Sharing is Caring Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she withdrew the finger and put another into her mouth, she felt her dad's cock twitch in her other hand. She was suddenly pulled back to the reality that she was still kneeling between Kevin's legs.

Kevin was sure that he must have fallen and hit his head Friday afternoon, and he was lucky enough to be dreaming about the perfect porno. His cock began to swell back up at the sight of his daughter licking her own cum off of her fingers. She looked up and their eyes met.

Fuck she's beautiful, Kevin thought as she began stroking him again. She was staring into his eyes inquisitively, probably thinking about why that turned him on so much.

His thoughts were interrupted when his phone rang. Fuck, I forgot about Christen, Kevin thought.

Cindy knew who it probably was, her mother called on most Saturdays. It wasn't likely that her dad was getting a work call on the weekends. She reluctantly let go of her dad's beautiful cock, slick with Cindy's saliva and cum, wishing she could continue sucking it as he answered the phone and began talking.

Then a truly naughty thought occurred to her.

Kevin was doing his best to get through the conversation quickly, so he could get back to having the best weekend of his life. He was surprised to feel one of Cindy's hands gasp his manhood as he turned to her. She had a focused look on her face as she kissed his cheek, before once again lowering herself down on her knees in front of him.

Cindy glanced out at the back door that led to the porch where Taylor was sunbathing, there was no sign of her friend. Hopefully, it would stay that way until she could get him to cum again. As much fun as it was last night, there was something satisfying about making him cum on her own.

She once again wrapped her pretty pink lips around his cockhead and began to suck him. Her hands massaged his shaft and balls simultaneously. She pulled her mouth from him, pursing her lips and moving her tongue to draw more saliva into her mouth since it was getting a bit dry.

Kevin continued to watch Cindy as he made small talk with her mother. Cindy's eyebrows had come together as she moved her mouth around slightly. Suddenly she raised her eyebrows as if she had an idea, and she looked up at him.

Without breaking eye contact with him, let go of his cock with one hand and lowered it between her legs and up under her skirt. She bit her lip as her hand worked for a few moments. When her hand came back up it was slick and shiny with her girlcum, which she began to lather his pole with.

She looked back down at his dick as she stroked him, making sure to slather herself all around the head of his cock so she'd get a chance to taste herself again. She then drew him into her mouth once again and began bobbing away hungrily, ignoring the sounds Kevin began to make as he struggled to focus on the conversation.

Cindy tasted her dad's precum and her cum mixed together as she worked. She was in a world of her own now, the only thing that existed was here daddy's cock. It was so warm and hard and wet and perfect. She only pulled it out of her mouth to rub it around on her face a bit before sucking him inside again. I get why Taylor liked that so much, she thought to herself.

Kevin was doing his best to keep up with Christen's talking, luckily, she was perfectly able to keep up both sides of the conversation, as long as he grunted or said, "Uh huh," occasionally. He looked down and noticed that Cindy's mascara was running a bit as she had begun to take him down her throat a few inches with every thrust. She's must be trying to make me cum as fast as possible, he thought.

Kevin snapped back to reality as he heard Christen say that she wanted to talk to Cindy. He reached down to tap Cindy on the shoulder.

He indicated that her mother wanted to talk to her. Without taking her mouth off of him, Cindy responded by showing her dad her slippery wet palms. He understood her dilemma, as he reached down and held the phone to her ear.

Cindy took her mouth off of him but didn't stop stroking him. She answered her mother, "Of course mom, everything's going great." She winked up at Kevin and surprised him by taking him into her mouth again.

The strange scene continued for about 10 minutes like that, as Cindy alternated between sucking her daddy's cock and answering her mother's questions.

"Yes, daddy's taking great care of me."

More sucking.

"For sure."

Cindy tapped his dickhead against her tongue.

"Where did you get the dress from?"

Cindy attempted to take him completely down her throat, and nearly succeeded but gagged as she got within a few inches from the base. She coughed a bit before answering her mother in a hurried manor.

"No! Don't go yet. It's been so long since we've talked," Cindy said.

Kevin couldn't believe that she was actually trying to extend the conversation. He raised an eyebrow at her and she grinned up at him before she opened her waiting mouth, pointing his cock directly at her tongue as she continued to stroke him.

