Sharing my Asian Wife Tammy Ch. 06

Story Info
My hot Asian Wife Tammy is shared by all in Playa del Carmen.
7.2k words
4.45
28.1k
24
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scene 1

I enjoyed the feeling of the hot mid-day Mexican sun as I walked leisurely down the winding cobblestone path that led from the main reception area at the resort to our villa. My flip flops flip flopped away as I walked. Pretty flowers and well manicured tropical bushes dotted the sides of the path. Occasionally other paths veered away from the main one, with sign posts showing which villas they led off to. It was quiet at the resort at this hour. In the bushes, I spotted an iguana basking in the sun, still as a statue. It must be fun being an iguana. Or a cat.

I had returned to the resort after taking a walk to explore the surroundings outside. I had stopped off at a few stores along the way and chatted with a few friendly Mexican locals. It had been a pleasant afternoon. I found the sub-path that led to our villa and turned off onto it. Villas were on either side, set back discretely from the path, with palm trees providing shade and additional privacy. The villas were well spaced out. I spotted a stone monument in the shape of a Mayan god, which indicated our villa number, turned off, and went up the walk way to the front porch.

I spotted Chris on the porch, lazing on a chair outside, smoking a cigar. He was shirtless, his muscled torso and arms heavily tattooed. Chris was Australian and looked like a UFC fighter. Interestingly I noticed a long scratch running down his chest. He exhaled a huge cloud of rich smoke and, spotting me, he grinned.

"Enjoyed your walk, mate?" he asked.

"It was excellent, thanks!" I said. "I did a nice long loop around the area and scoped out some pretty cool bars and restaurants for us to try!"

"Awesome, mate! I'm just taking a break with a little Cuban robusto, as you can see. Your beautiful wife really tired me out!"

"Ah, good to know! And where is Tammy?" I asked.

"She's inside," Chris gestured with his thumb, somewhat sheepishly.

I walked up the porch steps. I could hear faint moans and groans coming from inside the villa. I opened the door.

As my eyes adjusted from the bright sunshine outside, I spotted Tammy. My beautiful petite Asian wife was stark naked, bouncing up and down on Brian's cock, straddling him while he sat on one of the couches. Her eyes were closed as her head rested on his. Her long silky hair was dishevelled and all over her nubile sweaty body and Brian's. Brian's lips were locked on her delicious bite-sized titties, sucking them for all they were worth. His hands cupped my wife's tight little ass, guiding it as it bounced up and down on his long cock. I could see her pussy lips clearly, as they clamped down on his cock.

She opened her eyes and kissed him deeply. They looked straight into each others' eyes, their tongues exploring each others' mouths.

"Hi babe," I said.

Startled out of her revere, she looked at me, and smiled.

"Oh hi darling..." she gasped. "Sorry, uhhh....I'm just having some fun with Brian......ahhh....", she said, without missing a beat.

"Ohhh.... hey Mike," Brian gasped, looking up, managing a somewhat dazed smile.

"Enjoying my wife, I see," I said, grinning.

"Uh....ah......fuck.....yes!!!" Brian groaned as my wife ground his cock as deep into her as it would go.

"I didn't mean to interrupt!" I said, smiling. "Please carry on!"

I leaned in to kiss Tammy. Her gorgeous lips locked onto mine. Her kisses send me into orbit. Her delicious tongue found mine and I kissed her back aggressively, as she continued to bounce up and down on her lover's hard cock. Her breath smelled mildly of alcohol and hot Asian bombshell. I played with one of her nipples, then gently broke off our kiss. I smiled and left the lovers alone. I noticed her mini skirt and top were discarded on the couch. No bra or panties in sight. Exactly as it should be.

Scene 2

Across from the couch, Richard, Andre and Marlon were sitting at the round dining table, intently playing a game of poker. There were a couple of beer bottles on the table. All three grinned at me. Richard got up and scored me a nice cold cervezas from the fridge and I sat down with them.

I looked over at Richard, the man I had been sharing Tammy with for some time now. He and I had had many adventures with my hot little wife, and Richard was her official lover. He was a handsome Australian hunk who we had met through an online advertisement. He was as classy as he was handsome, and he and I were now best friends with a common passion, my wife Tammy. Andre and Marlon were his coworkers, as were Chris, Brian and the as yet to be located Tony. All were professionals who worked in equity research at Richard's firm. As Richard's company was an international operation, the five were of diverse ethnic backgrounds. Andre was French. Marlon was black, and from London, England. Brian and Tony were both home town boys, clean cut and handsome, one blonde and the other with dark brown hair, one with dimples and one without. The entire group of us had shared Tammy during one memorable weekend at Richard's cabin, back home. We had enjoyed everything she had to offer during the weekend.

