Sharing Eve Ch. 08

Story Info
Eve prepares for a new job.
5.1k words
4.14
5.7k
4
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eurasa
Eurasa
57 Followers

It was Tuesday morning and I was skipping lectures to go to the mall. I had finals coming up and I was bored of studying. I had more exciting things on my mind too; Jared needed my 'expertise' in the business world again. He and his Dad, Neil have business clients in the city and I'm a good schmoozer, so to speak. Stephen and Leo were hot, I hoped I'd get to entertain them again. Luckily, Stephen had requested my company again.

I had been acquainted with Stephen just 2 weeks ago when I went with Jared to the city. A long sexy story short - we all fucked, a lot. Stephen did take more of a voyeur role at times, he was rather mysterious, I sensed he had a wicked fetish for control.

I had been at a frat party with Jared last week and he sent some dirty photos of me to Stephen. It had ignited Stephen again and he requested that Jared brought me back to the city, on the promise of signing a new contract with the business. I had a feeling he had some other requests too...

I was due to travel back to the city and I needed some new clothes. Stephen had stipulated that I was to attend the business meeting and be available throughout the day during negotiations. So I needed some smarter clothes to wear, hence my impromptu visit to the mall.

I browsed a few shops, feeling uninspired and a little distracted; my mind was wondering what Stephen wanted to do with me.

I wandered around the office-wear department, picking out some shirts and skirts.

"Um, hi," said a small voice behind me.

I turned around to see a young woman looking at me sheepishly. I thought that I recognized her but I couldn't remember where from.

"Hi," I replied, staring blankly at her trying to place her face in my mind.

"Oh, you don't recognize me. We met last week at Pete's house party."

Oh God. She was the brunette from the party, I licked her pussy and fingered her in front of a room of guys in a game of spin the bottle. I stayed silent, staring at her. Why was she here?

"I spotted you and thought I'd come and say hi," she smiled.

"Hi," I replied, feeling a little awkward, "Sorry, I do remember you but I don't remember your name."

"Stacie. You're Eve right?" She asked.

"Yeah. I'm just doing a little shopping."

"Me too."

I smiled politely and picked up a shirt in front of me, trying to continue my search for a fancy outfit.

"That will look great on you," Stacie observed, she was hovering behind me.

"Thanks, I need something smart looking," I replied.

"You'd look great in anything, you've got the body for it," she said, blushing slightly.

I sensed she was flirting with me. I hadn't even considered that I'd have another encounter with her, I was so used to guys hitting on me but never girls. I took it as a compliment, I must have been pretty good at making her cum last week.

"Thanks," I smiled, "I've gotta find a few more things but we could get a coffee if you like?"

"Yeah, I'd love to," she replied, excitedly.

I continued browsing and Stacie wondered around the rest of the shop, waiting for me like a puppy. I messaged Jared:

[That brunette girl from Pete's party is flirting with me. I lick good pussy apparently LOL. Eve xx]

I found a great black dress, perfectly professional yet a sexy potential. Jared messaged back:

[Where are you? J]

[I'm at the mall shopping for this trip. She just came up to me. I'm taking her for coffee. xx]

[You should fuck her again. She's gagging for it. Send me photos ;) J]

[J I can't do that! I'm at the mall. Besides, I have to finish getting these outfits for Stephen's meeting. xx]

[They have dressing rooms don't they ;) J]

Jared was too much. I kinda liked it though because I knew he was at home jacking off over the thought of me and Stacie fucking in a dressing room.

I picked up the dress, a couple shirts and a skirt. I thought I probably should try them on so headed to the dressing room. Stacie caught my eye; still lingering around waiting for our coffee date.

"Do you want to come and see?" I called over to her, gesturing with my handful of clothes.

She jumped at the chance and came to sit in the dressing rooms as I tried on my new clothes behind the curtain. I put on the black dress first. It was tight and clung to my body in all the right places but still looked professional. I opened the curtain to show Stacie. Her eyes widened as she checked me out.

"It looks great, very sexy," she complimented.

"I really need it to look professional too," I said as I looked over my shoulder to see the back of the dress in the mirror.

"What's the job?" Stacie asked.

"Uh, it's complicated," I pondered, "It's sort of a meeting, to negotiate some business terms."

"Oh. That sort of job," she mused.

"What do you mean?" I snapped back, a little offended.

