Sharing the Dorm Room with Emily

Story Info
Emily indulges my foot fetish while her boyfriend is away.
5k words
4.73
25k
48

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I noticed my breathing become a little heavy as I tried to stealthily sneak glances over at Emily. Truth be told, this was something I did a lot of these days, as Emily had gotten used to hanging out in mine and my best friend Lucas's dorm room. It was our second year of college, and it seemed to me that she spent more time in our room than her own.

See, Emily and Lucas had been dating for over a year at this point, and while we were fortunate enough to get rooms next to each other on the same floor, the college didn't exactly let boys and girls room together. Emily's assigned roommate Jessica was a total asshole as well, frequently "sexiling" Emily away from the room for long stretches at a time.

Not that I minded, of course, Emily was a trusted friend who was always welcome to hang out whenever she wanted. It wasn't like she was the only one of our friends to spend a significant amount of time in our room.

It was during one of these "sexiling" times, around 8 in the evening, that Emily awkwardly knocked on our door. That wasn't unusual in itself, but Lucas had gone away for the weekend to visit his parents. I paused my video game and peered through the peephole. Seeing Emily, I immediately opened the door.

"Hey, what's up Em?" I asked her. She was standing in the doorway looking more than a little annoyed. She had her phone and her charger in hand, wearing her usual dorm attire of shorts and a long-fitting T shirt. She had her tied up in a bun, which she almost always did. I never understood why, I thought she was absolutely beautiful with her hair down, but for some reason she just never untied it.

Still, she was pretty in her own sort of way. She was very short, at just about 5 feet even, and she had a hidden sensuality about her that belied her normally tomboyish look.

Upon hearing my question, she stepped past me and entered into the dorm room. She plopped herself down on Lucas's bed and said, "Hey Jason, Jessica kicked me out of the room again, her stupid boyfriend or whatever is staying the night. I know it's super awkward, but do you mind if I sleep in Lucas's bed tonight?"

She and Lucas slept in his bed together all the time, so it wasn't exactly too out of line to suggest. I replied simply, "yeah, sure thing."

With that, she started browsing the internet on her phone while I went back to my video game. After about 20 minutes of this, I decided to start my usual routine of weekend drinking. I wandered over to my fridge and pulled out the bottle of vodka that was sitting in there, courtesy of Lucas.

Deciding to be courteous, I asked Emily, "do you want to drink a little? It might make the night go by faster?"

"Yeah, sure, pour me one, thank you!" she said.

I did as she asked and took 2 shot glasses from the little cupboard above the fridge. Next to the one plastic bowl and the box of Easy Mac, the shot glasses were a college dorm room staple. I pulled out a little end table that I kept at the foot of my bed and brought it in between mine and Lucas's beds.

Lucas kept his bed raised high, while I liked mine lower to the floor, so Emily jumped off of Lucas's bed and brought over one of the desk chairs to sit at the end table. I poured her shot and handed it over before doing the same with mine.

"Cheers!" I said, as I raised my shot glass to hers.

"Cheers!" She answered in turn. We both drank our shots, and while Emily was almost a foot shorter and 100 pounds lighter than me, she was way better at downing her liquor. She laughed at me a little as I struggled to keep my shot down.

"Come on, you can do better than that!" she teased. Taking the hint, I poured another shot for us both, downing it a little easier than last time, but not by much. Emily was still a hardened pro at it.

"I'm bored," she said to me, "do you want to watch a movie or something?" Honestly I was hoping to get back to my game, but at this point the alcohol was the main attraction anyway, so I simply said "Yeah, that sounds good."

I picked a random comedy off of Netflix as she sat down in the chair next to my bed. I sat up against the wall on my bed, with us both facing the front side of the room where me and Lucas kept the TV. She kept pouring herself shots as we watched the movie, perhaps a little faster than was responsible. I found myself keeping pace with her for no particular reason, probably to not get made fun of again.

Which brings us back to me stealing glances at Emily. As I said earlier, she was wearing a loose-fitting T shirt, which from my side view, allowed me to see a fair bit of her cleavage, almost down to the nipple but not quite. Normally this wasn't something I would do, if only because Lucas was around to prevent it, but with us being alone and under the influence I couldn't help myself. If she noticed me brazenly attempting to look down her shirt, she didn't seem to react.

