Sharing My Wife Amanda Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syzoth
Syzoth
1,189 Followers

"Don't," she responded dangerously.

Geoffrey's lewd expression never changed. "Remember, baby girl. Think of Glenn. And Adrianna. And all the poor girls whose careers you'd be ruining."

Amanda bit her lip. It was one thing to pay for her own mistakes; if was another matter, entirely, for innocent people to suffer for her indiscretions.

"Come over here. Now."

Amanda slowly approached him and stopped an arm's reach away. Geoffrey stared at her tits, and reached out to squeeze them with both hands. He traced his right index finger down the space between her breasts and down to her stomach, feeling the grooves and ridges of her 6-pack abs. He moved tantalizingly lower, lightly rubbing her shaved clit. He leered at my wife. She could do nothing but stand still as she helplessly allowed him to poke his finger into her vagina.

"Fuck, I wish my wife had a body like yours. I'll bet Glenn thinks the same thing every time he bones you. But your pussy is so tight. I'm going to have to do something about that."

Geoffrey herded my wife towards the stairway and led her up several steps before forcing her down into a reclined position. As she lay on her back, he kneeled on the bottommost step, grabbed her ankles, and spread her legs wide apart.

"Open up and say 'aaahhh' for daddy." With that, Geoffrey buried his face into my wife's pussy.

Amanda felt absolute disgust as he violated her with his mouth and tongue. As Geoffrey continued to eat her out, he roughly jammed 2 fingers into her vagina, causing her to moan in discomfort. My wife tried to mentally detach herself from the experience as she looked upwards. Above them, she could see the concrete stairway leading upward to what seemed like oblivion.

"Where is everyone?" she thought frantically to herself. Most of her fellow employees went home by 5pm. And this was the only stairwell that led from the main building to the parking lot. Amanda kept telling herself that, at any moment, the stairwell would be flooded by people rushing home for the weekend.

But no one came to her rescue.

Amanda swallowed the bile rising in her throat as Geoffrey's tongue and fingers worked deeper into her sex.

"Mmmmmm," he murmured between her legs, sending vibrations into her sensitive areas. He sucked hard on her, letting his saliva lubricate my wife's vaginal opening. "Goddamn, I love wet pussy," Geoffrey crowed, watching up close as he viciously pummeled my wife's hole his fingers, bouncing his knuckles of her clit each time.

Without warning, his slipped his digits out of Amanda's sex and licked them clean. Then he crawled up over her.

Amanda watched in horror as Geoffrey stroked himself, preparing his cock. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" she demanded.

"Why, I'm going to fuck you, of course. Silly girl, haven't you figured that out yet?"

Amanda recoiled as Geoffrey pressed his bulbous cockhead into the opening of her sex. She resisted, thrashing about and beating his back and shoulders with her fists. But he merely chuckled, grabbed her wrists, and pinned them over her head. My wife felt air explode from her lungs as her coworker lay on top of her, his erection invading her completely.

Geoffrey licked her ear and kissed her neck as my wife trying vainly to twist away. "Just relax," he whispered into her ear as he slowly brutalized her. "I keep telling you, it's worse when you resist. And I can make this much, much worse."

Amanda stopped fighting back. She didn't even cry anymore. She simply closed her eyes and emptied her mind, feeling as though her awareness of all things had detached itself from her body. My wife lost track of her senses; time stood still.

She wasn't sure how much time had passed when she suddenly felt a heavy weight lifted off her body. She was able to breathe again, and consciousness abruptly returned like a lightning bolt. Amanda's eyes remained closed as she slowly attuned herself to her senses again. The lower half of her body ached and she felt wetness seeping out from between her legs.

Geoffrey was whistling and calmly dressing himself in the corner when my wife opened her eyes. Eventually, he noticed Amanda staring at him with hatred. Once he was fully dressed, he adjusted his tie, and walked over to her, his footsteps reverberating loudly in the stairwell. He crouched down as she remained strewn on the hard concrete stairs.

"That wasn't bad for round one. I definitely have more things in store for you. Can't give up that hot body of yours just yet."

"Please, Geoffrey. No more. You've made your point."

"Sweetheart, this is just the beginning. There are endless possibilities, now that I know you'll do anything I say. You can remain here, if you like. I really don't care. But I'm going to go home now and have dinner with my family... hopefully fuck my wife after the kids go to bed."