What the hell is happening to her, Kevin thought. It's like she's under some kind of spell I casted with my cock.

Kevin reached down with his free hand, and gently took his cock from her grasp. She immediately gave him a pleading look, silently begging him to let her continue.

He knew that if she wanted him to cum while her mother was still on the phone, it would happen faster if he did the stroking. Plus, he had something else in mind.

He raised his cock up and began to stroke himself. Then to Cindy's surprise, he raised himself up slightly, and lowered his balls onto her tongue.

Cindy lost it. This was hotter than anything she could have dreamed of. Before that day she would never have thought of doing something as dirty as licking her dad's balls while she talked to her mother on the phone. She sucked on one nut and then the other, going back and forth while her mother continued talking.

Kevin's could feel himself about to cum, more quickly than he would have thought possible considering he had already cum twice that morning. He pulled back at the last moment and aimed his cock at Cindy's face. To his surprise she kept her mouth shut at first, so that the first few blasts painted her lips nose and chin. One drop stuck to her mascara as she gasped, closing her eye. She quickly grasped her daddy's spasming dick near the end and placed her thumb over the end of it.

Kevin was losing his mind as he continued to stroke the base of his cock as he heard Cindy say to her mother, "I'm fine mom, I just got something in my eye."

With that, she removed her thumb and quickly took him into her mouth. The sheer volume of the blast that had built up caught her by surprise, hitting the back of her throat. She gagged as she swallowed and kept swallowing.

When his orgasm subsided, Cindy fell back, sitting on her heels. Kevin leaned back against the kitchen counter, his dripping cock swinging in front of him.

Cindy caught her breath, no longer giving any attention whatsoever to her mother's rambling. She turned to the phone lazily, and said, "Sorry mom, Taylor needs me, gotta go!"

Christen attempted to say something but Kevin ended the call, then leaned forward to help Cindy up from the ground. Her face still looked beautiful, notwithstanding the 3 streaks of cum across it, and the small gob stuck in her eyelashes on one side.

"I should go clean up a bit," Cindy said somewhat awkwardly as she smiled at him.

Kevin watched as she turned and walked to her room. His eyes followed the lower portion of her ass cheeks, which were now exposed beneath her short skirt that had ridden up a bit.

Kevin sighed as she disappeared down the hallway. There's no way this keeps up, nobody's that lucky, he thought to himself.

He washed his cock off in the sink and cleared off the table.

* * * * *

Taylor woke up to something tapping at her shoulder. She looked up, blinking at the brightness, trying to focus on Cindy's face.

"Thought you might wanna turn over, you know you burn easily," Cindy said in a chipper voice.

"Yeah yeah," Taylor replied as she rolled to face upwards. She looked over at Cindy, who was now lying in the same position in the adjacent lawn chair. Cindy wore a smirk on her face, and before Taylor could ask, she noticed that she was still wearing some of Kevin's cum on her chin.

Cindy was a perfectionist, and Taylor knew it well. That bit of cum was clearly left there to show off, just as Taylor had done earlier. The girl catches on quick, Taylor thought, surprised yet again at the newfound boldness of her best friend.

Taylor didn't bring it up, and the girls tanned for 20 more minutes before going back inside.

* * * * *

Kevin was attempting to work out in the garage, finding that he was feeling a bit drained of energy. He hadn't cum 4 times in such a short period in his life and was unaccustomed to the physical toll it was taking. He felt incredibly relaxed though. It was as if a pressure he hadn't even known was there was suddenly lifted from his shoulders.

He finished his short workout, then went to his study to relax and read a bit. He figured he'd leave the girls to hang out together for the afternoon, he'd likely just be a distraction. He wasn't sure his cock could handle any more attention right then anyways.

Kevin barely read 3 pages before he fell asleep.

* * * * *

"So how'd it go earlier?" Taylor asked Cindy.

"How did what go?" Cindy replied, raising an eyebrow coyly, unable to hide a smile.

"You fucking know!" Taylor laughed. "You led me on all week with stories about college guys and what not, now I want the details of how things are going with daddy."

"Like... you wanna know how it went when I blew him?" Cindy asked.

"Yep, both times." Taylor stated with her signature smile, like she knew everything already.

"How did you know?" Cindy asked, genuinely surprised at her friend's perception.

