Sharing Her Treasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bathroom light gave excellent illumination to the lustful, aggressive dance between fingers and pussy, mesmerizing Richard.

Danny continued slowly to kiss his way down her body, until he reached her mound, his hand, all the long moments, following her bobbing and gyrating ass. Her moans and her left hand fondling his cock, then, whatever she could reach, shoulders, head, hair, etc, praising him with muddled words. He maneuvered to widened her stance and take positioned between her legs in preparation for putting his face to her pussy. He scrubbed his nose through her thick mat of pubic hair, smelling of sweet soap. Moving downward his nose pressed into her clit.

Jenny lifted her head to view the action between her legs, ever making small soft sounds meant to convey praises and encouragement. She focused momentarily on her husband's cock as he stroked it before dropping her head. When Danny's tongue lighted on her clit, her lustful sound increased in volume and she lifted her knees, gripping behind the knees to hold her legs back, giving Danny full access to her pussy.

"Ohhhh! Don't stop!" She said with labored breath. "Damn! That's good! Right there! Don't move!"

Her mind screamed, "no, I don't want to come yet!", but the boys attention to her tits, ass and now her pussy was making her focus on only one thing - to come!

Danny was expelling a flood of feminine lubricant from his mouth. He instinctively knew she was going for it, surprised that she was able to come again so soon. He concentrated the tip of his tongue on her clit.

"Ahhhhggggggggg! FUCKkKKKKKKKkkkkkk!"

As the orgasm gripped her, the middle of her body tightened, bringing her head and shoulders off of the bed, drawing her knees tightly back towards her breasts. Her eyelids fluttered as she looked between her legs, her ass lifting.

"Come up! Hurry damn it! I need your cock in me!" She commanded and she reached to acquire his shaft, putting the head of his cock to her. "AGGggg! Yes! Yes, fuck me!

Her knees started rocking tight against his sides as he maneuvered to cradle her, fucking her with a quick steady rhythm.

She moved her head this way and that until she had a good view of them fucking, her hands resting on Danny's shoulders.

Richard had an unobstructed view of Danny's cock stroking in and out of his wife's pussy. He accepted the inevitable - another man was going to ejaculate into his wife's pussy. He stroked his cock firmly - waiting.

Jenny's arousal rating from 1 - 10 was still a firm 8. She too knew the inevitable, desired it, thought initially the through of a stranger's semen inside her was the driving force of her "Nos" to her husband's pressure to spread her legs for a stranger.

Now, in the "clutches", in the throes of lust, she had enough passion left to fuck actively.

"Come on, Danny boy!" She bantered. "Richard can see you cock reaming HIS fuck hole! He's going to see your cock pulse as you shoot off in HIS pussy - my belly! Ohhh! Fuck yessss! Harder! Stick it deep!"

Danny's cock did indeed pulse. When Danny groaned, Richard sharpened his focus and could see the boy's cock pulse, once, twice, three times. Jenny fell a surge of adrenalin hit, causing her ass and knees to break into a frenzy.

"Yes, Baby!" She praised. "It's so gooddd! So warm in my belly!"

The two lovers gave no thought to how easy it had been to ignore Richard. They continued to do so. Danny's cock, strong, young and revile, lost little, if any, of it firmness. He slowed his rhythm but continued to fuck Jenny. Jenny's adrenalin hit had given her her "second wind". At present, she was enjoying just being fucked - an ample cock creating a delightful feeling of fullness on the lining of her vagina. Both were jousting to see who would be the first to "break out" and give in the their growing arousal.

Long minutes passed as they fucked with a slow to moderate rhythm. Jenny "broke out" first.

Push"." She whispered, as her hand gripped his buttocks and she thrust her ass up against him. "Deeper! Yes!"

The interlude had been called and the mature woman and younger man started up the ladder, skipping a rung here or there, as the fucking, kissing and groping became lustful and passionate.

Richard, whose cock had deflated with Danny's ejaculation, without erupting itself, was once more firm in his pumping grip. He was again focused on their illuminated coupling, his peripheral vision making him keenly aware of his wife's enthusiastic participation.

"Richard! Richard! I love you, baby! You know I love to fuck!" Jenny exclaimed with breathless lust. "Thank you! Thank you with all my heart!"

Richard marveled at his wife's stamina. He thought, watching her in the throes of passion being fucked by another man, that she was the most sensuous an attractive female he had ever seen. And, she was his!

"Right there! Oh god, right there! Oh yes! Yes! YESSSSSSSssss!"

Richard smiled as he witnessed his wife's quaking body as the orgasm shook her from head to toe.

He watched Danny maneuver to grip her ass with both hands, lock her in tight, and begin a frantic rush to his own orgasm. It took less than a minute, with Jenny begging him to come in her the whole time with dire desire.

Then, they lay withered together a long minute consumed by their lust. Finally, she patted his back.

"I want you to go take a shower so Gail will not smell sex on you. Go to your girl, Danny, and fuck her. Fuck her for me. Fuck her good!" Jenny said with tenderness but with the authority of her older status.

"But..."

"No but, Danny." She cut him short. "We are finished here. Tell her we are gone. Now go!"

Somewhat bewildered, Danny pulled his cock out of her and left the bed, looking back at her twice as he headed for the bathroom.

"Come here, Richard." Jenny said, beckoning her husband with her arms.

Richard literally rushed to join his wife in the bed.

"Your hard Richard?" She acknowledged with a bit of surprise. "You want to stick it in me - get sloppy seconds?"

Excepting him between her legs, she reached to acquire his very firm erection and placed it to her.

"Ahhh, your hard, sweet cock feels good in my pussy! It's home!" Jenny exclaimed lustfully, instantly supporting her husband, by being proactive, in a frenzied fuck. "Come on! You sweet fucker! It's never been so hard! You must like watching me fuck?"

"I do! I DOOOoooooo! OH FUC..! OH FUCKKkkk!"

"Yesssssssssss, Richard, yessssssssss!" She lustfully praised, feeling and knowing he had erupted inside of her.

12