Sharing the MILF List Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,189 Followers

She nodded, only opening her eyes to look at me after her hips stopped moving. "Gawd, Sonny! I am so turned on! Did you see the . . . "

I kissed her again. And then withdrew from the room, leaving the door ajar. The candles which lit the dim room flicked with my passing and the light heaved. I padded, naked through the Honeywell house to the kitchen. I guess I got over my reluctance to be naked in someone else's house. Sammy had a pair of flipflops by the door which I slipped on to go into the garage. My mother sat in the car, illuminated by the diffused light from the garage window but nothing else. I padded around and opened her door.

"Sonny?" She asked, turning her head towards the sound.

"Yes. This place is perfect for what I have in mind."

"What took you so long?" She put out her hand and encountered my bare leg. "Oh. Oh!" She said and smiled. She moved a hand over towards my cock and I backed away. I was going to let her taste another woman on me but I realized soon enough that it would ruin the surprise. Surprises. All of them. I pulled away from her and helped her out of the car. I pressed her against the car and grabbed the red scarf from the seat. I wiped off my cock with it.

"Come with me, Mom." I said softly. "Have you ever been fucked blind folded before?"

She shook her head. Her breast bobbed like billowing sails in a gusty wind under the tight, white sweater. I caressed them for a few moments then closed the car door and led her by the hand to the stairs.

"Mom, we cannot use the bed or anything. I am going to do you on the floor of someone else's house. Suck me till I come, then get me hard again and I will fuck you. Okay?"

She was speechless, panting with anticipation but she nodded.

I led her carefully through the house, down the hall to the door to Alissa's room. I pushed it open. Alissa sat on her bed, staring at me. I moved to the side and let the light from the candles and the dying day fall on my mother's face, watching Alissa.

The black woman's face expanded with shock and something else which I chose to call lust but I could not be sure. She was naked on the bed, shackled so the gasp that cut the atmosphere was surely unintentional.

"What was that?" Mom asked.

I kicked the door. "Nothing. Come on." I maneuvered her into the room and closed the door, the 'clunk' echoed. Mrs. Honeywell sat completely still on the bed. I led my mother to the space between the bed and the vanity dresser and stopped her. The dresser had a small stool. I moved it away and then turned to my mother and kissed her. Her arms went around my neck and she kissed me back. Her body seemed alive with tension and arousal. Her hips slapped at me like lapping waves, easy, calm but insistent and constant. Her lips were soft and luxurious and the moment I felt them part and the tip of her tongue touch me, I lost track of where I was. One hand clinched her ass and I turned her so her back was to Alissa. My other hand ran under her white sweater and onto the cool skin of her back.

Mom sighed into my mouth. I continued to kiss her, sucking at her lips and running my tongue against the roof her mouth. She grunted when I squeezed her ass cheek. I caressed her bare back inside the sweater till I broke the kiss. She was panting and I was breathless myself. I took hold of the sweater and pulled it up her body, hooking for a moment on her boobs before shifting it around them. Her arms extended up, giving me the pose I needed to remove it. I moved her around to face the bed and bent to kiss her right breast. She moaned as my lips feathered along the slope of the breast. I circled and then found her nipple and gently lapped at it with my tongue.

"Oh Sonny! Oh gawd, Sonny, how you make me feel! Oh yes, suck it please, suck it!"

I didn't. I moved to the other and repeated the performance. Mom's body swayed. I straightened and looked over at Alissa. She was staring at us, her hands completely limp in the shackles, her hips flexing up and down in a slow, measured rhythm. Her eyes met mine and she swallowed. I returned to my mother's tits, this time kneeling and kissing her tummy and up between them before finally tonguing her nipple again. Mom grunted and pressed her body at me but I moved to the other breast and immediately fastened my mouth over the nipple and sucked it hard.

"Aaaaeeeeyaaahhh!" Mother cried. "Oh, Sonny!"

I sucked her hard and she nearly fell. My hands were on her hips and I steadied her. Then I put my hands to her hips and pulled her pants down, a pair of purple sweat pants together with the panties underneath them. I pulled off her sneakers and socks. Then she was naked. I stood, still with the red scarf around my neck and moved behind Mom. I pulled her hands back and began to tie her wrists.

"Sonny, what are you doing?"

"I am going to tie you up." I said.

"Oh." She said.

