Sharing the Burden Ch. 01-02

Story Info
An ethics professor takes an interest in a milky student.
20.2k words
4.64
33.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharing the Burden

Part One

Word Count: 6802

In all her years as an ethics professor, Macy had never seen a girl as stir crazy as Naomi.

More professionally described, Naomi had obsessive-compulsive tendencies, but from Layman's perspective, she was a spiraling stress-nado without an off switch. Worst yet, this problem wasn't isolated by time. She was in her third semester of this destructive behavior. It worsened to the point of faculty interference, prompting Macy to step in and have a one-on-one chat about the importance of taking breaks. Naomi went along with the chat and, after using up barriers like her job, family, studies, and personal goals, she eventually committed to taking more time off. Except, after a few days spent waiting for the positive signs of change to come, the problem only seemed to pick up steam. That's when Macy pulled the bookish mouse to the side once more to decide on a strategy; one that would give some well-needed balance to the nineteen-year-old's life.

That's also when Macy uncovered the underlying reason for Naomi's distress.

It was May; time for finals. The beams of sun along with the waning winds of spring made for the perfect climate to relax - if you weren't on a college campus. Macy brushed back her hair into a ponytail which resembled a bush the second she let it go. No, she didn't have time to straighten it. She barely had time to get dressed or make coffee that morning - and understand that, if forced to pick, she would have her double size mug above all, even if it meant showing up for work in pajamas. Luckily, she had time for her sport's coat and skirt, edging out the buzzer for when she had to show up for school; twenty minutes before her students. Her last message to a student was literally an hour and a half before she had to be up and it was only barely worth it to her. She loved teaching, had happily been doing it for seven years, but she could definitely go without the last minute questions about the final exam study guide.

At some point, you either had it or you didn't, right?

Well, Naomi didn't have it. Blinking at the harsh rays, Macy stood outside her classroom door and welcomed each of the students as they came into the building. This would be their final chance to have her as a professor since a majority of the class used ethics as an elective or graduation requirement. Then, skittering down the walkway like a hamster without her ball, came Naomi. Nearly late with her tortoiseshell backpack, and. . . no. Macy couldn't believe her eyes. Really, she put her knuckle to her eyes and rubbed away whatever sleep was there. But the image didn't change. Naomi came up quickly like she could sneak in somehow without her teacher seeing her. Her mistake was making eye contact which, once done, could never be undone.

"Good morning Naomi," Macy's hand clamped on the girl's shoulder.

"G-g-g. . ."

"How did you sleep last night?" Macy asked and then paused. The second she heard the beginnings of a reply, she interjected. "Because I barely slept an hour. If I remember how late our conversation went, I bet you haven't slept much either."

"I-I studied all night. I need an A. I read every chapter in the book, twice, just to be sure. Then I only had fifteen minutes to get to school, so I rushed over in whatever I could find-. . . EEEP!"

Naomi's cute bobbed hair smacked her from the force of Macy's pulling. With her student in tow, Macy made a beeline to the teacher's lounge upstairs. At the back was a bathroom the size of a walk-in closet that locked from the inside. People mostly used the teacher's lounge to keep their lunches cool, and even if they arrived with a need to do some business, they would need to knock before they could enter the bathroom. No one could interrupt what was about to happen.

The girls entered the space like a sport's car in an action movie. Naomi went spinning towards the wall while Macy locked the door behind them. The motion sensor clicked, the lights came on, and eye contact was made.

"I'm disappointed in you, Naomi. We talked about this."

Finding the most suitable corner, the brown-eyed girl spoke around her hands which were playing with her split ends. "I know. I'm sorry. I didn't want to disappoint anybody but I really didn't want to fail your class."

"Again, there is no way for you to fail. You have the highest grade in the class. You could even skip the final and it would only knock you down to a B plus."

The sound of a less-than-perfect grade made Naomi cringe like someone was putting nails on a chalkboard. She showed a brave face, a rare one. "I want an A. Not a B, an A."

"Where is that resolve when it comes to the rest of your life? You're so disciplined - more than some of the faculty that teaches you. Just be like that all the time, goofball."

