Sharing Mum's Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm a little nervous, Jack."

"Are we allowed to kiss?"

"Kiss me like the way you kissed me on the Saturday night at the Spa. I've never been kissed so lovingly in my life before. You are a passionate kisser, Jack."

We kissed. This time mum was trying to suck my tongue into her mouth. We kissed for several minutes, then I cupped her massive left tit. Squeezing her hard nipple between my thumb and index finger. Mum was concentrating on how she was kissing me. I could feel her passion and desire in how she was kissing me.

I slide my hand across her stomach and felt the smoothness of her vulva. I found her slit. Mum relaxed as she spread her legs for me as I slipped my middle finger inside her very wet cunt. She gasped and kissed me harder. I gave her my index finger and my thumb went up and down on her big, hard clit. Mum spread her legs wider as I finger fucked her with my two long thick fingers as my thumb was stimulating her lovely clitty.

I just kept working away on her, knowing that I was giving her so much pleasure. Mum was gripping me so tightly and kissing me passionately. She broke away and groaned as her hips went wild, pushing against the fingers I had deep inside her cunt as I kept my thumb caressing her clit.

Mum collapsed and lay beside me, her body so warm and limp, I stroked her forehead so gently. Her eyes opened. She said, "Jack, what have we done?"

I held her close and said, "Mum, you are so beautiful. You needed that a lot. I'm so happy that I can give you so much pleasure."

Mum cried. She got off the bed and put on the dressing gown. I couldn't believe that she was leaving. I put my hand out to her.

"I'm so sorry, Jack." She whispered. "I never meant this to happen. You should see me and feel my body. I thought that would turn you off. Then we kissed. I thought back to the Spa when we kissed there. We kiss so lovingly. I shouldn't have let you go on, but it felt so good and then you touched my tits and between my legs. I wanted you to stop, but I was so aroused. I couldn't do anything and then you made me cum... Jack, it felt so wonderful."

"How long has it been?"

"Since I had a climax?"

"Yes."

She looked at her hands and said, "I do it to myself regularly, but it feels nothing like what you did. Jack, you sleep here, I'll go to your bed. My panties are on the dressing table if you need them."

I took mum in my arms. I kissed her so gently on her lips. "I love you mum, I'll see you at breakfast."

Mum hugged me so lovingly, then said, "We need to talk tomorrow."

Mum left, I lay in her bed thinking what would tomorrow bring? I was infatuated with her. Her body was amazing. Just looking at her naked stiffened my cock. I smelt her cunt juice from my fingers. I licked them clean. Mum's juice tasted so sweet. I fell asleep thinking of mum.

Next morning at breakfast, mum was glowing. She looked happy. It was a beautiful morning. My classes finished at one today. Over breakfast I said, "Mum, it's going to be a beautiful day today. I'm home early this afternoon. Let's take advantage of it and go for a walk?"

Mum smiled and said, "That's a great idea. We'll walk along the river and hopefully see the ducks that are there. Jack, what happened last night must be our secret. I won't be telling anyone. Promise me you'll do the same?"

I had finished my breakfast, mum was at the kitchen sink, I went behind her and put my hands on her waist, as I kissed her neck, I said, "Mum, it's our secret, I will tell no one. I love this perfume. Last night, I did not need your panties. I was so happy that I'd made you cum."

"Jack, what are we going to do?"

"Go to bed this afternoon after our walk?" I suggested, hopefully.

"We can't. That's incest. It's bad enough what we've done already.'

"It'd be fantastic though, wouldn't it?"

"Jack, we can talk while we're walking. I'm thinking about this all the time, but understand, incest is definitely a red line. I'll never allow you to penetrate me."

I turned mum around, she opened her mouth, we tongue kissed lovingly for a couple of minutes, we were looking into each other's eyes "Last night really was special, I want to do it again?"

"I'm not saying no, but I need to think about it, Jack."

It was at a break at eleven when I got a message from mum, "Jack, our walk today won't happen. Sal phoned me just after you left. Paul, her husband, had a stroke last night. He's in hospital. He's been there all night and they're doing tests this morning. She's asked me to drive her to the hospital this afternoon. Is this OK with you? I have everything prepared for dinner. I'm nervous about our chat tonight. Join me for a glass of wine when I cook your dinner. Love mum xx."

Sal was mum's Bridge Partner. They both were keen Bridge players but because of dad's situation, mum hadn't been playing as much. I replied, "You're doing the right thing. Tell Sal that I'm asking for her. The library is where I will study this afternoon. I will be home at five. This morning kiss I can still taste. I Love You, Jack."

