Sharon and Me... and Bob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob looked at me, and I looked at him, and we knew. He shook his head. I shook my head. He looked at me questioningly, and I nodded.

So we fucked the girls. We plunged in and fucked them as hard as we could, side by side on the same bed. As we explained later, after that display, there was no way we would be satisfied with cock. We needed to fill those cunts and we did! Nothing fancy, no making love, just thrusting into a cunt again and again until we exploded in pleasure.

The fact that there was another couple beside us doing the same thing made no difference to me. I just couldn't have been more excited or less in control. And I don't know or care who came first. There was nothing in the universe but me and the woman I was on and in.

But eventually, there were two men temporarily exhausted and two women temporarily stunned lying on a rather messy bed. I was too out of it to notice who said what, but eventually one of them said "Well, that didn't go as planned." And the other said "No, but it was nice all the same." (Which I was relieved to hear.)

We laughed about it later. The girls were amused by our simple male lust, and well pleased with themselves for having caused it. After a couple of hours we were also able to suck cock for the girls, which was longer and more relaxed than usual. I think everyone enjoyed it.

Another time we tried fucking side by side, but without the boys being overstimulated first. It was exciting when I could pay attention, so that became fairly often. Leanne suggested we change partners, but Bob said no, not with his sister, that just would not happen. However, as a brother he was really rather touched to see her being fucked at the same time. Sharon agreed. Somehow they just could not do it, but it gave her joy to see Bob enjoying a fuck at the same time as her.

CHAPTER 4

So far as I was concerned my sex life was perfect. I was fucking a gorgeous girl, Sharon, sometimes up the arse when she requested it. She was also wanking me and sucking me off with a bit of prostate massage. Sometimes we got together with Bob, her brother and Leanne. On occasion Sharon and Leanne would put on a lesbian show for us. Sometimes Bob and me would suck each other's cocks at the same time. Sometimes the two couples would fuck side by side. There really wasn't anything else I wanted.

But Sharon did. She said "You know, it's great how you fuck my bum whenever I ask, and I usually use a dildo at the same time. But I've never had proper double penetration, with two real cocks, I mean, and I would love to try it just the once."

Oh, I thought. "Do you have another man in mind?"

"Yes," she said. "Bob."

I was surprised. "I thought you didn't do that. I know you've done other things, but as brother and sister you couldn't actually take his cock."

"Yes," she answered. "That's right. I couldn't let him fuck me and he wouldn't want to. But thinking about it, I don't believe the bum would count. Is it all right if I ask him? He'll probably say no, or Leanne will."

I agreed she could ask, but no-one said no.

Bob came round as arranged, but by himself.

"Leanne says the thinks it's better if she's not here, so it's more private. It might not work, and it's a brother doing a favour for his sister, not an open orgy." Sharon and I thought that was very considerate.

Soon we were all naked, but both cocks were at half-mast with trepidation. So Sharon let me lick her pussy (which was already very wet) while she sucked Bob up. I realised that I had never seen her suck another cock and she probably hadn't done it for a long time. It sure looked like mine, so I could hardly be jealous.

With two erections prepared, she got on her hands and knees and presented her rear to Bob. "Now take some lube and get me ready."

"Big sister," he said, "this is something we've never done before. If it feels wrong, just say, and we can stop." Then he smeared some lube around and gently put his finger in. "OK so far?" She said that it was. Carefully and considerately, he used plenty of lube going in and out. In fact, I realised, it was being done with love. Then two fingers as he gently (oh so gently) opened her up.

Finally, she said that she was ready and I offered him a condom. "Do you want me to wear it, Sharon?" he asked. "I don't need it if you don't. I'm sure you're clean." She said it was up to him.

So he didn't, but lubed up his cock, and gently pushed the head in. "All right, Sis?"

"OK for me. Do you feel all right about this?"

"OK so far." And he pushed in gently. Both waited. "So far, so good. Shall I continue?"

"Yes," she said, "all the way please." So he did, in and out a few times, gently. She laughed.

"You boys! Your cocks are just the same. I can't tell the difference! OK, out you come and let's do this properly."

Bob pulled out. I lay on the bed and she lowered herself onto me, then leaned forward onto me. Bob came up behind and very slowly entered her. I realised with surprise that I could feel him through the wall of her cunt.