Everyone had had such a good time -- most importantly -- my wife -- that Richard had organized an even better encore. He had organized a trip to Mexico, to beautiful Playa del Carmen, for all of us. His coworkers jumped onto that idea in a nanosecond, eager for a chance to get into my sweet Asian wife's panties (or lack thereof) again. For our part, Richard and I loved fucking Tammy hard and watching her get fucked in turn.

And so here we were. In hot sunny Playa del Carmen. At an exclusive, secluded resort by the ocean on the Mexican Riviera. Quintana-Fucking-Roo. All of us in one large villa. With one hot insatiable Asian babe among us, who was expressly forbidden to wear bras or panties, or anything remotely resembling those for the duration of our one week stay. And with strict instructions that she was everyone's girlfriend, with her tits and pussy to be made available for everyone at any time. Exclusively bareback, which is how she preferred it.

"How was the rest of the afternoon?" I asked the poker players.

"Well, after lunch we all fucked Tammy......" Richard said. "Fuck, she is insatiable.....Poor Chris. She fucked him for like half an hour....until he was practically begging for mercy. She made him cum twice.....she wouldn't let him go after he came the first time! Can you imagine.....Chris! She made him sit there while she sucked him till he was hard again, and fucked him right away. He was practically begging for mercy! Did you see that scratch on his chest -- she did that!!?" Richard rocked with laughter.

Everyone laughed at the thought of the massively buff Chris brought to his knees by my petite wife's relentless pussy.

Behind us, the moans and groans escalated. We all glanced across, curious. Tammy was now intently smashing her wet pussy into Brain's cock, slowly, with hard deliberate strokes. There were wet squelching sounds. Both of them were moaning and groaning. Tammy loved Brian's clean cut good guy looks and I could see unbridled lust in her eyes as she gazed down on him.

"Do you want to come in me Brian?" she asked.

"Yes!!! I love your tight little pussy, Tammy!" Brian groaned.

"Then fill my pussy with your cum......"

Brian groaned.

"I'm your girl this week Brian.....so you can have me any way you want......"

Brian moaned.

"And I want you to take me over and over and over again Brian....."

"Fuckkkkk Tammy....."

"And I want you to fuck me in front of my husband.....show him how you hard fuck my pussy.....your pussy."

"Jeeezzz Tammy.....ahhhhhh"

"I want your hard cock in me all week long Brian......."

"Ahhhhh......."

"I'm your girl Brian.....my pussy is yours.....fuck me as hard as you want to....."

"Fuuckkk Tammy....."

"Tell me you love me and only me Brian......."

"I fucking love you Tammy...you're the fucking best......"

"Tell me you love my pussy......"

"Fuckkkk Tammy...I fucking love your pussy......"

"Tell me there's no other pussy you would rather have......."

"Ahhh Tammy, I love your pussy and want no other pussy......."

"Then fuck me hard and fucking come in my cunt Brian......."

That did it.

"Fuuckkkkk.....Tammy.....Tammy....Tammmmmmmy......graaaaaaaa.......," Brian moaned, and, grabbing Tammy's tight ass with his hands, rammed his cock deep into her as he pumped load after pulsating load of cum into my wife's pussy.

At the same time, Tammy felt a massive orgasm overtake her.

"Fuckkkkk....Brian.....Brian.......Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love your hard white cock......." Tammy screamed as Brian's cum washed into her.

Their orgasms continued for a while.....and gradually....gradually subsided.

The two lovers smiled tenderly and nuzzled each other, catching their breath, kissing each other occasionally.

The poker table boys grinned at each other and continued playing our cards while the lovers finished off.

Scene 3

A short while later Tammy came up to us at the table. She had cleaned up and had put on her short yellow mini skirt and her white tank top. Her bra-less tits poked out through the fabric to tease everyone. Her face was still flush from fucking Brian. Since we had all arrived here yesterday she had been constantly fucked by the seven of us. She was a real trooper, but I think she and everyone were literally running out of juices for now.

Richard put his arms around her and pulled her close to sit on his lap. She happily did so. He kissed her on her neck. She blushed, glancing at me. No matter how many times she fucked Richard in front of me, she still continued to felt a little shy about it.

