Sharing my Asian Wife Tammy Ch. 04

Story Info
My hot Asian wife Tammy is shared at Richard's cabin - Pt 2.
6k words
4.59
25k
29
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the Night

After the day's many sex-capades, Tammy, Richard and I slept well through the night. Tammy slept tightly wedged between Richard and me, the feel of her nubile warm body and boobs keeping both of us hard throughout the night as we slept. At one time I remember waking up and seeing Tammy naked next to me, Richard's hand still draped around her, cupping one of her tits. The sheets had fallen away from her and I could see her slim sexy body outlined in the semi darkness. It made me even harder.

Gingerly so as not to wake up Richard I scooted even closer to Tammy and slowly inserted my cock into her sweet pussy. Tammy mumbled in her sleep, as she felt me slowly insert myself into her.

"Hey babe...it's just me....I going to fuck you a little ok? I whispered.

"Mmmmm babe...." she mumbled, still half asleep.

I slowly pushed my cock deeper into her, as she spread her legs slightly to give me access. I was enjoying the pleasure of her tight Asian pussy envelop my cock. A million pleasure sensors went from zero to 100 in my cock as her pussy tightened around me, making me gasp with enjoyment.

I locked my lips on Tammy's tit that wasn't in Richard's hand and sucked on it.

I didn't have to pump into and out of her very much, just a fraction of an inch in and out, in and out of her tight pussy, as I felt my pleasure build. My breathing was erratic as I looked forward to a nice release. I tried hard to be quiet. After a few minutes of this almost imperceptible motion, I felt I was close to coming, as my cock tightened with tension. I closed my eyes and thrust myself deep into her. For a second....time stood still.....the pleasure was almost unbearable....and then as I exhaled sharply my cock began throbbing, emptying my load into Tammy's pussy. I let the throbbing subside slowly, pumping every last drop into her, savouring every minute. After I was done, I didn't bother to remove my cock from Tammy. I went to sleep, my cock still wedged in her tight pussy.

I woke up to sunlight streaming lazily into the room from the window. I could hear the sound of loons from the lake, and the occasional splash of fish jumping out of the water as they caught a bug swimming on the surface, getting an early morning breakfast. Tammy had rolled away a bit to the other side of the bed, and was also stirring. Richard was not in bed. Richard walked in from the bathroom and smiled. He was naked.

"Well, rise and shine, sleepyheads!" he said, jumping back into bed. He rolled playfully on top of Tammy. He kissed her on her forehead, forcing her to wake up.

"Morning...." she mumbled.

"You look delicious!" Richard beamed, savouring the sight of her naked body under him.

He meant it too, as I noticed his thick Australian cock slowly swell up to its full length.

"Mike and Tammy, I have a morning boner and I don't want to waste a good boner. You mind?" he asked us.

"Go for it bud. I actually partook a little last night while you were sleeping!" I said, grinning.

"Good man!" Richard said.

He pulled the sheets off of Tammy, and admired her body briefly.

"Fuck, Tammy. You take my breath away!" he sighed.

"You're such a charmer!" Tammy said sleepily. She spread her legs for him, running her nails down his broad chest.

"Well, what can I do to help you?" she said, seductively.

Richard happily fucked Tammy for a good ten minutes, taking her first from the top, then flipping her onto her stomach and taking her from behind.

"Mike, we have got to initiate Tammy's cute little bum some time," he grunted as he was fucking her from behind. "If her pussy feels so tight, can you imagine what her virgin asshole feels like?"

"That's a thought! We have to plan that properly," I said, my mind already envisioning some diabolical plans as I watched Richard take my wife.

Before long it was apparent both Richard and Tammy were getting close to their climax.

Richard by now knew what positions Tammy really liked.

He repositioned her so she was now on top of him and had her bounce up and down on his cock....the "finishing position" as she called it.

"Rich....oh fuck...Rich....you're so fucking hard!" moaned Tammy.

"You're so fucking tight!" Richard grunted, pumping upwards into her pussy. He sucked her tits, causing her to moan more.

"Oh Rich...oh fuck....fuckk...fuckkkkk!" Tammy screamed as a massive orgasm shook her body.

"I love fucking your hot Asian cunt!!!" Richard groaned, and pumped his load as far as it could go into Tammy's stomach.

I relished the sight of the two lovers as their climaxes slowly subsided and their ragged breath slowed down gradually.

Richard kissed Tammy tenderly on her lips and she smiled at him.

