Sharing My Wife

Story Info
Your wife cucks you for a guy who can really please her.
3.1k words
4.24
28.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, to us."

"Yes, to us."

The bar is crowded tonight. There must have been a show at the venue down the street. It always gets a little crazy right after. You and I are tucked into our favorite corner at the table furthest away from the speakers and near the back patio door. This should feel like a normal Friday night, but it definitely doesn't. Not for me, at least, and likely not for you either.

Usually, it's just you and me here having cheap cocktails and chatting about our day or what we want to have for dinner this weekend. But tonight, we've got different plans. We're waiting for someone. Someone who we met online.

I kiss you softly, reassuringly. You've been nervous, excited, nervous and excited, ever since we got here. I admit, I'm actually more nervous than I'm letting on.

"Are you really sure you want to do this?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm sure," I say, perhaps a little too flippant. "I mean, we can take it slow. And if we don't like it, then we just cancel. Right?"

You nod, but I can still see the questions going around in your head. "Of course," you say. "What's most important is that all three of us are comfortable and having fun. If either of us—you, me, or him—aren't, then, of course, we'll stop right away."

I thought I was okay with this when we were talking with this guy on the app a few days ago, but now that it's about to happen, I'm getting nervous. Really nervous.

I'm not sure that I want to share my beautiful wife with someone else, much less a stranger. I have to remind myself that this is just as much my fantasy as yours. We discovered this shared interest in you getting fucked by another man not long ago. That was partially born out of the fact that we're both a little submissive in bed.

I take another sip of my drink. I'm tempted to suggest that we just cancel and head home. That's when I hear footsteps getting closer to us.

"Hi."

I look up from my drink to find a tall man wearing black jeans and a plain white t-shirt hovering beside our table. Yep, that's him. Well, no turning back now.

I clear my throat. "Oh, hi, are you—?"

"Oh, hey, yeah," you cut me off. "Glad you're here." He reaches down to hug you and you quickly get to your feet. The embrace is a little longer than necessary. You stay standing beside him and have to tilt your head up to reach his gaze.

I stay in my seat, unsure what to do with myself. Finally, he looks over at me and holds out his hand for me to shake. His eyes are narrow and there's a look of something in them. Triumph maybe, like he's just performed some kind of conquest. I've always battled a bit of social anxiety in my life and this situation is no different. I have no idea what to say, but he quickly takes the reins.

"So, what did you have in mind for tonight?" He smiles.

You tuck your hair behind your ear. "Well, um, like we were talking about yesterday, my husband and I, " You glance down at me for a single second before returning your attention to him. "We have a really nice sex life, but, sometimes, I... I want something a little... rougher. If you know what I mean."

"Yeah, I do."

"So, we thought we would invite someone else to join us in bed. Just to try something new."

His smile grows and he lets his eyes wander over your body, which he obviously likes. I squirm a little in my chair, just watching him look at you. "Alright, well," he says. "How about we continue this conversation somewhere a little more private?"

He sounds a little arrogant, I won't lie, but it's more charming than thinking he's better than other people. You can hardly take your eyes off this handsome stranger. It's hard to know what I'm feeling right now, but my mind keeps flashing with images of this guy fucking you. Up against the wall or bent over the bed. And then me, just watching him give you what you've been craving.

You glance back at me and nod, excitement in your eyes. I give you back a small, reassuring smile. No turning back now. The three of us leave the bar together, although I'm a bit isolated walking behind you two.

When we get to the hotel room, he sits down on a small loveseat and pulls you down beside him. There's no room for me, so I drop down into an armchair a few feet away. I knew that tonight would mostly involve me watching and not participating, but I'm starting to feel a little turned on just watching you two.

His hand sits gently on your knee and slowly caresses upwards. His fingers trail across your thigh. "Hey."

"Hey," you meet his gaze and it's like the sexual tension between you two is physical like I can reach out and grab it.

"So, listen," he starts, "I love playing a dominant role in bed, but I'm only into women. Not guys. Especially not guys who don't know what they want. Or how to properly give their girlfriend pleasure."

My brow furrows. I know I should feel insulted. But actually, I feel kind of turned on. The idea that I haven't been pleasing you and he's going to show me how to do it. I can feel my breath catch a little in the back of my throat.

You look over at me with an almost apologetic smile. I can tell you want to keep going. You're just making sure that I'm okay with this.

"I'll make you a deal. I'll fuck you better than anyone has ever fucked you tonight. Better than you've been fucked in your wildest dreams. And your little friend here can watch us both." He grins and glances over at me. "If you're lucky, he might even learn a thing or two. What do you say?"

Your face flushes slightly and you gently bite your bottom lip. I know you well enough to see that the sharpness of his words, his intense demeanor, all of it is driving you wild. You look over at me once again and I give you a little nod. I can't wait to hear you moan. I can't wait to see you bent over this bed getting fucked.