While Richard, Andre, Marlon and I played poker, she sat on Richard's lap and watched us. I gave her my beer to sip on which she gladly accepted. I am sure her panti-less pussy was resting directly on his shorts, and she could probably feel his cock through the shorts.

Richard bowed out of the current game. His hands crept under Tammy's tank top and played with her nipples. It was pretty erotic how casually her tits were available for everyone to play with and how everyone made themselves comfortable with them.

Richard lifted her tank top up and casually put a nipple into his mouth, gently sucking on it, while he contemplated his cards.

Tammy moaned a little. She had the immense good fortune of never having had to pop a baby from her tiny vagina or have a baby bite all sensation out of her nipples while breast feeding. So her pussy was tight like a clamp, and her tits were super sensitive, and easily aroused.

Richard was enjoying her nipples. He looked at me, and we both grinned at each other. The others enjoyed the view.

"Tammy, I just fucked you after lunch, and now I'm hard as a rock again.....you drive me crazy!" Richard whispered into her neck.

Tammy smiled and reached over back to stroke his cock.

I dealt us another hand, including Richard.

Richard gently lifted Tammy from his lap. He pulled down his zip and let loose his cock. Richard has a nice long 9 inch cock, which Tammy loves sucking and fucking.

"Sit down on this, there's a good girl," he said to her.

Tammy moved her skirt out of the way and wiggled her hips to get his cock into her pussy, and sat on his lap, her slender back facing him.

"Ohhh fuck.....your are so tight baby...." he groaned into her ears from behind.

Tammy blushed and smiled.

"I've always loved the way you fill me up, Rich," she said.

While all four of us guys played, Richard's cock remained wedged into my wife's pussy. In between hands he would absently play with her nips, causing her to moan. Every so often he would thrust into her pussy to make sure he was as deep into her as possible.

Tammy in turn would shove her ass imperceptibly into Richard's groin, with an almost imperceptible motion.

"Fuck, Mike, I've barely tried to fuck your wife, but I'm ready to blow my load into her right fucking now!" Richard said. "She is that fucking tight!"

"Are you enjoying Rich's cock in you sweetheart?" I asked Tammy.

She looked at me, blushing.

"It feels so full........"

"Come on Richard....you can't lose your load so fast bud. Your Australians are supposed to be fucking champions!" I teased Richard.

"Wait a couple more hands, ok, bud? Babe, can you keep teasing him?"

Tammy nodded looking back at Richard, and gave his cock a couple more gentle thrusts with her pussy.

"AAaahhh.....Tammy....." Richard moaned, grabbing the table to control himself.

We dealt Richard another hand, while Tammy continued to gently grind herself down his cock.

"What are we up to tonight?" Marlon asked.

"I've a great place for dinner lined up and, after, a cool bar off of 5th Avenue for us to check out!" I said.

"I can't wait to see Tammy's outfit for the evening!" Andre said, looking at Tammy's tits which were right now being massaged by Richard, using one hand while hold his cards in the other.

"Oh it'll be good!!!" Tammy said, playfully thrusting her cunt extra hard on Ricard's cock.

"We will all have to take good care of Tammy this evening. Remember, she is everyone's girlfriend," I said.

"Yes, I want all my big strong boys to keep me safe," Tammy said playfully.

"Tammy, I think we should make a deal with the boys," I said.

"What kind of deal?" she asked, thrusting down on Richard's cock again, causing him to almost drop his cards.

"Fuckkk....Tammy....." he whispered. She ignored him.

"Well, we should ask everyone to agree not to pick up any other girls tonight.....as long as you think you have enough energy to keep all of us satisfied.....Otherwise, it's probably only fair to say every man for himself!" I said.

Tammy looked thoughtful. She looked so beautiful there, sitting on Richard's lap, her tits on display to four men, glancing out of the window. A ray of sunshine streaked across her face.

"You boys keep me safe. I will keep you satisfied till you all fucking beg for mercy like little Chris there," she said, at last, smiling deviously. "No other pussies than mine, boys!"

Richard's rigid cock had now been in Tammy's pussy for about half an hour. She had basically been keeping him rock hard throughout, thrusting when she felt she had to get him harder, and letting him rest in her softness other times, but not letting him cum, in the most pleasurable torture imaginable.

"God dammit!!!" Richard said, as he couldn't hold back any longer.

