Sharkbait Down Under Ch. 51-60

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you grazing animals on it?"

"No. I don't like fences, so I had them removed. The adjacent property still has the barns and the farmhouse, and they are all empty. I hired a man in town to maintain the property and buildings. If you wanted to use them, it would not take much work to get them up and running again."

Ready to use homes could help, but the home of my dreams was not here yet. "What about neighbors?"

"There are sheep stations to the west towards Port Jervis, but I'm letting this land go back to its natural state. It's too cool and dry here to farm, but the views are spectacular." I had to agree with that. "Even the local towns are small; Cape Jervis is closest, ten minutes away, but only has three hundred people in it. The nearest supermarket is an hour north, in the outskirts of Adelaide."

"What if we want to live somewhere closer to civilization?"

Alessandro shrugged. "If you decide not to take it, I'll work out a deal with the Government for it. They've been after me for years so they can expand the Park and add two more public access beaches. The Deep Creek Conservation Park runs the next six miles east along the coastline and three miles inland, so you'll never have neighbors on that side."

I'd never have imagined there could be such privacy and solitude still available on the coast! Sure, it wasn't the trees and rivers like Melbourne had, but there was a LOT of room here. It was three times as big as Leo's territory and far more remote. The canyons would keep the Pack well hidden from outsiders even without a lot of trees.

The helicopter landed on a raised part of the land above the retreat's 'modern' design, and we got out and started walking towards the main building. It wasn't one I'd pick for myself; It reminded me of a long pipe set on its side with its flowing shape. The retreat sat just below the hill's access road, with full-height windows and a full-length deck on the ocean side. It perfectly placed over a small beach where a narrow canyon along rocks and cliffs of the southern coast provided some shelter from the weather. There was even a space-saucer-like building on a post at the head of the beach. The development didn't match the natural formations of the area, making it stand out even more. The spaceship was over the top; it looked like aliens had left the whole development behind. "It's different," I said.

"It's not my favorite architecture, but it is clean and comfortable. The building has three luxury suites overlooking Sprigg Inlet. There's a path to the beach, and farther east is another inlet and private beach. Of the two kilometers of oceanfront in the parcels, there is only one more place with a beach. You saw Campbell Creek as we flew by, and it is the smallest of the three beaches."

Alessandro handed me a key as we reached the door for the suite closest to the ocean. "It's the largest of the three units and has a deck on two sides you can enjoy. The other two rooms have smaller kitchens and living areas but are self-contained if desired. The previous owners rented the property out, so most times, there would be multiple couples staying here, using this kitchen and the outdoor kitchen for meals."

The main living area had a tall fireplace, with windows and French doors leading to the deck. The view was unparalleled, no matter where you were. The king-sized bed sat across from the southeast-facing windows, and the two-person soaking tub in the bathroom had the deluxe view as well. "I love this place," I said as we returned to the living area. "So private and beautiful."

"Plenty of land for a Pack to run at night," Nicholas agreed.

"We thought you would enjoy some time alone for your honeymoon," Emily said.

Alessandro gestured for us to walk out again, leaving our bags by the door. "You don't have to decide anything about the land right now. You can spend the next three days here, exploring the land and enjoying your honeymoon. We stocked the kitchens, and there is an ATV outside and a Jetski down at the beach. You can get phone and internet access here, but the rooms have no televisions on purpose. It was a relaxation retreat, after all."

"I think I could watch the ocean all day long," I said as I looked out towards Kangaroo Island in the distance.

"Let us know if you want this land as a wedding gift or not, and take as much time as you need to decide. If you want to go a different way, then we'll give you a cash gift towards another property."

That brought up a sticky point. Seven hundred acres of coastline property couldn't be cheap. "How much is this gift worth?"

"The assessed value is just over six million dollars. The other option is five million in cash. Of course, with either option, gift taxes will take up just over two million dollars. You will likely spend just as much on building a home here big enough to meet your needs."

I didn't know what to say, so I just started crying. I was so overwhelmed by the generous gift. "Thank you," I said.