After a little while, she shifted around in her seat a little, and brought her legs up to the side of my bed, resting her feet a little to the right of my stomach.

This would normally have been an innocent shift in her seating position, but what she didn't know was that I had a pretty huge foot fetish. I couldn't believe my eyes as I stared at her feet and bare legs quite literally inches away from my body. She had this habit of scrunching her toes in and out, driving me absolutely wild. I only wished that I could see the soles of her feet this close up as well.

I had always thought Emily had cute feet, but examining them up close like this, I found them even more adorable than I thought. Her feet were a little on the smaller size, at a size 6, which was appropriate for her small stature. Her toes were unpainted, to my disappointment (she always kept her fingers painted), but the way the little digits moved back and forth was so fucking sexy.

I was struggling to hide my growing hard-on from her. I moved my pillow over to my crotch, hoping to pass it off as me just wanting to rest my hands there. Again, if she noticed, she didn't say anything, as she continued to watch the movie. I guess I'm just being paranoid, I thought. After all, would most girls just assume I had an erection from looking at their feet? It's not like she just flashed me her tits and I needed to cover up.

In any case, she drank yet another shot of vodka and continued to sway and wiggle her sexy little feet right in front of my face. At this point, we were both more than a little drunk, so using all of my available brainpower I decided that it would be a good idea to try and give her feet a massage. If I tried to do it nonchalantly, I could pass it off as natural, I thought.

Unlike my other charades, this one didn't go unnoticed. As soon as I grabbed her left foot and started messaging it, she turned her head to look at me and say, "Jason, what the fuck are you doing?" Her face lit up with surprise, but she didn't yank her foot away.

"Uh, I'm so sorry Em," I stammered out, my face blushing beet red. Maybe because of my own shock, I did not move my hands away from her foot either. "Sorry, I wasn't thinking, I just absentmindedly fidgeted with my hands and-"

"No, Jason, it's alright," she interrupted. "It's okay, I was just surprised, that's all. It feels nice." She looked like she was debating with herself in her head. She did this for just a quick second before continuing, "you can keep doing it, I don't care. It feels good."

This time it was her turn to blush, trying to pass off the suggestion as an innocent gesture between friends. Following her lead, I kept messaging her foot. I was honestly in heaven, kneading my fingers into her soft soles, messaging each of her cute little toes individually. I could feel her scrunching her toes between my fingers, and the movement almost made me explode in my pants then and there.

Hoping that she was oblivious as to the sexual nature of my enjoyment, I switched from her left to her right foot and repeated my motions. Honestly, I had no idea how to give a foot massage, but winging it apparently did the trick on her. Every so often, I could hear her exhale, and she even gave me a few encouraging words, usually some variation on "that feels good" or "nice" or even "so good."

This went on for about the next hour, me enjoying the feeling of fondling her sexy feet, her enjoying the feeling of getting a foot massage from a close friend.

This would have continued indefinitely, but during a quiet scene in the film, we began to hear the wall behind us creak and thump ever so slightly. It was the wall that separated mine and Lucas's room from Emily and Jessica's. Obviously Jessica and her boyfriend were having a good time.

We tried to ignore it and continue with our movie and foot massage, but eventually, we started to hear the faint sounds of moans and exclamations from Jessica on the other side of the wall. It wasn't loud or obnoxious, but we both definitely heard the cries of "oh yeah, right there! right there!" and "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!"

There was a weird tension in the air between Emily and myself. My foot fetish was already making the situation sexually charged for me, and adding in the sounds of sex from the other side of the room was a recipe for making sure that I was aroused as possible. I continued to work Emily's feet, and perhaps it was just my imagination, but I could have sworn that her toe scrunching became more frequent and frenzied.

It was about an hour and a half at this point, and the movie was winding to a close. We kept up our arrangement throughout the movie's credits, and when it was over, we both sat in silence, not sure what to do next.

It was Emily who broke the silence. "Jason?" She asked. "Jason, do you, like, have a thing for, um, feet?" It was obvious that she was embarrassed to even ask the question.

If she was embarrassed to ask, then I was doubly embarrassed to answer. How could I answer that truthfully, given that I had just spent the better part of 90 minutes furiously groping her feet? I started to stammer out, "What? No, no, like I said, I just liked to fidget with my hands." Even I could admit that the excuse was flimsy.

