Sharing Dawn Ch. 02

Story Info
Hot wife fucks in dining room.
3.8k words
4
18.8k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Ambassador Inn

Saturday 12:30 AM

Fucking at the Hotel

John

We had dropped off our luggage previously at the hotel before going to the restaurant for dinner.

We met Jean and Bruce in the lobby with their suitcase, and went up to the suite. Dawn and Jean immediately started groping each other in the elevator as Bruce and I watched, our cocks tenting our pants. Our wives had their skirts up around their waists and were fingering each other.

When we reached our floor the girls ran down to the room stripping off their dresses and embracing and rubbing against each other.

I opened the door and the girls went to the nearest bed and fell into another embrace. Bruce dropped his luggage in the alcove next to the bathroom.

I checked the mini-bar and noted it had red and white wine and beer. Bruce and I had a beer. We sat in adjacent chairs drinking and watching as our wives moved into a 69 position and started eating each other out.

I had never seen Dawn have sex with another woman. It was one of her fantasies, and mine too, but we never had an opportunity to act on it. It was something to watch. I looked at Bruce who had dropped his pants and was stroking himself. I dropped my pants and did the same.

"I love to watch Jean eat another woman and get eaten out. She does this regularly in our circle of friends. What were you doing in that banquet room?"

"It's a long story, but I let Dawn fuck two strangers tonight. My fantasy got the better of me. I always fantasized about Dawn fucking a stranger who picked her up in a bar while I was away from the table. Tonight she had several men around her and two offered $500 each to DP her. She was squirming all over me and sucking my cock until I told her okay. I sold her pussy for an additional $600 to three kitchen staffers."

"Why the sad face?"

"I turned the mother of my children into a whore?"

"You're looking at it all wrong. All married couples prostitute themselves to some degree. You do things for your wife for sex, and your wife does the same for you. After a while the sex becomes routine, and the spark that you once remember having seems to be missing.

For the sake of your marriage you fantasize and things are great again. You keep expanding your horizons and develop a real appreciation for the love you have for one other. You end up swapping with others, not because you don't love your wife, but because you do love your wife. You love your wife and you enjoy watching her happily fuck my wife. Don't they look happy fucking each other?"

With that Bruce got up from the chair and stepped out of his pants and loafers and took off his shirt. Bruce was my size and build but had a longer cock, maybe eight inches. His full beard made him look like a pirate. Standing naked by the bed he picked up his wife and carried her to where I was sitting and put her down straddling my hips facing me.

Oh! Her naked ass feels so good on my lap. Before I could react, her arms were around my neck and she was kissing me hard and slipping my cock inside her sopping cunt.

She was fucking me slowly and I felt my cock traveling in and out of her tight pussy.

For the first time in my life I'm fucking someone other than my wife!

She smelled of lavender and must weigh only 100 pounds. Her red hair has a crinkle perm and fell to her shoulders. Her breasts were pierced with gold hoops. She has puffy areolas; my favorite. She saw me examining her breasts and picked up one and placed it to my mouth.

"Bite it, baby. Bite it hard."

My cock got harder and felt like it grew an inch as she used her Kegel muscles and gripped it like a vice. I was ecstatic and saw stars and felt warm all over as I fucked her cunt.

"Oh, I'm cumming. Don't you dare fucking stop. Bite my other tit. Make it hurt."

I was squeezing her ass and thrusting my cock in her like a dynamo. I bobbed for her other tit and sucked it into my mouth. I rolled her nipple ring around on my tongue and sucked hard.

"Bite me. Mark me in front of my husband."

Fuck! I bit down on her breast as she pulled my head tighter to her chest and gripped my cock harder.

"Yes! Yes! Harder!"

I bit harder and she arched her back and trembled and came on my cock.

"AEEEEEEEyyyyyy! She screamed and pulled her breast from my mouth and lay backwards draped down on my legs.

That's when I saw Bruce fucking Dawn. She was moaning like she does when I fuck her. I was mesmerized watching his big cock pistoning in her tight hole. His cock was white with her love nectar that was also dripping down the crack of her ass. She was grabbing his ass and pulling him into her, her pussy lips stretched around his cock.

"Oh, Bruce, Bruce, Bruce...."

Then Bruce's ass cheeks tightened as he came in her forcibly and pumped her three more times before falling on her.

