Sharing Roni Ch. 07

Story Info
Expectations are high on the morning of their second time.
7.1k words
4.38
18.4k
34

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the continuation of a story about me sharing my wife with friends. I know that there are many people who find this type of story revolting. If you are one of those people please do not continue.

For those of you that do enjoy my stories I would like to apologize for the delay on the seventh addition. It has been so long since the last chapter that I felt the recap in the middle was necessary.

Everyone in this story is above the age of eighteen.

Chapter Seven

I woke Saturday morning with a feeling of nervous excitement in my stomach. Thoughts of what would take place in our apartment in just a few hours were already entering my mind. I opened my eyes and stared blankly at the ceiling as the realization took hold.

I pictured my wife's angelic face as she teasingly disrobed in front of our friends. A confident smile graced her lips as she slowly removed every article clothing and then stood nude directly in front of them. My cock begin to stir as I pictured them taking in every inch of her exquisite body. God how I loved showing her off, but my mind became torn between arousal and jealousy as I imagined what would happen once her clothes were off.

I pictured her getting on her knees and reaching forward to take both of their hard cocks in her hands. The nervous excitement in my stomach became more of an apprehensive ache. I pictured her leaning forward allowing Josh to slid his cock into her mouth. I thought of her anxiously moving her lips up and down his shaft a few times before turning her attention to Mike. I imagined the smile that he would have on his face as Roni took him into her warm inviting mouth.

It felt so wrong to be getting excited about the thought of watching her perform sexual acts with two of our friends, but as I pictured this taking place my cock was becoming rigid. The erotic thoughts continued to play out in my mind. The two of them getting more aggressive with her, forcing her to get on all fours. As they took control of her I sat irrelevantly in a corner not participating in the activities, just as I had agreed.

My heart begin to race as I pictured her on her hands and knees as Josh moved up behind her and pressed his cock against her opening while Mike held his cock in front of her face. I pictured her taking Mikes cock into her mouth as Josh slowly slid his cock into her waiting pussy. She leaned forward and eagerly sucked Mike's cock, moaning lowly as Josh buried himself deeper inside her. My hand moved to my cock as I pictured them swapping places. Mike winking at me as he roughly grabs her hips and claims my wife's delicate pussy as his own. I felt humiliated at the thought of allowing him to do this. But In spite of those feelings I knew that if something like that did happen today, I would do nothing to stop them. I would allow them to use her lithe body as if she belonged to them. I would sit silently in my corner, quietly stroking my hard cock as I watched them take complete control of her. The nervous excitement returned as I realized that this was probably what Roni was hoping for.

The thought of her being taken by our two friends was certainly arousing. There was no doubt about it. But still, she was my wife. Why had I agreed to let her be a fuck-buddy for the two of them? Hell, we hadn't even known them for that long, three months maybe. They had already fucked her once, this would be their second time with her. They didn't even know yet that they would be having her all to themselves today. Roni had left that part out when she had invited them up. I kept hoping that she would change her mind and invite me to join-in with them. So far that hadn't happened. It appeared that my job today would be as referee. I would make sure no one got carried away and broke any rules... who was I kidding, there were no rules.

I knew the reason that I was in this position was of my own doing. I was the one that had talked her into sharing her charms with the two of them in the first place. She never would have even considered doing something like this without my urging her along. However, I had never thought of the possibility of her wanting to entertain them alone. Well, not actually alone, but without me being involved. To put it bluntly, she wanted me to watch as these two men took turns fucking her. I would be in the room with them, but I wasn't supposed to engage in the activities. I was pretty sure that jacking-off while you watch your wife have sex was not considered participating, so that was my plan. I would entertain myself as she entertained them. The funny thing was...I was actually starting to look forward to it.