I had expected more reaction, more objection but she said nothing. I wound the soft cloth as I had done with Annie, around her wrists and forearms and tied it off below her elbows. I glanced behind me and saw the stool and my plans all changed. I moved close to my mother, hands on her hips and began to kiss her neck.

She crooned. "Gawd, Sonny, I love it when you kiss my neck. I am so wet. I want you inside me immediately." She arched her back and her ass caressed my crotch and cock. We were both bare and my drizzling cock painted the cleft of her ass. She shuddered. I ran my hands around her and then clasped both breasts and she shuddered again, more intensely.

On the bed Alissa's head was sagging but her eyes remained on us. Her hips continued to hump the dry air. She lay back on to the pillows and the bed creaked. She froze.

Mom did not react except with a grunt when I pinched her nipples with both hands. Her head dropped back onto my shoulder, her fluid body coating me like paint.

Alissa opened her legs wide and I could see the glistening film on her bare pussy. That pose, however, proved unsatisfying to her and she closed her legs and began to rub her thighs back and forth together, seeking some stimulation beyond what her eyes and ears afforded her. She lay back and watched as one of my hands eased across my mother's belly, down into the mound above her pussy till a finger grazed her clit. She yelped and jerked in my arms. I ran a finger up and down the lips of her pussy. She muttered in the daze which enveloped her, talking to her passion and bargaining with my teasing fingers. Her hands and arms were behind her, clinched between us but her ass continued to grind against me.

I pulled away from her, leaving her writhing in the room's cooling air. For a moment I thought she would bend over right there and I would have to mount her. But slowly, carefully, she got to her knees, almost losing her balance a time or two. Then, she opened her mouth and became still.

I moved close and pivoted her a little so Alissa would be able to watch my cock enter the open maw that would suck me. I was shivering with excitement. Alissa's eyes were glazed with arousal and she kept licking her lips while her thighs massaged her pussy. I took light hold of my cock and painted Mom's lower lip with it. She touched her tongue to the end and then flattened it and held still. I lay my cock on the tray of her tongue and her mouth closed.

Alissa groaned on the bed but Mom groaned at the same time so she did not seem to notice. Mom sucked me into her mouth, pulling at my cock till it was half its length past her sealing lips. She laved my cock with her tongue and then pressed her head forward and my cock slipped all the way down her throat. My mother exhaled and pulled back, letting my cock free of her sucking mouth. She licked and kissed at it, careful not to lose contact. She did it all by feel and without hands while she teetered on her knees. I steadied her a time or two before bending a little to grasp one of her nipples and squeezed it hard. She sucked me fully into her mouth again and this time she blew through her nose and swallowed around the end of my cock lodged in her throat.

On the bed, Alissa was motionless, staring with rapt attention and frozen delight.

Mom began to furiously suck at my cock, blowing and inhaling through her nose as she sucked at me and then the orgasm flickered near me, a blinding crash which closed my eyes and then it flashed and I was coming. I gripped Mom's shoulders and pumped my cock into her mouth and throat. She swallowed and swallowed and swallowed, massaging my cock with her mouth and throat with such pleasure she must have extended my climax. Finally, the jerking in my body stalled and Mom relaxed her hold on my cock enough that I could pull free of her throat and mouth. I picked up her sweater and swiped her mouth and tits, removing the gobs of liquid that had bubbled around her lips and run down her chin.

My mother sat back on her heels. Alissa was grunting on the bed and Mom was turning her head as though she were listening. I waved at Alissa but her eyes were closed. "Mom, that was great!" I said. I helped her to her feet. She swayed and pressed her boobs against me, sighing with the contact. "Now for something completely different!" I muttered.

"Anything, Sonny. So long as you mount me soon. Gawd, I am gushing. I am going to stain the carpet."

"I doubt the owners will mind much. If they catch us, you have to fuck them all."

Mom merely moaned at the thought as I turned her around and pressed her to her knees again. I pulled the vanity stool in front of her and tossed her sweater over it. "Lean over this, Mom. I have a surprise for you." She felt the square, four-legged stool with a plush cushion under her belly and bent over it. She found her balance and then lifted her ass. I think she anticipated something besides what was coming. I stepped to the nightstand and picked up the paddle.

Alissa hissed on the bed, gasping and then sank back into the pillows, the chains clinking with her movement.

