Sharing Polly

Story Info
Two small guys share a big Girl cock.
5k words
4.68
7.5k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/16/2023
Created 11/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi I am Don, I am nineteen, I am six feet tall and slim, I am single, I have only had two girlfriends, neither relationship lasted very long. I am shy around women in general, so I have decided to embrace being single.

I spend most nights home alone stroking my five inch cock while watching cam girls.

I have a Chronic edging habit, Usually edging for hours, before going cam to cam for some small dick teasing, while I stroke to orgasm. I have discovered I love gentle teasing about my smaller cock, hearing things like "stroke that small five inch cock" make me throb deliciously.

Friday evening I am watching cams, just lightly teasing my rock hard uncut five incher, knowing I have to leave soon I glance at the clock.

Seeing the time I reluctantly let go and head off to the shower.

I am having dinner with my best friend and his new girlfriend, I am expected at their place in an hour. I miss my friend. having not seen him much lately due to his new relationship. I do understand, His girlfriend is gorgeous, if I were him I would be spending time with her too. I step into the shower as I think of them, my thoughts drift to her perky tits, I soap my already hard cock, thinking of her sweet boobs until I force myself to stop stroking.

I especially miss his company during our long edging sessions, We have been jerk off buddies for about a year. edging ourselves together most weekends, viewing cams while we edged, usually imagining sharing whichever cam girl we were stroking too. Until a few months ago when he met his new girl. I dry off still imagining her tits.

Ram is also nineteen tall and slim, he is blonde with blue eyes, he is funny and kind, and while shy like me, very popular with the ladies. Ram also enjoys being teased about having a small cock. being only four and a half inches himself.

We have never experimented together, or with other guys, but I have wondered what it might be like to stroke and suck his nice small cut cock. Knowing what I do about his new girlfriend I don't think he would have objected.

Polly is twenty, She and Ram have been dating for a few months and are now living together, in his apartment. Polly is five foot ten, about 130 pounds, she is beautiful, with long, silky dark hair and bright blue eyes. Polly has nice round perky b cup breasts. which seem to be always on display, in her low cut tight tops. Long shapely legs and a small round butt.

According to Ram her girl cock is bigger than both of ours.

Neither of us had ever thought about being with a trans women before Ram met Polly.

I was quite surprised when I met her, I had no idea she was trans until Ram told me.

Ram said their sex was fantastic, but did not go into detail.

I had recently begun viewing trans girls cams, surprised by how attractive Polly and some of her friends were. I often found myself daydreaming about her perky tits.

Dinner is great, we chat and laugh while we eat. Polly looks stunning, she is wearing a red clingy satin dress, it has a plunging neckline. I notice she is bra less.

She is talking a lot, leaning over as she does, my eyes keep moving to her perky boobs.

Every time she moves her boobs seem to almost spill out, Her ripe breasts demanding my attention every time she leans in.

Her movements are slow allowing her breasts to hang nicely for our viewing pleasure. I can't look away.

I can't quite tell if she is teasing or not, she is very subtle, however, my dick is half hard by the end of dinner. I already know I will be jerking off to those titties later.

As she stands to clear up I see her tight round ass in the clingy fabric, my cock throbs as I stare. I look away before he grows too much. Polly leans in to remove my dish, pausing for a moment. Her perky round breasts hang right in front of my face for a few seconds.

I can't help looking, as my cock hardens more. Her boobs are round and pert, with small pink perfect nipples.

As I look up I see Ram looking at me, he smiles as I blush. We watch as she walks away.

"It's okay, I know how nice they are, and so does she." Ram smiles again as he speaks, I just blush more.

He shakes his head before adding, "She loves to show them off. and I'm pretty sure she is in the mood to be a tease, so just enjoy it"

I search for words for a moment before replying, "Okay" he laughs at my puzzled expression.

"What?" I inquire a moment later as he smirks.

"Nothing, I was just thinking about you edging to my girlfriend later, I kinda like the thought." He laughs as I blush, before laughing with him.

Still chuckling, Ram and I move to the couch.

Polly stands before us pausing as she leans in, as if deciding if there is room. Allowing us another long look at her cleavage, her young ripe breasts hanging nicely as we stare. After a minute she sits between us.

Her hands resting lightly on our thighs, we chat while Ram finds a tv show.

As we watch tv she lightly rubs our thighs, her hand near my knee as we chat meaninglessly.