"I—" I start, but he cuts me off.

"I wasn't asking you," he snaps before turning back to you with a too-charming grin. "Want to be mine for tonight?"

You nod up at him, staring submissively into his eyes. You must be getting so wet right now. You've begged me so many times to dominate you in bed, but it's just something I'm not very good at. Something I can't provide for you.

"Good."

You smooth your hands down your thighs. "Let me get changed really quick."

You flash me a quick, excited smile as you get up and walk to the bathroom. I don't really know where to look except at him, sitting there with his legs wide apart, grinning smugly at me.

I clear my throat, straightening up a little in my chair. "So, um, are you—"

"Your wife is beautiful," he cuts me off again. "I can't wait to fuck her."

I can't help but clench my jaw. He's staring at me with a shit-eating grin that shows me he knows exactly what he's doing. In any other situation, I'd confront him. But I know what he's doing. He's asserting that he's in charge. That he can, and will, fuck you better than I ever could. And...I like it.

I see you from the corner of my eye and turn to see you leaning against the doorframe. I sigh, relieved. Thank god you're back so fast. You've changed into a black lace lingerie set and fuck, you look stunning. My dick is throbbing in my pants. I really, really want you two to get started so I can finally touch myself.

"You look incredible," he says and gestures with his hand. "Turn around for me."

You twirl in a slow circle in front of him, your hips swaying slightly. I suck in a sharp breath through my nose. Oh my god, I want to fuck you so bad right now.

He stands up and takes you into his arms. You follow like it's completely natural for you and him to do, as he takes your lips to his. Briefly, a hard peck and he makes a deliberate mwah sound before he glances at me.

"Mm, you've got a dream woman. Too bad you have no idea how to treat her."

He places his hands on your hips and turns you around facing away from him. The way you follow his directions so willingly, submitting to him.

I lean forward, resting my forearms on my thighs. I have to see more.

His hand claps across your ass, and you gasp. "Mmm, you like that, huh?"

"Yeah," you whisper.

He drags his fingers slowly down the tops of your thighs, inching closer and closer to your pussy. I can almost see the wet spot growing on the front of your panties. He is making you fucking wet, isn't he?

He pulls your panties down to the back of your knees with a strong jerk. "Get on your knees."

From where I'm sitting, I've got a perfect view of your glistening pussy as you drop down onto the ground between his legs. I have never seen you like this before. We've never done anything even remotely this intense. I'm starting to think he's right. There are definitely a few things I could learn from him.

He unbuckles his belt, then takes your chin in his hand and bends down to kiss you. His erection is massive and as he pulls down his pants and boxers, I realize just how much bigger his dick is than mine.

You open your mouth and lean forward a little, just setting your lips on the tip of his dick. "Oh, look how starved she is," he chuckles. "I bet you have to beg her to suck your dick, don't you? Open your mouth nice and wide for me."

You take in his cock and drag your mouth slowly up and down his shaft. Fuck. Seeing you use your mouth on him, how you look up at him with wide, submissive eyes...

I unbuckle my own belt and unbutton my pants, sliding them down to my knees. He pushes his cock deeper and deeper into your mouth. His head lolls back and his mouth opens, a low moan leaving his lips.

"Oh, yeah," he groans.

Your moans are muffled by his cock.

He grabs a handful of your hair at the back of your head and you take him even deeper.

His hips buck forward, fucking your mouth. And you just give yourself fully to his rhythm.

I'm almost in disbelief at just how easy, how natural it is for you to submit to him. Oh my god, I can't stand this anymore.

I pull my cock out of my pants and stroke it.

"Tell your little boyfriend how much you enjoy sucking my cock," he orders.

He pulls his cock from your mouth and you look over your shoulder at me, your mouth wet with saliva.

"I love his cock," you breathe. "It feels so good in my mouth. I'm so horny for him right now."

Your eyes are glazed over with...I don't know how to describe it.

My dick throbs in my hand and I stroke it harder, faster. Seeing you with another guy. Seeing him satisfy you, hearing how much pleasure he's giving you already? It's so good, so fucking good.

He pulls his cock from your mouth suddenly. "Get naked for me and lie on your back."

Without a second thought, you get up and start undressing.

You start with the bra first, and I can see from here just how hard your nipples are. Then the panties.

You slide them down your legs without breaking eye contact with him and then kick them to the side. There's a glint, a wildness in your eyes I've never seen before.

My cock twitches in my hand, and I wish it was me that was going to fuck you right now. But at the same time, I love that I'm getting to watch.

"I need you to fuck me," you murmur.

"I know you do, sweetheart," he teases. "Be patient. You'll get this cock soon."

