Sharing Sophie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned to mummy, put my hand on hers, made her stop what she was doing with the knife and told her to put it down.

A voice from the doorway, "Hello mummy, can I come in?"

Mummy spun around, looked at Sophie and just stood there, her mouth opening and closing like a fish, but no words came out.

I told her, "Close your mouth mummy and take a deep breath."

Mesmerised by this vision in front of her, she told Sophie, "You look amazing darling. Caroline has talked about nothing else but you, this last week, I can see why now."

Mummy came back into the real world and told Sophie to go into the front room and make herself at home. As Sophie disappeared through the door she stopped, lifted the back of her skirt to give mummy a flash of her oh so delicious bum.

"Get out of here you dirty girl," mummy told her, giggling as she said it.

Sophie flicked her skirt a bit higher as she turned away and closed the door behind her.

"My god she's a deliciously naughty girl isn't she," mummy said to me.

"A dirty minx," I replied.

Mummy was about to say something else to me when her phone rang, it was daddy making a video call. Mummy and I sat together at the kitchen table so that he could see both of us.

"Sorry darling," daddy said, "I won't be able to get home tonight, this conference is going to go on longer than expected, we will be re-convening on Monday. I'll get a hotel room for the weekend and get a train home Monday evening."

"That's okay," replied mummy, "but you are missing something a bit special."

"I'm guessing that Sophie is there with you?" daddy replied.

"Oh yes, she is here all right, the dirty minx."

I saw daddies eyes light up, on hearing those words.

"Well, where is she," daddy asked, "can you bring her to the phone?"

I went off to get Sophie, leaving mummy talking to him.

"Daddy is on a video call with Mummy," I told her, "he wants to see you."

"Ooh, how much of me does he want to see," she giggled.

"Stay there and come out when I tell you, make your way over to the table, I will get the phone off of mummy and follow you as you come in," I instructed her.

I went back to the kitchen, took the phone from mummy and stood back away from the table.

"Are you ready for this daddy?"

"Ready for what?"

"Ready for this."

I called Sophie, she put her head, around the door, followed by one leg, she was teasing daddy.

As she opened the door fully and walked in, daddy exclaimed, "My fuckin good god! Is that the same Sophie we met in the shop a couple of weeks ago?"

"Yes daddy, in just two weeks, she has gone from shop girl to slut and loving it."

I followed her with the camera as she walked to the table and eased herself up onto it, sitting with her legs crossed and hanging over the edge.

"Hello daddy darling," Sophie said, in a sexy sultry voice."You said that you wanted to see me, so how much of this naughty girl, do you want to see?"

"What's with the mummy and daddy thing?" daddy asked.

"Well, she asked me about our incestuous relationship, I explained it to her. She then asked if you and mummy would want to fuck her, so playing with her, I said, dressed as she was and if she called you mummy and daddy, you both probably would. She loved the idea, so now you have a pretend daughter. I hope you like that idea."

"Looking the way she does, she can call me whatever she likes. I hope I can handle two beautiful daughters."

"I'm sure you can, a big man like you, but daddy, you aren't going to be here to see her, she will be going home on Sunday evening.

"I guess she will just have to come back again another day, won't she."

"So daddy darling," Sophie said again, "how much of your naughty little girl do you want to see?"

Daddy was speechless, it's been a long while since I've seen him lost for words, but he stuttered, "m my little girl can show her d daddy whatever she wants."

"OK, so would my daddy like to see his new daughter's titties?" Sophie paused for a couple of seconds. "Yes, I'm sure you would, you naughty daddy."

Sophie slowly undid the first three buttons of her blouse but kept it pulled across her.. My god, was she going to tease him by slowly stripping?

I was getting excited by the thought; I was struggling to keep my hands steady while holding the camera. Mummy wasn't going to miss out either, she got up from the table and came to stand next to me, she realised what Sophie was going to do and wanted to watch as much as daddy and I did.

Now with the top three buttons of her blouse undone she pulled it down over her shoulders, stopping just short of her nipples. Nipples that appeared to be so hard and were sticking out so proud that her blouse seemed to be hanging on them. Mummy and I turned to each other and smiled.