Geoffrey stood up and headed to the exit. As he opened the door to the parking lot, he looked back at my battered wife. "Don't worry, I'll be in touch very soon."

With that, he left.

Amanda remained where she was for a moment longer unable to move, barely able to think. She cursed her predicament, but pitied herself for only a moment, because her pity quickly turned into rage. My wife didn't know what was going to happen come Monday, but there was one thing she was sure of.

She wasn't going to let Geoffrey get away with he just did to her.

Amanda quickly dressed and lingered a bit to make certain that she wouldn't cross paths with him again in the parking lot. Then, with a renewed sense of purpose and energy, she pushed open the exit door of the dank stairwell, and entered the bright sunlight.

Amanda didn't have to wait long. Geoffrey texted her the following day.

Amanda and I were enjoying a lazy day watching TV in our living room when she turned to me somewhat hesitantly. "Hey, hon. Do you mind if I go out with my coworkers tonight?"

"You're not meeting up with Glenn, are you? I thought you already slept with him this week?"

Amanda shook her head and touched my hand to her freckled cheek, which was our personal sign of affection. "No, I'm not going out with Glenn tonight."

I saw the melancholy look on her face, and immediately knew something was wrong. "Is everything ok?"

The tightness around Amanda's eyes betrayed the comforting smile she gave me. "Of course everything is ok, silly. You know that I would tell you if it wasn't. My...work friends... just want to hang out for a little bit, that's all."

Amanda was clearly trying to hide something from me, and that idea alone terrified me. We stared at each other. I could see the unspoken plea in her face asking me not to press the matter further. I adored my wife. And I trusted her. I knew she wasn't sleeping with other men whom I didn't already know about. I knew she would tell me what was bothering her when she felt the time was right.

I leaned over and kissed her on the forehead. "I love you, Mandy."

My wife beamed me a genuine smile. "I love you, too."

Amanda fought back tears as she drove. We obviously had a very open relationship, and never kept secrets from each other. But she wasn't prepared to tell me about what Geoffrey had done to her in the stairwell.

At least, not yet.

Amanda's mind had worked feverishly after she had come home from work on Friday, trying to figure out a way to free herself from Geoffrey's clutches. She hadn't anticipated that he would contact her so soon. But after he had texted her the address of a motel and when to meet him, she was forced to quickly formulate a plan. My wife realized that the longer she waited, the more Geoffrey would tighten his hold on her, which made her sick to her stomach. Her plan was an extremely simple one, but she also realized that she would suffer greatly if Geoffrey discovered it.

Amanda arrived at the motel about 10 minutes early. Fortunately, Geoffrey wasn't there yet. She gave his name to the front desk clerk and, after some cajoling, was allowed to check in and given a room key. Amanda quickly made her way to the room, which was spacious and contained a bed, a large plush couch, a work table, and a dresser where a large television sat.

Where could she place her phone where it wouldn't be noticed?

She quickly propped it against the base of the television. It didn't quite blend in, but if she played her cards right, Geoffrey would never notice.

The powers that be smiled on Amanda because the door to the room open a split second after she set up her phone and turned the video recorder on. Geoffrey entered, wearing the same smug expression he had when she had last seen him. His hair was still slicked back as if he hadn't touched it since Friday.

He stood in the open doorway, grinning at her. "I knew you'd come. There was no doubt in my mind."

"What did you expect me to do when you're blackmailing me and forcing me to have sex with you?" As soon as she said those words, Amanda wanted to kick herself. She had to keep pretend as if nothing was out of the ordinary, and speaking like a robot would alert him that something was up.

Geoffrey stepped into the room. "I hope you don't mind, but I brought a friend."

Panic rose inside Amanda as another man entered behind Geoffrey. He was of equal height and build as Geoffrey, but had jet black hair. He was cleanly shaven like Geoffrey and, like Geoffrey, had his hair greased, but parted to the side. The second man's eyes were a deep, penetrating blue.

Amanda knew him. His name was Kenneth, and he worked in the same department as Geoffrey. She and Kenneth frequently crossed paths at work, and he always stopped to flirt outrageously with her. He had even had even asked her out on a date several times, despite the fact that they were both married. My wife considered him extremely handsome, and, at one point, wished Kenneth could've been one of her gangbang partners.

But not anymore.