We all lay still, and she said "Oh wow! At last! I feel so full!" She remained still for a while, then lifted herself up and down on me a little, then stayed up. I took the hint and started thrusting gently up. I began to feel Bob's cock as well, and soon we were in rhythm together. She was now up on her arms and I took the opportunity to hold her boobs and support her a little. She had her eyes closed and was already grunting and panting with passion. Bob was now holding onto her waist and thrusting the full depth in her as I pushed upwards, and she started to come harder than I had ever seen before. It was glorious as she gasped and moaned and writhed and I was coming hard myself, just noticing the spasms coming from Bob at the same time.

Three people collapsed in a sweaty heap, with me on the bottom. It was hard to breathe, but I wasn't complaining. Bob was the first to come to his senses, pulling out with an audible plop, and falling to one side. Then Sharon climbed off me, and lay back. "Take a look, boys," she said in a satisfied voice. So we did, and there were two gaping holes with spunk trickling out.

I was surprised when Bob dived in and licked both. "I love you, droopy drawers," he said. "I love you too, smelly bum," she answered.

It was a resounding success, so we did it again another day. And again. And again. Leanne said she preferred not to watch. But then she said she would like the same.

So I went round to Bob's place and Sharon stayed home. This time, of course, I was in the rear. I used a condom, which Leanne also preferred. As I mentioned before, I found arse fucking very similar to normal fucking from the rear. However, this time I was fucking a different woman with Sharon's approval, and no guilt. Leanne was gorgeous in a different way, and I thoroughly enjoyed her. I said at the beginning that my sex life was perfect. But who says you can't improve on perfection?

CHAPTER 5

Sharon was very careful. "Listen," she said. "I know you're not gay. You like your prostate massaged, but so do straight men. You and Bob suck each other, but only because it feels like sucking your own cock. I understand you do not fancy each other like gays do, and you are not interested in other cocks. You like women and you love me."

She stopped. There had to be a 'but' on the way. I said nothing, and waited.

"But...Leanne, er. Well. The thing is... How can I put it?"

She got her words together. "I know. We all know that straight guys like seeing two girls have sex - you and Bob certainly like seeing me and Leanne together. It's actually similar for women. As she says, she finds it hot to see you and Bob sucking each other and so do I. So do many women. So the thing is..."

She paused and took a deep breath. "She wants to see you fuck each other. In fact she would love to see it just once. And so would I."

I perhaps was not that surprised and a lot less shocked than I would have been once, but I let her get on with the sales pitch. "The thing is: you fuck my ass, and also Leanne's. What's the difference with fucking Bob's?"

"His is hairy," I said.

"Bless you for not saying hairier!" she replied, and went on. "You've had a vibrator in your bum often enough, why not his cock, which after all is virtually your cock. Wouldn't it be interesting to have the experience of being fucked by yourself?"

It was a foregone conclusion, but after promises of many sexual delights and some reduction in household chores, I agreed.

On the day we went round to Bob and Leanne, and I had a private word with him. "I think you'd better take the lead on this," I said, "since you've done this kind of thing before."

"How do you mean?" he asked with a puzzled look. "It's my first time too."

"Oh," I said. "Sharon sort of suggested that you liked men as well."

"I don't know what gave you that idea. I grabbed some cocks at a drunken party at university, but yours is the only one since, and never sucked anyone apart from you. I would be worried about catching a disease with others, but reckoned you'd be safe, and I only did it to please the girls."

"So you've not actually fucked with a man?"

"No. Never done it, never thought about it. Leanne's pegged me of course, so I reckon I'm ready, but I'm only doing it for the girls."

"Hang on," I said. "What do you mean, Leanne's pegged you?"

"Used a strap-on cock to fuck me. It's about the same size as us, so I know I can take it. I just thought that Sharon would have done the same to prepare you. She didn't?"

Of course, I knew about strap-ons that lesbians used, and was vaguely aware that some women used them on some men, but had never really thought about it applying to me. Today was becoming a revelation.

"That settles it," said Bob firmly. "You fuck me first - it's just another ass for you. Then we'll see." He went off to speak with Leanne.