Daddies voice from the phone came booming out, "Hey what's happening there! I can't see Sophie?"

I realised that when I turned to mummy, I had moved the phone as well. Gathering my senses, I re-directed the phone just in time for Daddy to see Sophie drop her blouse below her nipples. Oh my god, they looked so good, I wanted them in my mouth all over again. I wasn't the only one, daddy wasn't saying anything, but I could hear his breathing getting heavier. Sophie removed her blouse completely and then slid slowly off of the table keeping her legs tightly together.

"You fuckin little tease," I thought to myself.

She turned her back to us, wiggling her arse, she slowly lifted her skirt, pulling it right up to her waist and then bent over the table.

I turned to look at mummy again, trying this time, to keep the phone pointing at Sophie, but it was difficult. Mummy had her hand up under her skirt, rubbing her pussy.

"Oh my fuckin good god, what is going on?" I thought to myself. "Just a couple of weeks ago this girl was just an innocent shop assistant." That was of course until I showed her what it was like to be taken by another girl.

Sophie put her hands on the cheeks of her arse and spread them apart, showing us all her rosebud. Fuckin hell, I so wanted to go over there and lick it. Slowly Sophie stood herself up, turning to face me again.

Speaking to the phone, she said, "Did daddy like that? Does daddy want to see more?"

He didn't say anything, but I could hear him breathing heavily, I switched the phone back to me and him. As I suspected, he had his cock in his hand. I could see pre-cum oozing as he stroked it.

"Come on turn the phone back," he said, but before I did, I showed the phone to Sophie.

"Ooh daddy your cock looks delicious. I will show you more, but I am your naughty girl and need to be treated like one when I come back, you have to promise that."

"Don't you worry about that darling, I'll treat you like a naughty girl should be treated."

Sophie jumped back up onto the table and I switched the phone back so that daddy could see her again. Before she sat back on the table, Sophie bent over giving daddy another great view of her arse and removed her heels. Now back on the table, she laid on her back, pulled her legs up placing her heels against her bum cheeks and spread her knees as wide apart as she could. Her pussy was running like a river as she slid two fingers between the folds, before inserting them.

"I think that daddy is about to cum Sophie," I said.

"Oooh, quick switch the phone back, I want to watch him."

I quickly switched it back as Sophie jumped off the table just in time to see a rope of cum leaving daddies cock and landing on the lens of the camera, all over the screen as well. Everything went blurred.

"Oh dear, daddy darling can't see me any more," Sophie said and giggled. "I guess Daddy will have to use his imagination now."

Sophie turned around and lay across the table again, spread her legs and parted her arse cheeks, again showing us her little rosebud. She slid a finger between the folds of her pussy, coating it with her juices, slowly sliding it up the crack of her arse towards her tiny hole.

"Come on, come on, tell me what she is doing."

Mummy told him what was happening while daddy was desperately trying to get his lens and screen clean.

He watched through a slightly smeared screen as Sophie slid her finger up her arse crack and rubbed her rosebud, putting pressure on it as I had done to her in the park.

Was she going to insert her finger? Did she realise what I wanted to do earlier in the park? Was she trying to tell me it was OK? I hope she was.

She didn't put her finger in, just stood up again and turned around.

Daddy's voice boomed from the phone. "You fuckin little tease!"

"I know daddy, Caroline has taught me well," she said as she jumped back onto the table spreading her legs. "Have a last look at my pussy before you go."

I went in close with the phone to give daddy a close view as Sophie slid a finger between her pussy lips and into herself again.

This cheeky girl got off the table, turned her back, wiggled her perfect little arse at daddy and waved as she disappeared back into the front room.

"Oh my fuckin good god!" exclaimed daddy. "That girl is so cute, a filthy slut, just like you Caroline, but so cute."

"So you're saying I'm not cute?" I pouted, showing disappointment.

"Of course you are, you will always be my number one, cute slut."

"I know daddy, I was playing. Have a good weekend; we'll see you Monday evening. Love you daddy."

"Yeah, you will, in the meantime, you and your mummy give that girl a good fucking for me."

