Sharing With the Office Ch. 03

Story Info
The debauchery in the office only gets wilder.
7.1k words
4.63
25k
20

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This has been a fun little fantasy to write ('Fantasy' being the operative word, since that's all it is). And since I do listen to my readers, I've followed up with a few of your suggestions for this raunchy little tale. Hope you enjoy this one, too...

*****

Bone tired, I'd just got home, had a shower and flopped into bed, reliving in my head the wild day I'd had at the office. And let me tell you, what a fucking den of debauchery that place was turning out to be.

I couldn't believe how insatiable the women I worked with really were. I'd never seen anything like them, even in porn flicks. Some of the shit that went on there, was straight up crazy.

And I'd soon realized, that although I'd initially been hired to learn the ropes to step into my grandfather, the company founder's shoes one day, that I'd essentially become the office fuck toy, working in an office chock full of horny desperate women.

Not that I was complaining, because what young guy in his right mind would ever bitch about working in a place with nothing but pussy from the time he walks in in the morning, till it's finally time to head home again, usually with my balls milked bone dry.

But today, even by the kinky standards I'd already experienced working at this place, I thought things were getting a little wild.

I'd no sooner walked in at nine o'clock when I was told that my boss Kay wanted to see me in her office. I knocked before I entered and when she said, "Come in," once I stepped inside I just about shit.

Kay and her identical twin sister Pam were both standing by her desk, gloriously naked, wearing naughty little grins. And seeing them standing there licking their lips without a stitch of clothing, I couldn't believe how hot they looked. Both of them were still really good looking women, even in their forties, with their long dark hair trailing down their slender backs, and their bodies so toned and tight with really nice big racks. And their nipples were standing so hard and erect all I could think of was getting my mouth on them for a taste.

"Not so fast," Kay told me, as I grinned and started to make my way across the office to join them for what I knew would be a pretty amazing double header, since I'd learned by now that they both loved to get things rolling by sucking me off. "We want you to strip for us today, Chad, so we can enjoy seeing that amazing body of yours being bared to us inch by delectable inch."

Of course, I didn't have a problem with that, since I'd been naked around the office almost as much as I'd been dressed.

So, I smiled into their eyes and did as they asked, and began to unknot my tie, tugging it over my head and playfully flinging it around in the air before tossing it aside. Then, keeping my gaze locked on theirs, seductively swaying my hips I slowly began to unbutton my pale blue dress shirt, baring my rock-hard abs to their eager gaze.

Once I'd spread my shirt open, I took my time smoothing a hand down over my well-muscled chest, and then lower, over my six pack. Then I sucked in a breath as I slipped it into the waist band of my slacks all the way down to my boxers where I straightened out my long hard friend 'Dick,' smiling as I watched them both gasping as their breasts really began to heave.

I cocked an eyebrow as I popped the button on my slacks, enjoying the way their eyes went big and round and both them began to eagerly lick their lips, knowing that my twelve inch fuck pole was about to make an appearance. As I slowly lowered my fly, the ladies both leaned in breathlessly and stared, anxious to get a look at the monster I kept tucked in my pants.

And by the time I'd lowered my fly, the two of them were practically hyperventilating they were so eager for a peek at my long, hard pussy melter.

Once I'd let my pants drop to my ankles, I kicked them aside, and got rid of my shoes and socks, till I was standing in just my clingy black boxers with my pulsing cock hard as steel slightly poking out at the top. Just to tease them a little, I ran my hand up and down over my shaft, smoothing the bead pre-cum over the tip with my thumb and said, "Is this what you want, ladies you want to see my cock?"

Both of them quickly nodded, and I swear I could actually smell the essence of their arousal filling the room, and knew by now that their tight little pussies had to be dripping. The better to fuck them, I decided, since my cock was one big mean fat bastard, so the juicier I got them, the easier it would be to give them the pounding they were both begging for.

Watching them hold their breath as I slowly peeled my boxers down over my hips, they both covered their mouths and gasped as 'Dick' sprang free, flopped out and pointed right at them, as though taunting them to come over and have a lick.

And no surprise, they were on their knees in a heartbeat, grasping for a taste of him. Kay instantly wrapped her lips around him, moaning with delight as Pam dipped her head and began to hungrily lash my balls with her tongue, lapping at them like a hungry little kitten.

