Sharkbait Ch. 31-35

Story Info
Sugar Cookies.
10.3k words
4.83
10.4k
26

Part 7 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
partwolf
partwolf
2,312 Followers

Amy was practically bouncing as we waited outside the training facility for the class to walk out. The same women we talked to at the luncheon were standing outside their cars with us. The fences and buildings kept the training area out of sight, so we could only wait. I looked at my watch, and it was nearly five.

We heard a loud shout, and a few moments later, the first men came out of the building. I hear other wives scream and run to meet their men, while I waited for Kai to come out. I saw him walking with three Petty Officers, all in their summer-white uniforms. "He's coming," I told Amy.

My best friend let out a squeal as Kai wrapped his arms around her and swung her around. As he was kissing her senseless, I smiled at the three guys with him. "Hi, I'm Vicki," I said as I extended my hand towards the closest man.

"Larry Owens, from South Dakota," the man said with a Midwestern accent. "This is Ricardo and Manuel Jiminez. They hail from San Antonio."

"A pleasure to meet you," I said as I shook the twin's hands. Larry was probably twenty, but the twins looked like they just graduated from high school. All of them were well-muscled, but not bulky.

"Thank you for taking us in," Ricardo said. "I can't wait to get some real food."

I laughed at this as they put their bags in the back of the SUV. "Oh, we will feed you," I said. "Climb in, and we'll get going."

Kai and Amy had finally broken apart, and he helped her back into the center seat as he sat on the passenger side. "We'll be home in fifteen minutes," I told them. Mykayla Kirk was right; all four fell asleep before we left the base. "He looks exhausted," I sent to Amy.

"We'll get him back." She leaned into her sleeping mate as I drove us back home. Makani and Noelani were waiting for us as I pulled into the garage. The men wouldn't move unless you made them. Amy kissed Kai until he woke up, but we weren't doing that. "Help get the guys on your side up and out," I told the twins.

I got Larry up and moving, but the twins took a little longer to get the twins going. When they were all standing, I made introductions. "Larry, Ricardo, and Manuel, these girls are..."

"Off limits," Kai quickly said.

I glared at him. "This is Makani and Noelani, Kai's younger sisters. They are seventeen-years-old and going into their senior years in high school, hence Kai's protectiveness. You can tell the difference because Makani has an earring inside her left ear, while Noelani has 'no' earring."

Larry shook their hands while the twins were smiling widely. "We're only eighteen," Ricardo whispered.

"I HEARD THAT," Kai said as he walked into the house.

"Come on," Noelani said. "We've got some food for you, and your beds are ready."

"I think I love you," Manuel said as he followed them inside. I had them hang up their uniforms, shower, and leave their dirty clothes in a basket in the hall. The men were used to moving quickly, so they were done in minutes.

The girls helped them eat pulled pork sandwiches and chips, and then Noelani brought out her surprise dessert. "I baked these special for you; Hammer said they were the best dessert for someone getting done with Hell Week," she said proudly. She opened up the tin, exposing the homemade treats. "Sugar Cookies!"

Kai almost choked on his sandwich, Larry just stared at her with his eyes wide, while the twins started laughing their asses off. Noelani was almost crying, thinking she did something wrong. "I'll eat your cookies any day," Manuel said with a grin as he reached for one.

"They look a lot better than the ones we get," Ricardo agreed as he took a bite. "Very good! Thank you, Noelani."

She looked to her brother for an explanation. "Kiddo, 'sugar cookie' has a different meaning at BUD/S. As a punishment, the instructors send you out into the surf. When you are soaked, they have you roll around in the fine sand until it is EVERYWHERE, and you look like a sugar cookie." I could see Noelani's ears getting red as she got mad. "The sand rubs against you the rest of the day, and it sucks like you can't believe. This Hammer guy was fucking with you."

"I'm going to kill him," Noelani said. "I thought I was doing something nice for you!"

"You did," Larry said. "They'll never turn me into a sugar cookie again without me thinking of you ladies and your special dessert. That dream will get me through the day." He couldn't stop yawning. "I need to sleep," he said.

Amy took Kai into their room, and I didn't expect them to come out for a day or so.

"Come on," I said. I led Larry to the fold-out single bed from the chair, and he was out as soon as his head hit the pillow.

"I hope you guys don't mind sharing this bed," Makani asked the twins as she led them to the fold-out sofa.