When she had first suggested this scenario I was, of course, reluctant. But after everything that I had talked her into doing for me the week before I thought that I owed it to her. And to be honest, I was just relieved that she wasn't upset about all the things that we had done to her. I was afraid that it would be a one and done. I was truly expecting her to tell me how guilty she felt and to scold me for taking advantage of her.

But instead, she told me how much she had enjoyed it...so much in fact that she wanted to do it again, but with only the two of them playing with her this time. At first I was surprised, then concerned and finally, after a few days of consideration, excited. When she first asked I kept my feelings to myself, but to be honest, her not including me kind of pissed me off.

When we made love later that night she fantasized about what she had in mind. Watching how excited she was as she described the various acts she would do with them helped me forget about my reluctance. I spent four days thinking about it, replaying our first encounter with them over and over again in my mind. Watching her with them had been more exciting than I had imagined. That is until it was over and I realized what I had done. I had let two men fuck my wife. They had both fucked the hell out of her. The excitement that I felt as it was happening was gone, replaced with feelings of jealousy and regret that kept eating at me. Somehow those feelings only added to my excitement now. For most of the week I was torn between my options. Watch her being used by my friends or keep her for myself. It was a tough decision.

On Friday I finally came to the realization that being a ring-side spectator as my wife was defiled by other men was actually what I had been leading her into. This was exactly what I had fantasized about when I had first started putting those ideas in her head. I wasn't sure why I had been so appalled when she had first suggested a threesome without me. I was the one that had actually created this scenario.

After coming to this realization I simply let my voyeuristic side take over and mentally prepared myself to watch the woman I love be taken by two men. I would just sit back and relax as I watched her being passed back and forth between the two of them....secretly hoping that they would put a hurting on her pussy.

I surprised her on Friday evening by taking her shopping for an outfit to wear for the occasion. I had made the decision that if we were going to do this...then we were going to do it right. We purchased a very provocative ensemble, complete with garter belt and stockings. I couldn't wait to show her off in the sexy attire. The thoughts of watching them slowly strip her and then use her delicate body for their sexual pleasure was overwhelming. But still, I had that nagging feeling of jealousy and resentment in the back of my mind. It felt so wrong for me to allow her to do this. And even worse, I was now encouraging her. How in the hell had this happened... I thought back to the chain of events that had led us to this point.

It had started about three months ago at a pool party sponsored by our apartment complex. Since Roni was a leasing agent, she was the acting host. During a chicken-fight competition her breast was accidentally exposed. She didn't notice and for a good five to ten minutes her breast was on display for many of our neighbors. Seeing my modest wife's breast exposed to others excited me. Maybe I should have told her so she could cover herself. But instead I acted like I didn't notice either. I became even more excited as I watched several people take pictures of her. I knew that they would keep the pictures and probably share them with others. I found it thrilling that even more people would see her semi-nude pictures.

Of course I was right. Two days later, one of the tenants showed her a picture that he had taken at the party. Her breast was fully visible. She was upset and asked him to delete it. When he refused she asked me to handle it. And I did, only not in the manner that she had expected. My confrontation with him led to his apologizing to my wife and deleting the pictures from his phone. It also led to me sharing more pictures of her with him, but this time I shared fully nude photos. His room mate was also included in the viewings.

Over the next few weeks we got to know the two of them a little better and Roni actually grew to like both of them, it seemed like we had made some new friends. At the time she was completely unaware that I was sharing her nude photos with them.

My conscious finally got the better of me and I told her what I had been doing. I expected her to blow up and tell me how wrong it was. I cringed as I waited on her wrath.

I was pleasantly surprised when it didn't come. She simply asked what they had said about her. I told her some of their comments and she enjoyed hearing what they had to say. Instead of being upset, she was aroused. I was shocked when she encouraged me to continue. Her only request was that I tell them that she wasn't aware of my showing them. She even posed nude for me so that I would have new pictures to share with them. She loved hearing me tell her all the comments they would make about her body.

