Sharing Me

Story Info
Girlfriend has hidden cuckquean fantasy that comes to life.
2.9k words
4.52
55.4k
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cumlover10
cumlover10
116 Followers

My girlfriend Casey is the love of my life. We've been together for four great years and have plans of being together forever. We have a great relationship. We have fun, we're both successful in our careers, we trust each other, we make each other better, we've always been faithful to each other and we have unbelievable sex. Casey and I are both 28 and in great shape. I, Nick, am 6' tall, 190 lbs, short brown hair, with an athletic physique and a nice thick 7" uncut cock. Casey is 5' tall, 110 lbs, short blonde hair with a gymnasts build, perky tits and a perfect ass.

Our sex life has always been great, ever since we started dating, but I definitely have way more experience than Casey. Casey had only had one partner before me and I get the feeling that he sucked at sex... Or just had a tiny cock. I on the other hand, have been more adventurous and have been with quite a few girls and even a couple guys. Casey has always raved about how perfect my cock is and how it hits her just right and makes her cum like nothing else. I've opened Casey's eyes to so many kinks, toys and sexual fantasies. Our sex life has never been boring... Until lately.

The two of us had hit a patch where we were just a bit stagnant. No one's fault, it just happened. Our dirty talk, toys and other fun in the bedroom just weren't exciting her the way they used to. Casey claimed she had no other fantasies or any other desires. I kept probing for opportunities to spice things up during foreplay but nothing worked.

One morning I got on Casey's laptop and was surprised to see what was on the screen. She had been reading a cuckquean story on Literotica, a site I had introduced to her. I checked our bedroom and after seeing she was still sound asleep I began to read. I was instantly hard. The story was about a wife that watched her husband fuck her best friend when she was in town on vacation. The way the story was written from the wife's perspective had to have excited Casey which started to give me an idea.

One night, after a couple bottles of wine, Casey and I were in bed and I was rubbing her clit, trying to get her in the mood. It wasn't really working. So I decided to run with what I had found on her laptop and get some new dirty talk started.

"Baby," I whispered in Casey's ear, "you love my cock, right? You love the way it stretches you and fills you. You love feeling it throb inside you. You love the sounds I make when I'm cumming, right?"

"You know I love your cock baby, I'm just kind of tired," Casey whispered back.

"That's ok. I'll just keep talking to you. Remember when we made that last sex tape? And I put the camera between your legs? For the close up of my cock sliding in and out of your tight, wet pussy? You LOVED watching that, right?"

"Yes, Nick, that was so sexy."

"Have you played with yourself to that video when you're home alone?"

"You know I have."

"So when you watch, and masturbate, do you imagine it's my hard cock sliding into another woman??"

"WHAT?!" Casey was stunned.

"You heard me, do you imagine your boyfriend's perfect cock pounding some other girl's pussy? Making her wet? Pleasuring her? Cumming in her?"

I could feel Casey's heart pounding, but even more, I could feel her labia suddenly slick with her juices. "I... I... I..."

"You do! I knew it! I found that cuckquean story on your laptop the other day and now I'm sure of it!"

Casey tried to pull away from me, but I pulled her into me with my other arm and continued to rub her clit. "Don't be embarrassed Casey, we're going to explore this little fantasy of yours!"

Casey shuddered, but I could tell she was excited.

"How long have you had this fantasy?" I asked.

"Maybe... Three months," Casey whispered.

"Who do you imagine me fucking?"

"No one in particular. It started after watching all of our videos and listening to some of the stories from your past. From there I found myself wanting to watch a video of you with someone else... And that led to actually watching you fuck another girl. Not just fuck her though, passionately fuck her. Fuck her like you fuck me." Casey's pussy was absolutely drenched at this point... My plan had worked. I swiftly pulled one of her smooth legs up and slid my rock hard cock into her while spooning. Casey gasped in pleasure.

"How would you want this to happen? In your fantasy, obviously?" I asked her.

"I... I don't know."

"Fine, I'll tell you how I'm picturing it." Casey moaned loudly. She loved it when I was in control and I could tell she was already close to orgasm. I'd have to edge her while I slowly fucked her. "Maybe we go to a bar one night and you catch me looking at another girl, only you decide to introduce us. You do and the three of us get to drinking and chatting. After one too many drinks you tell her your fantasy while I'm in the bathroom and are surprised to hear that she loves the idea." While I'm whispering the story Casey is writhing on the bed in pleasure. My cock head slowly massaging her g-spot.

