Sharing Gina Ch. 06

Story Info
Pam's agreement, Olivia's divorce.
5.6k words
4.72
2.7k
5

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/18/2024
Created 03/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer

This is a work of pure fantasy; nothing is real, and all characters are adults. Comments are enabled, and all constructive comments are welcomed; even if you think my story sucks, tell me how it sucks so I can improve the story and as an author. This is a different take on the BBC genie; instead of the typical guy becoming a cuckold, most of these types of stories fall prey to. In regards to a comment received, BBC stories are racist by their very nature; if you're offended by racist topics or themes, this is not the story for you.

Sharing Gina - Chapter 6

Pam

Pam arrived promptly at 9 a.m. Saturday morning at Marty's house, just as she did when going to work, only the task involved wouldn't be administrative. The driveway gate opened as Pam pulled up to it; Marty must have been monitoring the driveway camera for her. Pam parked her car. She saw several vehicles in the driveway; she wondered who else would be there.

Pam walked up to the front door of Marty's mansion and rang the doorbell. After a few minutes, the door opened wide, revealing Marty's Wife, Gina. Gina was utterly naked; she looked uncomfortable seeing Pam but invited her in. Both Gina's nipples were pierced with Silver Barbells as well as a Silver belly piercing and a clit piercing. Pam had to admit it looked sexy as hell.

"Please come inside," Gina told Pam.

"Thank you," Pam told Gina. "I'm surprised to see you here; I thought you would be over at your boyfriend's house fucking him." Pam was not shy about speaking her mind.

Gina's eyes look down submissively. "Tai gets me from Monday morning through Friday morning, My Master for the weekend, Friday morning to Monday morning."

"A sharing arrangement? Interesting," Pam said.

Stepping into the foyer, Pam asked, "Where is Marty?"

"Are you another one of my Master's Sluts?" Gina asked.

"The remains to be seen," Pam Answered, "but for now, you can assume I am."

"My Master Sluts are not permitted to wear clothing within his mansion. If you are one of his sluts, you must remove your garments before you will be permitted to proceed past the foyer." Gina told Pam.

Without another word or complaint, Pam wordlessly removed her clothing and dropped it on the foyer floor without bothering to fold or organize it. Pam left it where it landed on the hall floor.

"Follow me," Gina said.

As Pam followed Gina, she noticed Gina had a Tramp Stamp; it was a Celtic design with a heart in the center. Gina led Pam past a set of double staircases going up to the second floor; there was an open double door in the center leading into a large living room. Marty was seated in the middle of wrap wrap-around sofa; two women were standing in the center of the room, hands clasped behind their heads. Pam recognized one of them as Ginger; she didn't know the other woman with blonde hair. Gina took a place next to them and placed her hands behind her head, mirroring the other two.

"Ah, Pam, I see you are now another one of my sluts" Marty said.

"Not yet," Pam replied, "but I'm seriously considering the job offer. I would like to know my responsibilities and the benefits."

"Well, your interview went well the other day; I'll see if I can make a sales pitch that will make you seriously consider taking the job," Mary replied with a smile. "But first, let me introduce you to your fellow employees, assuming you join our team."

Marty walked up to Blonde Pam didn't know. He placed his hand on her ass.

"Let me introduce you to Olivia--age 29, dyed blonde, 5 foot 4, with 34 C breasts. Olivia is what we would call patient zero, without Olivia, none of this would be possible. Olivia's husband, Tom, hasn't touched her sexually for several years. Olivia was primed to be seduced, you might say. Olivia fell under the spell of Tai, a young black man. Since then, her husband has learned of her cheating and is in the process of divorcing her. I recently worked out a favorable settlement with him with unusual stipulations; in exchange, she has agreed to be my Sex slave for the next five years. Turn around, show Pam your wonderful body."

Pam could see Olivia had a Queen of Spades tattoo on her right leg, a Tramp stamp with a butterfly in the center, the word 'Sex Toy' above her pussy, 'use me' on her breasts, and 'Property of Marty Moore' on her shoulder.

"The tattoo's recent additions, I assume?" Pam asked

"All but the QoS tattoo, yes," Marty replied.

"I see they all have a QoS tattoo; you share them all with Tai?"

"I do; I share Gina equally. Since Olivia's enslavement, I share her less often. Ginger is technically allowed to see Tai whenever she wants but is available to me anytime at the office or when at my place." Marty responded.