Polly moves around a lot, fidgeting with stuff on the table, toying with her dress, knowingly exposing her sweet cleavage and silky legs, as she does. enjoying our eyes following her movements, as she plays her little game.

The combination of her body, the near constant tit flashes, and her hand lightly rubbing my thigh has a nice effect on my libido.

Remembering what Ram said about her being a tease, I just sit back and enjoy the show for a while. Filling my spank bank with sweet shots of her perky tits and silky legs.

A few minutes pass as I watch her boobs bounce, and spill out of her dress, her hand idly caressing our thighs as she entertains us. My dick is growing steadily.

Polly turns to me as she speaks. "This is nice guys, I am so glad Ram has an open minded friend like you Don"

Her hand moves a little further up my thigh.

She chuckles before continuing, "I mean you must be open minded, considering you boys like to stroke your little dicks together."

I am stunned as she giggles, "That was supposed to be a secret," I protest. blushing slightly but also chuckling.

"Sorry it just slipped out while she was asking me if I had experience with cock"

Ram tries to explain.

Polly interrupts, "Which part was a secret Don, jerking together? Or having tiny cocks?" She giggles as I blush again.

She pauses, patting my knee she says " Don I can see you're small it's okay, I mean Ram did say you were bigger than him, but that doesn't make you big."

Polly stares at my bulge, she places her pinky right next to it before saying. "Looks small anyways" She holds up her pinky for emphasis as she again giggles.

My cock is rock hard and throbbing from her words.

I blush as she openly admires my tent.

"I see you like when I talk about your tiny cock too, just like Ram, you small boys are so cute."

"Sorry," Ram again apologizes. a moment later as she calms.

"No it's fine" I reply still blushing slightly.

I can't help but smile when I see Polly smirking at me cutely. "I like small ones," she says with a naughty giggle.

Polly pats our thighs to get our attention, her hands now rubbing up and down our thighs as she speaks.

"I just love the image, you two, side by side, edging those small cute cocks for hours, I mean how did you not just reach over and stroke each other?"

Polly continues before we can answer. "I mean small cocks are just so adorable when they're hard, it would look so cute too. you each using two fingers to stroke each other's tiny hard cocks."

Polly makes a stroking motion with her index fingers and thumbs showing us what it would look like. as she giggles.

"Don't tell me you never thought about it, c'mon guys. you were never even a bit tempted to just reach over and stroke your friend's tiny cock.?" Polly just giggles again while we blush more.

"I heard you also like to talk about sharing girls."

I just mumble while she giggles, her hands still caressing our thighs, coming closer and closer to our obvious bulges.

"Did you boys ever talk about trans girls.?" She giggles again as I stammer and blush.

"Cause I think it would be a different kind of sharing, with a trans girl like me, if you know what I mean." She says with a giggle. "Especially with two good little dicked boys like you guys." Polly adds before laughing.

Polly leans over me and stares at my bulge, her cleavage again hanging in my face. I throb as I can't help but admire her round apple sized boobs.

"I think your friend likes my dress babe, he has a nice little tent over here."

I blush brightly as she giggles, her fingers right beside my obvious hard on.

"I've seen you staring at my tits all night Don." she leans in exposing even more of her silky cleavage.

She continues as her breasts again hang in my face.

"Do you wanna see?" Polly grins as I stammer.

Polly pulls her dress open, exposing her young stand up titties.

My mouth falls open as I stare, my five inches throbbing in my pants.

Polly looks at my twitching bulge, grinning as she says, "Ooh your little guy likes those doesn't he?"

She giggles more as I again stammer. "They are perfect," I finally manage.

Polly beams at my compliment before covering up.

"I have always wanted two guys on my dick at once." she purrs, as her hand lightly brushes my swollen balls.

Polly giggles as I mumble and blush again.

"I am going to change". Polly stands and says, "Why don't you be good little dicked boys and get undressed, I'll be right back."

I watch as my friend stands and begins to undress, without speaking I do the same.

Our small cocks are rockhard pointing skyward as we sit back down.

Ram grasps my hand lightly, and says, "I knew she was going to do this, It's okay, Polly is a bit dominant, just enjoy it."

Polly walks back in, She has a see thru bra and panty set on, sheer thigh high stockings finish her look.

She smiles brightly as she takes in our hard cocks.

"Good boys, aww they are so cute, and that's as big as they're gonna get," Polly again giggles, holding up her pinky's as we moan. " I mean mine is not that big but still bigger than both of yours." Polly adds with another giggle.