"All three of us come home and she pushes you down on the couch with an evil smile before grabbing me and kissing me deeply. I'm shocked and pull away to look at you, but instead of being angry you just nod and your hand slips under your dress to play with yourself and enjoy the show. This random girl then goes down on me and has me moaning like crazy. You're so close that you can see her spit on my cock and hear her slurping on it. She quickly mounts me and my cock slides easily into her. All three of us moan in pleasure. We're all so worked up that none of us last. She cums first. Her pussy gripping my cock causes me to scream and cum deep inside her and that causes you to..."

I don't even finish the story.

"Fuck, oh fuuuckk, FUCK baby yes!" Casey had an Earth shattering orgasm with my cock inside her. Hearing her cum sent me over the edge and rope after rope of my warm cum splashed inside her dripping pussy. I kissed Casey as she could barely breath and within minutes she was asleep.

The next morning neither of us brought this up. I kept waiting for her to and I had a feeling she is doing the same for me. We went about business as usual. This continued for a few weeks. We were having sex but nothing like that night.

On a Monday evening Casey asked me if her friend Nikki could come over for dinner on Friday as she was going to be in town. Nikki has always been fun to hang out with, used to live in our city, and I know they go way back so of course I said it's fine. The week comes and goes and Friday is here within no time.

Nikki came over and spent all her time catching up with Casey outside with wine. I just let them have their time as I put a game on and tried to unwind. I had stocked our place with plenty of good wine and liquor and had a great dinner planned. We ate steaks that I grilled, a great salad Casey made and crushed two bottle of wine with dinner. With the wine flowing we're all catching up and laughing like crazy after dinner.

Nikki is a 5'6" gorgeous blonde that is single, tan, and sexy. She has a sleek swimmer's physique, toned smooth arms and legs and from what Casey has told me in private she knows how to please a cock.

After dinner we all collapsed onto our large sectional couch. Nikki decided it was time for something a little stronger and mixed three cocktails. "Let's have some fun. How about... Truth or Dare?! Just like college right Casey?" Casey rolled her eyes but said she's game so I went along with it.

Like all games this one started off slow with boring questions and embarrassing stories from the past. Who got too drunk one night, text an ex, that sort of thing. Another round of cocktails and all three of us were tipsy which caused the game to get interesting.

"Casey, truth or dare?" Nikki asked.

"Hmmm... Truth." Casey contemplated.

"Do you have any new sexual fantasies?"

I chuckled. There was no way Casey would tell one of her best friends about wanting to watch me fuck someone else.

"Actually," Casey starts, "I do... I want to see Nick fuck someone else. Not like cheat on me, but I really want to watch him pleasure someone like he does so well to me. I want to be right there to see the look on his face when he enters her, hear him moan, and even smell their sex."

Casey and I both blushed, but Nikki fell back into the couch giggling. "Thats actually really hot, my sweet Casey!" She added before taking a big drink. "Nick," she turns to me, "truth or dare?"

Screw it, I think, "dare." This could get wild.

"Nick," Nikki looks at Casey instead of me, "I dare you to make out with me the way you do with Casey."

I froze. Then I looked at Casey and to my surprise she was biting her bottom lip and nodding. She wanted me to!

The alcohol gave me some courage and I moved over to Nikki, grabbed her by her waist and the back of her head and kissed her deeply. Her lips were soft and luscious, her tongue swirled around mine and I could feel her moan into me. We held each other tight, the heat building between our bodies before Nikki pushed me down and mounted me, making out hard and grinding herself against my hardening cock. I glanced at Casey and her hand was already down her pants. She was getting a live show of her boyfriend and one of her best friends and couldn't believe it. I pulled Nikki's shirt off and her 36C tits were immediately in my face. They were larger than Casey's but not as perky. I massaged them before taking my time sucking on each of her nipples which drove her crazy. Nikki moaned loudly, and I could tell how sensitive her nipples were. I switched to the other breast and I felt her hands raking through my hair.

Then she pullee back suddenly. "Casey, truth or dare?" Nikki growled as her chest heaved. Her lips and nipples shiny with my saliva.

"Truth," Casey moans as she rubs her wet pussy.

Nikki smiles, "do you want me to give Nick an incredible blowjob?"

I gulp as my cock strains in my pants.

"Yesssssss," Casey moans. "Please make him feel so good with your mouth. Make him moan for you."