"What was that?" Mother asked, turning her head.

I stepped to her ass and brought the paddle down hard on one cheek. "Our audience."

Mother shrieked, as much from surprise as pain. "What the hell, Sonny! What are you doing?"

I struck her again but this time she did not scream. I was gentler perhaps so all she did was grunt. "You remember I told you about fucking Mrs. Honeywell?" I struck my mother's ass again.

She hissed and then dropped her butt, laying fully on the stool now, her hands pulled up and out of the way at the small of her back.

Alissa stared, her face a mask, so far beyond shock that it seemed to be pulled out of shape into something without expression, unresponsive but conveying her astonishment now repeated anew. She was far past her normal capacity for wonder, affected in another fashion beyond the sight of a man getting his cock sucked by his naked mother on her bedroom floor while she watched naked from her own bed.

I struck my mother's ass again and this time she moaned. "Alissa told me something that fascinated me. She wanted me to spank her ass and then roll her onto her back and fuck her with her ass steaming hot from the spanking." I struck my mother's ass again, but harder.

"I have never beaten a woman's ass. Or fucked her after she was spanked, for that matter. I thought I would do that for her. I wanted to practice on someone and Mother . . . . " I bent down and kissed her straining back, on the shoulder blade while caressing her breasts. " . . . I thought of you." I struck her again, very hard this time.

Mother shook when the blow fell. The paddle made a satisfying 'thwack' on her ass, like the crack of a shot. "Mom, have you ever been spanked and then fucked?"

Mother shook her head. I struck her again. "Mother, have you ever been spanked and fucked?" I struck her again.

"No. No. NO!" Mom cried. "I struck her again. "Oh, gawd no!" She screamed. Her body seemed to quiver and then her torso lifted and dropped and her hips hammered downwards. "Sonny, please touch me. Fuck me, Sonny! Oh gawd I never imagined!"

I struck her ass again. "Neither," I struck her again. "Did," I struck her again. "I," I struck her again, harder each time. Then I dropped the paddle, got behind her, dividing her legs and pulled her ass higher. My cock found the gushing entrance to her pussy and I shoved into her, sinking a few inches before her spasming pussy stopped my descent into the depths of her pleasure.

"Gawd, gawd, gawd!" Mother chanted. "Come, come, cumminnnnnnggggg!" She shrieked. At the end of her chant, she gasped for air and I shoved forward, entering her tight, wet pussy further. Mom grunted and dropped her head and her body quaked, jerking and shivering, balanced precariously on the little vanity stool. "Oh fuck me, Sonny!" She entreated. "Jam your cock all the way into me. I want to feel your prick pierce my body!"

I pulled out, SOB that I am.

"Oh gawd!" Alissa groaned from the bed.

"What?" Mom said, trying to focus through the throes of ecstasy.

I waved a hand at Alissa and moved away from my mother's parted thighs. I struck her ass an awkward blow and she merely grunted. "Oh gawd, your cunt is great. I am going to turn your ass red and then fuck you on the floor."

"Yes. Beat my ass red." She echoed airily, intoxicated by this encounter with the boundaries of her own sexual arousal.

I struck her ass, very, very hard. My mother screamed a real scream of pain but laced around the 'yesssss' which was her intended meaning. "Mrs. Honeywell would like to try this." I struck my mother's ass with the paddle. "Do you think she would like it?" I moved the paddle to my other hand and struck her cheek with my open hand. The smack was different and my mother's ass rose with the impact. I left my hand on her skin, caressing her for a moment. I could see liquid flooding her thighs.

"I, I, I . . . ." Mom grunted. She was lying full on her belly which made everything difficult including talking and breathing.

I struck her ass with the paddle, then with the open hand. She groaned.

"I think, I think she will, will love, love it!" Mom managed.

I struck her with an open hand. Then again, once on each cheek.

Mother grunted.

"Oh Christ!" Alissa whispered.

"Christ, oh Christ!" I echoed. I struck my mother with the paddle, once twice, three times on the same cheek and then equally in quick succession on the other cheek but not hard. Then as hard as I could with one hand on each cheek.

"Aaaaiiiiiiiahhhhhaaayaaaahhh!" Mom screamed when my palm struck her ass.