I purchased a small red bikini that highlighted her curves and over the next month and a half we spent almost every weekend at the pool with them. By the end of the second month it became a game to us. I would use every possible opportunity to share new pictures with them. Then on the weekends I would parade her around in front of them wearing just her skimpy bikini. We both loved the attention they were giving her and we were getting bolder.

Roni got a big kick out of it, she enjoyed the effect that her firm young body had on them. She told me what a thrill it was to know that when they looked at her they were thinking about what she looked like naked. I had awakened the exhibitionist inside of her and her inhibitions were fading quickly.

Finally one weekend we had them over at our apartment. After a lot of tequila and a little teasing we talked her into doing a striptease for us. My heart was beating a hundred miles an hour as she stepped onto our coffee table and slowly started removing her clothing. Seeing the reaction on Mike and Josh's faces as they saw her completely exposed to them was the most exciting thing that I had ever done up to that point. Me and Roni had spent a lot of nights talking about our fantasies. Having her strip and letting them see her nude in-person was one. Her having sex with them was another. One down, one to go.

By allowing them to see her completely nude, only a few feet in front of them, had crossed a line of no return. They were hooked...and so were we.

We spent many nights fantasizing about her going further. She would always play along and get extremely aroused as I put those ideas in her head. Finally last weekend everything came to a head when we ended up playing strip poker with Mike and his girlfriend. Roni finally saw Mike's impressive cock for the first time. She took it in her hand and stroked it a few times as we were leaving. We were both past the point of fantasy and were ready to make it a reality.

The next morning I called Mike to invite him and Hannah to join us for breakfast. He told me that he would love to, but he would be alone. He explained that he and Hannah had a fight after we left. She was upset about the amount of attention that he had been paying to Roni. It had evidently gotten ugly and she had left in a huff shortly after us. I told him that I was sorry and insisted he join us. I felt my pulse begin to race when he accepted. When I ended the call I told Roni about him joining us alone and why. She smiled mischievously and suggested we invite him to spend the day with us, to give her the opportunity to apologize for causing problems between him and Hannah and try to cheer him up. I didn't have to ask, I knew what she had in mind.

During breakfast I invited Mike to hang out with us to supposedly watch football. Since Josh was out of town it gave us the opportunity to entertain him alone and I knew that Roni intended to take full advantage of the situation. I thought that he was unaware that she was making plans to seduce him, but evidently I was incorrect.

Everything had happened pretty quickly after we returned to our apartment. With the help of a few shots of tequila we lost our inhibitions. I had initiated the first contact between the two of them and Roni became a very willing participant. She was instantly enamored with his impressive member. I enjoyed watching him play with her and was excited by her infatuation of his cock. The sexual desire was obvious between the two of them and I enjoyed watching how excited she became as for the first time another man played with her smoothly-shaven pussy.

I was the one that coaxed her into taking his cock in her mouth. It was thrilling to watch her slide her lips down his thick shaft and knew right then that I wanted to watch him fuck her. This time I didn't have to coax, I merely suggested it and before I knew it, she was sitting on top of him with her hand guiding his cock to her opening. I was mesmerized as I watched her slowly work his swollen cock into her eager pussy, her outer labia bulging-out as his girth split her in two. My sweet innocent wife was getting her tight little pussy filled by a much larger cock...and we both loved it.

When Josh arrived later in the day, he too joined in on the fun. I had never thought that this fantasy would actually become a reality, especially with two other men being involved. But it had and it seemed so surreal. I had allowed two guys to use my wife for their own sexual enjoyment and was thrilled by the way she had given herself to them. She did any and everything I asked of her, culminating with the three of us taking turns fucking her. Apart from anal, there was not a part of her body that they hadn't explored and I was the one that had encouraged it all.

The reality of what I had done hit me like a ton of bricks the next morning. I was afraid of how she would feel about what I had done to her. Letting yourself go when you are drunk is easy, facing the consequences when you are sober is another matter altogether. The three of us had had our way with her, pretty much treating her like our sex toy. I was disappointed in myself as I thought of the things that I had done to her. It had been a lot of fun at the time...but, again we were all drunk, now I was sober and thinking straight.