That was all the encouragement either of us needed and Nikki droped down in front of me. She quickly and skillfully took off my belt, unbuckled my pants and yanked them down. My cock sprang free. Casey gasped in pleasure and Nikki looked at her and smiled. Without a word she licked my cock from base to tip and then deepthroated my entire length. I groaned and I could here Casey whimper. "Fuck, Casey, your friend knows how to suck a dick!" I say. Nikki's mouth was so wet and warm. She used just the right amount of pressure to massage my swollen head. She then circled her tongue around my head and I fell back into the couch. She was sliding up and down firmly, her nose hitting me each time. Her mouth was a wet vacuum and it was sending me to another dimension.

Nikki came up for air from my cock and it flopped out of her mouth with a pop. The room began to smell like cock and spit and passion. She stroked my cock which was coated in saliva and looked at Casey again. "Just wait until you feel my pussy, Nick!"

I glanced over to see that Casey was now naked from the waist down and rubbing her clit hard. I needed to give her a good show so I leaned over and pushed Nikki onto her back on the floor. I pulled down her short shorts then grabbed behind her knees and pushed her legs back. Her tan skin was beautiful around her pink shaved pussy and it smelled amazing. My heart was pounding with how horny I was for Nikki. I then buried my tongue deep in her. Somehow it tasted even better than it smelled and I started to tongue fuck her. Nikki squealed in pleasure as I swallowed her delicious juices. After a minute I remembered that Casey must've told Nikki how good I can suck on a clit. I took one lap from the bottom of her labia to the top and planted my lips around her her clit. As I started to suck, Nikki screamed. She grabbed my hair like she was trying to rip it out. Her hips were bucking and her whole body was shaking. I kept sucking and moaning which added vibrations to her sensitive clit. The heat from our bodies was making the room feel like a sauna.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK. YOU NEED TO FUCK ME NOW," Nikki howled.

Her pussy was glistening. I needed it. Nikki needed it. Casey needed to see it. I hoisted myself up while still pinning Nikki's legs back and I wasted no time sliding my rock hard cock inside of her. All three of us screamed "FUCK" as I slid my rock hard uncut cock into my girlfriend's friend.

Her pussy was incredible. She was so wet but still so tight.The ribs in her pussy stroking my cock like a massager that was engineered with one propose: to make my cock explode in a massive orgasm. I was sweating, shaking and panting as Nikki's whole body felt so good wrapped around me. Our eyes were locked and I firmly thrusted into her repeatedly. Nikki wrapped her smooth legs around me tightly and I rhythmically thrusted deep into her. With every thrust her perfect pussy would pull my foreskin back sending shockwaves of pleasure through me. I grabbed her ass with one hand and her neck with the other before kissing her deeply. We were breathing hard into each other's mouths as I fucked her perfect pussy for all I'm worth. Our sweaty bodies passionately moving in unison. Even my balls were wet at this point from her juices. I could tell my head was hitting her g-spot as each thrust made Nikki gasp and claw at my back. Both of us were lost. We knew Casey was watching and playing with herself but we were focused on each other's bodies. I could feel Nikki clench her pussy and I could see the lust in her eyes.

I know we were all close to cumming so I pulled away and looked into Nikki's eyes. Her mouth was open and she just nodded. I slammed into Nikki's pussy hard and fast. My balls making loud slapping noises against her wetness. My cock head was in ecstacy. I was giving it to her as hard as I could. Nikki's tits were bouncing. Her wavy blonde hair was now sweaty.

"YES, YES, NICK FUCK MY PUSSY!" Nikki screamed.

Casey was masturbating like crazy. One hand on her breast, the other rubbing her clit like it was on fire. I stared into her eyes as I pounded Nikki. We could both see the lust in each other's eyes. "Nick, I want to see you cum. I want to see you coat Nikki's pussy with your cum!" Casey begged.

That was it. I was done. After hearing that I pulled out of Nikki's sopping wet pussy and with two strokes of my hand I was shaking as I shot seven or eight of the largest ropes of cum out of my cock. The first blast hit Nikki's clit and she screamed in pleasure. She was watching my cum cover her pussy and convulsed in orgasm. Her legs still in the air, sweaty, shaking, her eyes rolled back in her head. Nikki's pussy was absolutely covered in my cum and her juices, it was a beautiful sexy mess.

Seeing this made Casey lose it. She screamed louder then I've ever heard her during sex. Then something else new, she started squirting. Not a lot but two little gushes of her juices came from her. Every inch of Casey's body was now shaking. All three of us were trying to collect ourselves.

"Wow Casey, you didn't lie. His cock does hit your g-spot perfectly." Nikki moaned. As she said this she reached down and wiped a glob of my cum with three fingers then sucked them clean. "We taste great together!"

It was then that I realized this had all been planned and the night was far from over.

cumlover10
cumlover10
116 Followers