Sharing Jen

Story Info
Jen gets her best fuck ever!
1.9k words
4.46
31.3k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen and I had been living together for awhile, I was 27 she was 22. She was a hot Italian bred babe with a flawless bod and always pretty sexed up. A few months before we had spent a long night having some hot FFM with a sweet little friend of hers who was visiting from out of state. Afterward she told me several times that I owed her, she wanted a little something new too. I was all for it. We talked about how to make it happen and decided it just would when the time was right.

It was a snowy day and our friend Bill knocked on the door returning some tools he had borrowed and as a gift he brought some tequila. We cracked the bottle and in moments a few shots went down. With wicked thoughts in my mind I suggested we go and get warm in the hot tub.

The three of us stripped off and both our eyes were on Bill, the guy was buff and as he lowered his pants an impressive cock emerged.

He was half hard and very thick. The head was a fat helmet and his large balls were tight in a nest of black hair. Jens nipples were erect and I saw her clit was swollen as she stepped out of her pants. I had been wanting to share her and watch her get fucked and I hoped this was my chance.

We soaked but the sexual tension was high keeping us from relaxing. Jen was restless squirming a bit. It was a 4 person tub but still legs were rubbing and shoulders touching. I slid my hand up Jens thigh and she parted her legs for me. Her pussy was really wet. Jens eyes closed and she moaned when I slipped a finger in. Bill looked over and smiled.

He got up saying he was over heating and sat on the edge of the tub next to Jen, his cock was now fully hard. He'd been doing a bit of stroking under the water. Jen was looking at his cock and finally said

"God that's a big cock!"

Bill took it in his hand and stroked it and said thank you ma'm. I pushed two fingers in Jen's pussy and she pressed back on my hand.

I nuzzled her neck an whispered in her ear "Do you want that big cock?"

"Yesss" she sighed. "What about you? You ok with it?"

"I'd love to watch you do him" I told her.

She turned to me "Really?"

"Really" I assured her.

She looked up at Bill who was still stroking his cock. Then back at me

"This is my return favor?" she queried.

"This is it. Enjoy it" I told her

" Do you want to get it on with me Bill? she cooed.

"I've wanted to do you forever" Bill told her, his cock literally throbbing in anticipation

"Give him some of ur good head" I urged her.

She got to her knees and took Bills cock in her hand and stroked it gazing at it.

"God this is one awesome cock" her eyes were glazed as she lowered her head licking it.

"Jesus Christ this cock is amazing" she mumbled as she took his fat head in her mouth and twist stroked his thick shaft with her hand.

I moved behind her and started eating her pussy. Her long thin lips were distended and her clit had slipped from it's hood. I had my face buried in her ass and by the motion of her body I could tell we were all in the same groove. She ground her ass in my face as Bill fucked her mouth. He told her how good she sucked and that just got her and me hotter.

I couldn't really see anything with her sweet ass in my face but she was moaning and really getting into it. Her pussy seeped love juice.

I was really hard and had to fuck her so I moved behind her and slipped my cock into her tiny, scorthing hot pussy. She moaned on Bills cock and that made him moan to.

I held her narrow hips and slow stroked her. If I went more I'd cum right away.

I now had a good view of her cock filled mouth and watched her love all over his cock. It was so fucking hot to watch.

After a good 10 minuets she broke free from us.

"Lets go to the bed" she demanded climbing out of the tub.

As she swung her leg over my head and the side of the tub I saw her lips hanging down and her entire vulva was bright red and slick. She was crazy horny.

The bedroom adjoined the tub porch and she took Bill by the cock and led him to the bed.

"Aren't u coming?" she asked over her shoulder.

"I'll join later" I replied.

Jen sat on the edge of the bed and Bill dropped to his knees burying his face in her smoldering pussy. From where I was in the tub I had a perfect view of them. I lay there and stroked my cock as I watched.

Jen was looking at me as she ran her fingers thru Bills hair and moved her hips to his licking. She would be smiling at me then close her eyes and moan tilting her head back as he got a good lick in.

He ate her as he stroked his cock. It excited me seeing him doing it and knowing it was hard for my girl.

Jen couldn't sit up anymore as she enjoyed his munching of her pussy so she laid back and her face was gone from my view. I could see her hands massaging her tits as Bill slid his hands under her tiny ass and she rose with them pressing into his face. Bill did a great job of getting her off and she panted her way thru her first orgasm.

