Sharleen's Sexual Adventures Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, I want you each to try to pull the other until they touch the post. At present each of you will be receiving ten strokes of the cane later on. You have ten minutes and I will take off one stroke each time you pull enough to cause the other slave to touch the post, that stroke being added to the other slave's total. There is to be no talking. After each touch you will reposition yourselves with the post in the middle and start again. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Mistress," we both chorused, thinking as I did so that this was a no-win situation. Even if I managed to reduce my score to zero, Jess would receive 20 strokes. More likely it would happen the other way around. The best and most even outcome would be for us to each cooperate and pull only hard enough to counter the other's pull, which would save our nipples as well as giving us ten strokes each. How to communicate that to Jess though?

"Time to start now."

I felt Jess pull against my nipples, causing the clamps to tighten and my nipples to stretch. I moved a little towards the post as she moved away, causing the clamps to loosen slightly. She took this as encouragement and moved back once more; she wasn't playing the game I had devised at all. If I moved forwards I would touch the post and receive another stroke for my trouble; if I remained where I was I would have my nipples cruelly squeezed and stretched. I moved and then touched the post. We repositioned ourselves as Harold kept score on a whiteboard.

It was quite obvious that Jess had played this game before and that her nipples were far tougher than mine. She had absolutely no intention of being caned and quickly pulled me to the post after each reset. Once I had 19 as my score, I basically gave up, saving my nipples at the expense of an extra stroke on my ass. So much for cooperative theories, I thought.

"Well done, Jess," said Mistress as she removed the cords from her clamps and led me to the caning bolster. I lay over the bolster as she attached the clover clamps to the floor with the cords, then spread my legs wide apart and attached my ankles to the straps so that I was on the tips of my toes. Any movement I made to straighten my body would result in my nipples being squeezed and stretched cruelly.

"Thank me and count, slave Shar," ordered Mistress.

I felt the cane touch my ass then heard the swish and crack as it cut across my ass cheeks, sending a surge of stinging pain through my ass as well as the incredible wave of sensations through my abdomen. How I loved that feeling, although I knew only the first stroke would cause it.

"Thank you, Mistress, one."

The next stroke landed a few seconds later, again causing the pain.

"Thank you, Mistress, two."

And so it progressed; whack, pain, thanks and count, then the next one. The twentieth arrived and it was with relief I was untied and permitted to stand and rub my ass. I felt the grooves from the cane and knew they had been hard strokes, but I was pleased I could feel no blood on my cheeks.

"The final thing to do this morning is to remove the clamps and clips. Shar and Jess, please remove each other's clover clamps."

We did and the pain as the circulation was restored was intense, but I managed to remain silent.

"Well done. Now, Harold, please use the multi-tailed flogger to remove the clothespins from Jess's breasts and pussy."

Jess leant back over the caning bolster, her feet wide apart to allow access to the clips on her pussy and her breasts pushed up towards the ceiling to allow those clips to also be removed. Harold swung the heavy flogger against her breasts, the impact causing several clips to pull off while the leather strands caused great pain to her sensitive breasts. It took nine swings of the whip before all clips were removed, followed by another six upwards against her pussy to remove the clips from her lips and clit. I noticed Jess' reactions to each stroke as she bore not only the pain of the whip but also the sting as the blood circulation was restored to the site of each clip. In particular, once the clip was removed from her clit she writhed in silent agony for a few seconds as the blood flooded into her most sensitive organ.

"Good, now, Jess, please remove the clips from Harold's balls and cock."

Harold now stood with legs apart against the bolster as Jess wielded the heavy whip against his balls. The first stroke landed hard on his sac, dislodging several clips but causing him intense pain. He bit his lip and remained silent. The second stroke released more from his balls and several from his cock. Again, he remained silent but was showing signs of having to endure great pain. It took a total of five strokes before he was free from his clips. His balls appeared swollen and painful, his scrotum was bright red, and above it all his rigid red cock towered like a conquering hero.

"Now, Harold, remove Shar's clips."

