Sharing My Slut with Lady Della

Story Info
A man and his wife add a domme for her to fulfill a fantasy!
5.7k words
4.48
3.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Constructive criticism welcomed, this is a story about a well-negotiated scene between three individuals that will never actually take place, all resemblance to other characters or real people is completely coincidental. Let me know what you think!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked in as Missy stared at herself in the mirror, nervously adjusting her bra and cheeky panties, teasing the green lace to frame her ass and hips in the most flattering way. I stepped behind her, pulling her dark red hair aside to kiss her neck as my other hand slipped around her waist to pull her ass against me so she could feel how hard I was. "Are you ready for tonight, my love?" I whispered gently in her ear.

"Mmm, yes." she moaned, enjoying the kisses I was slowly lavishing on her milky neck and shoulders.

"Good. She'll be here soon. I love you so much, and I'm so excited you want to experiment this way." I reached to the bed and grabbed her collar, a thin strip of leather that fastened with a clasp at the back. She gathered up her hair and held it out of the way as I put on her collar, biting her lip in nervous anticipation. "Careful, you don't want to ruin your lipstick. That's our job." I said with a wink. The doorbell rang and she jumped, startled. I chuckled at how on edge she was and moved towards the door.

"I'll get it. Are you ready for this?" I asked, a final check-in before we made this leap and went all the way in doing something we'd talked and fantasized about for years. She nodded with nervous excitement, chewing anxiously at her nails. I gave her a quick peck on the cheek and looked deep into her ice-blue eyes "I love you. Wait here, baby."

I turned and walked out of the room, heading down the stairs to open the door.

"Hey, come on in! She's just getting ready upstairs." Della stepped through the door and we gave each other a quick peck on the cheek. She had her makeup done in a dramatic fashion and her light blonde hair was pulled back in a tight, severe high bun. She was wearing a trenchcoat with big high-heeled boots that disappeared high up under the coat. "Here, let me take that for you." I said as she turned around to let me take off the coat, finally revealing what she was wearing underneath. I whistled softly as she did a little twirl showing off her ensemble: a lace underbust corset that scooped underneath her 34C tits, standing out proudly, framed by elastic strings that went around her neck like a bikini top. A set of garters came down from the bottom of her corset attaching to stockings that came to the top of her thighs. I could now see the top of her boots, approximately an inch above her knee. With her heels themselves being 4 inches high, she was as tall as me. 'Good, that'll make us both seem more intimidating when we're in there.' I thought to myself. Topping off her ensemble was a leather strapon harness that turned her ass into a delightful bubble butt with a ring to hold a dildo, although she didn't have one in yet.

"She's gonna love that outfit, Dell. You want a drink or something? What do you need to do to be ready?"

"Honestly, I just need to get this dildo set up. Some water would be good though." she said, taking a purple dildo out of the small bag she brought with her. It was about seven inches long and roughly two inches thick.

"Right about the same size as me." I thought as I walked into the kitchen, grabbed a glass and filled it with water and walked back into the other room.

She took a long drink draining half the glass in one go. "Thanks. Always hydrate before strenuous physical activity!" she said with a wink. I chuckled lightly.

"Alright, let's go over ground rules again really quick: we're both here to dominate her, no contact between us, except for, like, bumping into each other incidentally throughout. She just wants to be dominated and used, and we can be pretty rough, but we're still not trying to leave marks. No hitting the face, no spitting, and no watersports or scat play. The safewords are Turtle for slowing down and Beans means to stop everything. Sound good?"

She shot me a thumbs up as she adjusted the dildo in her harness. "Couple further questions, is she okay with me making her eat me out, and can I use this" she waggled the dildo at me "to smack her in the face and stuff?"

"You can use that cock pretty much any way you'd like. She did ask us not to use cocks in her ass, but a plug or a finger or two are fine as long as we're gentle. Also, about eating you out: she's not super excited by the idea, but not one hundred percent against it. I think we'll need to play with her for a while first and really have her pretty well into the scene before you try that. But yeah, I absolutely want to watch you bury her face in your puss. This is going to be awesome. Seriously, thanks again for doing this."

She waved dismissively. "Please, I get to dominate a hot little redhead on her first time with a woman, and help make a friend's fantasy come true. It's pretty exciting for me too."

"Perfect. Are you ready then?"

"Whenever you are, brother."