All three of us got out of bed and got ready for the morning. Richard and Tammy showered together. Tammy lathered and washed his cock tenderly, causing it to get rock hard again. She didn't fuck it again.

Before Tammy got dressed, Richard came over to me.

"Did you get the special outfit?" he asked me, grinning.

"Sure did bud," I said, grinning back.

I fished a small box of out of my bag and gave it to Richard.

Richard took it and spoke to Tammy.

"Sweetheart, before you get dressed....Mike and I had planned for you to change into something special for everyone today morning."

He gave her the small box. She looked at it puzzled and opened.

In it were two heart shaped pasties and, under them a tiny piece of cloth.

Tammy held up the pasties, and inspected the cloth, which was actually a spandex micro mini skirt.

"You've got to be kidding!" she said to us.

We grinned back at her.

"Well babe, I think you were a good hit with the guys yesterday, but this outfit will take them over the fucking top!" I said.

"There's no way I am wearing THAT!" Tammy said.

"We would love for you to....please?" I said.

She rolled her eyes and went off to the bathroom.

She reappeared a short while later. She had stuck a pastie on each of her nipples. Aside from that, she was completely naked from the top down. Her perky tits jiggled as she walked. The mini skirt was so short it barely covered her pussy. She looked fuckable on sight, which is exactly the effect what we had been aiming for.

Breakfast

Tammy, Richard and I got breakfast going. The delicious smell of bacon and eggs filled the room.

There was a knock at the door and the first of the rest of the gang were ushered in. It was Andre, Tony and Brian.

They saw Tammy at the kitchen, helping cook the bacon, and stopped in their tracks, their jaws dropping.

"Morning boys!" Tammy said, blushing slightly, pretending as if nothing was out of the ordinary. Her pasties left almost nothing to the imagination.

"Wow, Tammy....breakfast is the most important meal of the day....and you don't fool around!" Tony joked.

"Holy fuck, you look delicious!" Brian added, admiring her tits as well.

"Guys, Tammy is at your disposal for breakfast, lunch and dinner!" Richard announced.

Andre went up to her and kissed her, giving her a hug.

"In that case, I wonder if I could trouble you for some of this breakfast?" he asked.

Richard took the spatula from Tammy and took over with the bacon, while Andre took Tammy by the hand and sat down on the couch.

He spread Tammy's legs and had her straddle him, her knees resting either side on the couch.

He freed up his French cock and without much ceremony gently inserted into Tammy's vagina. He didn't even have to move her mini skirt.

The sight of my nubile Asian wife on top of him was too much for him to endure. He enthusiastically pumped his cock into Tammy, who dutifully ground her pussy down on it. With his face resting on her neck Andre rapidly began thrusting into Tammy, who responded by bouncing up and down on his cock.

"Ahhh...Tammeee....." Andre moaned as he enjoyed Tammy's tight pussy.

He didn't last long, and after a couple of quick thrusts he pumped his load into her pussy with a groan.

There was a tap on Tammy's shoulder. She looked around. Brian was next to her, his cock starting at her in the face.

She smiled and took it into her mouth, sucking on it with obvious enjoyment. Brian, groaned, savouring her expert lips as they licked his shaft up and down.

He helped her get off of Andre and he also sat down on the couch, and also had Tammy straddle him. Tammy positioned her pussy on top of his cock and pressed down on it, wiggling her slender hips to take him all in.

Before long Brian was also enthusiastically having Tammy bounce up and down on his cock, as he licked her tits.

He held her hips so he could thrust her pussy deeper, and, with a groan, he too pumped his load into her.

"Tammy, you might need to clean up, but I can see you like you use your lips," said Tony as he stepped up to her, his cock freed and hard.

Still wedged firmly on Brian, Tammy took his cock into her mount.

"You taste so good!" she said.

She slurped up and down on his cock, and I could see it get redder and harder with tension.

Tony held Tammy's head, and played with her long black hair, his eyes closed. Tammy's slurping continued slow and steady without interruption.

Tony's knees buckled as he reached the peak, until, with a groan, he began pumping his own load into Tammy's mouth.

Tammy playfully continued to suck on his cock, causing him to groan with the extra sensitivity that comes after climaxing. She swallowed his entire load and grinned.

Tammy went off to clean up and after that we all tucked into breakfast.

Marlon and Chris joined us a short while later, having slept in a little.

As we ate, Chris reached over and played with Tammy's tits. Tammy glanced at me, blushing, but did nothing to stop him, as I could see she was enjoying it.