Macy's shadow appeared on the girl as she walked forward. There was a full foot height disparagement between them, so she had to lean down just to get a good look at the girl. Admittedly, there was plenty to be fond of when it came to Naomi. Of course, there was her mind, but also her quirk, and her iron will. Then there were her looks which a lot of effort did not go into; though if it did, she could put award-winning actresses to shame. Macy saw all of this in her student and was guilty of being a little protective about it. She didn't like to see potential ruined, especially on a girl so young who may not value it. That's why she worked as hard as she did for the girl, even if some of her coworkers frowned on it.

Naomi didn't answer, relegated to more hair flipping. It was cute, Macy thought, and if there was time to spare she would have indulged a bit in it. There was an entire class waiting for her to hand out the final and Naomi had to be one of the kids in a chair.

"Go ahead and, um, strip I guess."

The way Naomi curled in on herself, recoiling from the idea both mentally and physically, pierced her teacher's heart. She couldn't help but see Naomi for the innocent, pixie of a girl she was. Covering her upper body was a stuffy looking university hooded coat that zipped down the front. While it wasn't obvious while she had her arms covering herself, or really at all if she wasn't in motion, Macy knew the source of her student's stress. Part one was being a perfectionist about her GPA, but there was still part two.

So, after waiting for just a second longer, after questioning if her sincerity would reach its target, she reached forward and cupped Naomi's cheek. Color filled Naomi, like the warmth of human contact was enough to slice through her stormy thoughts. Her guard laxed and her arms came down to squeeze at her teacher's wrist gently.

"The last time I was too rough. I'll go easier this time."

"You promise?"

"I promise. Now come on, don't keep your classmates waiting."

Big, mirror-like walnut eyes rolled upward and a single pink lip stuck out as Naomi went about undressing herself. She was looking for approval unconsciously, with her body, and Macy nodded along. Pawing at her zipper, Naomi tucked in her chin and pulled, releasing the hold that her clothes had on her body. The first few inches were willing, but hooks seemed to hit a snag when they encountered a very obvious target. It shouldn't have been as awkward as it was, but feelings had tangled inside Macy long, long ago. She found herself staring and biting at her lower lip as she watched Naomi fight to get her zipper over her bust. It was taking several tries, and the lack of space in the coat proved just how massive Naomi was. Macy watched clothing fight girl as the zipper was dragged across the same length again and again like a running start would do the trick. The more pressure that was applied, the more a steady bounce was developing. Wobbling up and down were Naomi's breasts which distorted the university crest on the front of the coat into a top-heavy oval instead of a solid circle.

'Calm down', Macy told herself. 'She's not supposed to be this large. This isn't a good thing. You are helping a student with a problem she should have addressed herself. Stay. Calm.'

No, Naomi wasn't supposed to be so huge. No girl, to Macy's knowledge, could have the biology to look like Naomi did. Her diet was hit or miss, often missing meals which resulted in a narrow waist that had a thin layer of soft flesh. Most of her natural curve rested in her plump behind which stood out well enough on its own; probably nice enough to attract some onlookers as she went from class to class. Speaking of her lower half, Naomi often sported leggings and today she had on a nude colored pair which brought sweet fantasies of her wide hips, round thighs, and tapered legs to her teacher's mind. On their own, that would have been enough. But no. Naomi had to have the most stupendous rack on campus - better than students, faculty, and whoever else happened to want to compete against her in a booby contest. And the best part about it was that even if she lost one week, she could just turn around and win the next one. And if she felt the need, she could trump her record the following week. The one after that could be shattered too. There was no booby boundary for Naomi.

Her milk made that a possibility.

Watching a short stack fight her coat was all the lust fuel Macy needed. She daydreamed about the few times she had the chance to see Naomi topless. She couldn't believe her eyes. A girl who had no indication of pregnancy - was still a virgin, actually - could produce breast milk. A lot of it. Naomi sat at the right-hand side of the class and Macy would find herself gravitating over to watch her take messy notes. There was usually a window for her ample cleavage. Even on days that there wasn't a full show on display, there would be a generous shelf of tit hanging off the side of her desk. The way they moved proved how unbelievably soft they were despite being full all of the time. Their shape and jiggle were evidence of their youthfulness and perk. Naomi was a fertility goddess and she had no way of knowing it; able to have her breasts get larger and larger the longer she was able to put off milking herself. As a professor and closet breastfeeding fetishist, this was both good and bad news for Macy.