"Enjoy your honeymoon," Master Cyprian said. "If you wish, the helicopter can bring guests to join you tomorrow, and they can use the other two rooms. Call or text me, and I'll set it up. The helicopter will return for you at six PM on January third in any case." They walked back to the helicopter, and we waved as it took off.

Nicholas looked at me, his eyes filled with feral lust. "You have exactly one minute to be naked in bed, my mate," he growled.

I pulled off my dress, then took off my swimsuit, tossing them onto a deck chair. "Who's going to see us," I challenged back. I leaned over the deck rail and wiggled my butt while I looked out over the deep blue waters. The weather was perfect, still in the eighties with a breeze off the water. I could hear Nicholas pulling his clothes off while I listened to the sound of the crashing surf and the sea birds overhead.

I sensed his approach and waited for him to fill me. I'd been horny all day, and I could tell he felt the same. I fully expected him to take me hard and fast, sating his lust so the next times would be slower and more romantic.

I did not expect to hear the deck chair as he pulled it behind me. "I love this view," he said.

"It's beautiful here," I agreed.

I felt his hands move up the outsides of my thighs, gently teasing me and setting them on fire with the tingling sensations. "Whatever happens, do not move."

I felt playful. "Or what? You're going to spank me?"

I heard the smack of his hand on my ass a moment before the pain made it to my brain. Startled, I straightened up, only to have his hand smack the other cheek. "If that's what it takes," he said. "Trust me."

I leaned back down until my elbows were on the railing and waited. Nicholas's hands resumed their travels, and I jumped a little as his lips and tongue joined the party. He kissed each cheek, which still stung from his blows, making them all better. "That tickles," I said as his hands moved up the sides of my torso, then back down to the front of my thighs. He continued to tease and torment me for at least ten more minutes, and he never ONCE touched or licked me the way I begged him to. I was swollen and dripping, panting with desire for him, with only the ocean breeze cooling me off.

When he suddenly leaned forward and placed his face between my thighs and let his tongue circle my clit, I went off like a rocket. "NICHOLAS," I screamed into the wind. He used his hands to hold me in place as he plundered my treasures with his tongue, finding everything I had hidden from sight. He was using his long tongue like a sword, swiping it up and down my labia, then plunging it deep into my depths.

I was in heaven. Several times. The last time, when he pinched my nipples while nibbling on my clit, I squirted for the first time in my life. When I could see straight, I looked back to see him naked and ready behind me. "Please, love, take me!"

"As you wish," he replied. He rubbed the head of his large cock through my lips, getting it lubricated, then pushed into me with one hard thrust.

"FUCK YEA," I yelled as he went balls-deep. "Take me hard, baby. I want you to fill me up."

Nicholas didn't do what I asked. Instead, he pulled out so slowly I could feel every ridge and vein of his cock as I stretched around it. I felt empty when the head popped out before Nicholas pushed it back in just as slowly. He repeated this a few times before he started to speed up. I tried to take control by moving my butt back, but that just earned me a spank and a slowdown. "I said don't move," he growled after another hard smack.

My body was loving the treatment, as was my wolf. The little hussy was more than happy to be bent over with her mate dominating her from behind. I had to admit that my human side liked it too. I stopped resisting and let him take me how he wanted.

Two orgasms later, I finally got the pounding I'd asked of him. The sound of smacking flesh and the wet, sucking sounds of hot sex filled the air as he pressed me up against the railing and fucked the shit out of me. He finally shoved himself deep inside me, lifting me off the deck with his hips, and started filling me with his warm jets. I peaked again, my greedy pussy milking his shaft for every bit of sperm it could draw out.

Married sex rocked my world!

Both of us were breathing hard as he picked me up. Somehow, he sat us down on the lounge chair while keeping himself deep inside me. I leaned back against his chest, wondering how life could be any better than it was right now. "I love you, Nicholas."

"I love you more, Vicki."

I could have stayed there forever, but my stomach started to growl, then his cock popped out and unleashed the floodwaters. I looked down, mortified, as Nicholas laughed. "Go take a shower, and I'll hose this off before joining you," he said. "Then we can see what they left us in the fridge."