I had hoped that the large paper clip would be removed from my clit by hand rather than whipped off, but it was not. I wondered if I would be able to remain silent as such a large clip was removed. Harold swung the whip expertly against my breasts and I watched in agony as several clips were removed with each swing. Finally, there was one persistent one remaining and it took four hard strokes before it finally let go. My breasts felt like they were on fire and my nipples stung severely after their ordeal. Then he began swinging the whip upwards between my legs, the clothespins releasing a few at a time until finally there was only the paper clip on my clit to remove. Although it had been painful, I was thankful that the larger clip had in part protected my sensitive clit from the ravages of the whip. Harold repositioned himself and aimed carefully at the remaining clip. With a harder swing than before he struck the clip and sent it flying off my clit. The pain was completely unbearable and I let out an ear-splitting shriek as more pain that I have ever felt surged through my most sensitive parts. I couldn't help myself; I quickly moved my hands and cupped my pussy, trying to reduce the pain, trying to will it away. After a few seconds I broke down, tears pouring down my cheeks as I sobbed.

Nobody moved to comfort me. Mistress just watched me contemptuously while Harold and Jess stood, looking down, awaiting instructions. They had no doubt seen such things before and we all knew that I would have to suffer some terrible punishment after my shriek and unpermitted clasping of my pussy. Mistress waited until I had recovered a little.

"Slave Shar, that was disgusting behavior. Do you wish to finish your course now, when it's barely started?"

"No Mistress, sorry Mistress."

"You will be punished after lunch. To allow you to think about your punishment, I shall describe it now. Tomorrow I have a client who is bringing her slave to me to have labia rings fitted so they can be locked to control her sexual activity. She is being punished in this manner because she was caught having sex with her Mistress' husband. He also will be punished later this week. So, this afternoon I was going to give you and slave Jess a taste of what this will be like by putting one stitch in each of your labia. However, after this performance, I shall complete the sewing on you this afternoon. You shall have your labia sewn together with six stitches and it will remain like that for three days, after which I shall remove the stitches. Is that understood?"

Shit, I thought, I'd never in my wildest imagination visualized anything like this. I knew I had a choice. I could not accept the punishment and leave now, or I could accept it and continue with the course. My body said leave; my ego said stay. I chose ego.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Slaves, clean up here and have lunch. I will meet you all here at 2pm."

Mistress turned on her heel and left. As soon as she was out of sight, Jess and Harold approached me and hugged me, reassuring me that they would support me and that this too would pass.

"The main problem with being sewn up is that you cannot have sex properly. Would you like a pre-lunch session?" asked Harold.

Despite the pain I'd felt today, I was feeling really horny and had been looking forward to Harold's remedy in bed tonight. Therefore, I accepted his offer gratefully. He wrapped his arms around me, hands under my sore ass cheeks, and lifted me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he lowered me carefully onto his rampant cock. My pussy sank onto him, grateful to be filled. We moved together, my sore clit sending waves of erotic pain which both hurt and stimulated me. It felt so wonderfully painful. I realized that I was becoming or had become a pain slut, turned on by both sex and pain. How long, I wondered, would it be until I could come from pain alone? Perhaps I could do that now.

We fucked there in the Dungeon, both of us needing the relief of sexual release. Jess stood behind me and reached around, caressing my breasts. I rapidly climbed the slope towards my release, just as Harold's increasingly violent thrusts inside me showed he was approaching his climax also. Then he pushed in extra hard and I felt his first hot spurt as his cum filled my tunnel. The feeling was intense and it pushed me into a full-body orgasm. I felt myself trembling, shaking, writhing in his arms as he struggled to hold me on him as we both came hard. It was over quickly, both of us spent. He lifted me off his softening cock and we cleaned ourselves and the room and went to lunch.