"Are you kidding? These accommodations are two kids short of normal," Manuel said as he pulled the sheet back. "Unless you join us."

"I think it's better for everyone if we don't," Noelani said with a laugh.

"Get all the sleep you need," I told them. Seconds later, they were dead to the world.

We finished eating and cleaned the kitchen, then headed out to the deck to enjoy the evening. "Don't flirt too much with those boys," I warned.

"They seem nice, and they're our age," Noelani said.

"But we won't do anything until we are of age," Makani said. "I wouldn't mind if they were our mates, though. They are hot as hell and would make great Betas. Plus, with human mates, we wouldn't have to change Packs."

I just let a sigh out. "Well, none of those boys are MY mate. I don't even know if Luna has granted me another yet," I said. "What are we going to do about Hammer and his joke?"

"I'm going to choke him out," Noelani said.

"Let's gang up on him," Makani agreed.

"Or we get Kai to help," Noelani continued.

I had an idea. An evil, twisted, wicked plan took shape, and the girls were excited to put it into play.

The next morning, we dressed and headed out on our morning run without Amy, who wanted to stay with her man until he woke. I set a good pace for the beach, where we stretched and did our yoga while waiting for Hammer to show up. When he said hello, Noelani burst out crying and ran towards the water. "I can't believe you did that," Makani said as she ran off after her twin.

"What did I do?" Hammer asked.

"She trusted you," I said. "She spent Thursday making cookies for the guys, and proudly served Kai and his buddies when they got to our place. Noelani's pride turned into a huge embarrassment as the guys refused to eat them. They thought SHE was playing a trick on THEM. They didn't even stop laughing at her when she started crying. She ran to her room and hid, not coming out until this morning. By the time we figured out what 'sugar cookie' meant, they were all asleep. Who knows what the guys from his boat crew think of her now?"

I could sense Hammer was shaken up by this turn of events. Noelani's sobs could be heard from the surf line as she played up her fake emotions. "It was a joke," he said softly.

"Hell of a punch line," I said as I walked off. "She's been crying all night." I joined the two at the surf line; they had listened over the link, so we didn't have to say anything. I pulled the two girls into a hug. "They'll be up later, and we'll straighten it all out," I promised.

Hammer looked ready to hand her the keys to his convertible if it would get her to stop crying. He approached her like a young boy about to get a whooping from his momma. "I'm so sorry, Noelani. I never meant for you to get hurt," he said softly.

"Hammer," Noelani said quietly.

"Yes?"

"They loved the cookies." Noelani grinned as she watched his jaw drop, then she took off down the beach before he could react. Makani and I took off after her, leaving Hammer taking off his shoes and yelling that he would get us. We weren't as easy to catch now, so we were a mile up the beach before he grabbed Noelani and started to drag her towards the surf. Makani jumped on his back and wrapped him up, while her twin dropped down and took out his legs. The three of them grappled for a few minutes while I watched and laughed. Finally, Hammer tapped out. "No hard feelings?" Noelani said as she helped him out of the shallow water.

"That is the LAST time I let tears affect me," Hammer said as they walked out of the water. We finished our run and calisthenics, and I asked Hammer if he'd like to come home and meet the guys. "No, they need this weekend to relax," he said. "Take care of them, ladies. I'll see you Monday."

We ran home and showered before heading to the kitchen to make breakfast. Our three guests didn't wake until they smelled the bacon. Makani took food into Kai and Amy's room for them while they ate all the eggs, bacon, and blueberry pancakes we prepared. "That was the best food I've had in six months," Larry said as he sat back. "Thank you."

"You're welcome," I said. "We're going to soak for a while after our morning workout. Care to join us?"

"Absolutely," Larry said for the three.

Makani grabbed some of Kai's extra Bodyglove swimsuits out of the hall closet as the two sets of twins cleaned up the kitchen and loaded the dishwasher. I took the cover off the hot tub and got the jets going before going into my bedroom and changing. "MODEST bikinis or one-piece," I told the twins. "We don't need them to suffer from blue balls all weekend."

"Fine," Makani said. "Ruin all of our fun."

"I'm trying to keep Kai from killing his classmates," I told them. I shouldn't have worried; the men kept their hands to themselves as we talked and relaxed.

"This feels fantastic," Larry said as he looked over at me. He was moving his back around on the jet, working the kinks out. "I'm so sick of the cold-ass water."