"It's okay, I think it's amazing how you get what you want," she smiled, "I wish I had your confidence."

I softened up, we were already well acquainted after all.

"Can I tell you a secret?" She asked, getting up from her seat and walking towards me.

She looked around to see if there was anyone else in the dressing rooms. We were alone, and there were no staff supervising.

"Sure," I grinned.

"I love sex too," she whispered, "I felt so naughty at the party. At first I felt a little humiliated, in front of all those men. But then you touched me, and licked me and made me feel so good. I had so much cock after that, and I loved it," she was trembling with excitement as she whispered to me, "But I haven't stopped thinking about you either, I want to do that again, all of it."

Her innocence and awe was turning me on, I could tell how horny she was too. Maybe Jared's idea wasn't so bad after all. I pulled her into the dressing room and closed the curtain back. I kissed her hard and pushed her against the wall, coaxing soft moans from her as we made out. I started to pull at her clothes, encouraging her to take off her t-shirt. She obliged and lifted it off. I quickly unhooked her black bra and kissed down her neck to her tits. They were great mouthfuls, perky with delicious hard nipples. She continued to groan quietly, clearly trying not to draw attention to us.

I stopped what I was doing for a moment.

"Can I take some photos?" I asked.

"Um, okay, why?" she replied, a little confused.

"I don't think Jared would believe me otherwise," I laughed.

Her face lit up when I said Jared's name.

"Oh my God, yes. He's hot, I'm a little jealous of both of you."

"Well let's make him jealous of you," I teased.

I took a photo on my phone of me licking Stacie's nipple and sent it to Jared. I put the phone down and continued. Stacie slipped out of her denim shorts. I kissed her again and began to rub her clit through her wet black panties.

I knelt down in front of her and looked up at her hot body, she was panting in pleasure and anticipation. I slowly pulled her panties down and made her open her legs as she stood there. She had a great shaven pussy, aching to be fucked by tongue, fingers or cock.

I rubbed my fingers around her swollen clit, feeling her wetness spread around her pussy lips. I went in for a taste and flicked my tongue sharply across her slit. Stacie yelped a little in response, trying to stay quiet but struggling. She was so horny.

I handed her my phone.

"Show Jared what you like," I said, encouraging her to take photos.

I plunged two fingers into her pussy, it was easy as my fingers were nicely lubricated by her juices. I began to finger fuck her deeply. I pushed her legs wider and she leaned back against the mirror. I pushed my tongue against her clit and licked it hard, she seemed to like the pressure.

I noticed she was now using my phone, videoing my feast. I put on a show. I took a big lick of her pussy, making sure to scoop up lots of pussy juice. I looked at the camera with her sticky wetness over my tongue and face. I then pulled my fingers out of her and shoved them in my mouth, enjoying her taste.

"Mmmm, you taste so good Stacie," I teased for the camera.

I then snatched the phone and placed it on the floor with the camera facing up. It had full view of her open pussy. I removed the dress I was wearing and leaned over the camera, giving it full view of my tits.

I continued licking and fingering Stacie's pussy, giving her a third finger, then four. By now, she was not holding back her moaning and was getting louder as her orgasm built. She began to grind down on my fingers, I bet she wished I had a cock to fuck her with.

I heard some movement outside of the dressing room, I hoped we weren't about to get caught. I carried on working on her pussy, knowing she was about to cum.

Stacie began to squirt, pussy juice leaked down my hand and I took my fingers out, letting it flow. Her cum dripped down onto my phone and squirted onto my tits. I went back in to lick her clit, prolonging her orgasm.

"Oh oh oh, fuucck," she moaned, "Please more, more."

The curtain moved and I saw a hand reaching in. I paused, heart racing. We were busted.

"Need some help in here?" a mans voice said.

It was Jared. Stacie wasn't taking a video for us to send to Jared later, he was watching us live on a video call. He'd managed to track us down to get involved in the action himself.

He entered the dressing room and pulled the curtain closed behind him. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his big hard cock, he'd clearly been getting some good angles on the video.

Stacie was still panting, desperate for more fucking, she wasn't done yet.

"Let me finish this," he said pulling me out of the way.

He grabbed Stacie and spun her around, face against the mirror. He plunged his cock into her dripping pussy and began pounding her. It didn't take long for her to cum again, moaning and appearing to melt with exhaustion, holding herself up against the mirror.