"Let's go fishing in the morning and then hang out by the pool," Richard suggested, as he observed Chris massaging Tammy's tits. We agreed it would be a good idea.

After breakfast was over both Marlon and Chris commandeered Tammy and whisked her off to the nearby bedroom to have her to themselves.

While the others tidied up breakfast, I peeked in to the bedroom. Tammy was in bed with Marlon and Chris, who were both super buff and smothered Tammy with their heavily muscled bodies. They expertly shared her tiny Asian body between themselves, making her fuck one of them then the other, back and forth over and again. They repositioned her a few times, taking her from behind, then from the top. At one point Marlon lay her on her side as he took her from behind while Chris French kissed her from the front. Marlon took her reverse cowgirl, while she sucked Chris' cock. They had been at it a while, when Chris, closing his eyes, groaned and shot load after load into her pussy. Marlon took a little while longer, not wanting to let go so easily. He was shoving the entire length of his cock into her mouth. Tammy's mouth was working wonders on him and his defences were overcome. Gripping her head he slot his own massive load into her mouth, filling it up with his cum. Tammy gagged slightly, then, smiling, looked up at him and swallowed every drop.

It was that kind of morning.

Fishing

Richard's boat couldn't accommodate everyone, so we all agreed that Tammy, Richard, Andre and I would go fishing, while the others went for a hike on the forest trails nearby.

The others drifted away to their cabins, and Tammy, Richard and I got ready to head out. Tammy looked at me.

"You can't possibly expect to wear this on the boat?" she asked me. I eyed her pasties and her tiny mini skirt.

"Hmmm....true babe....it gets pretty windy out on the water," I said. "What do you think Richard?"

"Well, we must be gentlemen and practical," he said.

He went to the closet and pulled something out.

"Here wear this," he said, giving her one of his plaid shirts.

"This, and.....what?" Tammy asked.

"Oh, just this actually!" Richard said, grinning. "Lose the pasties and the skirt....and wear the shirt!"

Tammy rolled her eyes and stripped. I loved how she felt comfortable being naked with Richard, although all things considered I should not have been surprised.

She put on Richard's shirt, which was came down to her thighs. I was like a dress. She looked hot in a rugged outdoors kind of way.

"Your shirt smells nice," she said.

"Thanks sweetheart," Richard said. "One more thing."

He reached over to her, and unbuttoned the shirt almost half way. Depending on how Tammy turned, her boobs would be clearly visible.

"Do you like?" he asked me.

"I like!" I said, grinning.

Tammy put on a pair of Converse, a floppy had and sunglasses. She looked hot to trot. As usual.

We gathered Richard's fishing rods, tackle box and net and met Andre by the dock.

Richard had a nice 25 foot Rinker cuddy cabin. It had a comfortable seating area at the back and a small cabin at the front, with a sun deck on top.

We undid the moorings and cast off.

The lake was actually quite long and extended for a number of miles in either direction. Cabins and docks dotted the coastline here and there. Tammy sat on the sun deck, the breeze blowing her shirt wide open so her tits were basically on display, holding onto her hat in the breeze as the boat powered its way through the beautiful blue water. Richard expertly took us to one of his favourite fishing spots, where he had caught lots of bass and walleye.

Once we had arrived at the spot, we set up fishing rods and began to cast.

Tammy wasn't an expert at casting, so Richard showed her the ropes. Stepping up to her from behind, he held her rod along with her, and demonstrated the proper technique to get the hook and bait as far as possible. He was very diligent teacher, and make sure to press his body into hers from behind, as he moved her hands back and forth to cast. A few times his hands accidently brushed against her boobs.

It was a warm morning and calm, so the boat didn't rock much. Fishing was loads of fun. The spot was indeed good for fishing, in an inlet with lots of weeds in the water for fish to hide in. Tammy caught her first fish, a decent small mouth bass. She squealed with delight and Richard helped her reel it in. She took a picture with it and we let it go.

Strikes were consistent after that, and we each landed a variety of sizes of bass, perch and some walleye.

Richard and I were having a lot of luck casting from the sundeck so we were both out there. I glanced round and saw that Tammy and Andre were taking a break, sitting on the couch-seat at the back. Andre and Tammy were having a conversation, and they laughed now and then. Andre leaned over and they began kissing deeply. His hands reached into her shirt and began fondling her Asian tits.

Tammy was moaning as she kissed him, enjoying his hands teasing her tits. The more he played with her tits the hornier she seemed to get and the more intensely she kissed him. She slowly undid his zip and began stroking his cock while continuing to kiss him.