"I mean, I'm not stupid Jason, you put a pillow over yourself and then massaged my feet for, like, the whole movie. Even Lucas wouldn't do that if I asked."

I had to admit she was right. Even with both of our attempts to normalize the situation, there was no getting around the fact that friends don't simply give each other hours-long foot massages. I said back to her, "Well, I guess..." and started to trail off.

"It's okay if you do," said said, smiling warmly, "I'm not gonna get mad at you or anything, I just want to know."

"Yeah, I do have a bit of a thing for feet."

She started to giggle, which stung a little bit, even if it lightened the mood a touch. "I'd say you have more than a bit of a thing!" she teased, lightly kicking me in the shoulder with the foot not currently in my hands.

"Yeah, I guess," I said sheepishly, smiling back at her. I enjoyed that kick more than a friend should have, but I didn't tell her that. It was probably alcohol-induced, anyway.

"So, like, what do you like to do with feet anyway? Is it like the same thing as like, touching a girl's chest?" She seemed genuinely curious as to how the whole thing worked.

"More or less, yeah," I said nervously. I just admitted to Emily that rubbing her feet like I was currently doing was akin to fondling her tits. She didn't seem to react in any meaningful way to that.

"So what do you actually, like, do with them? I've heard some guys like to lick and suck on them, and some even want us to touch their dicks with them. Is that true?"

This was getting way more explicit than I was expecting, so I didn't quite know the best way to answer her. I decided that a clinical answer would be best. "Yeah, that's called a footjob, apparently it feels really good."

I was getting very, very worked up. Emily had to have noticed, my breathing was becoming heavy and the words came out a little more exasperated.

"Hey Jason?" Emily asked, looking up at me from her chair with doe eyes, like she couldn't believe she was about to ask something.

"mmhm?" Was about all I could manage to get out in response.

"Well, it's just, your foot massage felt really nice. I know it's probably weird to ask, but, like, if you wanted to, maybe, use your mouth..." her entire face went completely red at that, "...you could do that if you wanted."

I was absolutely dumbfounded. "Wait, what, really?" I asked in disbelief.

"If you want to. Lucas thinks feet are disgusting, but I really liked it when you touched them. As long as you don't tell him we did this, you can use your mouth on them..."

I stared at her for a little bit, making her shift around in her seat, before simply saying, "okay," and getting up to move to the other side of the bed.

As I removed the pillow from my crotch to get up, Emily noticed that I was sporting a pretty obvious erection in my shorts. She looked at it wide-eyed for a second, gasping a little bit, grabbing my attention. I looked at her, and she asked, "is that because of my feet?" I nodded at her, and she just smiled and brought her chin to her chest in response.

I went to the other side of the bed, facing Emily as she propped her feet up near my face. This was the first time I got a good look at her soles. They felt so soft while I was giving them a foot massage, and they looked even sexier than they felt. She had a pretty high arch, so her soles had a nice curve to them, with a little wrinkling from how she had them propped up on the bed.

I stared at them for a little bit, before moving my face right up to the point of touching them. I hesitated for a moment before Emily took the lead, bringing her left foot up to my forehead, and dragging it down past my nose before inserting her big and second toes into my mouth.

I could have just about died when she did that. I sucked on her toes, moving my tongue around each one individually, savoring the taste of each toe and the gaps in between. They tasted just a little salty, not entirely unpleasant, but their warmness was what aroused me the most. I especially loved when she wiggled her toes inside of my mouth, the feeling of the soft flesh moving around in my mouth pushing me to the edge.

Emily began to moan just a little as I worshipped her toes. They began as slight whimpers, little acknowledgments of any sensation on her feet at all. As I switched from one foot to the other, they gradually became more sexual in nature, morphing into softer variations of the same cries we heard from Jessica earlier. She tried to hide it from me, I think, but I could hear her mutter "oh god! Oh yeah, right there!" under her breath as I slid my tongue around her toes.

Then, I switched from her toes to her soles. I brought both of her feet together, and starting from her heels, I kissed all along the bottoms of her feet, planting wet kisses between the folds of her wrinkles, slurping on the foot sweat that had accumulated as the result of my prolonged massage. I took in the slightly musky scent of her feet as I covered every inch of them in my saliva.