Finally, the zipper had conquered the mountains and the coat opened up down the center. The vertical slit was then widened one side at a time so Macy could see exactly what she was dealing with. They were gorgeous. The tank top that Naomi sported was so ill-fit to house such glorious melons. Tit flesh was bulging under her arms. Tops of vanilla globes looked swollen as they muffin topped over the plunging lip. A sexy bulge extended down the girl's front and showed that her burgeoning tits had run out of space enough to fill her shirt down to where her navel should have been. Two bumps resembling golf balls were facing downward almost exactly where her hips began to flare outward. Dark stains were there, confirming that she had already been leaking before she got to the bathroom. Separating the top of her leggings and the bottom of her shirt was skin poking through and on that skin were trails of something shiny.

Macy kicked herself for her immediate instinct. No, she could never go as deep and dark as her fetish usually went, but she could use her knowledge of lactation to help her student. Plus, milk machines probably cost way more than she could afford on a teacher's salary - and they probably only sold them to farmers.

"Okay," shakiness was in Macy's voice. She was glad Naomi didn't seem to pick up on it. "We have to somehow get this thing off of you. . ."

Naomi first went for the bottom and pulled the tank top upward until it got caught on her heavy flesh. Her position gave her a poor grip for getting it around herself and over her head, and all she managed to do was both reveal and jiggle her underboob. As she did so, the pink halos around her nipples showed and light showers of milk shot southward, manifesting as streamlets that further wet her leggings and the floor.

"It's not working," Naomi pouted.

Macy thought. "I can see that." The straps on the burdened girl's shoulders were so thin and stretched that they dug into her shoulders. Not a wrinkle was visible on the shirt except around the sides and back where the signs of wardrobe malfunction were already appearing. With each move Naomi made, tiny popping noises could be heard; a premonition.

"But we don't have a choice. Unless we find a way to cut it off you."

"But that's wasteful. . ."

"That's the least of our worries."

There was nothing sharp in a bathroom, though, and time was dripping just like Naomi's nipples. It would be a fight, but the tank had to come off from the bottom. Macy came even closer and bunched up the bottom of the shirt so she could get a good grip. On the count of three, both girls hefted upward and the tank top budged just slightly. They did so again and it lifted Naomi to her tiptoes. A windy gasp came out of the girl, coupled with a shivering moan as she let the air out again. It took everything Macy had to not propose on the spot, as that was the single most adorable sound she had ever heard come from a girl. Instead, she gave a concerned look.

"Snagged my ni-nipple. . .," Naomi clarified.

Macy looked and saw that the two bumps had fabric hooked around them. She delicately lowered her fingers and teased the fabric away, revealing two large bumps that were actually. . . still uncovered? The area was raised, but they bore slits instead of bumps, and the softest flesh of all seemed to be bulged up around the area. Macy recognized cutely inverted nipples when she saw them. Lines of liquid came tickling from the small hollow space once they were revealed, her leakage building to a greater quantity with time.

"We've got to try again," Macy said.

Naomi agreed. Counting again, Macy and Naomi hefted upward and made significant progress but also sent Naomi's giant sacs of breast into long, steady bounces. They slapped hard into one another as the tank top evolved into a crop top with how much it showed. Except, a crop top would normally show off the stomach. Naomi's showed off the bottom halves of her beach ball eclipsing jugs. With one more yank, the shirt came all the way up and a sea of girl flesh popped free, smacking against Macy with weight and force. She steadied her stance and her arms came down to catch the flanks. She swooned as the twin beanbags filled her palms and bulged between her fingers. Naomi sighed as if the job was finished, but it was only just beginning. They were only taking a break for her teacher to have a staring contest with two feet of cleavage.