You lie down on the floor in front of the couch and he slowly lowers himself down on top of you.

My breath hitches as he grabs your thighs, pushes them apart, and guides his cock to your entrance.

Your breath quickens, and his lips are barely apart from yours. Teasing for a kiss, but only just holding back.

"You want it? You want this cock? Let me hear you beg for it."

"Yeah. Fuck, I want it," you beg him. "Please, fuck me. Please, let me have your dick..."

He enters you so slowly, letting every inch fill you up. His dick disappears inside of you, penetrating you, fucking you so deep. He starts slow so you can get used to the sensation of him filling you all the way up. Then he starts to move. Really move. Your eyes don't leave his as he thrusts harder in a steady, strong rhythm.

I pump around my shaft, watching you, watching your tits bounce against the force of his thrusts. As your hands press into his chest and your pleasure paints itself across your pretty face.

"Fuck—harder..."

"Yeah? You like that?" A low growl catches in his throat. "Feel that dick all the way inside. All the way. "

"Yeah, yeah, keep going, keep going!"

My dick is soaked with precum. Fuck, I'm going to cum soon if I don't slow down.

"Turn over," he orders. The two of you rearrange yourselves and his dick falls out of you as you turn face down onto the carpet. He grabs your hips and pulls them up, spreading your ass cheeks apart.

"Oh, yeah, yeah, take me from behind. I fucking love it like that."

Again, his cock disappears inside of you so easily. His hands grip tight around your hips and he fucks you with relentless force. I watch your face as he thrusts as hard as he can into you.

You reach out and hold onto the arm of the couch to steady yourself. Your fingers sink into the velvet and he runs his palm down your bare back, before landing a swift, stinging swat on your ass. You whimper and rock your hips harder against him, fucking him back. He reaches around your waist and strokes your pussy as he fucks you. You grind hard on his fingers. I've never seen you in such ecstasy.

"Oh my god, yeah, touch my clit," you whimper. "Play with my clit. Oh, you're going to make me cum if you keep doing that. You're going to make me cum!"

"Ohhh, I'm going to cum so hard inside you. I'm going to cum in you."

"Cum inside me—cum inside me!" You gradually get more high-pitched as your climax courses through you. Your body shakes and your hips roll hard against his, determined to take as much of his cock as you can.

My hips tense as I jerk my cock faster and grit my teeth. Fuck yeah, cum for us. I'm so fucking close and my balls are so full it's almost painful.

"Oh, god," I growl. I watch you dig your fingers deeper into the couch arm as you ride through your orgasm, aftershocks pulsing through you. That's it. Cum for me, baby.

Finally, I let go. Thick, white ropes of cum squirt onto my stomach and down my balls. My hips jerk and flex, my chest trembles and I gasp for air. I can hear him getting close too.

He's gripping your ass so tight I'm certain there'll be bruises tomorrow. A series of shallow, low grunts rumble in his chest and I notice a slight sheen of sweat on his forehead. "Arggh fuck, fuck!"

He jerks, his muscles are taut and defined as he throws his head back and cried out.

He grapples at your hips, your ribcage, your breasts, anywhere he can touch. Until he slouches over, pressing his head against your shoulder. Even from here, I can see you shaking. That was undoubtedly the most intense orgasm I've ever seen you have. And now your pussy is soaked in his cum. I don't know why exactly I find it so hot, but it's making my dick twitch again just thinking about it.

As he tries to catch his breath, he straightens up and gestures to me. "Hey. Come over here and lick her clean." Are you being serious? I slowly get up and make my way towards both of you.

"Lick her pussy clean," he pants, sitting back to give me some room.

You meet my gaze and nod for me to go ahead, sticking your ass out a little further. I see his cum starting to leak out of you. I've never done this before. Carefully, I grab your ass and crouch down, and I run the flat of my tongue through your folds.

"There you go," he chuckles. "Get every drop."

I run my tongue over your clit and your body trembles. I hold you steady as little by little, I clean up every drop as he asked. I lay my hand on your ass when I'm finished and you slowly turn over onto your back. You look completely wrecked. And completely satisfied.              I barely notice him getting dressed until I see him from the corner of my eye. His jeans are already on and he's buttoning up his shirt.

"Well, thanks for an entertaining evening," he says, softer than he's spoken all night. "If you're ever in the mood for something a little rougher again, you know how to reach me." He grins at the both of us before slipping on his shoes and heading towards the door. He tucks his jacket under his arm and heads out, leaving us alone in silence.

You lean your head on my shoulder. I bend down and gently kiss you.

"Was that... was that okay for you?" you ask, sleepily.

I smile down at you. "That was unbelievable."

"It really, really was. How about we switch from the floor and actually lie on the bed?"

You lean up and kiss me once more. Tonight was a night I will never, ever forget.