Kenneth had an uncertain look on his face, but it immediately brightened when he saw Amanda. He clapped Geoffrey on the back and could barely contain himself. "Holy Christ, man! She's here, she's actually here! I know you told me...but I still can't believe it!"

"Hello to you, too, Kenneth," Amanda greeted him scornfully.

My wife experienced a terrible sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach. She wasn't expecting another person. The thought of two men having their way with her made her absolutely nauseous. Her heart was beating so fast that she felt as though it would burst out of her chest. Amanda started to quake in fear, but forced herself to assume control of her emotions. As with Glenn and Bryan, and the other men who gangbanged her and subsequently slept with her individually <refers to Chapters 1-6>, she was confident that she could manipulate Geoffrey and Kenneth into believing they were in control, too. Her plan was still the same, it was merely twice as complicated now since she hadn't factored Kenneth into the equation.

Both men moved inside the motel room, and closed the door. They didn't both trying to conceal their lust and eagerness. Amanda noticed that they were each carrying paper bags.

She dully regarded the two men, their hair neatly greased and styled, gleefully acting like little boys, and had to stop herself from laughing at them in ridicule. Amanda realized she was already in for a rough night, and the last thing she needed to do was stir up the proverbial hornet's nest.

Geoffrey and Kenneth circled her, getting so close that she could smell their cheap cologne. Geoffrey stopped in front of her and peered down her shirt while Kenneth, standing behind her, groped her ass. She turned around with a raised first and an even deadlier expression, but Geoffrey grabbed her arm.

"Ah, ah, ah, gorgeous. If you want your little secret to stay between us...well, between us and Ken...you're going to have to place nice. Real nice."

Amanda refrained from spitting in his face. At that moment, Kenneth stepped into her from behind, grinding his crotch along the crease of her ass as he reached around and cupped her breasts. She stood still like a statue as Kenneth rubbed his nose behind her ear and down her neckline, kissing her. The stench of his cologne threatened to overwhelm her.

"You're easily the hottest woman at work, Amanda," Kenneth breathed into her ear. "Probably the hottest woman I know. I dream about fucking you...about touching you and seeing what's beneath those sexy clothes you wear."

Geoffrey snorted. "Trust me, pal. You're gonna like it." He looked hard at Amanda. "Well?"

My wife simply stared back at him.

Geoffrey slapped her across the face, hard enough to turn her head and shoulders. "Get naked, you dumb whore!"

Both men pushed her to the middle of the room, where she stood seething. They were chuckling as they sat on the plush couch. Reaching into their paper bags, they each pulled out a 6-pack of beer. They began drinking while my wife started to undress under their watchful eye.

Amanda slowly unbuttoned her top, casually moving to the side, trying to make sure that she and the men were in line of sight of her camera phone. In order for her plan to be successful, she had to capture everything. She gently placed her shirt on the ground as she undid her pants, lowered them to the floor, and stepped out of them. Suddenly, she was standing before both men wearing nothing but her underwear.

Geoffrey and Kenneth had actually froze, and were gawking at her in admiration.

"Shit, dude. Those panties looking fucking amazing on her."

"That's not all, Ken. She shaves her pussy, too!"

"What!"

"Yea, man! I'm serious." Geoffrey gulped his beer. "C'mon, bitch. Show him your pussy!"

"Please, Geoffrey. Don't make me do this," Amanda begged, and she meant it. "We can end this right here and now, and pretend like nothing happened. Right, Kenneth?" She looked hopefully at the dark-haired man sitting next to him.

Kenneth guzzled his beer. His expression didn't changed. "Like the man said, show me your pussy."

Amanda couldn't look at them. Blushing profusely, she slipped the panties down her long, toned legs. It was bad enough that she was recording herself and had to remain strong inside while appearing vulnerable, but their lecherous stares also made her skin crawl.

"Lose the bra, too."

"Please, no. I don't want to do this."

Geoffrey held up his hand. "Your career. Your reputation. Glenn. Adrianna. All the ladies at work." He ticked his finger as he listed each one. "The choice is yours, you decide."

Amanda swallowed, and soon found herself naked before her blackmailers. Despite the horrible situation that she was currently in, the sudden exposure to cooler air made her clit and nipples grow slowly erect.

"Fuck...she's even hotter than I imagined, Geoff. Those tits... that ass... and that pussy. Holy fuck, that beautiful pussy. I wish my wife shaved like that." Kenneth turned to his partner in crime and fist-bumped him. "Thanks for including me tonight, man. I seriously owe you, big time."