Jared slid his cock out and looked over at me. I was completely naked too, like Stacie, watching with envy.

"Your turn," he said to me.

Jared lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around him as his cock found my pussy. Mine and Stacie's little show must have really turned him on. His cock was raging hard, and he started pounding me against the wall.

He was fucking me hard, making my tits bounce as he pounded me. I loved his cock and his hot body, I could fuck him all day. His cock pistoned in and out of my tight pussy and I gripped my legs tighter around him. I needed him deeper.

"Mmm mmm fuck fuck fuck," I moaned, loudly. I didn't care who could hear us.

"Dirty little cock teases don't get away without a good fuck," Jared said.

Stacie was watching us as she recovered from her fuck.

"Mmmm I'm gonna cum J!" I squealed.

He pushed me harder against the wall, pounding in short sharp strokes which stimulated my clit as he pushed. I felt his giant cock stretching me deeply. I rocked my hips with his strokes, feeling the hot wave of my orgasm take hold.

I fell limp in his arms, overcome with hot pleasure. He wrapped his arms around me and took me to the floor, cock still deep in my pussy. He could now fuck at full throttle, placing his strong arms either side of me and fucking me faster and faster.

I felt like my tits may bounce off my chest as they moved with with fucking.

"Uhhh, fuck!" Jared grunted, "have some of this, little slut."

He grabbed my legs and lifted them over his muscular shoulders as he plunged his fat cock deep in my tight pussy. I felt him throb inside of me and he unloaded his hot cum in long strokes. His cock filled me up and he pulled it out as soon as he was done.

Jared zipped his pants up and got up.

"Get ready, we're leaving this afternoon," he instructed me a he left the dressing room.

Me and Stacie sat on the dressing room floor, naked, composing ourselves.

"Oh my fucking god, he's so hot," said Stacie, " I cannot believe that just happened."

"I think we turned him on," I replied, "nice thinking on the video call."

We got dressed again and left the dressing room. There wasn't anyone else in there but as we walked back into the shop floor, a few people gave us knowing glances. We felt naughty, but completely satisfied.

"I don't think I have time for coffee," I told Stacie, "I need to buy these clothes and go and pack."

"Okay," she said, "can I see you again? With or without Jared."

"Hey, do you want to come away with me," I offered, "to the city - Jared always rents huge hotel rooms, there would be room for you too."

"Oh my god, really!?" she said excitedly.

"I'll have to check with J but I don't see why he'd say no," I smiled, seductively.

I paid for my clothes then headed back to my dorm. I texted Jared:

[I'm almost ready to go. Can I bring Stacie to the city? E xx]

[You want to bring your new play thing? I don't see why not. J]

I messaged Stacie and told her to pack.

We arrived in the city at 4pm and checked into The Diamant Bleu, the fancy hotel we stayed at before. The room was less extravagant than the apartment I'd been fucked in last time but it was fine, I guess Jared hadn't planned on entertaining here. Me and Stacie were sharing the room and the king-size bed and Jared had a room down the hall.

We spent the night in our room, ordering room service and chilling out. We'd had an exhausting fuck session already that day.

The next day, I was due to meet Stephen at his office. I dressed in one of my new outfits; white shirt, black pencil skirt and high heels. Typical sexy secretary look, but I figured Stephen would approve.

I took a cab and arrived at the company building. I found my way to the reception then rode the elevator up to the 8th floor. This was a big corporation for sure. I arrived at Stephen's office and his assistant showed me to his personal office.

I took a deep breath then entered the room through the glass doors, I was nervous, I hadn't seen Stephen since that night. The night I sucked his cock in the back of a cab, then became a fuck toy for all the guys back in the hotel room.

Stephen was sat behind his desk in front of floor-to-ceiling glass windows. He was working on his laptop and didn't look up.

"Ah, Eve," he said, still focused on his work, "Just in time, our 10 O'clock starts shortly."

I stood in the middle of the office awkwardly, wasn't he going to look at me?

"Great," I said, "I can't wait to hear what you have planned."

"Right," he replied bluntly.

I brushed my shirt gently, hoping to draw his attention to my outfit and it's inability to contain my tits entirely. He continued to type.

I looked around the office, there was a lounge area, a coffee machine, bookcases and several diplomas and certificates framed on the walls.

"Let's go," Stephen said as he packed up his laptop and some papers from his desk.