I watched Dawn wrap her legs around his and pulled his face down kissing him feverishly. It was like watching a porn movie.

Jean pulled herself up on my lap as her husband finished fucking my wife. She pulled my head for a hard kiss and proudly showed me her breasts. Each tit was swollen with angry red teeth marks.

"Don't the look wonderful? "She asked. "When Bruce sees them he will be beastly. He loves fucking me after I've been bit. Wait here."

She slid off my lap and moved to the bed and slapped Bruce's ass and told him to move.

She then got on the floor between Dawn's legs and began lapping cum from her dripping cunt. My cock recovered instantly. I didn't realize how much of a turn on girl-eating-girl could be, even after having seen it in stag movies.

I realized the turn on was because cum being eaten was from my wife's pussy.

I quickly grabbed my phone and started taking pictures of Jean doing Dawn and got great photos of Dawn's pussy hole with Jean's tongue in it.

I glanced to the bed and saw Bruce straddling Dawn's face with his cock disappearing down her throat. I could tell by her "Moowgh, huggar," that she was enjoying herself. She was pulling his hips into her face.

I took video of the face fuck and was now fully aroused and decided to take more pics of Jeans eating Dawn when I noticed Jean's rosebud.

It was beautiful and I took several pictures. I swore her sphincter was calling me as it appeared to open and close.

I spat on my finger and inserted it in her ass. She stopped waving her ass as she got acclimated to my penetration and then reached behind her ass showing me three fingers.

I'm no slow learner, so I added two more fingers in her rectum and twisted the night away until she squeezed her sphincter for me to stop. I lined up my cock and impaled her with one continuous stroke.

She dropped to the floor on her face and shoulders increasing the angle of my assault on her round ass sticking up like a humpable Mount Fuji.

I fucked the shit out of her enjoying her shrieks and moans while listening to Dawn's vocal enjoyment of Bruce's cock in her throat.

After fucking Jean for a long time, we climaxed together and I collapsed on the carpet.

I must have dozed off but was instantly awake as Jean pulled me from the floor and led me to the adjacent bed. I lay on my back while Jean sucked my cock. The last thing I remembered thinking was I have to get a picture of this and hearing the sounds of Bruce pounding Dawn's ass.

.

Ambassador Inn

Saturday 2:15 AM

Dawn

I am pleasantly sore, very sore. Jean's frizzy red hair contrasts nicely with my cuck's skin tone. I watched her suck him to death, and didn't know whether I should be angry or pleased. Bruce's cock is larger than John's and it felt good stretching my pussy and ass. I got all of him in my throat and love the feeling of sperm going straight to my stomach. When I felt his cock pulsing in my throat, I thought I was going to faint. I want him to do that again, and make me faint.

Now I'm being fucked in the ass by Mike and in my pussy by Todd while Bruce is fucking his wife on the bed next to my sleeping husband. I'm eating Mike's wife, Anna's, pussy with Todd's cum in it. Todd's wife Mary is sucking his balls as he fucks me.

I met Anna, Mary and Jean at the club earlier after they saw me getting fucked in the ass by that stranger. They introduced themselves as the 'Fucking Trio' even though there are six of them. They are a swingers' group, and have been together for three years fucking each other. They thought my fuck-in-the-ass dance was erotic and wanted to know if John and I were swingers.

I had to laugh and said, "No. But I wanna be."

I had gotten their phone numbers and email addresses when John came back with our drinks.

Later, after the euphoric fucking by Bob and Eddy, I didn't want the night to end so I texted Jean. She and Bruce found the banquet room and we all left for the hotel where we all fucked until John passed out. God, it felt like Bruce's cock was stretching from my pussy to my chest. Bigger is better. How will I explain that to my cuck?

I suggested that Jean call her friends and I ordered more wine from room service.

Mike and Anna, and Todd and Mary were still at the club so it didn't take long for them to arrive at the hotel, and we've been fucking ever since.

I told the guys I wanted to get fucked until their cocks fell off and it took three hours until they couldn't fuck anymore. The men slept with me on the bed holding me, or penetrating my pussy.

Jean, Anna and Mary slept with John. I think the girls got the short end of the deal as John looked like he was out for the night.

I know I'll sleep well tonight.




Ambassador Inn

Saturday 5:35 AM

John

Wow. I missed a fucking orgy. Who are all these people?