Geoffrey beckoned for my wife to approach, and she complied, albeit hesitantly. "Spread your pussy lips apart and show us some pink."

"Oh god, please----"

"Remember what I told you about things being worse when you fight back? Because don't doubt for a moment that my buddy and I won't beat you to within an inch of your life and then fuck the hell out of you. We have no problems leaving you in a dumpster to be taken out with the rest of the trash."

Amanda didn't have to act for the camera. Even though her eyes were squeezed shut as tears rolled down her face, she still felt the need to avert her face from the men as she took hold of her vaginal lips between thumb and index finger, and gently pulled them apart.

Geoffrey elbowed his friend in the ribs. "Look at that gaping hole, man. I could shove my fist in there. Hell, I bet I could stick my foot in there!"

Kenneth finished his beer and opened another can as he ordered my wife, "Now fuck yourself. I want to see your fingers disappear inside your cunt....two fingers, that's good... now three...no need to cry, Amanda. We're all friends here. Just go easy on yourself. Take it slow... that's right... in and out, just like that...mmmm....good girl..."

Both men were drinking beer and had their pants down around their ankles, stroking themselves, as they humiliated my wife.

Geoffrey burped. "Now turn around and bend over. I want your head between your legs while you show us your twat. Do it!"

Amanda was athletic and nimble, and, other than fighting back tears and revulsion, had no difficulty assuming the position.

"That is a nice view, isn't it, Ken?"

From her upside down vantage point, Amanda saw the men rise and begin taking off the rest of their clothes. "Here they come," she said to herself. She steeled her resolve.

Amanda felt rough hands on her hips. She wasn't sure if it was Geoffrey or Kenneth, but in the next moment, she felt a flash of pain in her vagina as one of them roughly penetrated her from behind. She was yanked backwards, falling into a sitting position on the lap of whoever was inside of her, and was impaled so deeply that it hurt immensely.

My wife felt a momentary head rush. It was compounded by another sharp slap across the face, stinging her eyes and making her tear even more. Her vision was blurry, but she could tell that it was Geoffrey standing in front of her.

"Stop! Please.... Stop!"

Geoffrey tilted her head up by the chin as he glared down at her. "This is what you deserve for getting that raise...for Adrianna getting that promotion. I should be the one with something to show for!" With that, he grabbed her by the hair and jammed his erection into her mouth. The fierceness of his action allowed his cockhead to stab the back of her throat, and she immediately choked and sputtered. "That's right, you fat cow. Take it all the way in both holes...that's right. You're a fucking slut, you should know what you're doing."

In a state of shock, the lower half of her body grew numb, and Amanda could barely feel Kenneth inside of her vagina. But her head throbbed and her neck ached as Geoffrey steered her mouth up and down his shaft so quickly that everything was a blur. She was dimly aware that they were laughing and speaking, although her clouded consciousness tried to tune them out.

"Time for me to pound that ass." She vaguely heard Kenneth's voice behind her. If was as if he was from extremely far away.

Kenneth shifted Amanda's body so that his cock lined up with her rear hole. He pressed his tip to her anal entrance, as was amazed at how easily it slipped in. "Damn, Geoff. She must take it up the ass a lot. I could drive a truck up her butt!"

Both men laughed. As Kenneth reclined further back, he held my wife behind her knees and pulled, not only angling her hips for deeper penetration into her ass, but to get her in position for Geoffrey, too. As Kenneth began rocking his hips with Amanda's bottom planted on his erection, Geoffrey climbed onto the couch and straddled her. Taking another drink of beer and then casting the empty can aside, he drove his shaft into her vagina, and then quickly pulled out.

Amanda was numb, but she was still aware that both men were inside of her. Geoffrey kept drawing his erection out of her pussy, then sticking it back in. Over and over, he repeated the process. The blonde man noticed my wife's dazed expression, and slapped her several times to bring her back to the moment.

"Hey, wake up, bitch. I want you to enjoy this as much as we do."

Amanda had been double-penetrated before, but it had been with relative love and care. This was just forced entry, and nothing more. Her senses were slowly flooding back, and she became acutely aware of the pain and discomfort, sandwiched between the men. The burning sensation in both of her holes was excruciating.

Syzoth
Syzoth
1,189 Followers