Sharing Eve Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm," I groaned, tasting my sweet juice and looking up at Leo.

He took his fingers out and then ran his hands down my body, studying every curve with his eyes. He caressed my boobs, squeezing them tightly then moving down to my hips. He lifted up my lacy negligee and pulled it off over my head. I was kneeling there completely naked other than my wet pink panties which now seemed redundant. I felt completely exposed in a room of men who were still clothed other than Leo's unzipped pants and erect cock.

"Turn around and let's do this before I explode on those big tits," Leo said.

I obliged and turned around on the bed, now on my hands and knees; a familiar position for me and my fucking adventures. Leo's cock was at the perfect height as he stood on the floor at the end of the bed. He grabbed my hips and eased his cock into my wet pussy and began to pound me.

His cock felt like it wasn't as fat as Jared's but it was long and I could feel every inch poke me deep. My pussy juices leaked around it, lubricating and helping him to develop a quick pace.

"Ahhh yeah, that is a TIGHT pussy," Leo announced, I could hear the pleasure in his voice, "I could do this aaall night slut."

"C'mon Neil," Stephen said from across the room to Jared's Dad, "You can't tell me your

son hasn't let you have a try on this yet."

Neil walked around the bed and sat near to top, watching me get fucked. He stayed silent, fixated on my body moving to Leo's thrusts.

"She's got some more holes free, Dad," Jared laughed, "If Leo doesn't mind you sharing."

Leo slapped my ass and then grabbed my hair and yanked it back, forcing my head up as an invitation for Neil to use my face.

Neil took his pants off and made his way over to me, cock hanging thick. I could see where Jared got his size from for sure and Neil wasn't even fully hard yet. He began pulling at his cock, directly in front of my face and he rubbed the tip of it over my lips. Leo continued to fuck me.

I opened my mouth to receive Neil's cock but he appeared to be enjoying rubbing and slapping it over my face. I moaned, loving the tease. I stuck my tongue out, trying to get a lick and invite him in. I caught the tip of his cock with my tongue and this was enough to convince him. Neil plunged his cock into my mouth and held it there, allowing me to suck and slurp and lick. I felt his cock grow even more inside my mouth and I sucked more eagerly, bobbing my head as best as I could; Leo's thrusts were overpowering my free movement.

Neil and Leo double teamed me for a while, this was a familiar position for me, being dominated by two cocks at once. I was only a matter of time before they filled me up and Jared would take over; I loved being fucked by him the most.

Leo's thrusts became shorter and sharper, I could tell that he was getting close.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," he grunted, "I'm gonna explode. You ready for this slut?"

"Mmmm mmm mmm," I moaned around Neil's cock which was now edging deeper in my mouth.

"Aaaaaahhh, fuuuuuuck," Leo groaned, ramming his cock in hard and pumping me full of hot cum.

He pulled out and I heard him leave the room. Neil pulled his cock out of my mouth.

"Lie on your back, doll," Neil said, "Let me appreciate this little hot body of yours."

He didn't call me slut like the others, he ran his eyes all over me as I lay down. Neil was much older than me, in his mid forties and I wasn't used to older guys taking this much interest in me. He cupped both of my boobs, flicking my nipples with his thumbs.

"It's been a long time since I had a good handful of nice tits," he laughed, "a long time since I fucked a pretty young thing like you doll."

Stephen laughed in agreement from the corner of the room.

Neil knelt down and kissed me hard, then he kissed down my neck, pecking at my collarbone and down to my boobs. He kissed them both and took a nipple in his mouth and sucked it hard, making me squirm and wanting to be fucked some more.

"Mmmm, please fuck me more," I pleaded.

"Mmmhmmm, I'm getting there," Neil said, "like i said, I don't know when I'll get this opportunity again."

He continued to lick and suck my nipples, switching between them and squeezing my boobs together. He worked his hands down my waist and cupped my ass and squeezed. He then ran his hands down my legs and lifted them up, placing each one over each of his shoulders, opening my pussy right up.

He rubbed his cock over my pussy lips and clit, back and fourth for a little while before plunging his cock inside. He then began to fuck me, quite gently at first, savoring the feeling of my tight young pussy. His cock was huge when fully erect, stretching my hole more than ever before.

"Uhhh uhhh," he groaned, watching my boobs bounce as he fucked, "what a beautiful sight."

His thrusts got faster and he dropped my legs from his shoulders. I kept my legs spread wide as he now towered over me, intensely pounding away at me like a convict who hadn't fucked in ten years. I looked over at Stephen watching us and I felt my orgasm building again.

I focused on the feeling of Neil's thick cock plunging in and out of my little pussy, I couldn't believe how big he was and I could feel every inch invading every inch of my pussy. I grinded back against every thrust, rubbing my clit against the base of Neil's cock. I felt my orgasm build.