And I just rolled my eyes, pleased as fuck that I'd accepted this job as I stared down and watched as they worked my dick like it had never been worked over before.

I flexed my hips, groaning deep in my throat, as I twisted my fists into their long dark hair, guiding them to where I needed them most, while barely able to believe how crazy this whole thing was, walking into a double header the minute I'd walked in this morning. And I hadn't even had time for a coffee before I found myself fucking my boss's mouth, while her twin was happily mewling as she suckled at my balls, lashing her tongue all around them, and even slipping a finger into my ass for a little added stimulation, that naturally had me groaning even louder.

Nothing like a little anal penetration first thing in the morning to wake you up.

Fuck me, what I perfect set up this was, I decided looking down at the pair of them down on their knees, looking up into my eyes, their big tits heaving as they blew the hell out of my cock. I really didn't think it could get much better than this, it all just felt so insanely good to have two red hot beauties going cannibal on my hannibal.

And, Jesus did Kay ever know how to give head. Sucking me back insanely hard, her lips stretched tight around my girth, till I could feel the tip hit the back of her throat and even start to push down toward her stomach. Then grazing me from balls to tip with her teeth, and licking all along my shaft, Kay softly moaned as she savored the muskiness of my dick filling her mouth, like it was the best thing she'd tasted. She had me so freaking hot, my knees were really beginning to shake, and I could tell it wouldn't be long before my balls would be ready to let go and fill that pretty mouth with a big fucking load of my juice.

But as I felt the familiar tingle run up my spine, I thought I should warn her that if she kept it up, I'd be shooting a pretty big load down her throat, probably even filling up her stomach, since the pair of them were getting my balls humming like bastards ready to blow.

I was the one shocked though, when instead of finishing me off, Kay let go of me with an audible pop and said, "Now, I want you on your back on my desk, Chad. I want to ride this bad boy, and Pam wants to ride your face."

Though I blinked, who the hell was I to argue? Not often a guy walked into a three way first thing in the morning. And the thought of fucking one gorgeous twin while the other one sat on my face so I could enjoy eating out her juicy little pussy, sounded like the kind of kinky shit I could really get into.

No sooner was I on my back, than sexy Pam crawled up on the desk and playfully wiggled her ass over my face till she had her dripping little cunt poised right at my mouth. And then I groaned as her twin straddled my thighs, took hold of my cock and whimpered at the feel of him filling up her tight little pussy, till I knew she had to be packed to the absolute max, she just felt so insanely tight.

Fuck, what a way to start the day, I decided as I dove in and began to lick and suckle at Pam's hot little fuck hole, while her sister happily bounced her sweet ass up and down on my thighs while she rode the fuck out of my dick.

Starting to sweat, I could feel my balls really beginning to clench with the way she was using my cock to get herself off, groaning and gasping as she fucked me crazy hard and deeper than I thought she could even take me.

You want to talk about a real life fantasy, I was living it in Technicolor, with two hot little pussies eager to make me come like I'd never come before, with one pounding my cock and the other apparently enjoying the ride of her life on my face, judging by the sounds that were coming out of her as I fucked into her deep and hard with my tongue.

And as Pam curled her body over mine, I reached up and cupped her incredible breasts in my palms, twisting her big pink nipples between my fingers till I had her squealing every bit as loud as her sister, both of them quivering like mad as my throbbing balls got ready to blow.

I just hoped we'd all come at once, so we could soak Kay's desk with a massive load of red hot juice, imagining it would be hot enough that I'd want to get a picture, just to remember how insane this morning had started out.

Thankfully, we'd determined we were all clean, so I didn't need to worry about struggling to roll a condom onto my unruly cock anymore. But knowing how good it was about to feel when I let go and filled Kay up with a shit-load of my seed that I knew would splash all the way to her womb, was only making my balls hum harder. She had me so desperate to feel her clenching tight around me as she let go and finally came, till she was soaking my balls.

But Pam, the one riding my face, was the one that started the ball rolling when she made me flinch by digging her long red fingernails into my scalp, as she threw back her head and yelled, "Oh, fuck, I'm coming so freaking hard, I think I'm seeing stars."

Her sister Kay cried out next as she ruthlessly pounded her cunt down on my cock, over and over again, like some kind of kinky pogo stick, custom made to get her off. Gasping, and pinching and twisting at her nipples, she threw back her head, and screamed, "Oh, fuck, me, too, and so damn hard, oh lordy, what a feeling!"