"Well, I know you were showing off your daddy's man gravy on your chin earlier, which looked pretty fresh. But you had dried cum on your cheek. So bam, two different loads," Taylor concluded.

"Wow, so you're like some kind of semen forensics expert is that it?" Cindy laughed.

Taylor joined in the laugh. Cindy took in the sight of her friend convulsing with laughter.

It feels good to laugh with her, Cindy thought. There's been too much tension around us lately. She missed being on the same page with her friend, so she decided to tell her everything that had happened.

Cindy didn't spare any details. Taylor leaned in, listening intently.

The tale ended with Kevin blasting down Cindy's throat after he came on her face while her mother was still on the phone.

"Holy fuck," Taylor said, shuddering slightly. "You're such a dirty little slut!" she exclaimed, smiling. "I can't believe you did that with your MOM on the phone! And that move where you used your own wetness to lube him up... I gotta say I'm impressed."

"Hey, I let you get away with calling me that last night when we were whispering, just because I was distracted. It's not like I'm blowing everyone now or anything," Cindy said, folding her arms.

Taylor rolled her eyes. "That term doesn't always mean that you're dishing it out to everyone who so much as looks at you. You can be a total slut for just one guy. You can be HIS slut. Get it?" she explained.

Cindy bit her lip as she pondered what her friend had said. "I can be his slut," Cindy said, just to see how it sounded out loud. Her pussy tingled in response, and she could feel herself getting wet.

"We can both be his sluts," Taylor said, smiling. "After all, a dick like that deserves all the attention we can give it!" she continued, chuckling.

"But... does that mean like... sex too?" Cindy asked. "It's been amazing so far, messing around with him. I just don't want to mess it up by pushing it too far," she finished.

"Too far for who?" Taylor asked. "He hasn't exactly been putting up a fight so far has he?" she said, smiling.

"I guess not," Cindy said. "It's just, I love him. He's my dad. My relationship with him means a lot to me."

"Well it's safe to say that the relationship is changing." Taylor said. "I'll tell you what, lets not worry so much and just keep it to foreplay for the weekend, okay?"

Cindy sighed, visibly relaxing. "No complaints there," she said, genuinely looking forward to having him back in her mouth soon.

With that they decided to plan the rest of their night. At Cindy's suggestion, they decided to build a fort and watch a movie inside it like they used to when they were kids. Taylor agreed, somewhat reluctantly, and they got some pillows and blankets set up in the living room.

The fort ended up being a little on the smaller side. "It might be a tight squeeze, but I think we'll fit," Cindy said optimistically.

She grabbed her laptop and crawled in through the makeshift doorway. Taylor got a full view of Cindy's perfect athletic ass as she crawled on all fours. Damn, if the guys at school could see Mrs. Goody two shoes Cindy from this view, they'd cum in their pants, she thought to herself.

Taylor got down on her knees and was about to enter when she saw Kevin walking by. Kevin looked at her, then at the fort, smiling handsomely. He had clearly just been working out. Some sweat dripped down the side of his face and onto his white t-shirt. As usual, Taylor only focused on his handsome face and muscles for a moment before her gaze was inevitably drawn down to his bulge.

"Cindy in there?" Kevin asked, returning Taylor's stare.

"I'm here daddy!" Cindy called out from inside the fort, her voice slightly muffled. "We're gonna watch a movie if that's okay."

"Yeah, that's fine, have fun!" Kevin replied, as he began to walk away.

He halted however as Taylor got down on all fours, facing him. Her large breasts swayed, rubbing against each other, straining the thin white tank top. His mouth began to water as he stared at her cleavage.

She raised a hand up and beckoned him over before turning to crawl into the fort. She stopped after her waist entered the fort, leaving her round ass sticking out in all it's glory. She arched her back, allowing him to see her g-string hidden between her ass cheeks, and the outline of her pussy lips was fully visible.

If there was any doubt whatsoever that this was an invitation in Kevin's mind, it was immediately dismissed as she began to shake her ass rhythmically, making her ass cheeks bounce and clap together quietly.

Kevin was done thinking. He stepped forward.

"So what should we watch?" Cindy asked.

"Hmm..." Taylor responded. She was busy focusing on her twerking. She wasn't a pro at it by any means, but she'd practiced enough to become passible. Her ample curves helped a lot.