"I'll go check and see if she's ready then. Be right back!" I walked back up to the bedroom, where my wife was nervously chewing the inside of her cheek. I took one of her hands and put my other hand on her cheek and gently turned her face to look at me. "Are you ready, baby doll?" I asked, looking deep in her eyes reassuringly.

She took a deep breath and nodded. "Yeah, I'm ready."

I moved my hand from her cheek to her chin, tilting her face to mine as I kissed her extra tenderly. Then I leaned forward and whispered in her ear "On your knees then, slut." She sank to her knees as I turned and poked my head out of the room, motioning to Della to come on up. I stared as my wife's chest rose and fell with her deep breaths trying to keep her anxious excitement under control as we both listened to the clicking of heels coming up the stairs and into the room. Missy's eyes went wide and I heard her breath catch as Della entered the room and stood staring at her in a power stance, her hands on her hips, eyeing my submissive wife up and down. Her 36DD tits were beautifully framed and held up by a lacy green bra that barely covered her nipples. Her wavy red hair was pulled back in a ponytail and she had elegant eyeliner and beautiful maroon lipstick. I couldn't wait for us to take her. I glanced at Della and could tell she liked what she saw quite a bit as well. We two were a couple of lions watching our prey, ready to pounce.

"Kitten, this is Lady Della, and I have elected to share you with her. For this time, you will follow her orders as if they were mine unless they contradict mine. You may call her Mistress or My Lady. Do you understand?" I asked her, with that slight edge in my voice I only used in the bedroom.

Missy nodded and swallowed, eyes and nostrils wide in excitement, bosom heaving.

Della raised an eyebrow and started off strong by saying "I'm sorry, Slut, I couldn't hear you. Your Master asked you a question."

Chastened, Missy looked at me and said "Yes sir, I understand."

Now it was my turn to raise an eyebrow. "And you just aren't going to greet our guest? I think this requires discipline. Come, slut." She crawled across the floor and resumed her kneeled position at my feet, big doe eyes staring up at me. I stared down at her as my cock began to stiffen still in my pants. I was the only one still dressed, and knew that would have to be rectified. Soon enough. First, to deal with her. I pulled a leash out of my back pocket and clipped it to her collar, keeping tension on it forcing her to keep looking up at me. "For your behavior, Lady Della and I will give you ten spankings. You will count them each as we administer them. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir." She answered correctly this time.

"Good. Della, would you please walk her over and position her for us?" I asked, handing off the leash.

"With pleasure!" Della grinned greedily as she took the leash from my hands and led our disobedient toy over to perch on an ottoman couch at the foot of the bed while I walked over to a cedar chest along one wall and lifted the lid. Missy started to turn her head to see what I was doing and Della pulled her chain back the other way and used her free hand to forcefully turn Missy's face up at her. "Don't look at him, slut. You're looking at me right now." She started gently tracing Missy's cheek as she continued: "God, you're a pretty thing. I can't wait to take you. I bet you can't wait either, can you? You just can't wait for me to take this big fucking cock of mine and make you cum all over it, you horny fucking slut. I bet you even can't wait for me to use your mouth for my pleasure. Do you want my cock in your mouth?" This dirty talk was guaranteed to turn Missy on and I could tell she was rapidly getting over her nervousness and succumbing to her horniness.

"Yes, mistress." She was almost whispering.

Della gave the chain a gentle tug and said "What was that? Speak up, slut."

Missy swallowed, and visibly pushed past her inhibitions and said louder: "Yes mistress, I want your cock in my mouth."

Della grabbed her strap-on to stabilize it, took a step, and thrust her hips forwards, towards Missy's face. As her lips parted to take the fake cock in her mouth, I returned from what I had been doing and took up a position behind our plaything. Seeing this, Della yanked the dildo away from Missy's open mouth at the last second. "Too bad, slut, you'll have to wait before I let you worship my cock. First you need to be punished!"

I put my hand on Missy's ass, rubbing gently as I handed a set of wrist cuffs to Della. "Della, if you move the pillows you will see a rope attached to the headboard with a D-ring and a carabiner at the other end. Please put these on this disobedient little kitten and clip the chain joining them together into the carabiner then come join me back here so we can punish her together." I gently traced the edge of her green lacy panties, running a finger under the edge to gently lift and re-situate them on her sweet alabaster white cheeks.