Relieved to see them both getting what they needed, I just groaned and drove my tongue into Pam's cunt, fucking her deep and hard as I dug my fingers into Kay's hips and thrust up inside her till I heard her gasp with how shockingly deep I filled her up. And as I felt my dick begin to pulse and shoot wave after wave of my seed deep into my boss's spasming pussy, my head fell back and my heart pounded as 'Dick' continued to keep on pulsing for what felt like forever, till I knew I'd filled her with every last drop I had.

When I tried to move, Kay's desk felt so sticky under my bare ass, I chuckled, knowing the three of us must have come so hard, we'd not only flooded the surface, but our mingled juices had to be dripping right down to the floor. And what an erotic thought that was, literally coating her office in a river of red hot cum.

Pam softly sighing, gratefully kissed the top of my head before she rolled off me. Then I was smiling up at a very elated looking Kay who was still enjoying sliding her pussy up and down on my cock, no doubt trying to drag out her orgasm.

When suddenly we all froze when the office door burst open and my grandfather's secretary Mavis came striding in, letting out a startled gasp the moment she saw the three of us, obviously up to some pretty kinky shit.

And I wondered, not for the first time, why the hell these women didn't lock the doors, if they knew we'd be getting naked and going at it.

"Oh, my god," Mavis said in her light Jamaican accent. "So, this is the kind of thing you do in here behind closed doors, have orgies?"

I quickly sat up and rolled off the desk, and noticed her eyes shoot open wide when she got a look at my cock, that I could feel was still semi-hard, even after the pounding it had just taken.

As Kay and Pam scrambled to put their clothes on, Mavis glared at them both, and said, "You two better make yourselves scarce while I deal with this young man."

Looking her over, I imagined Mavis had to be in her late thirties, and was still quite a stunner. Warm dark skin, big deep brown eyes, and the hottest curviest body I'd ever seen, with nice big tits and a gorgeous ripe round ass that made me want to sink my teeth in deep, never mind my cock.

She crossed her arms over her breasts, which I noticed gave her some pretty amazing cleavage as she narrowed her eyes and began to lace into me. "I'd heard rumors that you were up to no good down here, but once your grandfather discovers the type of nasty stuff you're getting into with all these ladies, he might just want to fire your ungrateful white ass."

Just the thought of being turfed had my eyes shooting open wide and I started to shake my head. No way did I want to lose this gig. Though it might not be a real job, the benefits were unreal, since I'd managed to get busy with nearly every woman that worked on the sixth floor. And where else would I ever find a job with a perfect setup like this?

I wasn't above grovelling if it meant I got to keep this uber sweet gig. So, I took a step toward her and did my best to look contrite as I said, "Mavis, I'm sorry. I know it looks bad."

"You think?" she said, her voice dripping with sarcasm as she clicked her tongue and shook her head, eyeing the load of cum still dripping off Kay's desk and splattering on the carpet.

Then she tipped her head and surprised me when she actually started to chuckle as she narrowed her eyes and stared long and hard at my foot long friend 'Dick.' "But I guess you make a lie out of that old joke, though, Chad."

"What joke?" I asked her.

"You never heard that joke: What's white and twelve inches long?"

"I don't know?" I said with a shrug, "What's white and twelve inches long."

She nodded at my cock. "The punchline is supposed to be - Nothing. But I don't think I'll be telling that joke anymore since you're living breathing proof that white cocks can be a good size, too." She licked her full lush lips and then began to smile as she remarked, "A really good size, if yours is anything to go by."

I took another tentative step toward her, and decided if it worked on my boss Kay that first morning I started here, it might just work on her. So, I said, "If you'd like, you can have a feel of it."

At first she didn't look too sure, but then she finally reached out and stroked her hand along it, and murmured, "Oh, it's so nice and big, and thick, too, huh?" Then she wrapped her hand around it and started to stroke me up and down as she murmured, "It makes a girl wonder what it would feel like, pushing inside and filling her up. I bet you could give a girl a good hard ride with a beast this size."

"You bet I could," I promised her, thrusting my dick in her hand just a little so she could imagine what that much meat would feel like buried in her pussy.