Once Emily had decided that my worshiping had gone on long enough, she pulled her feet away from the bed. Worried that we had gone too far, I asked her, "Is everything okay?"

I sat up on the bed, once again exposing the tent that had formed in my shorts. Emily stared directly at it as she thought. "Yeah, it's great," she said, pulling her feet back to the ground. Her face was red and she was breathing heavy through her nose. It was clear to me that she was feeling the same arousal from our foot play as I was.

"So what's wrong?" I asked innocently, knowing what was wrong was that she was in the middle of cheating on her boyfriend with their best friend and roommate.

She gathered up the courage for a moment before saying, "Jason, it's so wrong, I know, you can't tell Lucas that we did that!" A fear lit up in her eyes as she pleaded with me.

"I won't Em, Lucas doesn't ever have to know, it'll be our little secret." I said to her, trying to calm her.

"It's just, well," she stammered, "would you want to... maybe... "

My heart dropped right to my feet when she said that. "Want to what, Em?" I prodded her.

"You have to promise, Lucas will never know, it's a one-night thing!"

"Holy shit." I answered blankly at her, considering the gravity of her proposal. "Are you sure?"

"Please, Jason, I need this! I've been so fucking horny all night!"

"Okay," was all I managed to get out once again. With that, Emily rose from her chair and climbed up on to the bed to face me. She rubbed her hand down the side of my arm, looking at me with desperate eyes. She bit the bottom of her lip seductively.

"Em..." I said, and took the moment to bring her close to me and kiss her. She brought her hand up to rest upon my shoulder as her lips met mine, slowly teaching each other's at first before she opened her lips in invitation.

I took the hint and began to reach out my tongue toward hers. As we kissed, our tongues danced around each others' and the kiss got sloppier. She reveled in making the kiss as wet as possible, like her desire had left her unable to do anything else besides absolutely ravish me.

After a moment of that, I swooped her up and brought her down flat upon the bed, putting my weight on her as we continued to make out. She put her hands on the sides of my head and brought her legs up to wrap around mine. Despite the fact that we were making out and that I had just tongue-fucked her feet, the intimate skin contact of her legs wrapped around mine excited me in a different way.

After a few minutes of kissing, she began to tug at my shirt, attempting to pull it off of me. At her angle, this wasn't really possible, so I assisted her and took off my shirt. Still kissing her, I began to pull Emily's shirt off of her as well. We broke our kiss for just a moment as I lifted her shirt off of her torso, revealing her breasts to me for the first time.

Her breasts were absolutely gorgeous. They weren't the biggest in the world, I'd estimate a B or a C cup (I've never really been able to tell by sight), but on her tiny frame they accentuated her body perfectly. Even tough she was lying on her back, they kept enough of their shape to entrance me. Her nipples were hard and pointing up at me, almost as if reaching out for my attention.

I took the opportunity to move my kisses from her mouth, down her body, to her chest. I took each of her nipples in turn into my mouth, swirling my tongue around each one, eliciting a loud moan from Emily as I did so. Feeling bold, I ever so slightly bit on them, which drove Emily wild. She thrust her head back into the bedding and dug her fingers into my bare back.

Emily's movements and sounds were turning me on so hard, to the point where my cock was about to rip right out of my shorts. She eventually was able to focus enough to notice, as she looked up at me and said, "Do you want me to take care of that for you, Jason?" I bit a little onto her right nipple in response, bringing forth another piercing moan from her. "Okay, I get it, let me take a look at it."

I began to remove my shorts as she said, louder than the had been, "NO! No, let me do it!" I smiled and laid back a bit, as Emily took her feet and started sliding them up my legs.

"Oh god, Em, that's so fucking hot. Your feet are so sexy!" I told her. She brought her feet up to my shorts, gliding them across my strained cock, curling her toes around the waistband.

"Oh Jason, you're so hard for me! I hope your cocks feels as good on my feet as it does through your shorts..." She winked at me and began pulling at my shorts with her feet. She did an admirable job, though I did need to help her out near the end. Eventually, we freed my cock from my shorts, and though it wasn't the biggest in the world, measuring in a just a little over 5 inches, I was the hardest I ever was in my life waiting for Emily to begin her footjob.

12