Polly pulls her panties to the side unleashing her fully hard six and a half inch girl cock, as if to prove her point. She bounces out of her panties, her cock standing straight up for us. Her cock is thick, and cut, her huge purple head glistens with pre cum.

She moves in front of Ram.

"Suck my cock baby," she says sweetly while looking down at him.

Ram moves closer opening his mouth and grasping her swollen shaft, His tongue darts across her throbbing cock head.

I let out a moan as my own cock throbs.

Polly looks at me and says, "Stroke your small cock."

Polly reaches around and unclasps her bra, I moan as I see her gorgeous round perky boobs, her pink hard nipples perfectly centered on her sweet upright tits. my speed increases on my throbbing shaft

Polly smiles as she watches me. saying. "Yeah good boy, stroke that little dick. while you stare at my perfect tits"

Ram engulfs her, gagging a bit as she thrusts her whole cock into his mouth.

I am slowly stroking, moaning steadily as I enjoy the show.

Polly begins fucking his face. slowly at first, sliding every hard inch in and out of his mouth.

Ram's tongue bathing her shaft as she fills his mouth with girl cock.

I can't tear my eyes away from her gorgeous hard cock as I watch, stroking as slowly as I can. Polly smiles at me while I stare, "Yeah watch my boyfriend suck my big cock Don, good boy."

She beams as I moan.

Molly increases her pace, drool is flowing from Ram's mouth as he tries in vain not to gag, her cock hitting his throat over and over while she vigorously pumps into his wet mouth.

She allows him a moment to recover, turning to me she says, "stroke that little guy slowly, don't cum till I tell you."

Polly holds Ram's face as she slaps her cock into his cheek, and then his outstretched tongue, giggling while her pre cum splashes his face.

She slides her big cock back into his open mouth, his tongue caressing her shaft as she slowly fills his mouth with her shiny pole.

Her balls hit his chin as she forces all of her big cock down his throat.

Ram gags as she pulls out, his eyes watering as she thrusts her thick girl cock in and out of his mouth. Her balls slapping his face as she thrusts home. Pausing as she holds his head still with all of her cock in his mouth.

Polly continues this treatment for a few minutes, Ram is drooling all over as she repeatedly hits his throat and fills his whole mouth with girl cock. I am throbbing while I watch, my five inches rock hard as I slowly stroke.

Ram gags on her cock again forcing him to sit up and stop for a minute.

Polly pulls back, she looks down before saying sweetly, "do you need a break hon?"

"I think Don wants a turn anyways, it's okay baby."

Ram nods as she removes her glistening pole.

I am silent, in shock, knowing I do want a turn but also scared.

She walks towards me her twitchy cock leading the way as I stare open mouthed.

Polly presents her cock, inches from my face, leaning down as she pulls my chin up she says.

"Suck my cock"

I swallow, before saying, "I've never sucked cock"

Polly smiles sweetly, she cups my chin, and says. "Aw you've never sucked cock before, I don't care. suck my girl cock like a good boy."

Polly moves closer, "It's okay just kiss it a bit"

She holds her cock inches from my mouth as I lean in and kiss her silky cock head.

On the second kiss Polly slides home, I moan as she enters my mouth.

Polly giggles as she thrusts into my mouth.

"I love that my cock is the first cock in both you boy's mouths"

"Reach down and feel how hard your little dicky is Don"

I do as instructed moaning when I feel my hardness. My cock has never been harder.

I speed up bobbing up and down as she feeds my eager mouth. "How's your first taste of girl cock Don?" Polly looks down at me as she inquires. I let out a huge moan in answer. My mind whirling with how much I love this.

Polly chuckles. as if reading my thoughts.

"Yeah you like girl cock don't you?" Polly giggles again as I increase my bobbing and moaning.

Polly holds my head as she begins to fuck my face vigorously like she did with Ram.

I am drooling on her big thick cock as she repeatedly hits my throat.

her balls slapping onto my face as she fills my mouth over and over again with her sweet hard girl cock.

I can no longer stroke, my cock threatening to cum at even the lightest touch. Polly slows down, sliding every inch of hard girl cock across my tongue, in and out, in and out. Allowing me to learn and to savor my first cock.

"Good boy, yeah like that," my cock throbs as she encourages me. I stick my tongue out for her to slap her hard cock on. I suck on her juicy full balls as I stroke her big cock.