I massaged her flesh. It was warm but not hot. I glanced over at Alissa. She had her head back, eyes closed and her hips were flexing and her thighs clinching. Her lower lip was caught in her perfectly white teeth and she was making little grunting noises. I struck mom with the paddle hard several times till she began to wail. Then I danced over to Alissa and pinched her nipple till her eyes opened. Her eyes were glazed with lust. I put a finger to my lips and she simply shook her head. A sigh whistled past her lips but mom was still squealing.

I returned to Mom's ass and beat her several more times till she was crying continuously. She either could not hear or did not understand that Alissa was grunting and whimpering on the bed. But while I beat my mother's ass, Alissa avidly watched, her head turned, eyes opened while her body twisted and twitched.

I pulled my mother to her feet and she staggered. I unfastened her arms and pulled her down to the floor, first to her knees. I got behind her and entered her. She screamed but pressed her ass back against me, sheathing my cock in her pussy completely in a single stroke. Mom grunted and came as soon as I was securely socketed in her. A secure socket, the phrase suddenly had a whole new meaning for me.

"Back. On my back." Mother muttered, her head down between her arms. I withdrew from her pussy. Her ass was shining scarlet, mottled and hot. I rolled her onto her back. She shrieked when her ass made contact with the carpet. I pulled her sweater from the stool and found her ass lifted above the floor so I easily slipped the sweater under her. I pushed her legs apart and she lost strength and her ass dropped, contacting the floor again. I mounted her then.

My mother screamed the whole time my cock was sinking through her boiling flesh, pinning her burning ass to the floor. Once I was firmly seated in her cunt, she lifted her legs and locked her ankles around my waist and began to hump up at me, pistoning my cock in and out of her or body with incredible speed and skill from her position on her back.

"My gawd!" Alissa said, staring down at us.

I bent forward over my mother's body and began to kiss her breasts. I marked each one with a large bruise which made her roil through another orgasm. Mom seemed to be flowing with them, a river of pleasure, broken with rocks of climax which frothed the flow and made her shudder with pleasure. I found her lips and the kiss we shared stilled us both for a time. Balanced on my elbows, I kissed her tenderly while Alissa watched. Mother's legs remained up and her ass was slightly lifted off her sweater. When I realized she was sparing her ass, I lay down fully on her and clasped her ass in both hands and began to fuck her.

Mom exploded. She screamed. She pleaded. She begged. She cursed. She came and came and came! Then finally, in the wash of her constant orgasm, I came also, filling her completely, pounding her pussy over and over again with load after load of my come. Then exhaustion took hold of me at the same time Mom relaxed. Her legs fell, her arms released me. I pulled out of her and rolled to the side. She pulled the blindfold back into place.

"Gawd, Sonny! What you do to me!" She wheezed. "I do not know what to think. I never imagined . . . I never imagined!"

I helped her to her feet and then walked her out of the room. Watching my cum ooze down her legs, watching the rolling of her hips made me want her again. My own mother! Very few guys are lucky enough to have a true MILF much less actually get to give her the fucking finger of fate like I just did. In the garage, I pushed her down onto the hood of our car and entered her again. She moaned as I pumped into her. After a couple minutes I pulled out. "I need to get our clothes. Stay here." I said.

"Like I could move." She responded.

Certain things just catch the imagination and you pursue them till reality smacks you in the face or, or, or till something else replaces it. When I presented my well-coated cock to Alissa, she tasted it with just the tip of her tongue then closed her eyes and licked me clean. Then she sucked me into her mouth. She sucked me part way and then sucked hard, trying to satisfy the longing in her loins by proxy. She failed, released me and looked up at me.

"Fuck me. Please Sonny, I need it. Now. Put your cock in me."

"Do you want an audience?" The question was calculated to break the fuck trance which controlled her and it did, at least in part.

"Please, enter me. Mount me, Sonny! She is your mother! That is your mother, you just fucked!"

I glanced at the clock. Seven ten. I got between Alissa's legs and slipped my cock completely into her wanton, grunting body.

Alissa sighed and started to lift her legs to lock me in place.

I pulled back and out of her. "Mom is in the garage. Do you want an audience or not? If not, I have to go."

For a long minute, Alissa stared at me. "You fucker. What sort of situation is this? Audience and have your mother know I am a twisted, desperate woman fucking her son or wait here, shackled and hope you get back before my own son comes home and finds me this way? You are not going to release me in any case, are you?"

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,189 Followers