He joined me a few minutes later, and after a little oral encouragement, he took me again in the shower. I pulled on one of his T-shirts while he grabbed some thin shorts and a shirt and went off to the kitchen. "Jackpot," he said as he came out with two big steaks.

"Get that on the grill, and I'll figure out the sides," I said. I found some frozen potato wedges, then steamed some broccoli while it was baking. There were a dozen bottles of wine in the cupboard, so I poured a glass of Merlot for each of us as I set the table.

We ate out on the deck, talking about the incredible day we had today. "I could get used to this," I said as I looked over the waves.

"We should go out as wolves after dark," he said. "Run the property and get a feel for the place."

"I'd like that." I hadn't shifted enough in the last few months, and running for a fallen warrior wasn't like running with your mate.

We finished the wine as we watched the sun go down over the hills, then cleaned up. We stripped down and shifted, shaking out our fur. "Where do you want to go?"

"Let's check out the beach first." We followed the trail down to Sprigg Inlet, chasing each other in the sand and running in the surf. Heading up the other side, we got to a point about a hundred and fifty feet wide before cliffs went down to the next beach, which was slightly larger. I sniffed around the edge, finally laying down at the end of the point above the crashing surf. "This is incredible," I said.

Nicholas was breathing hard next to me after our game of chase. He looked at the point. "You know, if you were to build on this point, you'd have amazing views out of three sides of the house."

"Is it wide enough?"

"We could find out. Make it two stories to double the views, a little longer than wider to match the Point, but the vistas would be spectacular. Cliffs on three sides, overlooking two beaches, and miles of ocean in front."

I didn't know how to tell him that I'd fallen in love with this place, so I just agreed. Ten minutes later, he suggested we run the perimeter, and I reluctantly got up.

We returned to the resort two hours later, after checking out the border and the other buildings. One thing we agreed on was that we needed some independent advice. I made a few phone calls, asking my parents, Leo, and Adrienne to join us tomorrow at dinnertime with plans to stay for two more days.

Ch. 59

I woke to the most amazing feelings in the world.

My hands moved to touch the head between my thighs as my mate teased and licked at my slightly-sore lady bits. I cracked an eye open to see the blanket popped up around him, and behind him, the picture windows showed the ocean in the morning light. "Mmmmm," I moaned softly as his tongue moved slowly up to circle my 'man in a boat.' "Don't stop, baby."

He kept up the teasing as I woke up, working me to a very pleasurable orgasm that had me wrapping my legs around him and convulsing. When the spasms stopped, I let him go and flipped the sheets down to expose him. "You can wake me like that all the time," I said.

"Except when you wake me that way," he teased as he moved up my body. His cock had been up for a while and was raring to go. Moving between my legs, he found the spot and pushed forward until fully sheathing himself in me. "So good," he said.

"Gentle, I'm a little sore," I told him. We took our time making love, him on top for a bit, then I rolled him over and rode him. My favorite was reverse cowgirl, with both of us able to see the ocean view as we rocked together. I was building to a peak, helped by his fingers reaching around between my legs, and I started moving faster. "Cum with me, my mate."

I bounced on him for a few more strokes, then slammed down on him with a scream as my release came. He held onto my hips and pushed up, emptying his balls inside me. When the tremors ended, he rolled us onto our sides. When he fell out, he got up and went to the bathroom, bringing back a wet washcloth and a towel for me. "We made a mess," I said as I looked down at the wet spot we'd left. "The whole place smells like sex, and my parents will be here tonight.

"I'm sure there are fresh sheets around, and your parents expect the place to smell this way since we are newly mated. I'm sure there are fresh sheets somewhere, and I can open up the doors and air it out."

"I'll make breakfast while you do," I told him. I cleaned up and dressed, then went into the kitchen. It had dropped into the sixties overnight, so I opened the doors and windows to let the sea breezes through. I found bacon, eggs, and pancake mix and was cooking things up when Nicholas came out of the bedroom. "I can't get over these views," I told him as I flipped the pancakes.

"I know. What do you want to do today?" He came into the kitchen next to me, and I handed over the bacon duties to him. I loved that he knew how to cook and clean; I'd have to thank Dorothy for raising him that way.

