Sharla Gets a Surprise

Story Info
A dirty slut gets more than she was expecting.
1.1k words
4.27
8.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharla was beyond lonely. The thoughts that invaded her mind on a daily basis were almost over powering, consuming her mind despite every attempt to ignore them. She needed a night away, a night to clear her mind and completely let go. She didn't want to reach out to her past life but she knew it would be worth it in the end. The man who for years had been her no questions asked go to, her guilty pleasure. Sharla and Jon had always been there for each other in that way, and in that way only.

"Hey." she sent the message with shaking hands.

"Hey, long time no talk how have you been?" replied Jon.

...

"Lonley" she fished for the invite.

Jon already knew what they both wanted, "I feel ya, want to come over?"

Her heart instantly started fluttering... she wanted to feel his strong hands around her throat like so many times before, he was the only one who never treated her like she was glass despite her being 5'4 and only 120lbs. He took charge in every way and knew exactly what made her switch from sweet and innocent to his dirty little slut.

"Yes... I'll be over in 30?" She asked.

"Sounds good, I got a surprise for you" Jon was already planning the night in his head.

...

She was shaking with excitement when she pulled up to his house, although she had done this many times in the past Jon was always someone to look forward to and she so loved being his little toy for the night.

There was no awkwardness, no wasted time, he opened the door and they walked straight to his king sized bed. As soon as the door shut he had her pressed against it, his strong hand grabbing her hips and leaning into her sending her heartbeat pulsing throughout her entire body. He stood an entire foot over her and had the muscles of a true blue collar man bulging out of his shirt sleeves.

His hands moved down to grasp her legs right under her ass lifting her around him and onto the bed, grinding into her making her mind race.

"Are you ready for your surprise?" said Jon.

"I can't wait" she said thinking of what his mind could be wandering to...

"Stand up and take those clothes off like my good little slut" he commanded her.

She loved it when he talked to her like that, "Finally" she thought to herself, she quickly followed his orders.

She waited not so patiently as he riffled through his drawers, first he placed a black blindfold over her eyes hardening her nipples with excitement.

"Lay down, now" he demanded of her.

She could feel the cuffs tightening around her wrists and her ankles, spreading her legs apart so she was completely open for him. Knowing him she waited for the sound of his camera clicking, he liked taking pictures of her being his little slut and it made her even more wet. His rough hands slid up her inner thigh just barley touching her clit making her pull at the cuffs in response finding them even tighter.

"So, my surprise for you is that I actually have a girlfriend now." said Jon with a smile.

She semi- felt bad but honestly they had cheated on so many people in the past with each other it didn't really phase her much, for tonight she was his, what he did outside of that night was none of her business.

"That's okay" she said.

Jon was relieved to hear her say that. "Good, because she wants to play too, just lay there and keep your mouth shut like my good little slut and I promise you're going to love this" he whispered into her ear sending chills down her spine.

Her heart raced as she heard the door open, they had never involved anyone else but the anticipation alone was making her so wet.

She heard the door shut back and felt a soft hand drag across her stomach.

"She's all yours babe, you can do whatever you want with her" Jon told his eager girlfriend.

Jon's girlfriend Liz stripped down to her boyshorts and tank top. Watching his two sluts play Jon sat back and opened his camera on his phone.

Sharla could feel Liz's hands sliding up her thighs closer and closer to her wet pussy. Her soft touch was a new sensual experience, teasing her already wanting body.

Sharla gasped as she felt Liz's breath near her wetness. *click* went Jon's camera again.

Liz's pussy began pulsating at the sight before her, she tongued Sharla's wet mound just enough to make her squirm under her restraints.

Jon started recording his girlfriend as she stuck her tongue deeper into his little slut.

"You like her Liz? Isn't she a good little slut?" Jon asked stroking his hardened cock.

"Mmm she tastes so good Jon I want to lick her cum so bad" Liz panted, sticking two fingers all the way into the slut.

The slut heard Jon going through his drawer again followed by and unmistakable buzzing noise of her favorite toy.

She panted and pulled against her restraints as Liz clicked the vibrator on high and into her dripping wet pussy, shoving it forcefully in and out while licking her. Jon's cock was throbbing watching his little sluts. He grabbed Liz's hips from behind ripping down her boy shorts and slamming into her forcing her tongue and the vibrator deeper into Sharla as both girls let out a scream.

Liz began fucking the little slut with the vibrator harder and faster as Jon pounded into her from behind, leaving gripping marks on her hips. She could feel the slut building up to ecstasy as her breaths got shorter. She slammed the vibrators entire length into her dripping pussy as she reached up and took a handful of her bouncing titties into her hand.

"oh. my. god " screamed Sharla as she let go feeling a shudder run through her entire body as cum poured out of her.

Liz pulled out the vibrator and began licking all of Sharla's juices from her pussy as Jon pushed her face deeper into his sluts pussy. She let out a gasp as she came all over Jon's cock.

Jon turned her over and knelt over her face stroking his cock while she lay on top of the still shaking slut. She felt his warm cum all over her face and Jon's shaking leg beside her.

Neither of the girls could move from the excitement still pulsating through their bodies.

*click*