Andre gently broke her kiss, and directed her head lower, towards his cock, and she eagerly began sucking it.

Andre spread his legs to give her better access, resting his outstretched hands on the couch, savouring the pleasure. It was a perfect morning, a sunny day on the water, with great fishing and my wife's perfect Asian lips sucking on his cock. Andre was one hell of a lucky guy.

Tammy kept bobbing her head up and down on his cock and she could sense that Andre was getting close. He kept playing with her hair absently, his head back, eyes closed. Her tongue teased him, goading him closer and closer to the edge, until he groaned, emptying his load into her mouth. Tammy, smiling, sucked him dry. He kissed her on the top of her head.

"You kids having a good time?" I said, smiling, as I stepped down from the sun deck.

Andre smiled, and Tammy, embarrassed, quickly wiped a tiny trickle of Andre's cum from the side of her mouth.

"Hey babe....I need you too...if you don't mind...." I gestured to Tammy.

She came over to me.

"Let's let Andre have a good view, ok?" I said to her, turning her around.

I freed my cock and sat Tammy down on me, her back to me and facing Andre. I spread her legs over my legs. Each of my hands grabbed one of her delicious Asian tits as I pinched them gently, letting Andre enjoy the view. I inserted my hard cock into her, savouring the feeling for the second time that day. For a few moments I let my cock sit inside her, enjoying the warm moist feeling envelop my cock. Then I began fuck her hard. She dutifully squirmed her cute little bum to get me deeper into her cunt. She was such a good girl. She bounced up and down on my cock with enthusiasm and he tits jiggled sexily. It wasn't long before I exploded powerfully into her, clutching her petite body tightly in my arms.

She disappeared into the cabin to clean up, and Andre and I returned to fishing.

Afternoon came and we had a light lunch consisting of sandwiches and cold cut meats.

After lunch, Richard excused himself, and taking a blushing Tammy by the hand, disappeared with her into the cabin. He was with Tammy for a good half hour, and I could hear moans and groans and fell the boat shaking a little as he gave Tammy what was probably a good solid fucking.

After that, we fished some more. The fish were not biting as much in the afternoon as in the morning. We tried a few other locations and then decided to head back to the cabin.

It had been a very fun experience.

By the Pool

We fired up the engine and steered the boat back towards the dock. The powerful boat cut easily through the water and a length, we arrived at the dock, unloaded our gear, and headed for the cabin. Coincidentally, the rest of the guys had returned from their long hike and were tired and hot. We all agreed to meet by the pool and cool off.

After we had stowed away the gear Tammy turned to Richard and me.

"And let me guess, you two clowns probably picked up a bathing suit for me to wear too, right?" she asked.

Richard and I exchanged glances, grinning.

"Well, we sure did sweetheart," I said.

I fished out the bathing suit we had indeed picked out for her.

It was a monokini, consisting of a ring round the neck, and two narrow pieces of cloth that went from the ring, down her boobs, connecting to her thong. The pieces of cloth barely covered her nips but left most of the boob exposed, and the thong was basically a tiny path that covered her pussy and the rest was all string and ass.

Tammy tried it on and she looked delightful, especially in her floppy hat.

"Good job, boys, this is actually pretty stylish!" she said.

"Frederick's of Hollywood, my dear," said Richard. "Only the best you."

"Just one thing, ok?" she said.

"I'm super tired from all the sun and I'm just going to take a nap out on a lounger," she said.

"Of course, babe!" I said. "Whatever you want to do."

We went to the pool. Everyone was already hanging out, either swimming or lounging on the pool deck. They complimented Tammy on her sexy swimsuit.

"Boys, Tammy is super tired after a day out on the water, and wants to take it easy. Her delightful Asian assets are off limits for the afternoon!" Richard announced.

There were theatrical groans.

"However, as a consolation, she might need a gentleman or two to apply sunscreen on her so she won't get burnt while taking a nap! Any volunteers?"

Brian and Marlon eagerly volunteered.

"Lie down on your back, Tammy," Richard suggested.

She did, putting the hat on top of her face to shield her from the sun.

Marlon took a generous squirt of sunscreen in his large hands and began applying it gently on Tammy, starting on her shoulders. His huge black hands and muscular arms were a contrast to Tammy's slender pale skin. His fingers delicately rubbed sunscreen on Tammy's neck, then drifted lower to her boobs. His fingers gently slipped behind the strips of material of her monokini and played with her nips. Tammy moaned.

12