I untangled myself from three women and recognized only Jean. It suddenly came to me the other women were the ones I saw talking with Dawn earlier at the club.

I tiptoed past my sleeping wife who was tangled amongst three men and covered with semen.

I went to the bathroom to pee and rinsed my mouth with mouthwash and went back to bed.

As I neared the bed I looked down and my cock informed me there were asses and cunts waiting to be fucked. The nearest woman was a small blond with a tattoo on her ass that read: 'Dirty Whore'. I picked her up gently and lay her on her back on the sofa not wanting to wake the others.

I kneeled between her legs up and put them around my shoulders. I saw she was a natural blond. I put my cock in her cum-filled slit. She actually purred when I entered her.

I was humping her gently when she put her arms around my neck and moved her pelvis. I looked at her and realized she was now awake.

"Hi. You're fucking Anna."

"Hi, Anna. You are a great fuck. How did you get here?"

"We were at the club and saw your wife fuck that guy while dancing and introduced ourselves to her. About 3 hours ago Jean called and said there was a party in this room so we came over. Our husbands had a great time with your wife, but you were in no condition to play. We girls had to watch Dawn get fucked and do each other. I'm glad you're awake now because you have a nice cock."

She pulled my head down and gave me a great open mouth kiss.

"Fuck me and make me cum."

I raised my torso over her and began pounding her with long strokes making her ass bottom out on the sofa. Her legs were over my shoulders and she grabbed her calves and pulled her legs in tighter to her body.

"Har....der. Harder. Fuck me like I'm your slut."

Damn, she was exciting.

"Grab my throat with both hands, baby. Squeeze it."

This was a new game for me. I had both hands around her neck and slowly applied pressure with my thumbs to her trachea just above the collarbone. She was smiling at me with a gleam in her eyes.

"Tighter. Tigh...ter..."

I felt her pussy clamp down on my cock as she arched her back and began trembling with a powerful orgasm. Her eyes rolled back in her head as I released my hands and ejaculated three times and collapsed on top of her.

I could feel her heartbeat and respiration. I put her legs down and heard her sigh as I began to suck her breast.

I was startled when Jean tapped my shoulder.

"She loves erotic asphyxiation. You've done this before?"

I said, "Never."

"Come back to bed. Anna will be just fine," she said, leading me over to a wide awake brunette. "This is Mary, Todd's wife. I want you to fuck her so I can eat your cum out of her pussy."

"Hi John," said Mary moving her legs wide open and pulling her pussy lips to expose her deep chasm. She flexed her vaginal muscles beckoning me. She pulled my face down to hers and gave me a kiss.

She whispered, "Bite my boobs like you did Jean's. Bruised tits drive my husband wild, too."

As I lay down on Mary, Jean grabbed my cock and guided me in.

"Fill her cunt up with your cum, baby."

I lowered my mouth and sucked on her tit and nibbled on the nipple. While thrusting at a medium gait, I sucked and chewed on both tits. I know she enjoyed it because she would clamp down on my cock whenever I bit her a certain way. All the while she was humping me back and whispering softly, "Fuck me...Fuck me."

I stopped and turned Mary around on her hands and knees and began fucking her from behind. She began returning my fucks. I lifted her ass up and really pounded her pussy and could hear her moaning,

"Yes....Yes...Yes."

Suddenly Jean squeezed my balls from behind and simultaneously inserted a finger in my ass and massaged my prostate causing an immediate eruption from my balls. As soon as I came Mary let out a muffled, "Oh!" and orgasmed. Jean removed her finger from my ass and I collapsed on top of Mary.

Jean flipped me on my back and attacked my cock that was covered in white froth from Anna and Mary. Jean swallowed me in one gulp and began sucking any remaining cum. Then she licked my balls and scrotum clean, something Dawn never did.

The next thing I saw was Jean eating out Mary right next to me. That's the last I remember from the night.

Ambassador Inn

Saturday 6:30 AM

Dawn

I awoke entangled in legs and arms and it took me a few seconds to realize this was the morning after my night of being a slut. I moved onto my back and stretched like a cat and decided life was great.

I saw my husband in the next bed covered by the three women I met last night. He had a smile on his face and a hard morning cock.

Whoa, cowboy! I thought. I'm not letting you in the corral with those fillies just yet and pulled the girls off him. I moved him to his back and mounted his cock. I swear it felt longer this morning. As soon as I slid down his shaft he woke up startled, but quickly recognized me and what I was doing.