"Ooh, we intend to," I replied as I blew him a kiss, he couldn't see that properly, of course, his lens and screen were still slightly smeared.

Goodbyes all done, Sophie came back into the kitchen to pick up her clothes.

"Did Daddy enjoy that, do you think?"

Mummy replied, saying, "You came out of the front room looking like a filthy fuckin' slut, of course, he enjoyed it, he will be wanking all night now."

"Oooh, that's good I like that thought," Sophie giggled.

I needed a shower, so left Sophie in the kitchen with mummy, giving them a chance to get to know each other. Knowing mummy, by the time I get back down, she will have had Sophie naked across the table and will have fucked her one way or another, haha.

In the meantime, I need to put one of my toys to work, to relieve the tension that has been building in me all morning. Fuck, do I need that right now

In the Kitchen Mummy had made a cup of tea for Sophie, they were sat at the table chatting, Sophie hadn't bothered to get dressed, she knew what she wanted now. Most of the chat had been about what had just happened.

"Would you like another cup, Sophie?" Mummy asked.

"No, thank you."

"OK is there anything else you would like?"

"Yes mummy, I would like to fuck you, I would like to fuck you right now."

Mummy choked on her tea and sprayed it across the table and Sophie's face. She wiped her mouth and jumped up; she grabbed a cloth from the worktop, walked over to Sophie and started to wipe her face.

"Sorry darling, you took me by surprise," she explained to Sophie.

Pushing mummy's hand away from her face, Sophie reached up and placed her own hand behind mummy's head, pulling her forward; she kissed her fully on the lips.

Mummy jumped back, again surprised, but went back for more, coming up for air a few moments later.

"You're not backward in coming forward are you, sweetie."

"I am only here for the weekend mummy, I need to make the most of every minute."

Mummy swung herself round in front of Sophie and sat on the edge of the table with her legs apart straddling Sophie. She pulled her skirt up far enough that Sophie could see she wasn't wearing any knickers, she never does, I don't think she even owns any.

Sophie was hesitant, suddenly she felt very nervous. She didn't know what to do. It is one thing letting me eat her, to be honest, I hadn't given her much choice. Now she was staring at an older woman's pussy, a pussy that it appeared, she was being invited to eat.

She had never tasted pussy before and wasn't a hundred per cent sure if that is what mummy intended for her to do.

"Have I surprised you, sweetie?"

Shyly Sophie replied, "Yes, you have, a little, I wasn't expecting you to do that."

"Have you ever tasted pussy before?"

"No, I haven't," Sophie replied. "I don't know what to do; all I know is what Caz did to me."

"That is all you need to know, the rest is personal preference and experience," mummy told her.

Sensing just how nervous Sophie was mummy asked, "Would you rather wait for Caz for your first time?"

"No, no, no, I want to do this, I just hadn't expected things to move so fast," she replied, "despite being so forward and telling you that I wanted to fuck you."

Sophie stood up, pushed her chair out of the way and tentatively placed herself between mummy's legs.

Mummy was laying back, getting wet already, Sophie could smell her sex, she was being sucked into something new and exciting. She wanted to see mummy naked first though. She pulled her upright again and slowly unbuttoned, mummy's blouse, sliding it down her arms, kissing Mummy on her neck and shoulders as she did so.

Gently she pushed mummy back, indicating that she wanted her to lay back across the table so that she could undo her wrap-around skirt. Mummy lifted her bum a little so that Sophie could pull it from under her, other than that, mummy did nothing. She just enjoyed being undressed by this beautiful and inexperienced girl. Sophie's hands were trembling slightly in apprehension.

Taking mummy by the hands, Sophie gently pulled her back to an upright position, stepped back and gazed in awe at mum's naked body. Her full, still firm breasts. Her slim but curvy body and her pussy that was now leaking profusely, forming a small puddle on the table.

Sophie had seen girls naked in the showers, back when she was at school, but she had never seen a woman naked, not even her real mum. Now she found herself gazing at a real and beautifully shaped woman, who, Sophie was guessing, would allow her to use her in any way she wanted.