"Do you like having a big cock in your hand for a change?" she asks teasingly while I moan and worship her big thick girl cock with my hands and mouth. I just moan louder in reply. Polly allows me a few minutes to just explore her thick shaft, my tongue licking every inch as I work up and down. Feeling her silky hardness in my hand as I suck her full balls. Polly giggles as I moan, my own dick throbbing as I experience my first hard cock.

Polly holds my chin again before increasing her pace. Again she thrusts her thick cock in and out of my mouth. holding me there as she fucks my face. Moaning as her cock throbs in my mouth. Polly again vigorously fucks my face until I can no longer take it. She then holds my mouth on her hard pole for a minute. Allowing me to feel her thick shaft throb on my tongue as she moans in delight.

Polly removes her wet dick a few moments later.

She has us sit closer together before presenting us with her cock again.

"Suck my big cock boys."

We eagerly comply. Ram holds her thick cock for me to suck, A few long slow slurps later, I do the same for him. We take turns on her cock holding it as the other guy sucks it for a few minutes, before popping her cock out and switching.

Polly coos every time she hears her cock pop out of our mouths.

Polly instructs us, "Reach down and stroke each other, while you suck my cock, go on be good lil boys."

we both moan as we feel each other's hard small cocks for the first time.

"Good boys," Polly encourages us as we begin stroking, still taking turns sucking her big girl cock as we do.

"Don't cum yet guys, Polly instructs us as our moans intensify, do those little dicks feel good in your hands? Yeah I knew you boys secretly wanted to play with each other."

Our cocks are throbbing as we stroke and suck, both of us shaking as we fight our orgasms, Polly's big cock stretching our mouths as our small cocks barely fill our hands.

Sensing we are close she pulls away. Polly takes our hands in hers, she walks us to the bedroom.

Polly lies down, legs spread, hard cock pointing up. before saying.

"Why don't you good little dicked boys come suck my cock together."

"Leave your own little dicks alone for now, just come enjoy what a big cock feels like."

"Worship my big girl cock boys." she adds while we throb for her.

We both moan at her words before moving in to continue her cock worship.

We spend the next five or ten minutes sensually sharing her throbbing cock.

Our mouths all over her, one on her shaft one on her balls, while Polly moans and writhes.

I am shocked at how hard my own little cock is, I never dreamed sucking a cock would turn me on this much. Amazed that I like her big thick girl dick even more than her perfect titties.

Pre cum is dripping from both of our cocks as we swap, repeatedly filling our mouths with her sweet hard girl cock. Our moans as loud and as intense as hers.

As her orgasm nears Polly pulls me up to her sweet breast. I suckle happily as Ram pleasures her aching cock. Polly's hand finds my own throbbing dick, she lightly strokes the underside as I switch from boob to boob.

I am trembling ready to cum at any second, I look down at my best friend sucking her gorgeous cock and know I want more.

We switch, Ram now on her delicious perfect round titties, as I again engulf her whole twitchy shaft. Polly is leaking onto my tongue her pre cum flowing nicely as her orgasm nears.

She holds my head tightly as her big cock fills my mouth, I try not to gag as she hits my throat again and again.

Slowly thrusting her girl cock along my tongue and into my throat as she grunts and moans.

Polly pulls Ram back down to her cock, She has us each use our tongues, one on each side of her swollen throbbing shaft. We lick up and down as if her shaft is an ice cream cone we are sharing, slurping up her free flowing pre cum as our lust filled moans fill the room. Throbbing as I feel how hard her big girl cock is.

I can see she is fighting her orgasm, her hips are bucking as she watches us worship her pole.

She takes my head and forces me down onto her hard cock, filling my mouth with throbbing pole as she thrusts repeatedly into my throat.

She pulls me off as I gag and gives Ram a turn.

Her chest and face are flushed a nice pink, as she repeatedly fucks our faces.

Her big wet cock slapping allover our cheeks as she switches us over and over again. Thrusting her big cock into one of our throats until we gag, then using the other boys mouth. Continuing like this until she can take no more. Her big cock is visibly throbbing, twitching in our mouths as we try to lick every inch.

A few minutes later she pulls us off again, She motions me to her tits, while she gently kisses Ram.

As I suckle she talks sweetly to Ram.

"Thanks for this baby, I have always wanted two good little boys to worship me, I am going to give Don his first taste soon hon, I want you to hold your best friend's face on my cock, can you do that for me please?" Ram moans before nodding and smiling.

12