Sharing with a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my friend took a seat, Ann's sexy legs held me close to her pelvis, forcing my cock as deep inside her as possible. Her breasts, damp with sweat, pressed against my chest as I fucked her. My lips and tongue played with her ear and neck, moving up to her lips. Those gorgeous, piercing brown eyes looked into my soul as we made love on that couch, undeterred by the presence of our friend who sat nearby and watched. Ann sank her nails into my back and moaned, kicking her legs straight out as I gave her one hard thrust after another deep into her womanhood.

It wasn't long at all before I could sense the climax building up inside Ann. Her nails sank deeper into my shoulders and her legs wrapped back around me, her ankles pressing hard into my lower back while her breaths became shallower. I continued to pump hard in and out of her the best I could within those tight confines until at last my wife began to moan, quietly at first but louder and louder with each passing second. I heard Pat congratulate me as I kept on nailing my wife, who begged me to keep going through moans as her orgasm persisted. The longer we've been married, the longer her orgasms seem to be, and this one was another exhibit for that theory.

Once Ann finally came down from her climax, she relaxed her arms and legs and allowed me to pull out. I was very close to my own orgasm, but Pat and I weren't finished with my wife just yet. As Ann caught her breath lying on the couch, Pat and I stood beside her, not at all concerned that we were both naked and sporting wood. We briefly discussed the next plan of attack and then moved forward with it. As much fun as the three of us had already enjoyed, we were all especially excited for the next stage in tonight's activity.

Pat sat on the end of couch, and Ann dutifully straddled him, both of her knees on the cushion on either side of Pat's thighs. Pat effortlessly sheathed his cock inside my wife, who sank down to his balls and leaned forward as far as she could, her boobs just below Pat's chin. She grinded her hips, he pussy massaging my friend's dick for a moment as I stepped up behind them. Like a good friend, Pat spread my wife's ass nice and wide for me and leaned himself as far back into the couch as he could, allowing Ann to lean a little farther forward and thus exposing her back end as much as possible. Seeing her filled pussy, stretched-out taint and open asshole was arousing enough for me, but it wasn't satisfactory enough to stop me from guiding my cock into that tight, sexy ass and poking it in, inch by inch. Ann moaned and cursed but stayed still, Pat remaining motionless as well, giving me the chance to focus and thrust deeper and deeper into my wife's butt until I was balls-deep in her, just like Pat was.

Ann cried out loudly in response to being double-penetrated, both her holes filled with cock. Pat praised her and slid his hands up to the sides of her boobs, waiting for me to begin thrusting in and out of my assigned hole before he did the same. With a little communication, we were both sawing in and out of her, taking turns penetrating her, albeit slowly at first as we worked through the delicate art of double penetration.

I had fantasized about double-penetrating Ann long before we first did the deed almost a year ago. The times we have done it, which are never frequent enough, it has lived up entirely to the hype. While it takes patience and focus to get it started, once you're in full swing, nothing in this world is more fun, and nothing is sexier than my gorgeous wife with two hard cocks sliding in and out of her, filling her ass and pussy. This moment was every bit as surreal as the rest. I held onto Ann's ass cheeks, keeping her lubed ass spread wide so I could fuck it, slowly building up speed. Beneath my soulmate, my friend kept pace with me, spearing Ann's pussy each time I pulled back in her ass. My holding her ass open allowed him to move his hands back to her side boobs, gently holding my wife in place as our hard dicks poked and prodded both of her holes. As we grew more comfortable in our position, we thrust faster and faster in and out of her like pistons in a well-oiled machine. Before long, we men were giving my hot wife the stiff, hard fucking her sexiness required while all three of us were moaning uncontrollably with indescribable pleasure.

As Pat and I double-stuffed my wife, she held onto the back of the couch and cried out. My buddy and I were slamming pretty hard in and out of her now, and I had a pretty good view of Ann's sexy holes taking as good a pounding as they'd ever taken from two men. The air around us was so hot that we were all sweating. The gleaming of Ann's tan flesh as Pat and I sawed in and out of her made the Italian goddess look even sexier as we shared her in this blissful, steamy threesome.

As soon as I felt my balls begin to well up, I slowed to a stop, focusing very carefully to hold of my orgasm just a little longer. Before our climax, I wanted to flip Ann over and sandwich her in my favorite position. I pulled out of her ass, and Ann was panting right away in an effort to catch her breath before we dominated her for one more round. I actually took a quick break in the adjacent bathroom to clean up a bit so as to prepare my penis for Ann's pussy after being in her ass. Better safe than sorry. The break allowed enough time for Pat to flip Ann around and for the two to work Pat's cock into her tight asshole. By the time I was back over at the couch, Ann had all of Pat's cock deep inside her shitter.

