on my shoulder. I turned to see three naked men each holding two crisp Benjamins with a big grin on their faces.

I told them to wait and they sat down watching the gringos give it to the puta in her cono and boca.

I almost missed Dawn's umpteenth orgasm and just caught Bobby and Eddy finally making cum deposits with groans of pleasurable exhaustion.

The humping stopped and Bobby's cock plopped out of her mouth with long strings of cum stretching from her mouth to his cock.

She was dripping copious amounts of cum from her pussy as Eddy slowly pulled back and flopped down in a chair next to Bobby. Their eyes were closed and they were breathing heavily and perspiring.

Dawn sat on another chair and saw a cold bottle of water in front of her face. She took the bottle and started to say, "Thank yo...?" When she saw Mateo and his brothers standing next to her with their erections pointing to her.

The Club

Friday 11:45 PM

Dawn

I thought what the fuck? As I saw three slim naked guys looking at me. While startled at first I quickly realize they are admiring me, and all my admirers are welcomed to look as far as I'm concerned.

I glanced at John who had a big smile on his face and held up a fist full of one hundred-dollar bills. He mouths the word, "Whore," and gave me an 'okay' sign.

Mateo introduced himself and his brothers and said eres muy hermosa.

I don't speak Spanish and just stared at him when Eddy said:"He says, 'You are very beautiful."

I pulled Mateo to me and kissed him on the lips and said, "Thank you."

"Gracias." Said Eddy.

I said, "Gracias." and smiled at each of them and noted they were looking at my pussy.

Samuel said, "queremos comer tu coño."

"They want to eat your pussy." translated Eddy. "I think they're in love with you."

I know I blushed prettily for them. Quickly I decided to get a gang bang before my husband drags me out of here.

I lay back on the table and Samuel was immediately at my pussy lapping Eddy's cum from it. Lucas had his 7 inch cock in my mouth and Mateo was sucking my tit while I stroked his cock. I was cumming in no time from Samuel's tongue action and arched my back and screamed, "Don't stop."

They began to fuck me faster and then one of them got on the table next to me and lifted my ass up and squeezed under my body so that I was on top of him with his cock in my ass crack.

His cock was then in my asshole! I was surprised how quickly he penetrated me. His cock is thinner than John's. It felt good in my ass and I orgasmed again.

Then the third man was on top of me and he thrust into my cunt and quickly established a rhythm with the guy with the cock in my ass.

I was in fuck heaven with three men humping me. I moaned in appreciation until Mateo thrust his cock in my throat. I was being royally fucked and enjoying every minute of it when I felt a cock being pressed into each hand. I turned my head slightly to either side to find I was stroking my husband and Eddy. Bobby was also at the table jerking off with his cock pointed at my face just as he came.

His cum hit me right between the eyes and I couldn't see. The next thing I knew Mateo was licking cum off my eyelids and face. In seconds the cum was off my face saying, 'diosa'.

"He says you are a goddess, translated Eddy.

"Gracias, Mateo. Gracias." I said and then relaxed as they fucked me. My ass and pussy never felt so fucked. This has been the perfect nympho night.

I was suddenly rolled to my right and then back again. Bobby was now under me and soon his larger cock was in my ass. The difference in size felt wonderful and I came again.

The guy fucking my pussy, Lucas, stopped and changed his position. Then another cock was in my pussy!

No one was in my mouth so I picked up my head and saw that Mateo and his brother were lying face to face with their cocks in my pussy.

The scene was the most erotic I ever imagined. Bobby was fucking my ass and Mateo and his brother were fucking my cunt at the same time. I visualized, and felt, each cock pumping me in and out, in sync with the others.

Now another cock is in my throat. I opened my eyes; it was Eddy. In the corner of my vision I saw John taking pictures. He saw me and smiled.

I tried to relax and realized I was slowly becoming numb all over my body. A pleasant numbness that I didn't want to stop. I was aware of movement as my lovers changed positions alternating from my mouth to my pussy and ass.

I don't know how many orgasms I had. All were perfect. After what seemed like hours I felt cum erupt in my ass and pussy and felt pleasantly warm and passed out feeling very satisfied.

I woke up again with John holding me while wiping my forehead with a damp bar towel.

I feel great! Fucked-in-the-pussy-and-ass great. I was dripping cum from everywhere and immediately thought of Jean and grabbed my iPhone from my husband and sent her a text.

I looked at my dear cuckold's face knowing that we are now in a new relationship that I control. I started trembling in my pussy and nipples with excitement. How many times I was fucked tonight? I couldn't remember. I closed my eyes to think back to how many times Bobby and Ed fucked me.

Mateo and his brothers? They were very energetic and I felt they each fucked me three times each until I passed out from over joy. That's maybe twelve times between Mateo and his brothers and six times between Bobby and Eddy. That's eighteen times! No! Nineteen times including Rocket Man. And I made John fuck my face twice. That's twenty-one times I got cum either in my ass, pussy or throat. I AM FUCK-WOMAN!!

I must have a shitty smile on my face as I look up to John who appears puzzled.

"Did you enjoy the show, John? Am I the kind of whore you wanted? Was it good for you?"

"Only if it was good for you."

Just then Jean came over to me with Bruce and she knelt down and hugged me tightly and asked if I was alright. I told her I was fine.

I said to John, "I want Jean and Bruce to come back to the hotel with us. There are two large queen-sized beds; enough for the four of us. This way we can have a leisurely breakfast tomorrow and get to know one another better before we leave for home.

I saw John and Bruce look at each other and shrug their acceptance. I couldn't tell if they were overjoyed or making the best of my sudden whim. The thing is we are all going back to the hotel and that's all I wanted.

I quickly whispered a recap of my evening since I last saw Jean.

Her eyes got real wide and she put her hand to her mouth, "Nineteen? Shut up!"

The Club

Saturday 12:10 AM