We laughed over how hard she had cum an Bill stood up stretching his stiff knees with his stiff cock standing straight out. He stood stroking it and smiled at Jen

"Ready to take care of this?" he asked.

"Umm fuck yesss, bring it over here" she told him.

She lifted her knees and spread her legs as he rubbed the helmet of his cock along her pussy lips. She was slick and hot.

"Like that?" he asked her.

"Yes, but put it in" she pleaded.

"Umm not yet" he teased her more.

" Oh God please put it in" she whimpered.

"Put what in? Tell me what you want"

" Your cock, your big, thick, beautiful cock, fuck me pleaseeeee" she growled as she was raising her hips trying to capture his cock. She was really going wild. I'd never seen her so excited. She tried to grab his cock and get her pussy to it but he pulled her hand away and continued to slid the length of his shaft along her pussy lips.

" Pleasssseeee fuck me" she begged which just turned me on so much. Her ass was bucking up and down as she rubbed her pussy on his hard cock.

" Please Bill fuck me now. I'm going to pass out, please fuck me" she pleaded again.

With that he lined up and started slipping it in her. She moaned and gasped as his fat head mushed her lips apart and popped in her young tight hole.

I had a great view from behind and I moaned too as I stroked my cock.

It took a couple strokes to get his whole cock in her and when he hit bottom she wailed out an orgasm and clinched her legs around him. I was right there with her and I shot my load in the tub.

I lay there and watched as they got going. Jen was on a double dose of lust and was really getting off.

"Oh God yes fuck me, fuck me, fuck me" she chanted and panted.

"You like my big cock?".

"I love ur big cock".

"Is it the biggest you've had?"

"Yes, its soo big"

" The biggest?"

"Yes way bigger than any"

"You like it best?"

"Yes it's the best cock I've ever had"

All the while they were hammering away at each other.

"How's my pussy?" she grunted

"God its good"

"Better than Gails?" [his g/f].

" Oh yea"

" Yea?" You like fucking my pussy?" I had never heard Jen like this. And it really turned me on.

"Will you want to fuck me again?"

"Oh yea I will fuck you any time you want me to"

"I might let ya do me again if you do it good an hard right now" Man they really went at it then!

Bill had the body and strength to really pound away at her. His long, thick cock pulled out 9 inches to the head then slammed it back into her as he held her hips high. She grunted with every thrust. They pounded away at each other for ten minuets then he announced "I'm about to cum, where do u want it?" he asked

She looked to me "Can he cum in me?"

I could only nod.

" Fill me up baby" she purred to him.

"Oh yea here ya go" he started pumping and groaning his pleasure. I saw his ass tighten and knew he was filling her pussy with hot cum.

Jen cam when she felt him spurt into her, locking her legs tight around him pulling him deep in her. They both ground away grunting like animals. As Bill churned her pussy I could see a white froth form on his cock and build up on her pussy lips. They finally stopped moving both gasping for breath, Bill rolled off Jen onto his back.

"That was awesome" he announced, then looking at me "Thanks, I owe ya"

I had a big hard on, climbed out of the hot tub and went to Jen, she was semi comatose. Her legs were spread and I saw the hair matted with cum and sweat and pussy juice and her lips were long and slick. Her hole was open slightly still recovering from taking Bills thick cock, a small trickle of cum ran to her ass.

I got between her legs and slid my cock in, man it was hot. Her pussy was steaming and enveloped my cock like hot liquid velvet. I was glad I had cum before while watching or I couldn't have lasted a second in that pocket of heaven.

She moaned as I started to fuck her and her eyes fluttered open.

"Thx babe" she said

"For what?"

"You know"

"Tell me"

A wicked flame came to her eyes and she raised her hips

"For letting Bill fuck me, I've dreamed of him fucking me."

"You think of other guys fucking you a lot?"

"All the time" she confessed

This got me hot, hearing that she lusted for others.

Bill was now reviving and started massaging her tits then sucking on them getting her revved back up.

"Have you fucked anyone since we've been together?" I asked as I deep fucked her.

Her hesitation was enough to know the answer but finally she whispered "Yes"

At hearing that I shot my load in her horny lil pussy.

Round two was even hotter than the first. I'll post that if there's and interest.