Sharing My Wife Amanda Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syzoth
Syzoth
1,182 Followers

My wife has that kind of effect on men.

"Holy shit!" the brown-haired man exclaimed, unable to believe what was happening. "You're actually--"

"Shhh!" Amanda cut him off. "We wouldn't want anyone to walk in on us, now, would we?" she told him sardonically.

And with those words, my wife began to enthusiastically suck the janitor's cock.

There were many ramifications stemming from Amanda's recent gangbang (as well as mine!). Most importantly, it brought my wife and me even closer to each other, in both body and spirit. It also released her from many sexual inhibitions which, strangely, delighted me even though it meant that she was now sleeping with other men.

Another realization that arose from that fateful night was Amanda's newfound confidence in showing off her sexual skills and body. She was fully aware that the sight of 5 men gangbanging her had aroused me beyond all comprehension. What we also discovered from that night was that she loved having a captive audience. Basically, the exhibitionist in her had been awakened.

Even now, as my wife blew the janitor, she had one eye on Jansen, making sure that he was watching her. Amanda didn't have cause for concern, the tall blonde man was grinning at her and stroking his own erection, which compelled her to demonstrate her oral skills even more zealously.

Amanda wasn't bothering with foreplay tonight. She ravaged the man's cock so ruthlessly that he was making choking noises, and climaxed less than a minute into his blowjob. Amanda deftly swallowed every last drop.

The janitor's cocky demeanor had disappeared as he stared wild-eyed at my wife. He hastily pulled up his pants and fled the locker room without a looking back.

"Hey, you forgot your cleaning cart," Jansen called after him.

He and my wife both laughed.

"Wow, you didn't even make a mess," the blonde man commended appreciatively once they had composed themselves.

Amanda grinned. "Well, I didn't want to have to take another shower."

They burst out laughing again.

"That skinny bastard totally rubbed me the wrong way. Especially with his smug attitude. I would've gladly beaten the hell out of him for you, you know."

"My guardian angel... so sweet." Amanda rose to her tiptoes to give Jansen a grateful kiss on the cheek.

After some more displays of affection, Amanda and Jansen finally got dressed. They kissed each other one last time. Then, trying to act inconspicuously, they strode out of the men's locker room.

The gym was completely deserted now except for the 2 employees who were still sitting behind the front desk. The janitor was nowhere in sight. Their bored expressions immediately changed when they noticed Amanda and Jansen exiting the men's locker room together, hand in hand.

Amanda and Jansen looked at each other, and attempted to suppress their laughter. My wife beamed the stunned employees a bright smile as she and her handsome lover strolled directly past them, and exited the gym.

Syzoth
Syzoth
1,182 Followers
12