However, she was beginning to wonder if it was doing the trick for Kevin. "Let's watch an action flick, I've seen too many rom-coms lately," she decided, continuing to shake her ass.

"Okay fine, do you mind if it's a funny action movie?" Cindy asked. "I'm not really in the mood for something serious right now."

"Sure," Taylor responded tensely, as she took in a sharp breath before biting her lip.

"You okay?" Cindy asked.

"Yeah... just got a... cramp... that's all..." Taylor replied in short bursts.

"You want to come all the way inside? I can run and grab you a sports drink if you'd like," Cindy offered.

"No... That's okay... I think I'll just... ride this one out..." Taylor responded, clearly struggling to even complete a sentence.

"If you say so..." Cindy said before lying down and starting the movie.

Cindy watched the movie for a few minutes, listening to Taylor's labored breathing. I swear, Taylor could be the most stubborn girl on the planet sometimes, she thought as she turned to check on her friend.

Taylor was biting her lip, and her cheeks were bright pink. Was Taylor blushing? That cramp must really be doing a number on her.

After about 20 minutes of this, Taylor groaned, pressing her face into the blanket beneath her. Cindy looked at her and saw that her friend was literally shaking.

After a moment, Taylor raised her face up from the covers, smiling lazily. She almost looked drunk. "Alright, I'm tapping out, lets change spots," she said.

"Sure thing," Cindy replied, getting up as Taylor crawled further inside.

Cindy curled up on her side, with her rear end towards the exit.

Taylor looked at her and shook her head, "No you gotta have your ass outside or else it gets too hot over there, trust me," she said.

"Oh, cuz you were soo comfortable in that position," Cindy said mockingly with a laugh.

"Seriously Cind, it was the only way I made it through that cramp. Just try it out," Taylor continued.

Cindy let out an exasperated sigh. "Fine," she said as she shifted and backed out of the fort. "Happy now?"

Taylor just smiled at her and turned to watch the movie.

Kevin was sitting on the floor outside the fort, trying to catch his breath. His face was covered in Taylor's slick cum.

Just when he began to gather his thoughts, he was interrupted by his daughter's toned ass backing out of the fort towards him. If this is a dream, I'll kill whoever wakes me up, he thought to himself as he crawled forward.

Cindy jumped at his touch as he began to run his fingers up her thighs. He paused but didn't remove his hands. She didn't pull away, so he continued. He had dived right in with Taylor, burying his face into her soft luscious ass as he ate her out like an animal. But he wanted to take it slower with Cindy.

He played with her firm ass and hips a bit with his hands, running his fingers lightly across her skin, and pausing to squeeze occasionally. Then he spread her ass slightly, leaned in and gave her a warm kiss against her pussy over her panties, which were quickly dampening.

He took his time, kissing her cheeks, even along the crack of her ass as he worked his way back to her pussy. This time he pulled her panties slightly to the side, revealing her bare pink pussy. He leaned in, and breathed on her, teasing her with the warmth of his breath. Her small body shuddered slightly. He then began to run his tongue up and down her pussy lips on either side for a while before working his way towards the middle. He moved in circles around the virginally tight entrance to her pussy before gliding down to circle her clit without touching it, teasing her.

She arched her back, as if demanding that he lick her clit. He smiled and began to suck on the small nub lightly as he continued to rub his hands on her backside.

Taylor was enjoying the view of her friend immensely as she watched Cindy struggle to hold still while her daddy ate her out. Taylor had been surprised by his skill with his tongue, she'd never cum so hard from being eaten out. Usually, she needed some real fucking along with something touching her clit to cum that hard.

Cindy's was biting her lip with her eyes closed, panting. She clearly wasn't bothering to pretend to watch the movie, both girls knew what was going on now, there was no need for pretenses.

Cindy looked stunning. Her face was red, she was beginning to moan openly.

Taylor decided to slip outside through a gap she made between the pillows so that she could get a view from the other side. She was not disappointed as she stood and saw Kevin with his face buried in his daughter's ass. His eyes were closed as he licked her mercilessly.

Taylor moved over to the recliner and laid back, spreading her legs. She reached down to touch herself and found her clit to be overly sensitive still from Kevin's masterful tongue work, so she slipped a finger inside her pussy and began to work it in and out as she watched her friend get eaten out.