Mavis let go of me, and my heart sank since I thought she'd changed her mind and was going follow through and tell my grandfather what I'd been up to. But she just walked over and locked the door, then came back smiling into my eyes, with her big brown eyes full of mischief.

"I like it from behind," she told me. "And if you want to give me a few little slaps on the behind while you're giving it to me, I like that, too."

Huh, straight laced, dedicated Mavis liked to be spanked. I never would have guessed.

Just thinking about what we were about to do had 'Dick' springing back to life. And seeing as he was almost there, but not quite erect enough for penetration, Mavis kindly dropped to her knees and wrapped her lips around him and really started to suck. Like a freaking Dyson! And next thing I knew, my cock's hard as fucking steel and all I can think of is bending her over Kay's desk and pounding her pussy nice and hard, while giving that sweet booty of hers a few well-placed smacks.

Once she'd hiked up her silky green dress and tugged down her black lace panties, I helped her step out of them so I could part her thighs and get my cock just where I needed it, to give her the pounding she was aching for.

And fuck me, once she was bent over and naked from the waist down, my eyes rolled skyward, because Jesus, her ass was amazing. I just couldn't stop staring, and my cock was twitching like a bastard as I imagined the fun I could have with that. Big and round and beautifully full, with just a nice little jiggle, I wondered what she'd think of maybe letting me take that for a ride one day, too.

Once she'd spread her legs, I pushed a finger into her pussy, and she let out a throaty purr. "Ooh, that's nice," she said, as I filled her up a little tighter with two fingers and started to give her a nice little finger fucking to warm her up and prepare her for the fuck of her life.

Soon, with the way she was starting make some noise, eagerly pushing back into my hand, and with how juicy her pussy sounded, I knew she was ready. So I clutched my cock at the base and slowly eased the fat cockhead past her engorged pussy lips, till finally she was letting out an elated groan, murmuring, "Oh, yeah, that feels good - so good," as I slid 'Dick' deep inside her pussy.

As I thrust, I smacked her ass and laughed at the way she squealed, loving the way it bounced and jiggled as I fucked her nice and steady.

Letting out a deep hungry moan, Mavis reached between us and started to roll my balls between her fingers, so naturally I returned the favor, reaching around her, I circled my thumb around her swollen clit. And soon we were both groaning, flesh slapping against flesh over and over as I gave her the good hard pounding she'd asked for.

And fuck, she felt good, clenching me inside her so tight, it felt like she never wanted to let go. Before long, my balls began to tingle, and I whispered in her ear, "I'm clean, but I can pull out if you want before I come."

She shook her head and seemed to grasp me tighter inside her, obviously reluctant to let go. "I want it all," she told me. "I want to feel my pussy dripping with your seed, and then watch it slide down between my legs, so I can see with my own eyes what a cock that powerful can do."

Strange, she always looked so put together, and so professional, who knew she was such a dirty girl.

But it just felt so good to bend my knees and really give her tight little cunt a pounding. When she started to quiver, threw back her head, while I let out a desperate groan, the moment we both came, I just pushed into her deep and hard, thrilled at the feel of my balls exploding with 'Dick' buried deep in the depths of her body, convinced that she'd be dripping for hours after the load I'd just filled her with.

Mavis happily shook her ass and actually laughed after I took hold of my cock and pulled out of her. "Now that's what I call a good hard fucking," she told me, seemingly pleased about the nice hard ride I'd just given her.

Then when she turned around and parted her thighs, letting everything drip out of her, my eyes flared as I watched an absolute river of steaming-hot cum run out of her pussy, sliding down her thighs all the way to the floor, leaving big milky white splotches all over the carpet.

And wow, the other thing that got me was the fullness of her bush. I'd never seen anything like it.

These days, most women shaved their pussies clean as billiard balls, and I've got to say that hers looked pretty fucking hot all covered in a nice heavy matt of thick, curly dark hair. Without even thinkin, I reached out and began to pet her mound, I was so fascinated to see a woman's cunt au naturel, with no attempt to hide it, or sculpt it into anything like a landing strip, or some other dumb ass pattern, like a heart or a diamond. I slid a finger into pussy and smiled, feeling how slick she was, dripping with our combined juices. I teased her a bit with my finger, giving her a quick little fuck, then I pulled out and lifted it to my lips and as I licked it clean, I let out groan, blown away by the sweet taste of her pussy.

12