I arrived home just after five. Mum wasn't home, but she arrived five minutes later. She came into the kitchen where I was standing. Mum looked as though she'd had something on her mind. We kissed, mum's mouth open, taking my tongue willingly. Mum broke free and said, "I've been looking forward to that kiss since you left this morning. Jack, pour me a glass of wine. I need it. This has been an eventful day. Let me get the dinner cooking. I need a quick shower too as I didn't have one this morning, then Sal phoned."

Mum then sorted dinner out. She had prepared everything. It didn't take long. I poured two glasses of wine, mum took one with her.

Mum came back twenty minutes later with an empty glass. She was wearing a top, no bra and tight-fitting leggings. As she poured her glass and topped up mine, she said, "I feel sorry for Sal, Paul hasn't long. The consultant told her he won't last the week. She's lucky in the respect that she won't have the fucking nightmare I had for four years."

That was the first time that I had heard my mum using the fuck word. I felt my cock stiffen. Mum checked the meal. All was good, she said, "Jack, I've been thinking about last night. I've given it a lot of thought when I was hanging around the hospital. I want to be honest, I enjoyed it very much. My heart tells me I'd be foolish to reject you totally on this. My mission in life as your mother is to help you with all I can. I know that you have urges. I'll be honest, I've the same urges too. For as long as you need me,, I will undress for you and lie on the bed with you as often as you want me. I will... help you achieve an orgasm too. But you must not penetrate me. That is a line which we must not cross. Can you live with that, Jack?"

"Mum, what a relief, thank you. What you're offering will help me so much with my studies. It will relieve a lot of pressure from me. Are you sure that you're one hundred percent ok with it?"

"I'm not sure Jack, but I'm willing to try, as I'm thinking that it could help you."

We kissed deeply and passionately, mum's tongue doing as much work as mine. I slid my hand under her top and cupped a breast, feeling its weight. She broke the kiss and lay her head on my shoulder as I continued to fondle her.

"Am I right in thinking you'd like to start our new relationship this evening? Let's have dinner first. I'm so hungry."

Mum relaxed over dinner, as I cleared the table, mum said, "I'll go to my bedroom now, I'll be naked when you get there, it would be nice if you were naked too as I haven't seen your Prince for a very long time."

Mum's butt looked incredible as she walked out of the kitchen. I tidied the kitchen, then went to my bedroom and stripped naked. My cock was rock hard. I walked proudly into mum's bedroom. Mum was sitting at her dressing table brushing her hair. She was naked apart from a pair of black self-supporting stockings. Mum oozed sex. Mum looked at my erection with a surprised look in her eyes. She couldn't take her eyes off my monster cock. She said, "This is a pleasant surprise Jack, you have developed into a very attractive young man. Thank you for being naked for me. Lie on the bed and I'll join you in a moment."

Mum looked so sexy as she walked to the bed. She said, "I want this to work. I bought some new lingerie. If you like me wearing it, then I'll wear it when we're alone in the house."

Mum lay beside me. We kissed like two lovers, hungry for the other, exploring the other's with our tongues. There was so much passion. I cupped mum's tit again, then I took her hard nipple into my mouth as I licked and sucked it. Mum sighed as I gently bit on the meaty parts of her massive tit. I sucked on her tit as my right hand moved south across her stomach. As I spread her thick cunt flaps open, then as I pushed a finger into her wet fuck hole, mum gasped and said, "Yes Jack, it feels so good. I love it when your thick, long fingers feel my cunt."

I slid one finger into her pussy, then two, then three. She was twitching my arms, her nails were digging into my back, as I finger-fucked her with long strokes. I pushed my tongue deep into her mouth as my middle finger sought and found her clit and she arched her back as I started circling it with my fingertip, rubbing, stroking, faster and harder, the pleasure building up in her until, with a loud scream, an orgasm overcame her and mum went limp in my arms

Mum lay in my arms and kissed my cheek and neck and whispered, "Thank you. I love you, Jack."

I held her and felt her warmth and the softness of her skin. Then she sat up and turned to me. "What nice things would you like me to do for you?"

Mum was gazing at my monster cock as she reached out with her hand and stroked my cock.

"Shall I wank him for you?" She asked, quietly.

"Yes, please."