Della snapped the cuff's chain into the carabiner and tugged, pulling Missy forward and exposing her pussy ever so slightly for the first time. I gently stroked and fondled her ass as Della came around back to join me on Missy's right side. I traced down the back of our toy's leg with one finger, coming back up the inside of her thigh and stopped at feeling a light dampness on her panties. I rubbed her pussy through the fabric and said "Remember Kitten, count them out."

I swiftly brought my hand up and swatted down sharply on her left cheek, making her flinch and cry out before saying "One, sir!" Della moved her free hand to the red spot created by my swat, gently caressing it as she moved her hand from the right cheek, making way for my hand to swiftly smack down on that side as well.

"Two, sir!" Missy said as I took over caressing her smarting ass as Della stepped away to pick up a paddle-style crop. I trailed my hands down along her legs, then ran one back up to her pussy, now felt clearly through increasingly wet panties. I pulled them aside and slipped a finger just inside her outer lips just as Della brought the crop down twice quickly on her left cheek. Missy started with a yelp of pain that became pleasure as I slid my finger down to find her clit and circle it slowly with my finger, causing her to involuntarily push back into my hand as she groaned out "Three, sir. Four, sir." I slid the thumb of my left hand inside her warm wet hole as my middle finger continued to tease her clit, causing her mouth to fall open with a quiet moan as her eyes shut in pleasure. Della chuckled in a low, husky tone

"Well slut, you certainly are a horny little thing, aren't you? Does it make you wet when your master and I punish you, slut?" she asked.

Missy moaned louder and said "Yes, my lady." I swiftly brought my free hand down on her right cheek this time, and immediately shoved two fingers into her pussy and shifted my thumb to hold pressure on her clit. Missy gasped and groaned out "Five, sir." Della motioned to me and I withdrew my fingers and stood up.

"Just a few more left, kitten. You're doing a wonderful job, and I'm proud of you." I took the paddle crop from Della as she stepped in behind Missy and quickly teased her clit before sliding a finger inside. Missy stiffened and her eyes went wide as it registered that for the first time a woman was playing with her pussy and was inside of her. She drew her breath sharply inward right as I brought the crop down on her right cheek again. She just yelped and started panting and buried her face in the bed. I could see Della's fingers working, presumably playing with her g-spot. Della reached her free hand around to grab Missy's hair and pulled her face off the bed.

"I couldn't hear you slut, how many was that?" she asked sweetly, not letting up on teasing both Missy's clit and g-spot simultaneously.

"Six, mistress." Missy gasped out. She looked like she was about to orgasm, and I motioned to Della, who swiftly pulled her hand away. Missy huffed and groaned, frustrated.

"Now, now, we can't let you cum while being spanked! What kind of message does it send to let you feel that kind of pleasure while being disciplined?" Della said, walking around to the side of the bed. "Look at me, slut." she commanded sternly. Missy lifted her head slightly and made eye contact as Della, unblinking, licked her fingers clean and said "Mmmm, you taste so good though." Missy's breath came deep and heavy as I seized the opportunity and swatted her quickly four times, alternating cheeks as I did so. The quick stinging sensations disrupted Missy's focus, bringing her back to earth as she yelped.

"Seven, eight, nine and ten, sir." she said, wiggling her bottom a little in discomfort and sucking in her breath to handle the sting.

"Good girl, kitten." I said, laying gentle kisses on her ass to soothe the angry sting she had to be feeling. I kissed my way up her side, then whispered in her ear "This is where the fun really starts. Are you sure you're ready?" She bit her lip and nodded. I reached up and undid the snap swivels holding her cuffs together, freeing her wrists. "Now you may undress me." I stepped back and held out my hands to allow her access as she took off my shirt. I put my hand under her chin and gently kissed her. She stared at me hungrily as I released her and she kissed her way from my neck down my chest and firm stomach, fingers tracing and feeling muscles underneath til she found herself on her knees, face to face with the bulge currently straining to escape my dark blue jeans. She undid my button and hooked her fingers in my waistband, pulling my pants down to free my cock, which sprang out and laid against her cheek. I stepped out of my jeans, kicking them over to the corner, reached down to grab a handful of her hair and pulled her to her feet. Della moved to join us, and her and I stood on either side of our prey, like ravenous hunters ready to devour our kill. My cock rested on Missy's left leg and Della's lay on her right. She found herself involuntarily taking them in her hands, comparing and contrasting them while absentmindedly stroking them.