The girls woke up due to the mattress movement and sat with their pussies wide open as I reclaimed my husband. To my surprise the blonde began playing with John's balls as I was riding his cock, and the brunette began kissing him like she owned him. Jean pulled them both off and I thought, 'What a good friend she is'.

Then Jean mounted his face and started gyrating her hips and clit in his wide open mouth. She looked at me and said, "What's wrong? You're not kissing him!"

"Beat it skag and get your husband up with the others."

The women went to the next bed with their snoring spouses, and each put a cock in their mouth; but not their husband's cock. Jean did say they were good friends.

I concentrated on John and coolly asked, "Was it necessary that you fuck those women? You did fuck them, didn't you?" Ah. He's got a guilty look on his face.

"Babe, you were fucking everything with a dick last night and I wanted to play too."

I told him it doesn't work like that. His fantasy involves his friends fucking me. I told him I'd let him fuck me once in a while, but not another woman. Of course I was making up these rules on the fly.

Ambassador Inn

Saturday 6: 45 AM

John

I looked at her, not believing she just told me she wanted to cuckold me and make me a sissy as she vaped strange cocks all day and night.

This wasn't going to happen. If she can get royally fucked, I can fuck too.

For the first time in my life I lifted her off my cock and sat her on the bed and got up. Jean was eating Anna's pussy while the men were filling all of Mary's holes.

Jean's ass is waving in the air inviting me again. I got behind her, held her still and rammed my cock into her filthy hole.

"Whaaa? Don't you fucking stop" was all she said.

I looked over at Dawn who was watching me. She had a surprised look on her face as I stood up and continued to fuck Jean's ass with her feet and hands now suspended off the floor.

My balls told me I was ready to cum. I let go of Jean and twisted her around until she kneeling in front of me. I forced my cock into her gaping mouth and began fucking her face. I looked at Dawn who was shoving fingers in her cunt. "Good," I thought. She gets off seeing me fuck strangers too.

Jean then pulled me down and lay on her back with me straddling her chest pounding away. Her hands were on my ass urging me faster. I watched my cock move up and down her throat as I pounded away.

Jean started shaking frantically and then arched her back and shuddered with a tremendous orgasm as I came in her throat. She swallowed, sucking my cock dry.

I pulled out, got up and went to the bathroom for a wet face cloth. The people on the bed had switched positions and were still fucking like bunnies.

I brought the wet washcloth over to Dawn and helped her up into a chair, washed her face and kissed her lips. I tasted cum from the guys, including myself, but didn't give a damn.

I told her to go to the bathroom up as I wanted to take her to breakfast. She looked at me, smiled and went into the lav. I opened my suitcase and took out a printed t-shirt, khaki shorts and deck sneakers and dressed.

She came from the lav as I picked up her fuck-me dress from last night and put it on her. I grabbed our other clothes and threw them in the suitcase and closed it.

I pulled her with me and closed the door without looking back and led her to the elevator. I dropped our suitcase off at the bell hop station.

Ambassador Inn Restaurant

Saturday 7:35 AM

John

In the restaurant we sat in a booth. The waitress came over with a carafe of coffee and we gave our breakfast orders.


Dawn finally spoke: "What's your problem this morning?"

"My problem is that you have hijacked my fantasy. You're now a slut and you want me to be your cuckold. You seduced me into letting you fuck a guy while dancing with me, and two more guys in the banquet room. I admit I am a voyeur. You enticed me to let three workers fuck you ..."

"You showed me a wad of hundred-dollar bills and told me to fuck them. If I recall correctly, you jerked off several times while I was being attacked, so don't bullshit me with your phony remorse. You sold my pussy to Bobby and Eddy for a thousand bucks, and you lowered me on 'rocket man's' cock while you dry humped me if I recall. I may be a slut and a whore, but I'm still your wife; or am I not?"

She is really pissed, but she is evading the real root of her behavior last night.

"Of course you're still my wife, and I love you very much. I apologize if things got out of hand ..."

"It's your attitude that got out of hand. I don't think we should play this game anymore."

The waitress returned with our order and we ate breakfast in silence. She wouldn't look at me. I offered to pour her another cup of coffee from the carafe but she waved her hand, "No."

12