Because of the divorce, it had been a while since Pat had enjoyed any real action. I imagine he never thought his next sexual exploit would involve both his friend's wife and anal. He was clearly well pleased to feel the insides of Ann's butt with his cock, where I had been just a moment ago. As I joined them on the couch, Pat shifted so that he was lying against the armrest now, keeping Ann parallel to him with her impaled on his cock. Once they were situated, Ann smiled devilishly at me and spread her legs wide, giving me access to slid in between my buddy's legs while Ann rested her ankles on my shoulders. I don't know how Pat felt about our incidental contact, but after more than half a year of sharing my wife, I didn't even notice it myself. I was too focused on pressing the head of my prick into my wife's pussy and slowly but surely sinking inch after inch of myself into that wet and wonderful - and now insanely tight - fuck hole.

I held Ann's legs against my chest, and she smiled up at me with a wicked expression on her face as Pat and I began to pump in and out of her holes. My hands were on her ankles, and Pat secured my wife against him by holding onto her tits. As we held her in place, we thrust back and forth at a deliberate but steady pace, taking turns sinking into the beautiful woman. Moans and grunts leaked from her mouth as we double-penetrated her on the couch, filling her to capacity as her tight holes clung to our manhood.

After a few minutes, I pushed through Ann's legs and lay down on top of her. Pat had moved his hands down to Ann's hips in preparation of my pinning her between us, and moved his head to her left shoulder while mine settled in near her right. My left hand gripped the couch while the other fastened on her boob, pressed between her chest and mine. Ann kicked her legs straight out and held them there for a moment or two while Pat and I sandwiched her between us, pushing in and pulling out of our respective hole and alternating thrusts as we did so. Ann's hands sank into my shoulder blades again, and she moaned in my ear as she was smushed in the middle of all this man flesh.

After another moment, Ann wrapped her legs around me too, holding me as close to her as possible while I slammed in and out of her pussy. Our sweat mingled together, and Ann groaned and cursed as she took the two cocks in her holes over and over. Each time I pushed into my wife, I felt my buddy's cock slide against that thin membrane as he pulled out of her ass, and each time I pulled out, I felt him slide back in. I can't help but admit it was a really good sensation, made possible because of the sex goddess that was trapped helplessly in the middle of this sex sandwich. Pat and I grunted and moaned as we continued to double-fuck the beautiful brunette woman between us for as long as we could.

"You've been a naughty girl," I said into Ann's ear as she took our dicks.

"So naughty," she said, barely able to speak over her breath. "Punish me." Her words spurned me on even more, making me nail her cunt even faster. Beneath us, Pat kept up for the most part, but our synchronization did lose a step toward the end as we recklessly drilled my wife's holes to our hearts' content. At last, Ann begged me to cum. "Wherever you want," she moaned. I pushed myself up, preparing for an orgasm but getting one last gaze at those amazing holes with a cock sliding in and out of each one.

"Even your face?" I always wanted to ask before giving her a facial. I rarely got to do it because she gets nervous about getting stuff in her eyes. Tonight, though, was about showing her off to my friend, and a double facial was the best finale I could think of to that end.

"All over my face," she said. As soon as I had her permission, I pulled out of her twat quickly, eliciting a playful laugh from Ann. Without needing direction, Ann climbed off Pat, his cock popping out of her ass, and dropped to her knees on the rug in front of the couch. Pat hurried to his feet, and he and I stood in front of Ann, beating off and pointing our well-used cocks at that very pretty face. Ann closed her eyes and smiled wide, awaiting her facial.

I got off first, aiming for the lower portion of her Ann's face so she didn't have to worry about her eyes. I painted her cheeks, chin and that sexy mouth with a big helping of my seed until it was dripping down to her neck. Some of it splashed onto her boobs before I was done, which was just about the time that my friend moaned and blasted Ann's left cheek with his jizz, giving her face a second coating that was streaming down her neck by the time he was finished. Not to brag, but we covered her with enough cum that you could have convinced someone that it had been three or more people that had finished on her. Needless to say, Ann was wildly amused by the time we done spraying her down.

Pat was over-the-moon with satisfaction once we were finished. Ann was pleased that she could open her eyes without difficulty and I was happy for her knowing that not only did she have a blast satisfying two men simultaneously but especially that she undoubtedly felt incredibly sexy, which she deserved to feel all the time. We took the next couple minutes to sort out our clothes and get dressed. Ann went to the bathroom, and I led Pat upstairs to give him that tour he had declined before. By now we were all pretty tired, so Pat got ready to leave just as Ann was coming up the basement stairs, her body still naked and her face cleaned as she carried her clothes and shoes in a pile.

"Hi boys," she said. I could tell she was beaming with self-confidence in her sex appeal. "Anytime you want to do that again, just let us know," she said to Pat.

"Abso-fucking-lutely," he said as he walked out the door. I let him know it probably wouldn't be "anytime," since Ann was going to be sore for a day or two as it was from tonight's bang, not to mention how we were often too busy for just the two of us to have sex, but we thought once a month would be a reasonable goal for threesomes. He said that would be perfect.

Ann was indeed sore for a couple days but said it was well worth it. It was really exciting to have someone we could trust on a deeper level and leave the door open for ongoing and more frequent sessions in the future. Pat told me later that it had definitely helped him in getting over his ex and even made him feel less pressure to move on and find someone else. Over the weekend, he texted me, "I'd be happy to do this for awhile. Just give me a time, and if I'm in town, I'm there."

12