Sharing is Caring! Pt. 05

Story Info
Cordy wants to punish Diane, but Patrick has other ideas.
1.3k words
4.2
3.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mlamancha
Mlamancha
16 Followers

Punishment

I grab three bottles of water from the fridge and refill the wineglasses while I'm waiting.

Pick up the discarded clothes and toss them down to the basement, as I don't see any reason to get dressed at this point.

My phone buzzes. I pick it up to see a text message from my wife.

We're ready for you to join us

Balancing the three wine glasses in one hand and the three water bottles in the other, I head upstairs to see what else this evening has in store.

A chair has been moved to the side of the bed. Diane is sitting on the chair, and Cordy is sitting on the bed.

"I said I still owe you one, Patrick.

"And your wife needs to be punished for what she did to me this morning.

"I've always believed that punishments must fit the crime, punishments are to teach a lesson, and punishments shouldn't impact the innocent.

"So this was a real challenge.

Cordy stands up, and I see that she's wearing a strapon. Thankfully, it's not the monster from this morning. In fact it's pretty close to my seven inches.

"I know you've asked your wife several times to fuck you with a strapon, but she's always deflected. What you don't know, was that she wanted to, but I told her, years ago, that she's never allowed to wear a cock.

"So tonight, we're going to fulfill one of your fantasies, and start her punishment."

"Diane isn't getting any dick for six months and a day. But I can't ask you to go six months without sex. Tonight, and any night you want, Patrick, she's going to watch you and I fuck each others brains out.

"And if you don't want me to come over, I'm leaving you this custom fleshlight. You can strap it between Diane's legs so you can get off any time you want.

"Cordy, I know my wife. Hell, you know her. There's no way she goes six months without sex. I don't think she can go six days. Are you going to babysit her the whole time?"

"Stand up, Diane" she says calmly.

And now I see. Diane is wearing a chastity belt. And Cordy has a key around her neck. I see the fleshlight, tucked between my wife's thighs.

Cordy takes three items out of the gym bag and walks over to my wife.

First a tall collar. The bottom is shaped around her shoulders and the top around her jaw and cheeks. Cordy buckles it and I see that Diane can't possibly turn her head. She pushes Diane back down into the chair and buckles a belt under Diane's breasts and around sthe back of the chair.

Finally cuffs around her ankles, connected by a strap behind the chair legs.

All Diane can do at this point is stare at the bed.

Cordy walks over to me, and grabs me by the junk. She pulls me to her. With her free hand, she places my hand on the strapon.

"I know you can eat pussy like a champ. Let's see how well you suck dick." I feel two hands on my shoulders, pressing me to my knees.

I haven't given a man head since college, but I dive right in. I try to remember some of the things Diane had done this afternoon, using my hand to limit how deep Cordy could thrust into my mouth.

After I warmed myself up, I grabbed Cordy's hips, opened my mouth wide, and tried to press my nose into her pubic mound. I felt the silicone cock at the back of my throat and then I felt her grab my head. She saw what I was trying to accomplish and pressed me all the way in.

"You're a greedy slut, aren't you?" She held me in place as I started to gag, held me there until I managed to relax through it. Being called a slut got a more powerful reaction than when she called me a good boy this morning. I feel like an entirely different person when I am having sex with Cordy.

"Put your hands behind your head and look up at me."

I do. Cordy puts her hands over mine. And begins to fuck my face. Slowly at first, but deeply. Increasing the speed. I'm forced to time my breathing around the silicone filling my mouth.

"I think he likes it, Diane.

"That's enough, Patrick. Climb up on the bed. How'd you put it? Oh, yeah. 'Ass up, face down on the pillow'"

As I climb from the floor to the bed, I look over at Diane. Her face is flushed and her nipples look like they could cut glass. "Are you okay, my love?"

"I'm so turned on right now, but I can't do anything about it, baby. Go. Have fun. You've wanted this for years, and I never gave it to you."

SMACK. Cordy spanks my ass. "But I'm gonna give it to you. Get your ass up there."

Twelve hours ago, our positions were reversed, but now Cordy is kneeling behind me.

She lubed up the strapon, then used my cock and balls as a towel to wipe the excess lube off her hands.

I felt her position her cock at my browneye. She was teasing me with it. Pressing in for a second and then pulling away. Now she's putting it in, but just the tip. Finally, I can't handle the tease any longer, and I push back until her hips are against my ass. A mighty groan escapes me, but this is even better than last night.

"A greedy slut indeed."

"I'll make a deal with you Patrick, if you can last ten minutes, we'll trade places. And you can put your cock anywhere you want to."

"And if I lose?"

"You get caged for a week, and I come over every day to fuck you."

"So I win either way. Hey Siri, set a timer for ten minutes."

"Ten minutes. Counting down" says the disembodied computer.

And Cordy went to town. That strapon was like a jackhammer in me.

I look over at Diane and mouth the words, "I love you."

The strapon felt great, but compared to last night it was rough and brutish. Like a heavy duty pickup compared to an Italian touring car. That being said, every time Cordy drove it home, I grunted in pleasure. Every stroke was one step closer to putting my cock in a cage for a week.

And I had no idea how much longer I needed to hold on.

And she kept fucking me. And I kept getting closer to cumming.

And finally, the timer sounded.

Cordy pulled out, slowly, but I felt empty when she was gone. She undid the harness and put it in the bathroom. She got up on the bed and looked at me, grinning. She grabbed my dick and asked "Where do you wanna put it?"

"Inside my wife.

"This was enough.

"If you don't unlock her, I'll grab a pair of bolt cutters before your car clears the driveway."

Cordy could see that I wasn't in the mood for playing games anymore. Between the two of them, I'd been jerked around for twenty-four solid hours. Every minute of it was fun, but I was done with having decisions made for me.

She unhooked Diane from the chair, unlocked the chastity belt, and removed the posture collar. Then they both joined me on the bed.

I sat in a half lotus, and Diane sat down on my dick, wrapping her legs behind me. After a minute or so, I pushed her backwards onto the bed. Cordy crawled forward and kissed me while lowering herself onto Diane's face. Diane came first, but her screams pushed Cordy over the edge. We all collapsed at that point into a cuddle puddle.

I must have dozed off, because I woke up feeling my dick being sucked. I looked down and they were both there, one on each side of my shaft. As soon as I saw that, I was done. I came so hard, I hit myself in the eye, which the ladies thought was hysterical.

I have a feeling the three of us will be sharing each other more in the future.

Mlamancha
Mlamancha
16 Followers