There was some pre-cum leaking from the tip of my cock and mum ran her finger over this then licked her finger clean. smeared it around my shaft before grasping it near the end and starting a slow and gentle up and down motion, pulling my foreskin back to expose my bulbous head, sliding her fingers around the shaft, gripping it tighter.

"Is that alright? Am I doing it nicely for you?

I nodded, but said nothing. What mum was doing was incredible. I knew I was close.. "Faster."

I ordered and her hand wanked me with long, quick strokes, liquid now spurting freely from my cock tip. Then that feeling of intense, utter pleasure. I felt my orgasm break over me in a crashing wave of joy. My semen jetted out, splashing on to mum's hand and my chest. The torrent slowed and then I was done, lying back in a post-orgasmic daze while mum cleaned us both with a towel she had beside her bed.

"Was that good?" she asked, and I pulled her down to me and I kissed her and held her and told her how wonderful it was and how wonderful she was and how happy I was living with her and she smiled and laughed snuggled into each other's arms.

For the next two weeks, I went to mum's bed every night. We used our fingers to bring each other to orgasm. It was incredible. We were both loving it. Paul had died two days after mum had taken Sal to the Hospital. Paul's funeral was on a Saturday morning. Mum asked me to take her to the funeral, which I did.

Mum had bought a new black outfit for the funeral. There wasn't many there. Sal and her daughter were there. Paul had been an accountant with his own firm. Sal was also an accountant, as was Dot, their daughter. Paul had his own firm. Sal and Dot were Partners in the firm. I learned two things at the funeral. Sal and Dot were two very sexy women and mum and Sal had tongue kissed at the funeral.

On the Saturday night after the funeral, mum was so horny. We had wrestled in mum's bed after I'd made a cheeky remark about how good mum's butt had looked in her black outfit at the funeral. I'd joked that Sal had paid a lot of attention to it. It ended up with me sitting on top of mum's hips as I held her wrists as I sucked roughly on her big tits. I was being much rougher than normal with. Then mum's hips were growing crazy. She arched her back and had a body-shaking orgasm.

Mum had had a massive orgasm. She then told me she enjoyed it when I had held her down. I then knew that mum was into bondage. The next night, I investigated. In mum's bedroom, she had a drawer with old tights and stockings which were never used. The tights I used were old. I then told her I was now going to tie her wrists and ankles to the brass bedstead. It surprised me when she willingly agreed.

I couldn't believe the difference it made. I spread mum on the bed. Her legs and arms were wide apart. It definitely aroused mum as I sucked her hard nipples. Her breathing was heavier. I moved my hand south as I sucked on her hard tit. Her body twitched, she pulling against her bindings. She had a body-shaking orgasm, and I had not been near her cunt.

I kept her restrained. As I kissed her, I held her body with my hands. I teased her hard nipples, then cupped her pussy, which made her gasp. For the first time in my life, I went down on her. I spread her cunt lips open. As I finger fucked her with two fingers, I was nibbling on the inside of her left cunt flap. Mum was pushing her pussy hard against my mouth.

As I sucked on her hard clit, I pushed three fingers into her hot cunt. Mum had another orgasm. Her whole body was trembling with it.

Mum was motionless as I released her, her eyes closed. There were red marks on her wrists where she'd strained against the bonds and she rubbed her wrists and opened her eyes.

"Did you enjoy?" I asked.

"You gave me two orgasms," she replied. "That's the first time in my life that's happened." There were tears in her eyes now, and I kissed her gently. "It was just so naughty and exciting. And when you used your tongue on me..."

"You didn't mind?"

"I loved it, it's not penetration or anything, so it's no worse than using our fingers... And it was so nice, so erotic feeling your tongue inside me and touching my... my clitoris."

Mum reached for my cock. "Do you want me to use my mouth on you?"

Mum started licking my shaft and the head of my cock like a lollypop. She took my bulbous head and two inches of shaft in her mouth and worked her lips around it, fucking me with her mouth and stroking my shaft with her hand. It was the sight of mum, kneeling at my side naked apart from stockings, with my cock in her mouth, pushed me over the edge. "I'm cumming." I gasped, giving her the chance to come off. Instead, she sucked and wanked me harder and I shot my steaming load into her mouth and she swallowed every drop.

Afterwards we lay together, whispering.

"So you're ok with oral?"

"Yes, of course I am," she smiled. 'It was lovely. I enjoyed doing it. Did I satisfy you?"