I moved one hand to her tits, squeezing each one firmly in turn. I slipped her bra straps off her shoulders, first one and then the other, exposing her tits. Della's fingers trailed down, slipped inside her panties and started gently teasing her pussy as I took one of her nipples in between my thumb and forefinger, squeezing gently and rolling it between my fingertips. She moaned softly, her eyes closing and mouth opening at the pleasurable sensations washing over her. My free hand traced down her spine to her bra clasp, which I quickly undid, letting it fall free from her arms as Della used her free hand to turn Missy's head and engulf her mouth with a deep passionate kiss as Della's fingers teased and circled her clit.

I stopped for a moment to appreciate this sight, my beautiful submissive wife being kissed forcefully by another gorgeous woman while being pleasured by us both. God, I'm a lucky fuck I thought to myself as I dropped my mouth to my wife's right nipple, my right hand caressing her left tit and occasionally tweaking, teasing, or squeezing her nipple with my fingers as my left hand traced and fondled her pert little ass. Della now had a finger inside of Missy, and my wife moaned loudly as Della bit her bottom lip and fingered her vigorously. Between the two of us not letting up on her, Missy was soon letting out a long, low guttural moan, quivering and shaking with her first orgasm of the night. I couldn't wait for us to give her many, many more.

Della pulled away from the kiss and pulled her hand from Missy's pussy, slid her fingers into Missy's mouth and said "How does your pussy taste, slut? Clean my fucking fingers and tell me how you taste." Missy hungrily licked and sucked her juices from Della's fingers, treating them as she would a cock before catching her breath.

"My pussy tastes wonderful mistress, thank you!" she said, panting with arousal as she came down from her orgasmic high.

"Good." said Della, grabbing Missy's hair and pulling her down. "On your knees then, and let's see how you suck cock. Show your master how much you love and value his cock. He deserves to know how grateful you are for what he gives you."

Missy let herself be guided down to her knees by Della's hand in her hair and took my cock and guided it into her warm wet mouth, taking in just the head and swirling her tongue around before licking up and down my shaft. She gently stroked me as she looked up at me and said "Thank you sir for letting me suck your beautiful cock. Thank you for fucking me and letting me cum and for sharing me so I can cum more. I can't wait for you both to use my holes in whatever way you please, sir." I groaned with pleasure and arousal and as she took my cock back in her mouth I put both hands on the back of her head and began to fuck her face, sawing back and forth, making her cough and gag as my cock hit the back of her throat, getting my cock coated in her slimy spit before holding her down as far as she could take me for a second, then letting her pull away, coughing and gasping for air. She came right back up but I turned her towards Della and said "You have someone else who's cock you need to show gratitude to as well, kitten. I'm not the only one fucking you tonight." She turned and slowly took that purple silicone cock in her hand, squeezing and stroking it before opening her lips and taking as much as she could in her mouth as Della's fingers wrapped in her hair and pulled her down.

As she started bobbing up and down on the artificial cock, I bent down and slapped her ass and said "Hands and knees, kitten, and wiggle that cute little ass for me." She leaned forward, elevating her pert little ass still covered in her green panties and wiggled it slightly side to side. I gave her ass a gentle smack and worked her panties off of her hips, letting them fall down her legs to stop at her knees on the floor. I grabbed a bottle of cherry flavored lube from the bed and popped open the spout with one hand as my other found her pussy and began playing with her. She began to moan as I heard Della saying "That's right, slut, suck my big fucking purple cock while your husband plays with you. Make my big fucking cock nice and wet so I can slide it in so easy to fuck your tight little pussy later. I bet you can't wait. I bet your little pussy is dripping wet at the thought of me and your husband ruining you together."

As this was happening, I spread Missy's ass cheeks, revealing her pink little puckered rosebud. I drizzled some lube on her puckered hole and started to gently and slowly circle it with my thumb, simultaneously teasing her clit and ass. I lowered my head and started using my tongue to rim her asshole and slowly started working my thumb into her ass, still not letting up on her clit. The combinations of sensations combined with the helplessness of Della fucking her face while holding her head in place was clearly working for Missy, and with a deep moan I felt her start to shake and buck against my hand, her second orgasm of the night.

12