I could barely eat. My stomach felt like it was twisted in knots with apprehension about what the afternoon would bring. My pussy, sewn closed, no sex! I knew I could bear the pain but never had I envisaged that I would have to undergo such abuse. I came very close to leaving, calling 'Red' and walking away. Then I thought of all I'd endured, all I'd learnt, all I had yet to learn and I knew that wasn't the best option. Simply accept and it would pass, I told myself over and over. Lunchtime was too short by far and it seemed only a few minutes and we were back in the Dungeon with me lying on my back on the table, legs spread, fastened in place to prevent my movement, with my belt and dildos having been removed.

"Now you can see Shar has lovely fleshy lips," Mistress was saying, "These are the best for sewing as the suture is less likely to pull through if it's pulled tightly." As she was talking she was spreading and kneading my labia, sending quite pleasant sensual feelings through my pussy region. Despite the situation I felt myself become aroused. "If this was to be a permanent suturing I would scrape the skin off the inner edges of the lips so that when they were sewn together the skin would grow over the join and the stitches could be removed after a few weeks. However, this is just temporary. Tomorrow we'll be doing a permanent suturing."

Mistress selected a sealed package from a drawer and pulled on some sterile gloves. "It's very important that all surgical protocols are observed. Infection in this area can be very damaging, sometimes making it necessary to completely remove the labia and requiring antibiotic treatment, which we need to avoid."

As she was teaching she was also opening the sealed package, removing the curved needle and suture material. I craned my head forwards to be able to see better. "The needles come pre-threaded for convenience so all that has to happen now is to mark where the stitches will be placed then douse the area in antiseptic and insert the stitches. Simple really. Each stitch is separate so each can be tightened individually and there is no puckering of the flesh as it's being pulled sideways."

Mistress suited actions to words and quickly marked the locations for the stitches and then swabbed the whole area with antiseptic. She then took a needle and touched it to the first mark. "This is going to hurt, Shar, so be brave. You have six stitches to receive, that's twelve insertions or 24 times the needle will go through the skin." She grinned at her hapless victim. "Try to enjoy it."

Mistress pushed hard against the needle and I felt a sharp, agonizing pain for a split second before it penetrated into the flesh, then I saw the needle tent the skin on the inside of the lip, again experienced the intense pain, then it was through. Strangely it was less painful once it was through than when it was going through. She lined the point up inside of the mark she had made in the opposite lip and once again pushed the needle through, pulling most of the suture after it, then expertly cut it off the needle. She took the ends of the cut off portion and pulled them tight enough to pull my lips together firmly, then tied a knot to keep them in place. My first stitch was done; five to go, I thought. Then it was Jess's turn. Mistress helped her fit her gloves then guided her through the procedure as she inserted the second stitch. She was a little more hesitant than Mistress so seemed reluctant to push so hard, causing greater pain than before. Despite the psychological effects being far greater than the removal of the paper clip before lunch, the pain was far less than I had experienced then, for which I was grateful.

It must have taken about ten minutes to put in the remaining four stitches, two done by Jess and two by Harold. Mistress told them of the importance of allowing both a gap for menstrual flow and a gap at the top so that there was access for urine and the clit was still accessible. "Just because she's sewn up doesn't mean she can't have her clit tortured," Mistress told us.

Then I was released. At first it felt strange having my lips sewn together so they couldn't move against each other when I walked, but I became accustomed to it quickly. Jess was tied to the table and I was instructed by Mistress as I inserted her stitch. I noticed that it was placed in such a position that it was right across her vaginal entrance, making it difficult, but probably not impossible, for her to have sex. Once that was complete, she ordered Harold onto the table.

"Men are a lot different," Mistress told us, "We cannot simply sew them shut. We can pull their foreskin over the end of their cock and sew that almost closed but have to allow them a small hole to urinate through. I think we could do that with Harold, so each of you can insert a stitch through his foreskin preventing his glans from receiving any direct stimulation."

I was instructed to insert the first stitch through the loose skin of Harold's foreskin just above his pee hole. There was a problem with this; as we moved his cock it became rigid and his foreskin tended to retract, exposing his head. Mistress showed us how to pull the loose skin forwards so there was less risk of pushing the needle into his cock head, which she said would be very painful indeed.