"Mmm oh oh oh oh ohhh," I panted, trying to keep my breath under the weight of Neil's body over me, "fuck fuck fuck."

My orgasm took hold and I felt completely loose and numb all over my body. Neil continued to thrust faster, grunting and slamming me hard.

"Uhhh uuhh, fuuuck," he groaned, appearing to be getting close to cumming.

Neil didn't slow down though, he continued fucking like a wild-man until he filled me up with cum.

He climbed off me and stood at the side of the bed.

"Boy, I got a thirst on now," Neil laughed as he passed Jared who was perched by the doorway, "I'm getting a beer."

Neil left the room. I lay on the bed trying to catch my breath, feeling very satisfied. Stephan arose from his chair and approached Jared, he whispered in his ear and Jared left.

Stephen walked over to me on the bed and leaned down to me, stroking my hair.

"I think slut needs a shower," he said, "I want you fresh for me."

I got myself up and headed to the en suite to shower. I washed my body all over; the hot water soothed my aching muscles and washed away the new fluids the men had put in and on me. I spent about 10 minuets in the shower, enjoying the rest but still eager to continue our fucking session, the night wasn't over yet. I wrapped myself in a white towel and scrunched my damp hair leaving it wavy.

I returned to the bedroom to see Stephen had returned to his chair in the corner of the room and Neil and Leo had their pants back on and were stood around the room drinking cans of beer with Jared. On the bed was another woman, dressed as an old-fashioned maid.

"We ordered room service," smirked Stephen, sipping his beer.

I recognized the woman as one of the hotel staff. It was a fancy old-fashioned hotel and they kept the theme running through the staff with modest traditional uniforms although this maid looked like she had 'adjusted' her uniform to be far more revealing. She was a couple of years older than me, about 22 and had mousy blonde hair tied up in a neat bun and has subtle but classic make up on, black eye liner and hot red lipstick. She was slim and petite but fitted her uniform perfectly; a short black dress and white apron which she appeared to have shortened, revealing the tops of her sheer stockings.

"Ginelle, this is Slut. Slut, meet Ginelle," Jared teased, "I think you should get acquainted, enjoy yourselves."

The men obviously wanted us to put on a 'show' for them. I'd never done anything sexual with another girl before but knowing that the men were going to be getting off on watching us, it kind of turned me on.

I climbed onto the bed and knelt in front of Ginelle and started things off by kissing her. She had soft lips and soft skin, she was delicate and dainty; this was going to be a very different sexual experience and I felt like I was in control for once. I let my towel behind me and started to undress Ginelle too. I lifted her dress off over her head to reveal her hot body; black lacy bra and panties with a garter belt fastened to her stockings. If she worked her day job in this outfit and the male guests caught a glimpse of this under her short skirt I bet she drove them wild.

She reached out and put her hand on my boob and she kissed me, she seemed as new to this as I was. I pulled her body close to mine and kissed her harder, I pushed against her so she lay down underneath me. I licked down her neck and to her boobs. They weren't as big as mine but they were round and perky; I flicked her nipple with my tongue and she giggled and squirmed.

I glanced over at the guys watching us, their eyes were fixed on our performance. Stephen was looking very pleased; he'd obviously orchestrated this arrangement.

I ran my hand down to Ginelle's panties and pushed my fingers against her clit over the fabric. She moaned and pushed her hips down, clearly liking where my hands were going. I rubbed her clit as I sucked her nipple; I liked taking my time because I know this is what drives me crazy too. I pulled her panties aside and continued rubbing her clit with my fingers; she groaned and moaned in pleasure.

I sat up and unfastened her garter belt so I could pull off her panties; I slid them down to expose her clean shaven pussy. They guys moved around the room to get a good look at my work. I continued to rub her clit, harder this time and she was loving it. I plunged two fingers inside of her wet pussy and watched her squirm some more.

I was really turned on now; I couldn't believe how much I enjoyed fingering her and feeling her pussy juices on me. I wondered what another girl would taste like.

"Mmmm, she's really wet boys," I teased, "I think she wants some cock."

"You're not getting out of the job," Jared said, "You're going to keep fucking her."

He threw down my pink dildo on the bed. I picked it up and pushed it between Ginell's pussy lips, easing it inside of her and switched it on to vibrate. I leaned down and swirled my tongue around her clit.

"Ahh aahh mmmm," Ginelle squeeled girlishly and loud, the guys loved it.

I continued to lick her, tasting her sweet juices and pushing the dildo in and out of her pussy. I was really wet too and I started thinking about cock again, I wanted another fuck.

Jared climbed onto the bed besides Ginelle with his cock out. She lay there naked apart from the stockings on her legs which were spread wide open for me as I ate her out. Jared swung his cock against Ginelle's face, she opened her mouth wide but underestimating the size of it. He pushed the tip of his cock around her red lips and she stuck her tongue out to get a taste.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit jealous; Jared was my favourite fuck. He stuck his cock into her open mouth, sliding it in and out just a little; that thing would choke her if he went full pelt straight away.

