Sharing Gat.áayi Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last, Gat.áayi ceased her torture and Kaawu removed his hands. Yax'te and Sit'ku still shuddered and clutched each other in the aftershock of the experience.

"I think it's time to get this lady pregnant!" Gat.áayi announced. They all laughed. "Fuck her, Sit'ku."

"Okay," Sit'ku said. Still connected by the rings in their noses, Sit'ku and Yax'te fumbled somewhat awkwardly to the floor. Yax'te spread her legs and, giving her a deep kiss on her lips, Sit'ku penetrated her.

"Oh! Oh!" she moaned, her wide eyes looking straight into Sit'ku's.

Sit'ku responded equally enthusiastically. "Yes! Yes!" he whispered, feeling the orgasmic energy that had been pent up inside him grow and consume him. He began by thrusting slowly, then worked up his speed, then slowed again. He felt Yax'te's heavy breathing close to his face. She grasped at his body, running her hands up and down his back. Yes, yes, he was close now, so close. He thrust and thrust and thrust. With a final moan, he spilled his seed deep inside Yax'te.

They lay there for a few seconds, Sit'ku inside Yax'te and top of her, both listening to each other's breathing, before another sound registered. It was Gat.áayi's and Kaawu's moans of pleasure. Sit'ku managed to turn his head slightly to see Gat.áayi riding Kaawu on the bench, her hands on his shoulders, his hands exploring the bountiful expanse of her body.

"We could take these nose rings out if we wanted to," observed Yax'te.

"I have a feeling Gat.áayi and Kaawu would want us to keep them on," said Sit'ku. And so they stayed attached to each other, Sit'ku on top of Yax'te, Yax'te with her arms wrapped around him, listening to the sounds of Gat.áayi and Kaawu's lovemaking.

They were lying in this position together when they heard a sound at the entrance to the smokehouse.

Gat.áayi and Kaawu had heard it too. Their sounds of pleasure ceased as they turned around to detect the source of the noise. Sit'ku and Yax'te turned their gaze together as best they could. A large figure had appeared in the doorway.

The figure entered cautiously, and as he came into the light, Sit'ku could see that it was Taku. Taku moved his eyes from Sit'ku and Yax'te, attached together on the ground, to Gat.áayi and Kaawu, wrapped around each other on the bench. He said nothing, seeming not to be able to put words to the spectacle he was seeing. Gat.áayi extracted herself from Kaawu and walked over to greet Taku.

"Well, you've arrived at an interesting time, haven't you?" she tried to laugh. Taku balked at her nudity, still speechless. Kaawu went over to Sit'ku and Yax'te, crouched down next to them, and untied the rings that connected their noses. They both sat up and looked at Taku, waiting for him to speak.

"I...I saw everything," Taku said finally.

"You watched the whole thing?" Gat.áayi asked dubiously.

Taku hung his head. "I couldn't bring myself to turn away. I knew that Yax'te and Sit'ku would...and they have..." He trailed off. "But I didn't expect to see the four of you..."

"I know. There's a lot to explain."

"That's not the worst part though," Taku continued, blushing. "I...I liked it."

"Liked what?"

"I liked watching you all...you know...it was like a fantasy..." Taku lowered his head.

"Taku, if we'd known you'd like it, we would have invited you to participate!"

"Oh, I couldn't have...I don't know how..."

"We'll make it up to you," Gat.áayi insisted. "Right, folks?" She looked at Kaawu, Sit'ku, and Yax'te, who all nodded. "Tomorrow evening, why don't you and Yax'te both join us, and we'll show you how to play our games with us."

Taku hesitated for a second. Sit'ku could see his face change as his curiosity got the better of him and he made his decision. "Alright. Tomorrow night, then."


12