He still didn't look over at me and I wondered if I had done something wrong. I followed him out of the office and down the hall to a conference room.

The room was already full of people sat around a long table with water glasses. I felt eyes pierce me as I entered. I sat down in the empty chair next to Stephen. The meeting commenced. Stephen seemed like a stern boss, some of the younger associates stumbled over their words as they made proposals or contributed ideas. I understood that anxiety they had about this man.

The older businessmen seemed to have a better rapport with him and they looked at me knowingly. One guy with a gold tie was staring at my tits as he spoke to Stephen. Another guy with his collar unbuttoned kept glancing over at me with his pen in his mouth, as if he was imagining my nipples in his mouth.

I remained nervously rigid throughout the meeting, I didn't really understand what was being said or why I was even present. After 50 minuets, the meeting adjourned and people started to leave. A couple of guys stayed back to speak to Stephen.

"Is this your new assistant?" the guy with the gold tie asked.

"This is Eve, she's a representative of the Hamilton contract," he replied.

Hamilton was Jared and Neil's company name. I hoped gold-tie wouldn't ask me any questions about it, my business knowledge was limited to pleasurable ventures only.

"Nice to meet you Eve," he said, still looking at my tits.

"You too, sorry I didn't catch your name," I replied.

"Callum. I work in accounts."

"I'm Martin," interrupted the other guy with the unbuttoned collar, "Recruitment."

"Thank you gentlemen," said Stephen as he got up from his chair, "We must be getting on with the day if you'll excuse us."

I followed him back to his large office, still no personal acknowledgement or even a meaningful glance from him. He returned to his desk and opened up his laptop again.

"Um, what can I do Stephen?" I asked, still feeling awkward around him.

"Come here," he ordered.

I walked over to his desk. He remained silent and continued to type.

I didn't say anything, I felt quite intimidated by this man. I watched him. He wore a fitted navy suit with a shirt and tie. He was good looking, mysterious, with dark eyes and hair.

After a few minuets, he sat back in his chair.

"Eve. We invested a lot of money in Hamilton and I want you working closely with us as a liaison for the contract," he explained, still looking at his screen.

I remained silent.

"But I have some concerns," he continued, with a sternness in his voice, "there are certain expectations and behaviors I expect from my workers and that includes you."

"Okay," I said nervously, "Is there a problem?"

Stephen leaned forward and turned his laptop around to show me a full-screen photo of me. It was one that Jared had taken of me at Pete's party. He clicked through several photos of me that had been taken and sent to him. Photos of me being fucked in the hot tub, of me licking out Stacie's pussy and more of me spread out naked fucking myself with a bottle.

"This is unacceptable," he condemned, "I want you working for me but there are certain rules I need you to follow."

Rules. Jared has rules for me too. Who did I ultimately answer to; I pondered.

I felt a little embarrassed and exposed as he flicked through the photos.

"I um, it was a party and..." I began to ramble, "Jared likes to take me to places and, um."

"That's enough," he silenced me, "I'm willing to overlook this but I need to know I can trust you."

"What will you have me do?" I asked.

Stephen stood up and approached me, now looking at me with purpose. It felt as if his gaze was burning me, I felt like I was in trouble.

"Here," he gestured towards the desk, "bend over here."

I responded to the command and leaned forward.

"More," he ordered, placing a hand on my back and pushing me onto the desk.

I had my cheek pressed against the wooden surface and my hands placed either side of me. My ass was in the air where I stood in my black heels.

Stephen approached and put his hands on me, I quivered in excitement. He rolled up my pencil skirt until it sat above my hips, exposing me in my lacy pink panties.

"This is what I'm talking about Eve," he said from behind me, "You come to work for me and make some kind of effort to look professional but choose to wear these slutty little panties."

I stayed silent.

"I know you think that no-one will see them, but it's the principle. You choose to live as a slut, you just can't help yourself."

His words cut through me, I started to feel ashamed. It was a rush. I liked it.

"You came here expecting to suck my cock and get some kind of reward. I'm not that cheap. I can put my cock in any of my office girls, when I choose. I saw something different in you Eve, you have ambition."

I felt his hand stroke my soft ass cheek. My heart started racing, what was he going to do?

"But I can't work with you if your going to open your legs for every boy who shows you his dick. Do you think you can change this behavior?"

Eurasa
Eurasa
57 Followers
12