I knew that I had pressured her into letting the three of us play with her. She was drunk and aroused and went along with anything I encouraged Mike and Josh to do to her. After we had gotten her nude, I had her get on her knees so we could take turns sliding our cocks into her mouth. We then spent the next two hours playing with her. I had watched excitedly as their hands roamed freely over her entire body. Now I cringed when I thought of the way I had made her lay nude on the floor and spread her legs open so Josh and Mike could see the intimate folds of her pussy. I felt ashamed that I had enjoyed the embarrassment she felt at exposing herself so openly to them. But at the time it seemed incredibly sexy. I was in control of her and loving it. After having her lay on her back and spread her legs I allowed both of them to taste her. I now felt guilty that I had encouraged any of this to happen. But worst of all I had allowed Mike and Josh to fuck her. They had both been inside her pussy. My mind was full of regret knowing that two of our friends now knew her intimately. I hoped that she could forgive me.

My fears were short lived and I was relieved to find out that she had enjoyed it as much as we had, unlike me she had no regrets. I forgot all the guilt I was feeling and focused on the fact that she wanted to do it again. I thought of all the shameful and degrading things that we had done to her, and she immediately wanted to do it again? When she asked me to invite them up this weekend and have me as a spectator only, I was hesitant. She could sense my uneasiness and promised in return that she would do anything I asked of her at a later date. Thinking of all of the possibilities of her offer did help with my decision. Although I was apprehensive at first, the more I thought about her offer, the more excited I became. I'd let her have her turn and then it would be mine...so here we were, ready for round two.

As I lay in bed thinking about our day ahead, I also thought about what I would want in return. If I was going to let her have her fun then I would certainly take full advantage of her offer. I realized how all of this could actually work in my favor and intended to make good use of her promise. I had a plan forming in my mind, an opportunity to further my twisted desires.

If I could get her accustomed to being our plaything then it was only a matter of time before I would be able to talk her into doing even more sensual acts. Right off the top of my head I could think of a few more friends that I would enjoy sharing her with. Mike and Josh would only be the first steps down a lascivious road. If things went well today, then a third time with them would surely be suggested. After a few more times, I would tell her what I wanted in return for today. At the moment I was thinking of maybe having her fuck Daniel, the best man in our wedding. He was after all my best friend...and what are friends for, right? The embarrassment she would feel of having sex with someone she knew so well would be priceless. My cock swelled to full attention just thinking about it.

I rolled over and put an arm around Roni and quickly found her breast. I lightly stroked her nipple then started massaging it gently. I was ready to put my raging erection to good use. Unfortunately she had other plans...sleep. She took my hand and gently moved it away, "Too early", was all she said, so much for that idea.

I climbed out of bed and stumbled into the kitchen to start a pot of coffee. I focused on the task at hand to keep my mind from wondering, hoping my raging erection would subside. I poured a cup and sat outside on the balcony. It was a beautiful September morning and I listened to the birds as I enjoyed the cooler air, trying my best to keep my mind clear of what the upcoming day would hold. It was an utter failure.

Soon after settling-in, thoughts of my beautiful wife willfully exposing herself to our friends crept back into my mind. The feelings of jealously and apprehension about what would happen today no longer disturbed me, now they simply aroused me. I kept picturing her slim body being caressed between the two of them as their hands roamed freely over her tan-line enhanced figure. My little soldier was aching for attention as I once again found myself fantasizing about her continuing down the road of sexual exploration.

She was a virgin when we first met, young and naive. I had taught her everything about sex that I knew, which wasn't very much. There had been some touching by former boyfriends, but I was the only man to ever have carnal knowledge of her. She had tripled that number in a single day. Today would give her a chance to further her sexual experience.

12