"Mum, I loved how you sucked every drop of my cum. I loved how you swallowed. Maybe next time, hold some cum in your mouth and we'll cum kiss. Did you enjoy the bondage?"

"Yes, I did. It was so exciting. I'd never imagined it would be so good. When you have me like that, you can do what you want with me."

"Shall I get a proper system, with handcuffs, padded cuffs, so it won't hurt you when we do it? I'll also get straps and buckles. In fact, everything we will need?"

Mum leaned over and kissed me. I sensed she was excited about my proposal. Her tongue was deep in my mouth, I could taste my cum in her mouth.

Mum looked straight into my eyes and said, "Would you do that for me, darling? I'm thinking of all the nice things we could do if we had it. I get so aroused just thinking about it. Where would you go to get it all?"

"The internet. I'll only buy the best for you, mum."

That night I ordered a lot on Amazon Prime with a delivery by ten the following morning. I also ordered a couple of butt plugs, a dildo and vibrator. I was sure mum would allow those for penetration. I had no lectures tomorrow morning as there was an exam the following morning. Mum had a hairdressing appointment, then she was meeting Sal for lunch. I did not know when mum would be back. I set up all the bondage restraints on mum's bed. I sent a WhatsApp message to her, "All the toys have arrived. I've set them up. When will you be home? I'm hungry for you. I love you, Jack xx."

Mum replied two minutes later, "I'm having a coffee with Sal. Dot has broken up with her boyfriend, turns out he was married. I think Sal is thinking that you could be an eligible replacement. Tell you when I get home. Get something to eat, we're going straight to bed. I will be there in about an hour. I'm getting wet thinking about it. I love you, mum xx."

Mum arrived back, we kissed and touched in the hallway, mum led me by the hand to her bedroom. Mum's eyes lit up when she saw the straps and cuffs. We kissed for a long time. She smelt of her perfume and something else, maybe something the hairdresser had put on. I ran my hands down her back and stroked her buttocks and pressed her into my crotch, against my stiff cock. She responded by pushing against me, rubbing her crotch against my cock with a circular motion.

I then unzipped her dress, she wiggled out of it then fell on the floor. I reached around and unfastened her bra, pulling the straps over her arms and releasing her massive tits. Leaning down, I suckled her big nipples. A minute later, all mum was wearing was her self-supporting stockings. Then, kneeling down, I stood and led her to the bed.

She lay down excitedly as I walked around the bed, examining the cuffs for securing her. I stretched mum out, her hands gripping the brass bars. I soon had mum secured comfortably but unable to move. I put on a blindfold so mum couldn't see what I was doing.

I started kissing her massive tits, then squeezing her hard nipples between my thumb and index finger. Cupping her chin with one hand, I put my lips against hers and forced my tongue deep into her mouth. Then my hand was back on her breast, tweaking the nipple between finger and thumb, making her wriggle. I sucked and bit her nipples and she strained against the straps, her back arched. Then my hand was between her legs and I slipped two fingers into her dripping cunt. I brought my fingers to her mouth to make her lick her own juices off them. She sucked my fingers into her mouth and licked them clean with her hot tongue. I went back to her cunt and started teasing her clit with a fingertip. She gasped. I slowed down and stroked her cunt.

"Now I'm going to use my fingers and tongue."

I slid three fingers into her cunt hole and bent to lick her clit, sucking it into my mouth and flicking my tongue over the tip. Mum's breathing got heavier and faster. I knew she was close. I removed my fingers from her dripping cunt. I moved my finger further down, past her perineum. I11 found her asshole. As her orgasm neared, I pushed my middle finger, it slipped into her ass completely.

Mum screamed as her climax hit her. Her hips were bucking, pushing her cunt against my face.

She lay quietly as I released her from her cuffs. She flexed her arms and legs. Mum snuggled up to me, her head on my chest, stroking the hair. "Were you comfortable with my finger?"

"It was very naughty, but it felt so good, it gave me a very strong orgasm."

Mum then wanked me, her long fingers massaging my heavy balls as she did it. Mum was very skilled at giving hand jobs now. She said, "I was wondering if you would penetrate me when I was so securely tied up and unable to stop you?"

"Mum, we agreed it was forbidden. I respect that. I would never take advantage of you."

"Jack, I respect you for not doing it. I feel so comfortable with you. Now let me make you cum."

A minute later, I was shooting my load all over the place. It felt so good. Mum then got her towel and cleaned up. We lay in each other's arms, touching and kissing. It felt so good.