He roughly ripped off Tammy's top and flung it away. Oblivious as to our presence at the table, or me, her husband, he shoved Tammy face first onto the table, so her face and tits were on the table, and her ass and pussy were level with the table. Our cards and poker chips went flying everywhere and a couple of beer bottles rolled off but did not break. Richard's cock was still wedged into her. With a groan, borne out of unbelievable sexual tension he roughly began ramming his long cock roughly into Tammy in short desperate thrusts.

"Ohh that feels so goooooood.....fuck me harder baby," Tammy coaxed him.

"You....have....such....a....good....fucking...cunt" Richard said with every hard thrust.

"Aaaaaahhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk!!!" he groaned as he slammed into Tammy as deep and hard as he could and pumped his own load of cum deep into her belly.

"Oh, that feels so good....give me every fucking drop," Tammy said. "But you better have more where that came from......." she teased.

He kept Tammy pinned on the table while his throbbing subsided, and then he gently lifted her up and kissed her.

"You ok? Sorry -- you drove me crazy there!" he apologized.

Tammy smiled and kissed him tenderly on his lips.

"You better have more where that came from......." she said.

Scene 4

Everyone let Tammy take it easy for the rest of the afternoon. Tony had gone for a swim at the beach and returned later.

We got ready for dinner. Tammy modelled a couple of outfits for us. She was not embarrassed to hold each outfit in front of her, standing stark naked otherwise. If she hadn't already drained each of us dry already, we would have probably all fucked her again, and never made it to dinner.

By popular opinion, we voted for a bandage-style dress. It was black. The top comprised of criss-crossing black straps that just about covered her nipples but showed off generous views of her cleavage, her front and her back. The bottom was a short and tight and ended just below her panty line, which was good, as she wasn't allowed to wear panties. She put on a pair of red 5 inch heels.

All the guys were long since ready, looking sharp and chic, long before Tammy was done. We were sauntering in the room, watching a soccer game on TV while we waited. When she emerged out, everyone froze and then whistled appreciatively.

Tammy got complimented from all around, blushing profusely.

We locked up and headed out. A few of us walked in front, while Tammy led the rear, walking arm in arm with Tony and Brian, who were helping support her in her heels on the cobblestone path. They were chatting happily, and Tammy kissed them both on the lips, leaving red lipstick marks on them.

Tammy, Brian and Tony took a taxi to the restaurant, as it would have been hard for Tammy to walk all the way in her heels, and the rest of us walked over.

Dinner was at a really nice Mexican steak house, and everyone enjoyed their meals. The bar was across the street, so we walked over and checked in. The bar was already packed with hot guys and girls milling around. While it had a roof, it had no walls, so it was pretty much open air. The main bar was at the centre, with TV screens all over the place. Loud dance music blared out and laser lights shot through the night.

The bouncers looked at Tammy and then looked us over.

"Lotta guy for one girl!" one of them said, joking. "You guy need to find more girls in here," he gestured.

Tammy looked at him and said, "no way, these are all my boys....they get my pussy and no one else's!"

The bouncer grinned and led us to our table.

I was enjoying the reverberating pulsing of the beats pumping out through the loudspeakers. We got a round of beers and then another. We were really feeling it after that.

Andre was a good dancer and pulled Tammy off to the dance floor. He was winding and grinding down on her, and she was liking it. Marlon joined them, and then Brian and Tony.

Everyone came back and forth a few times, and this time we order a round of tequila shots.

"Tammy, you are going to help us shoot this tequila properly, ok?" Richard said.

She nodded.

Richard took some sea salt in his hands. He rubbed it right over each of Tammy's boobs. He also rubbed some salt on top of her bare left and right shoulders.

"Ok, so four lucky guys....lick up the salt from Tammy. Make sure you lick it thoroughly. Then down your shot, then suck on the limes. The rest of us get Tammy next round!"

Andre, Brian, Tony and Chris duly leaned over, two at the front and two at her shoulders and licked up the salt. Andre and Brian spent a good bit longer over her tits, as their tongues flicked below the thin strap to lick her nips. Tammy actually held their heads and pushed them lower so they could get at her nips. Then we all knocked back our shots and sucked on the limes. The tequila was horrible, and that was awesome. We slammed the shot glasses upside down on the table and cheered.

Next round we alternated, and Tammy got more salt, this time, even closer to her nipples. This time Chris and Richard sucked on her nips. Tammy was enjoying getting her nips licked in public in a crowded bar. We all knocked back our shots.

It was super hot and humid that evening, and the crowds made it even hotter. Somehow that is exactly how a night in Playa del Carmen is always supposed to be.