"I'll hold the loose skin so you can use two hands to push the needle through the ends. Really it needs to be a short distance away from his head so you can pull the sutures tight and prevent him from having any direct access to the sensitive areas."

As I pushed the needle through his skin he closed his eyes and his hands gripped the covers on the table as he bore the pain silently. Once I'd put in the first stitch, Jess inserted the second below his pee hole. Once they were both in place Mistress released his loose skin and the foreskin was unable to retract, completely covering his cock head even though he was hard as iron. From the look on his face it was still very painful as his erection caused pressure on the stitches.

"It will be painful every time your cock gets hard," said Mistress with a grin, "Best keep your thoughts away from sexy things. The other thing about guys is they have balls which are really fun things to play with and torture. When young, boy's balls are held up against their pubic bone, probably for protection, and they are released to hang lower during puberty. That is so their ball temperature can be lower than body temperature, which allows the sperm to mature. If sperm are made and kept at body temperature they may be completely infertile. This can be a possible way of natural contraception. If the guy's balls are pushed up into their sockets like this," she demonstrated on Harold, pushing his balls into the sockets against his pubic bone, "Then sperm he produces will probably be infertile. So, we can hold them up there by carefully placed stitches through his upper scrotum about here and here." She pointed to the two places directly below each testicle. "So, I will mark the spots and you can each insert one stitch on each side. It's important to remember that a guy who is stitched like this for a lengthy period of time will still be sexually capable but he'll probably be firing blanks."

Over the next half hour, Mistress sterilized Harold's skin, marked the entry and exit points for the needle and guided us through placing the stitches through the top of Harold's scrotum. This must have been incredibly painful as Harold released a grunt each time a penetration was made and his hands were tightly clenched holding the covers. His cock also lost its rigidity, indicating he had other things on his mind besides sex. He was then released and we watched the result as both of his balls remained trapped, leaving his empty sac hanging beneath.

"If I wanted to, and I don't, I think, we could remove his sac and sew the small flaps of skin remaining together, leaving him still sexually competent but infertile, and having nice clean lines instead of this flappy thing under his cock. Maybe another time." Mistress said, grinning at Harold. "Anyway, time for us all to have a break."

Mistress directed that Jess and I should clean up the room while Harold served her coffee. After she left I used a mirror to inspect my stitches. They looked neat, with just a few droplets of blood still remaining, which I wiped away. While there was pain, it was mainly when I moved suddenly, and the pain was about the same as I'd experienced when I had my rings fitted. I wondered how it would feel to have rings in each of the lips so they could be interlocked and have a rod inserted through them to hold me closed or release me. I grinned as I thought of the fun Ben would have locking me up and unlocking me. He could use it as a chastity belt, maybe satisfying himself with Jude or Dale while leaving me frustrated and horny.

We only had time for a quick drink of water before Mistress and Harold returned. We knelt as she entered and were joined in this position by Harold while Mistress inspected our work of cleaning the room. She must have been satisfied as she made no comment. She then sat in her chair and looked over our bowed heads.

"Slave Shar, your skin looks altogether too free of welts," she began. My stomach dropped as I knew that I was about to receive some form of punishment. "I thought we should remedy that. So, I have on offer a solution. I will allow each of you to decide how many strokes of the single tailed whip you are willing to receive but the total must add to make 50 lashes. So, if, for example, the first to choose takes only one stroke, and the second also takes only one stroke, the third must be offered 48 strokes. But, if the third person does not accept that offer, then the number they were offered will be given to you all plus the number that the first two people chose. So, as a more realistic example, if the first person chose 15 and the second person chose 10, then the third person would be offered 25. If the third person refused the 25, then that person would receive 25, the first person would receive 25 plus the 15 they originally chose, making 40, and the second person would receive 25 plus the 10 they first chose making a total of 35. So, there are a few strategies to the game. It will be very interesting to see how many you each choose. Do you have any questions?"