The bulging fronts of Naomi's rack were nudging Macy's thighs, leaking profusely. The top of each boob was about two feet across, and their volume was immeasurable even for an 'expert' like Macy. Thinking back, the only way a top like that could have fit on her body was if she had been grown into over time. The thought of that exhilarated Macy, and unconsciously she let herself bounce Naomi around in her arms. The flesh sloshed this way and that like a waterbed but twice as fun. How long had this girl been denying herself? Students had a week off before finals so the last time they had met face to face was two weeks ago. To think that two weeks of milk were backed up in the body of a cute, sexy brunette.

"Alright, so you're out of the top. Now time to get to the dirty work," Macy declared. The dirty work was her favorite part, of course.

Naomi took a step and faltered. Once she steadied herself she took another and her knees shook about like boiled spaghetti. Those walnut eyes rolled over to Macy again and she got the message without having to say a word. Arm around her waist, Macy escorted her student over to the toilet on the opposite side of the room, very aware of how right it felt to be at her side. Once the white porcelain was beneath them, the women assumed what had become a natural position. Macy stood behind and allowed for Naomi to brace her back against her. They then leaned forward together and would begin to milk. The differences this time were clearly on both of their minds as they went. For starters, Naomi had never been this big and could manage with a sink at the sizes she was before. Also, unsurprisingly, her knockers were darned heavy.

When Macy leaned forward and pressed her body against the smaller girl's back, Naomi took a dive forward. Her hands slammed against the wall above the commode and her hips rolled backward into Macy's quick grip. This new position had Naomi's tits brushing the edges of the cold material beneath her, casually bobbing against one another only partway affected by gravity like twin asteroids. Her plush ass and velvety leggings pressed back and landed right on top of the V where Macy's legs met. It was ever so pleasant having such a jiggly bum pressed against her crotch so tightly, and Macy swooned at her view as well as at the feeling. Not only that, but her hands were holding on to two womanly hips which meant she had a good reason to cradle such perfect bows of womanhood in her fingers while she waited for the two biggest boobs on Earth to stop slapping at one another.

Macy felt the need to ask again if Naomi was fine to go.

"Th-they're just. . . it's harder to move around than I thought."

"You were about to try to sit at a desk and take a test with these things. Now you get why that wasn't the wisest decision," Macy shrugged.

Naomi's back dipped and she curled her head to look over her shoulder. "Mhmm. I won't let it get this bad again."

"I hope you don't," Macy said, opposing what she knew she actually wanted. In fact, what she was craving was to give her little cow a stern swat on the bum for being so clumsy. The rest of her life was going to be milky, so it was in Naomi's best interest that she form a better relationship with her tits. But it was in Macy's interest that she didn't. She was loving this, as manipulative as it felt to admit. She had gotten a triple portion of what she was used to which were usually images and videos behind a screen and in the moment she realized that the real thing beat out the web one-million to one. She itched to emulate those videos, those stories, and those images with real action on a real milky girl. "But as long as you're here, I'm going to help take some of the burden," she said, allowing some small glimmer of hope for herself.

"Thank you, Professor Green," Naomi chirped.

"Macy's fine. I think we're well beyond a first name basis at this point. Now then, let's get to work."

Naomi cracked a grin and let her head lower. Her chin met her collarbone and she closed her eyes, breathing deeply. "I'm ready, Macy."

Naomi's hands remained braced on the wall. As it turned out, her blimps were at a perfect angle to fire away straight into the bowl below. Macy twisted her body to the side slightly, balancing herself just off to the right, and wrapped her left hand under her adorable student. She wiggled her palm between the under-cleavage and applied some pressure to Naomi's right breast from below. There was no way she could reach the nipple and it was probably too sensitive anyway, so she focused on what she could realistically stimulate. Spread fingers from her right hand were on top and she created an overly meaty tit sandwich. When she pressed, the boob started to plump out horizontally and Naomi sucked a sharp breath inward. The sound of water filling a bathtub echoed off the walls as the first jet mixed with the water below.

Looking over Naomi's shoulder, Macy found that all of the contents were where they needed to be. Sure, the shot was a little messy because of the nipple inversion, but her jugs were so massive in the first place, and they dangled just above the bowl so that there was nowhere for the milk to spill. The only eventuality was to have the toilet overflow. Macy inspected the new level and gawked. A dopey grin appeared on her and she was beside herself with glee. The bowl was full.