My licking and fucking with the dildo got harder, Ginelle's moaning around Jared's cock told me she was loving it. I glanced across and saw Leo stroking his cock as he watched me.

"It's been a while since my cock saw this much action," Leo said as he wanked next to the bed, watching me eat pussy, "I thought my days of cumming all night were over."

Stephen also approached the bed on the other side and leaned down to me. He began to take his clothes off; I hadn't seen his body yet, apart from his cock, but I was not disappointed. He grazed his hand over Ginelle's leg towards her smooth pussy and reached down and pulled out the dildo.

"Get right in there and feast," Stephen ordered me.

I obeyed and leaned further down and stuck my tongue deep as I could into her pussy, taking a big lick and smothering my face in pussy juice. I had my ass up high in the air as I went to work. I felt Stephen move around behind me and I heard the dildo switch to a higher vibrate setting.

I felt the dildo against my pussy lips as Stephen pushed it inside of me hard. It slipped in very easily as it was already covered in Ginelle's pussy juice and my pussy was also dripping wet. Stephen fucked me with the dildo for a while as I continued to eagerly eat out pussy. Jared was pushing he cock into Ginelle's mouth further and further, she was sucking it and taking it very well.

"Mmmm mmmmmmmm!" Ginelle was moaning and squirming around, I could tell she was about to cum.

I pushed my tongue roughly against her clit, knowing this would push her over the edge.

"Mmmm mmmmm," She was building, she moved her head away from Jared's cock, unable to control herself as the orgasm took hold, "Aaaahhh oooohhhhhh, fuucckk fuck fuck fuck."

"You have got a dirty mouth then," Jared said, holding her face in place again as he smacked his cock against her cheek, "Another little slut who loves being fucked."

Ginelle came hard, I lifted up my head to watch her writhe around. She came and squirted over my boobs which were in the perfect position in front of her pussy.

"Fuck, a squirter!" Leo announced, impressed and continuing to wank his own cock, "Fuck fuck I'm gonna cum again."

He aimed his cock at Ginelle's tits and pumped strings of cum over them.

Stephen pulled the dildo out of my pussy and replaced it with his hard cock. He fucked me hard as I leaned over Ginelle who was still sucking Jared's cock.

Stephen pulled his cock out after a minuet and grabbed me by the hair. I could tell he was a man who liked to get his way and liked to fuck how he wanted to fuck. He dragged me over to the side of the bed so I was still facing Ginelle but to her side. My feet were now on the floor and he pushed me forward and slammed his cock in my pussy again. He fucked rough and fast, pounding me harder than Neil had earlier. He was determined.

Neil took the opportunity to use Ginelle's now unoccupied pussy as his son fucked her face. Jared saw him approach and lifted up Ginelle to reposition her. She was on all fours; a position I often found myself in. Jared put his cock back in her mouth and Neil rammed his cock into her pussy at the other end. They double teamed her inches away from my face as Stephen fucked me.

I was by Ginelle's boobs, watching them bounce as Neil pounded her, I could see Leo's cum dripping from them.

"FUCK SLUT," Stephen shouted, "FUCK FUCK FUCK."

He gripped my hips hard and slammed his cock in hard, pulling me down onto his cock in long hard strokes. I felt his cock explode inside my pussy and hot thick cum dripped out and down my legs. I climbed back onto the bed next to Ginelle and lay down to catch my breath.

Jared and Neil were getting close to cumming and Jared seemed to make a signal towards Neil. They turned Ginelle back around so she was lying on her back next to me, our boobs lined up. They stuck their cocks back in her for a few more minuets, sucking and fucking.

"Mmmmm, yes slut," Jared moaned, "Mmmm fuck fuck."

He pulled his cock out, aimed and squirted cum across Ginelle and my tits. Shortly after, Neil began pumping her pussy faster then pulled his cock out and also covered both of our tits in cum.

We lay there sticky and satisfied for a while and fell asleep in our dirty mess.

I awoke in the morning back in my own room. I had been cleaned up and carried to my room. I got up and looked around the apartment; everyone had left and there were only empty beer cans left from the night before. I peered into Jared's room to see him asleep in his bed.

I entered the room and Jared was half-awake. He smiled at me and lifted the cover to invite me inside. I climbed in bed next to him and he wrapped his arm around me.

"I think we did good business last night," Jared said, "pretty sure you helped us seal the deal."

"I'm glad you found me useful," I laughed.

"Leo and Steph left you their business cards," he gestured to two cards on the nightstand, "but maybe I'll arrange those business meetings, yeah?"

"Mmmmhmmm," I agreed.

12