"OK," said Leanne. "I hoped you boys would start off with some kissing and cuddling like Sharon and me did, but Bob says that's not going to happen." I shook my head. "He also says you might be reluctant to finger his ass." I indicated that was true. "Right. Well, I would like you to both get sucking while I get Bob ready. I want you really hard so that I can see Bob properly fucked by a man."

So we lay down as usual, me on my back, looking up past Bob's balls to see Leanne working between his buttocks - first one finger, then two, then three! "He's ready!" she announced, and we disentangled. Leanne put a condom and some lube on me. Bob got into much the same position as before and I got behind him, and gingerly pressed with my knob, which went in quite easily. Slowly I put my full length in, holding his hips as I did with Sharon. "OK?" I asked. "Fine," he said. "Get on with it." So I started fucking a man.

"Harder!" shouted Leanne. "Imagine it's Sharon! Or me!" Gazing on those hairy masculine glutes, that was definitely not going to happen. Which actually might have been a good thing, because I probably lasted a lot longer. I just appreciated the feelings as I pushed into that hole: the sphincter gripping my shaft and my knob rubbing on the inside. I realised Bob was actually squeezing me with his muscles, which felt good, as I built up the rhythm.

The girls were making appreciative comments to each other and little squeals of delight. Leanne in particular was saying things like "You're fucking him so well!" and "Harder! Fuck him harder!" I did my best to oblige. Bob was actually grunting and saying quietly things like "Oh yeah!" and "That's good!"

Then Sharon came round and took my hand. She squeezed some lube on it and guided it to Bob's cock. Automatically I gripped it. In a few moments I had the position right so that each of my thrusts caused it to travel its length through my hand.

Then snap! It was all different. It was if I was wanking myself, but my cock was twice as long! (And, I suppose, my hand.) I was thrusting, thrusting in simple pleasure then coming, coming, feeling it spurt through my cock and through my hand. I think we were both making noises.

I held still for a while, then became aware of the two girls standing close by, open-mouthed.

"Shit!" said Leanne. "That was amazing. No wonder some guys prefer men. I hope I haven't turned you!"

"Wow!" added Sharon. "How did you manage that, coming together? God, you looked as if you were enjoying yourselves. But it was wonderful, well done!" And they kissed us both.

We parted and lay back. Sharon took off my full condom and licked me clean while Leanne just held Bob's cock in her mouth for a long while. "Well," said Bob. "That was better than I expected."

"Same here," I answered.

"I hope I can do you justice later on," he added.

Everyone one agreed that a good long rest was in order so that we could recover enough to perform well again, so we had something to eat and drink. The girls were eager to tell us how much they enjoyed it, and how horny it made them, but were holding off in order to appreciate the next show.

It was probably about three hours later when Bob (who was the critical one) said he thought he was ready to go again. He suggested that I suck his cock while Sharon did the honours on my rear. This was something new, and I quite enjoyed it. Bob was good and stiff, so obviously he did. There was no question of him proceeding without a condom, of course.

It was a little harder for him to get into me. I had to concentrate on relaxing and then pulling with my sphincter until we finally got it. Then as he slowly moved in and out, I relaxed and gave myself up. He built up the rhythm, and I was enjoying the sensations inside me while my stiff cock gently oozed. It was a sort of serene feeling which was an interesting change. I felt happy for him to go on as long as he wanted, and he did for a while, now having more endurance. The girls meanwhile were encouraging him to fuck me harder, but he had the speed we both liked.

Then his hand came around with a dollop of lube and he started wanking me in time with his thrusts. Snap! It now felt as if my cock was twice as long, with a knob at each end. (Actually, this is roughly true. The shaft goes way past the balls, and of course the other end was the prostate.)

"Shit!" exclaimed Bob, who had obviously felt what I felt before. "Oh God, this is good!" And he began pounding me harder, but just exactly how I wanted it. The girls were obviously saying something, but I wasn't paying attention to anything, I was just delirious with pleasure. I don't know how long it went on - longer than before, I think - but then we were both coming in a mixture of triumph and mild disappointment that it was ending, with more spurts than I would have expected.

He pulled out and we both collapsed on the bed. One of us said "Phew!" When we came to, and looked around, the girls were red-faced on the sofa, furiously fingering themselves. We watched as they gave themselves long orgasms at almost the same time.