Moving to Gina, Marty again placed his hand on Gina's ass.

"Next, we have Gina, age 28, dyed blonde, 5 foot 5, with 36 DD breasts. Despite years of trying to get her to be more adventurous in and out of the bedroom, I failed miserably. Tai, however, was able to turn into a total slut within two months. I've worked out an arrangement with Tai to share Gina with him. This arrangement also gets provides me access to other sluts to grow my harem. Gina, do the spin and show Pam your wonderful body."

Gina obeyed. She didn't look happy, but she did not question Marty.

"You certainly like Tramp stamps, don't you, Marty," Pam observed

"I do. I enjoy having art to look at when I'm fucking one of my sluts from behind. And while a Tramp Stamp doesn't guarantee the woman that has one is a slut. Statistically, women who have a Tramp Stamp vs those who do not get hit on two and a half times more often. Thus they have more opportunities to become a slut. I'm planning on adding more decoration to Gina's body soon." Marty said.

This got Gina's attention; she just glared at Marty but said nothing.

She was finally moving to Ginger, again placing his hand on her ass.

"This is Ginger, 19, natural redhead, 5 foot 3, with 34 B tits. After Ginger was let go from her previous employer, I offered her a job and a place to live with extra duties, and she accepted. She is to be available to me sexually any time she is at my business or while staying here. Show Pam your body slut; she saw it already, but do the spin anyway."

Ginger had a QoS tattoo on the same place on her outer right leg and a Tramp stamp with a rose in the center.

"I see Ginger has a landing strip that is filling in. I thought you demanded all your sluts to be smoothly shaven," Pam observed.

"Ginger is somewhat of a unicorn; only 1% of women have natural red hair; I would like to show off her special quality; if these other two sluts had natural blonde hair, I would allow them to display a landing strip as well," Marty answered.

"Do you expect me to get a QoS tattoo and a Tramp Stamp?" Pam asked

"You only have to get a QoS tattoo if I share you with Tai, and I do not plan on sharing you. As for the Tramp Stamp, we can discuss those details privately. I also have a business proposal for you. Please come to my office. If you accept my formal job offer, we can celebrate with a nice orgy. I know you enjoyed the oral sex Ginger provided the other day. We will see if we can top that today."

"You can relax now sluts; I'll summon you when I want you." Marty dismissed his three sluts. Marty then escorted Pam to his office.

The Proposal

In the privacy of Marty's office, Pam said, "Well, I'm surprised, Marty; I thought you would be wearing a cock cage sucking some black bull's dick; this I did not expect. Most men would have either killed their cheating wife or become a cuckold to keep her."

"That Master to you," Marty answered.

"I didn't accept your proposal yet, MARTY," Pam emphasized his name.

"Fair Enough," Marty said. "That was my first impulse, to do away with my Wife and Tai, but I've built successful businesses where others only saw failure. I decided to use this situation to my advantage, and it has turned out nicely so far."

"So what's this business opportunity?" Pam asked

"I want you to run my porn website and other services it provides."

"Porn site?" Pam asked

"Yes, Porn is a 90 billion dollar industry worldwide. But most Porn on the internet is controlled by a few major players. It's a chicken and egg problem. Without content, there is no ad or subscription revenue, and without ad and subscription revenue, small-time operators can't afford to create content. Sure, every 18-year-old kid has a dozen gigs of porn content saved on their computer, but if they were to put it on a publically accessible website, they would be quickly sued for copyright infringement. Most porn websites do not earn enough even to pay their server hosting fees. Some companies utilize search engines looking for publically accessible copyrighted porn content for the purpose of suing the owner of the site to make turn profit off of them. It's a cut-throat industry that is tough to get into and tougher to be successful. Even with the successful businesses I currently own, I doubt I can create enough content to break into the industry with any degree of guaranteed success." Marty explained

"Ok, so why bother?" Pam asked

"I would like to dip my toe into the business strictly for entertainment purposes. This will be more of a side hustle than a serious attempt to create a successful business. Think of it as more of a hobby. Also, it should give me access to a wide range of fresh and exotic pussy. In the past, I have fantasized about having a porn studio, paying the top-rated porn stars so that I could have sex with them. Perhaps my dream could become reality. And I have an Idea that may end up making it a successful business," Mary answered.