"Take a look at the other buildings and the property line in the daylight? We could take the ATV out."

"That sounds good. Alessandro left a property map by the door. Maybe in the afternoon, we could use the jetski to explore from the water?"

Now THAT would be fun. We looked over the property documents as we ate breakfast out on the deck, building up our energy for the long day. "What is the climate here like?"

"You're right on the ocean, so a lot depends on which way the wind is blowing." He pulled up climate data on his phone, while I pulled up Miesville, what I was used to, on my phone. "We're in summer now, with January the hottest month."

"It's pretty dang nice for summer," I said.

"Unless the wind is blowing from the Outback and deserts north of us, the ocean keeps things tempered. Record heat is one hundred and eight, but most summers, we don't see a hundred." He flipped over to the forecast, which had crazy weather cycles. Today was going to be ninety-one, then the next two days in the sixties before a couple more days with highs in the eighties again.

"It's like Duluth up on Lake Superior; if you don't like the weather, just wait," I said with a chuckle.

"Our winter is cool, sometimes rainy, but nothing like what I see in Miesville. Record lows are just above freezing. If we want snow, we have to go to the mountains. With the wind and cool, it's lots of slickers and sweaters."

"It sounds a lot like the Pacific Northwest," I said. "Not as much rain. I can tell by the vegetation that this is a more arid climate."

"Cool, dry, and sunny isn't a bad combination."

I had to agree; my wolf preferred cooler weather to the hot tropics. "How far are we from your parents and the other Pack members in Port Lincoln?"

He snorted. "Not that far as the crow flies, but the helicopter is a LOT faster than the other options." He pulled up the map on his phone. "Seven and a half hours driving, IF you time the ferry ride perfectly." He showed me the map; you had to drive north through Adelaide, take a ferry across the Spencer Gulf from Wallaroo to Lucky Bay, then another three hours driving south along the west side to get home." He pressed some more buttons. "Heck, it's only nine hours to Melbourne."

"Getting a pilot's license is sounding better all the time," I said with a grin. "We should see if there's a suitable place to put in an airstrip or an airport nearby we could use."

"And a helipad." That would be easy, and we could put one near the house. "What about your school?"

He leaned back in his chair. "I don't think I can be a full-time medical student and an Alpha, especially with everything we have going on," he said. "Working with Leo while you finished the tour showed me just how much I need to learn. The Pack is more important right now."

Unfortunately, I knew just how he felt. My school had to take a backseat to my modeling and production work, and that was before I became Alpha of a scattered Pack. It was only going to get worse. "What are you going to do instead?"

He tapped on the table. "I've got a couple of options. One is to stay here and guide the Pack while you are filming in the States. Leo, Ivan, and Adrienne all volunteered to visit to help train me." I thanked Luna that they were so invested in us succeeding. I'd grown up learning about the Alpha position that Nicholas and the Southern Cross Pack just found out existed. "They also said I could fly back to the States with you and visit the Miesville and Stillwater Packs while you are at sea."

"I'll be gone for three months filming, starting in the spring," I said.

"I'd like to do both. I'd ask if Leo can help me here for six weeks, then I'd fly to the States with them and spend the last six weeks there. That way, we can take a vacation together before flying back home. Maybe Hawaii this time, to cut down the flight times?"

I smiled at that; Hawaii would be epic. Maybe I could film an episode there too? There was also San Diego, where I hoped to be able to film training with the SEALs. "We can do that."

"If I have time, I'd like to start taking business classes. I can do most of it from here by video and computer, maybe driving up to Adelaide when I need to be there in person."

"Not medicine?"

He reached his hand over and touched my hand. "You need help running Sharkbait Productions and the Sharkbait Foundation. We're going to be handling millions of dollars in assets and investments, plus you will be busy with the Pack and the Australian Council. Luna made me your mate so I could help shoulder some of this load you're carrying, and this is the way to do it."

I loved him so much, it hurt. I moved over, snuggling into his arms, and just enjoying the feeling of a mate who put me first. "Who do we leave in charge while we are gone?" We hadn't announced the structure of the Pack yet, as we were still working on the holdout families to get them to join us.