"Hey, at least you're used to the cold," Manuel said with a laugh. "We never got that cold unless we were going into the walk-in beer cooler in our Dad's liquor store."

"You made it through Hell Week," I said. "I'm proud of Kai, and I'm proud of you guys too. I know you don't make it this far on your own."

"Kai's a born leader," Ricardo said. "He's always joking around and keeping our spirits up. I don't know how he puts up with the teasing, though."

"What do you mean," Noelani said.

"It took about two seconds for the instructors to put posters of Kai and Amy's ads on the bulletin board," Ricardo said.

"And being married to Bootyglove comes up about every ten minutes," Manuel added.

"They call him Mr. Abs because of his posters," Larry added. "Or Paris, because he's a fashion model. Sometimes it's Arm Candy or Posterboy. Anything to try and get under his skin."

I just shook my head. "I suppose they're making comments about me, too."

Larry nodded. "Yeah, you aren't blind, so you're fair game. There are plenty of pictures of you around the base. You're a nice person, and an even more beautiful woman in person, though."

I blushed, getting out of the tub and wrapping a towel around my body. "Anyone need a drink? I've got water, orange juice, lemonade, and Coke," I said.

When I came back out, the twins were sitting on the edge of the hot tub, while the guys hadn't moved. I handed out the plastic bottles of orange juice. "What do you want to do today," I asked them.

Larry pointed at the lounge chair in the shade. "I'm going from here to there and back," he said.

"Sounds good to me," Ricardo said as he got out. He walked over to one of the loungers, set the backrest full down, and laid down on his stomach.

"Ricardo, your back," Noelani said as she saw the damage. He had bruises and scrapes on his lower back and down to his thighs.

"It's nothing," Manuel said as he took the lounger next to him. "We all get beat up."

Makani was already going inside to get the lotion Hammer had recommended to help them recover. She tossed a tube to her sister as she bent over Manuel's back. "I'm going to put some of this on you to help it heal," she told him.

"Sure," he said. The boys were in heaven as the girls rubbed the lotion into their backs, moaning in pleasure as the lotioning turned into a massage.

Larry looked over at me as he got out of the tub. "I'll give you a massage, but no happy ending," I said.

"I'll take it." I ended up straddling his body as I worked the kinks out of his back. Werewolf shifting sometimes results in bone and muscle issues, so we all learned how to move and massage things back into place as we grew up. I was digging my heel into a knot in his lower back when I looked over at the twins. "What?"

"They fell asleep," Noelani said. "So much for our seduction routine."

"You're too young for that anyway," I said.

"October is only a few months away, and then we can find our mates," Makani said.

"May Luna grant you worthy males," I said as I went back inside. "And feel free to find me a decent guy," I added to myself.

Ch. 32

Amy came out of the bedroom a few minutes after I linked her that it would be ready soon; she looked happy and freshly fucked. "How is Kai doing," I asked.

"He's still recovering, but that just means I do more of the work," she said.

"Eww. Keep it down today." She just smiled and got that dreamy look on her face again.

Kai came into the kitchen a few minutes later, sitting at the table. He looked exhausted, and I was sure they would be going back into their room after he ate.

I'd taken a third of the beef shoulder clod and shredded it, mixing it with BBQ sauce in the crockpot to heat up. My Unky Leo loved clod because you could get a twenty-five-pound shoulder, the part the butcher usually cut up into pot roasts, and end up with twenty pounds of meat. Wolves LOVED their proteins, and the long strands of beef with the smoke at each end were tasty. Kaiser buns, coleslaw, and baked beans completed the meal.

His three friends came in off the deck, stretching their bodies out as they did. I was watching the girls, as they checked the twins out while trying to hide that from their big brother. I tossed them Bodyglove T-shirts from my promo stash to put on before they sat down. "That smells amazing," Larry said.

"Beef clod? That's some home cooking, senorita!" Manuel smiled at Makani as he slid into the chair next to her, while Ricardo sat between the two. I prepared two sandwiches for each of the men, passing them to the table as the girls made sure their plates were full.

"I've always loved barbecue, and my Uncle taught me how to smoke meats. It was pretty common for us to plan road trips based on the barbecue joints we wanted to try," I said. "We learned a lot of the regional specialties."

Ricardo had taken cole slaw and stacked it on top of the beef. He took a big bite, nodding as he chewed. "Is this a homemade barbecue sauce?"