"So you have a new angle? Something that has never been attempted before?" Pam asked

"I do, in a way. To understand it, you need to understand the other end of the business. Most porn stars do not make very much money in the industry. They star in maybe a dozen videos, make a little money, demand for their services dries up, and are replaced with newer talent. The porn industry burns through thousands of young women a year, mainly because most only earn a few thousand dollars before they are replaced with newer talent. Few make a career out of porn, and fewer succeed. A good percentage of those getting out of porn get into prostitution; it's better paying and has a steadier income. Some websites specialize in connecting fans of current or former porn stars that are escorts on the side. But they are not directly connected to the porn sites." Marty explained

"In regards to your fantasy, why don't you just hire escort porn stars you want to have sex with instead of paying them to do a porno?" Pan questioned. "I would imagine it would be cheaper in the long run; no cameraman, lighting, boom operator, makeup, stunt doubles," She added as a joke.

"In a word, effort. When an 'actress' or 'actor' is performing a video shoot, they are putting considerable effort into the scene to make themselves look as good as possible. Also, bareback sex is highly likely. If they are getting hired out by a fan for sex, they are not inclined to put out as much effort, and condoms are a standard requirement. In some of the worse cases, they might just lay there like a corpse as they get fucked, and the guy comes inside a rubber. If I'm going to pay, I want their full, undivided attention and best efforts during sex." Marty said

"So, what is this unique business angle you have?" Pam asked

"I plan to have a porn website where, with a click of a button, you can book a 'date' with a specific woman you see in the video. It streamlines the process. I will offer convenience, a one-stop shop as they say." Marty boosted.

"Sounds risky. What about law enforcement?" Pam asked

"The website will be hosted outside the United States, where laws allowing law enforcement to access the hosting sites are weak or non-existent. Hong Kong would be a good choice." Marty answered. "A verification process during booking an escort will weed out most of the law enforcement attempts to infiltrate my operation."

"And who will be your porn stars? And Escorts?" Pam asked

"Olivia, to start with, I'm considering using my Wife, and I'm sure Ginger would be willing," Marty answered. "This is also where Tai can prove his usefulness by obtaining additional talent," Marty said.

"You whoring out your Wife?" Pam said, surprised.

"She has been whoring herself out for some time, just not fully aware of it; Young Tai had been collecting money on the side for allowing his friends access to her body. So long as proper precautions are applied, such as condoms or STD testing, I don't mind sharing...at least not anymore."

"So what are my responsibilities with all this?" Pam asked.

"You will take care of administrative duties and be de facto CEO. On paper, I will make Tai the owner of the business, and if it blows up, it will be Tai who faces the consequences from the authorities." Marty answered.

"Smart, very smart," Pam marveled. "And Tai would agree to this?"

"Tai isn't exactly a rock scientist; he's a high school dropout. He already signed the required paperwork; I told him it was a lease agreement for the townhouse I let him use. The contract is structured so he will benefit the least and suffer the most in the event of failure," Marty said.

"And what do I get out of this?" Pam asked

"You will get a 1% cut of gross proceeds from both the porn and escort business. Note that I said gross, not net; if this does not end up being a profitable venture, you still stand to make a considerable amount of money. I purchased a small independent 100-room hotel close to New York City. It was too far from any convention venues or airports, too small to meet the minimum size requirements for a franchise chain, and lack of land and building height restrictions prevented it from expanding. As a hotel, it was barely getting by in this modern world, but it's perfect for my purposes. It is being remodeled as we speak." Marty told her.

"And this verification process you mentioned?" Pam asked.

"It's a benefit from one of my other side businesses I started years ago, one of my first, in fact. Every police department and other law enforcement training department posts a publically accessible photo of the graduating class. I grab a copy of this information and as well as details about each student as possible and add it to a database. When law enforcement authorizes an undercover officer/agent, they scrub this information from the public internet to protect the identity of their agent. But I already have my copy of this information in my database, protected from deletion. For a subscription-based fee, crime organizations can access this information and quickly identify any undercover agents attempting to infiltrate these organizations. I will use the same database to identify any vice agents looking to interfere with our operations." Marty explained.

"I had no idea you were a criminal," Pam answered in surprise.

"Not a criminal yet, but I have worked with the criminal underworld for years. It pays well. Ethics and morality are for the poor. " Marty said

"So I get my own corner office now?" Pam asked.

