Sharing Sarah

Story Info
Sharing wife without her knowing.
1.3k words
4.03
31.1k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Sarah and I have been married for 5 years. Sarah is 24, blonde hair brown eyes. She's the mother of 2, but has never looked better and most say she still has the looks and body of a high schooler. (Names have been changed for privacy)

I hadn't had an alone day with Sarah in years, and my goal was to make it one she would always remember.

I had decided that for a Christmas present I would give her a "Date Check". It was a check written out to Sarah from me, her husband, for the total of a 2 day 1 night date including dinner, movies, and a hotel room. The babysitter had been booked and it would be just her and I for the first time in years.

We dropped the kids off, and we were finally alone. Going shopping, getting her dolled up, manicure, hair, clothes, the works. After eating sushi, which I hate, but the day wasn't about me, we went to the movies and watched whatever she wanted.

The date had started splendid, and it was only going to get better.

We checked into a hotel, which I had previously checked in already and prepared for us. Strawberries and wine were on ice waiting, and the look on her face said it all. I ran the bath for her and had candles ready and took the few minutes to light them before allowing her some alone time to relax.

Once she was in the tub with her music going, my preparations began. I brought in the glory hole wall that I had made out of plywood and 2x4s with a cut out with padding for the cock, and brought it from the closet and set it against the wall. I hit send on the text that I had ready and waited for the reply. John replied almost instantly saying he was down in the lobby ready to go. John is a for lack of a better term a 'Gigolo' but without the money. He had been tested and was clean of all drugs and disease and was simply interested in helping giving women "A little something more" .

When I heard Sarah start the shower, indicating to me that she would be out shortly after her rinse, I let John in and he hid in the entry way until the time was right.

When Sarah came out of the bathroom, she was beautifully and gloriously naked, and my cock was rock hard. I sat her on the bed and told her I had a surprise.

I brought over the glory hole and told her that she got to do whatever she wanted with the dick in the hole. I brought over her vibrator that I had ready for her along with the suction cup dildo that we had bought a while back and both enjoyed using on her. I positioned the wall in front of her and quickly shoved my hard member through the hole.

Without hesitation, Sarah slurped my cock into her mouth and sucked hard. She was glorious and held nothing back. I enjoyed the feeling for a minute or so then told her to wait and walked around the partition in order to bring out another surprise, a blindfold.

"Just to make it feel more authentic" I told her as she rolled her eyes at me and laughed.

After I made sure the blindfold was in place and had her hands by the hole so she would feel when I slid back in, I walked back to my position. Instead of my dick going into the hole though, I brought John over and he readily slid into my place. We were similar in size, about 8 inches long, 5 inch girth, and I watched as he thrust into the wall and I understood that my plan had begun to work.

I quietly moved around the wall and watched as Sarah hungrily engulfed the dick in front of her. I watched as she got comfortable and heard the vibrator start as she pushed it onto her click. Her slight gasp and moan around John's cock had my own dick jumping.

I watched for a few minutes as she became more involved in the act and then I walked back next to John and spoke so she didn't know that it wasn't my dick in her mouth.

"Turn around, bend over and put me inside you." I said.

Sarah quickly turned around, bent over and by touch slid the waiting cock inside her now drenched pussy. Her moan was exquisite and I couldn't wait any longer. I again walked around the wall and got in front of her and slid my aching member into her panting mouth.

Her gasp of confusion only lasted a moment before she began screaming against my dick while another cock slammed into her causing an orgasm to rock through her. We stayed in that position for only a few minutes before I turned her back around and shoved her face into the glory hole where she hungrily searched for the new cock that had just been stretching her inner walls.

I watched John's slick cock slide in and out of my wife's mouth and could see the tremble in her thighs as she had another orgasm. I knelt behind her and starting slurping up the juices caused by another man's cock out of her stretched pussy.

Her moans on John's dick were muffled but understood, she was having the time of her life.

As I was eating her, she pulled her mouth off of John's cock, replacing it with her hand as she blindly turns back to me and moan/begs "Do my ass."

I quickly move up and begin licking Sarah's puckered hole and slide a finger in. She screams in ecstasy and speeds up with her hand-job. I grab the lube to make it easier and begin using first 2 then 3 fingers. Once she's stretched enough I slide by neglected cock into her ass and we both moan.

I slide in and out a little to get her used to the invasion and then pull her against me as I sit back on the bed.

"Come around here John." I say.

John comes from behind the wall and to my surprise, begins licking my wife's pussy as I'm inside her ass. My own cock is getting small unintentional licks and begins to swell inside Sarah's tight ass hole.

I stop moving and marvel in the feeling of John doing his thing as he continues to lick and suck Sarah's clit. He then begins moving up her stomach and on to her breasts. I reach around grab one of the double D's and squeeze it in offering to his mouth. He greedily devours it and I can feel Sarah's ass quiver as he slides his dick inside he soaked pussy. I can feel John's cock rubbing against mine through the thin wall separating us, and have to stop moving in order not to finish in Sarah's ass.

John and I use Sarah for what feels like hours switching holes to give Sarah the joy of both in every hole. Sometimes, we would be in her ass and cunt, and other times we would be taking her from both ends, one in her mouth as the other continues to user her from behind. Sarah cums every time we switch and is almost too tired to move by the time John and I both pull out.

"Kneel down and open her mouth." I say to Sarah.

She sloppily moves down and has a glazed look in her eyes as she opens up as instructed. John and I both cum on her face, our mixed cum covering her face and filling her mouth and dripping down her chin and onto her breasts.

Sarah lays down exhausted, and lazily scoops the cum caked all over her into her mouth. Her quiet moans are credit to the ecstasy she is still feeling. I go into the bathroom to grab a towel to help clean up and return to Sarah again sucking John's cock with a sparkle in her eye as she sees me.

I know I've started a tradition.