"I don't trust the ones I can get at the Exchange, so I made my Uncle's Texas Smoke recipe," I said. "Is it good?"

"Vicki, all barbecue is good," Manuel said. "I should have my dad hook you up with some sauce from the Mesquite Shack."

"I'll try anything once," I said with a grin. "I don't use much mesquite on my Traeger; it's easy to use too much and overpower the meat. I like using oak for beef and cherry for pork."

"With food like this, I'd marry you in a heartbeat," Larry said as he moved on to his second sandwich. "You must have a boyfriend around."

I felt a pang of loss but pushed it down. "No boyfriend. I thought I had a serious relationship in high school, but on Valentine's Day, I found out he was a cheating asshole. I've dated since, but nothing serious." He got a smile on his face. "And I don't need a boyfriend now. I've got a busy summer, then Amy and I start college."

Ricardo turned to Noelani, only to stop when he saw Kai glaring at him. "My sisters don't need boyfriends either," he said.

"You can't control their lives from BUD/S," Ricardo said. "They are young, kind, smart, and beautiful. Guys will be lining up for the chance to meet them." The twins just smiled at his words.

"It doesn't mean I have to like it," he said. "Amy tells me you are training with a former SEAL instructor?" He was eager to change the subject, and we let him. We talked about what we were learning in the dojo and our workout routine. "It's working; I have a tougher time pinning Amy down and having my way with her now," Kai teased.

"KAI!" Amy smacked him and chased him back to the bedroom.

"We won't see them until dinner," I said as I watched them go.

"What is it like to be a swimsuit model," Larry asked.

"I enjoy it, but there's more work than you think," I said. I told the boys about the long shoots, the constant pressure to be in top shape, and my growing fame. "Just going to the Navy Exchange is a two-hour trip now because of how many people recognize me."

"Enjoy it while it lasts," he said. "Fame can be fleeting, so get as much money and travel out of it while you can."

"That's what my Unce told me. My dream is to finish school and study sharks; I've got eight or so years of school ahead of me, and modeling is going to pay for it all."

Larry looked at the twins. "Are you two going to get into the business? Is that why you're here?"

Noelani just giggled. "We're here to help Amy while Kai is in training. We don't have a modeling contract, but Mercedes, that's the Bodyglove person Vicki works for, she has given us stuff knowing we get photographed in public with her. We don't have Amy's amazing ass, or Vicki's abs and legs."

"Well, I think you are perfect," Ricardo said as he put his hand over hers.

"We should clean up," I said as I tossed cold water on the budding romances. "Why don't you guys hit the hot tub again? You look like you could use it."

"Good idea," Manuel said. "We'll help you first." With the boys clearing the table, it only took a few minutes to put things away. We kept the crockpots with the meat and beans on low in case anyone wanted more later.

As I watched Ricardo and Manuel rub their partner's necks and shoulders while they sat in front of them in the hot tub, I realized that I couldn't get in the way of romance. They were big girls and knew what they were doing. I drew out more of their backgrounds as we soaked. Ricardo and Manuel wanted to be SEALs since they were six years old. Three-sport athletes in high school, they turned down scholarship offers to play soccer. Both graduated a semester early so they could get through boot camp in the spring; otherwise, they couldn't have started BUD/S until next year.

Larry had joined the Navy to get away from his dead-end hometown after his parents lost their ranch. He wanted to be the best of the best, and to him, that meant being a SEAL. He'd finished a year of college before deciding that wasn't for him.

We'd cooked in the tub long enough, I thought. "You should join us for our afternoon yoga session," I challenged them. "It will help stretch you out and get your muscles to recover faster."

"They won't be able to keep up," Makani said.

"Yeah, they aren't as limber as we are," Noelani said.

"We'll be fine," Manuel said as he looked at his brother. The three of us were laughing over the link as we set up the mats on the open portion of the patio, the lounges moved aside. We had to put three mats in front and three behind, and of course, the guys had to be behind us so we could teach them the positions. They tried hard to keep up, but it was harder than it looked.

Every time I looked at their damp swimsuits, I could tell exactly how hard it was.

The twins and I teased them mercilessly, both with our words and our bodies. I could hear the groans of frustration every time we went into "downward dog" or "standing straddle forward bend." After thirty minutes, the guys were begging for mercy. "Thank God, you three aren't instructors," Larry said as he sat down, his hand covering his excitement. "I've never hurt so good in my life."

partwolf
partwolf
2,312 Followers