"For now, this will be in addition to your other duties as my executive secretary. Use Ginger to handle some of your minor duties for you. While she is not as educated or refined as you in the office, she is intelligent; she learns quickly. If this is successful, I could see you having your own corner office, secretary, and even your very own slut under your desk to give you oral sex upon demand."

Pam smiled at the thought.

"And what of my other responsibilities of a more personal nature?" Pam asked

"What is your living situation now?" Marty asked

"I own a big empty house, I have no children, and I live alone. I've been lonely for several years now. This is why when I learned of your cheating with Ginger, I jumped at the chance to be included. I've always had my eye on you, even when I was married. I've tried dating, but most men around here are deadbeats looking for me to support them." Pam replied.

"If you would like to stay at my place, I can offer you a room here; you can have a bedroom to yourself; just make yourself available to me to fuck you any time I want you. I'll arrange it, so you can get sex from my other sluts any time you want. Olivia and Ginger are particularly talented in oral sex. You will never be lonely again. Have you ever tried tribbing? Or scissoring?" Marty asked.

"No, what's that?" Pam asked

"It's when two women position themselves to rub their pussies together. I understand it is quite fun, pleasurable, and a turn-on to watch as well." Said Marty

"Can't wait to give it a try," Pam answered eagerly.

"What about body decoration for me?" Pam asked

"I would like you will also get a tramp stamp and have your nipples pierced. I may want to add additional tattoos or piercings at my discretion, but they will all be with removal tattoo ink; when you decide you don't want them anymore, they will be easy enough to remove them with a single laser removal session. Also, you are to call me Master when here or in a social setting that demands it. At work, you must still call me Marty or Mr. Moore."

"What social settings are you referring to?" Pam asked

"Swinger dates and events, BDSM dungeons, swinger clubs and resorts, that sort of setting. Alternatively, you can still live at your place but often visit with many sleepovers, with the same conditions I already specified," explained Marty

"I've never thought of myself as a lesbian. And I never liked tattoos; I can't agree getting any, but I'll consider the nipple piercings." Pam answered.

"I bet you never thought of yourself as a slut either," Marty said. "Tell you want, I'll give you a 90-day probation period before I insist you get the tattoos and piercings. I'll settle for a temp tattoo tramp stamp for now."

"And if I still refuse?" Pam said defiantly

"I have an idea that may persuade you to reconsider, but if, in the end, you refuse, I will respect your decision." After firing you, Marty thought. "So we have a deal then?"

"Yes"... Pam hesitated for a few seconds and added, "Yes, Master."

"Wonderful, let's celebrate," Marty said happily.

Marty led Pam out to the living room and summoned his other sluts. They all arrived within a few minutes.

Pam's Orgy

"Sluts, I would like you all to welcome my latest edition to my harem, Pam." Marty boosted. "We will celebrate in the Master bedroom." He added.

Marty had Pam lying on the bed, legs apart, Olivia facing the opposite way, laying on her side; she lined her genitals up with Pam, and after Olivia applied a little lube, she began to rub her pussy against Pam's. The feeling was incredible. Next, Gina knelt over Pam's face and said, "Suck me bitch!"

Pam was surprised Gina's pussy was so smooth; it was like licking ice cream; her skin was so soft and smooth. Pam had waxed before, but her skin never felt this soft and smooth. Gina's pussy juice was dripping into Pam's mouth as she licked her wonderfully smooth pussy. Gina had a clit piercing; Pam took it into her mouth, sucked on it, and pulled it with her teeth, licking it with her tongue. Pam could hear Gina's sounds of pleasure above her. Pam felt an orgasm building; she had never felt such intense feelings during sex. While Olivia stimulated her pussy and Pam was giving Gina oral sex, Pam's whole body exploded in a powerful orgasm.

When she recovered, looking up, she noticed Marty for the first time; with a video camera, he was recording all the action in detail.

"Tell me how you feel slut" Marty said to her.

"Wonderful." Pam purred.

Gina and Olivia changed positions, now it was Gina rubbing her pussy against Pam's, and it was Olivia's pussy Pam was licking, again Olivia's pussy was soft and smooth; Pam could lick, suck, and explore Olivia's wonderful pussy all day. Olivia didn't have a clit piercing, but her skin was just as soft and smooth as Gina's, again like licking ice cream, pussy flavored. Pam was overcome again by pure bliss; she had another powerful orgasm.

12