After cleaning up, Sharon and I went home and cuddled in bed. We didn't do anything else, just luxuriated in our different experiences, and agreed that it would not be the only time. We didn't have sex till the next evening, when Sharon produced her strap-on.

CHAPTER 6

To summarize. I live with my girlfriend Sharon and fuck her often, sometimes in the arse. Her brother Bob lives with his girlfriend Leanne and he fucks her, sometimes in the arse. Sometimes both couples would be fucking together in the same room, but we never fucked the other girl - after all Sharon was Bob's sister. Of course, both Bob and me got handjobs and were sucked off by our girls, often with a prostate massage. We did the equivalent to them. Also Sharon sometimes fucked me with a strap-on and Leanne sometimes fucked Bob with a strap-on. Sometimes Bob and I sucked each other's cocks, and we sometimes fucked each other, while the girls watched and fingered themselves and each other.

Just occasionally the girls liked being double penetrated, and we obliged by fucking the other girl's arse with her boyfriend in her cunt.

It was quite a full schedule, and I didn't think there was anything left to add. But Leanne did.

She said she fancied a daisy chain. "Look," she said to me. "It's nothing we don't do already. For example, if you fuck Sharon while Bob fucks you and I fuck Bob. We can take it in turns to be in the middle and end."

Sharon picked up the idea. "And if I was wearing a strap-on, I could fuck Leanne afterwards. Then everybody would have fucked and been fucked."

I thought Bob was pretty open-minded, but I could tell even he was beginning to be surprised at these two. Considering the girls had two holes, there were a lot of possible combinations. But what could we say apart from yes?

Someone decided it would be arseholes only, to be fair to all concerned. So there we were, rectums all cleaned out, and the two girls with strap-ons which had a projection into their cunts. Now I knew how clean we all were, I had dropped my earlier insistence on condoms, so me and Bob were as nature intended.

Plenty of lube was applied and the holes were loosened with fingers. It was going to be in the order suggested by Leanne, with Sharon standing by the bed, bent over and her delightful bum ready for me. I was now well practised, so entered and made a start. Once we were well into it, I stopped and let Bob penetrate me, holding onto my hips. Once he had a satisfactory rhythm, I started to fuck Sharon, or at least I tried. It's not as easy as you might think, as I quickly discovered. Having two people moving was very difficult to coordinate. If he moved with me, then Sharon was getting fucked all right, but we were not getting any movement in and out. When we tried to put this right, one or other of us fell out, and Leanne was laughing. However, somehow we managed sort of half-movements which matched, and Leanne told us to hold still, she was coming in.

As before, it was OK while everyone else stayed still, but coordinating me, Bob and Leanne was even more difficult, and generally less satisfactory. I decided to concentrate on Sharon, and leave the others to manage, putting up with the variable treatment my arse was getting and occasional pauses or jolts from the train behind. In this way I managed to come. It's a pity to put it that way, but that's how it was, I was trying to finish.

At this, Sharon called out "Hold it!" and removed herself from me. I now leant on the bed as she went to the end of the line. There then followed another awkward sequence as she and Leanne learned the nature of the problem. Finally I think Bob had taken the same decision as I had and just held onto my hips and concentrated on fucking me, which was better. He was probably putting up with variable treatment of his own arse, and needed to keep me in position so could not reach around. Although I had come, I was enjoying it, and was pleased for both of us when he began pulsing in me. I had grown to like the feel of the cum spurting instead of being captured by the rubber and was amused when it trickled out. I began to pull away, and he said "Stay!" So I stayed, hands on the bed with him deep inside while the girls continued behind us. I could feel the effects of their thrusts, which began to be a bit better coordinated now Bob was still. It went on for some time till Leanne got it right, going "Oh yes!" and sending a shudder down the line. Then it was just Sharon moving, which must have been some work as she was rocking three people. I think she just got tired, as she stopped and said "That's it!"

We parted and I wiped the cum and lube from my arse and cock, and we all used the bathroom.

Everyone agreed that it had been worthwhile, but not as good as we expected, and not to be a regular feature. Leanne had enjoyed it most, but now understood the practical problems.