She was right, mummy did want to be used by her.

Sophie moved forward and pulled mummy closer to her, once again putting a hand behind her head, pulling her in until their lips met and their tongues caressed and danced. Sophie was very nervous, but was determined not to let it spoil the moment. She placed a hand on one of mummy's breasts, squeezing it gently, and rolled a nipple between her fingers. Mummy moaned, the vibrations echoing in Sophie's mouth.

Eventually coming up for air, Sophie started kissing and licking her way down mummy's neck and then on down to her breasts and nipples. For the first time in her life, unless of course, she was breastfed as a baby, Sophie found herself sucking on the nipples of a lady (not sure about lady) she was calling mummy.

Mummy's eyes closed as Sophie's hand gently caressed her breast, the palm of her hand rubbed across the hard nipple. Sophie watched in delight as goosebumps appeared when she dragged her fingernails across mummy's areola and over her nipples. They were both enjoying the experience. She let her fingers wander on down, across mummy's tight belly and on down, searching out some very wet pussy lips.

Gathering up mummy's juices on her fingers, Sophie brought her fingers up and placed them on her tongue, licking off every drop of juice.

"Oh my god mummy you taste so good," Sophie told her.

Placing a finger on Sophie's lips, "Shhhh, darling, just eat me."

Sophie got down onto her knees, pushing mummy's further apart as she did so. The musky scent of sex was pushing Sophie on, she couldn't stop herself even if she wanted too. Her mouth went over mummy's pussy, her tongue probing between her wet lips, lapping up mummy's sweet nectar while seeking her clit and driving her wild with wanton expectation.

Neither Sophie nor mummy had noticed that I was now standing in the doorway watching them. Sophie was dragging her tongue over mummy's clit, making her shiver with every flick of it. Mummy wasn't going to last long, her legs were already shaking and she was moaning loudly, louder than I had heard her for a long while.

Mummy and I are very much alike when we orgasm, we both shake a lot, we both feel a fire has been lit inside of us and we both get very noisy, sometimes very vocal.

At this moment in time that was my mummy. Her moaning was getting louder and louder. Her legs were shaking, making the table move across the floor slightly. I could see sweat appearing and knew that she was on fire inside. She started screaming as she covered Sophie's face in lady cum.

After that, other than to lie back across the table panting, mummy didn't move. Sophie sat back on her heels. Seeing me in the doorway she turned to me, mummy's cum dripping from her chin.

"Did I do all right?" She asked me, in a shaky voice.

"Just look at the state you have got my mummy into. I guess you did all right."

I went to Sophie, pulled her to her feet and kissed her, our tongues doing the quickstep around each other, I could taste mummy's cum in her mouth. At the same time, mummy was slowly easing herself off of the table.

"Come on young lady, we need to get you into the shower," Mummy said to Sophie.

"Are we going to share it?"

"Of course we are, you got me in this mess, so you can clean me up."

Mummy went to her drawer in the corner of the room where she keeps her toys. Sophie's eyes lit up when she saw mummy bring out a new, fairly large dildo that she had bought for this weekend, hoping that she would get the chance to use it. Sophie couldn't take her eyes off of it as mummy removed the wrapping.

"Come on then, you dirty little slut, let's get you into that shower."

Sophie was off up the stairs looking for the bathroom, she was in the shower and waiting, before mummy had even reached the top of the stairs.

I made myself a cup of tea and sat at the table with it, sipping at it and listening to Sophie squealing with pleasure. Oh my god, what was mummy doing to her? Whatever it was, that dirty girl was enjoying it.

Everything went quiet upstairs and then Sophie appeared in the doorway, naked and looking like the cat that got the cream, she came over to me jumped up onto the table, sat in front of me spreading her legs.

That is how the rest of the weekend went, Sophie was fucked every which way. Taken into town on Saturday to allow her to flash as much as she wanted and my god, did she want.

Mummy bought her a couple of really short skirts so that she didn't have to roll hers over to make it short enough, also a couple of sexy see-through lace tops, plus a pair of heels.

Will this insatiable little minx come back to see daddy, I guess we will have to wait and see.


12