Sharon Finishes her 1st Week

Story Info
Learning and Transitions to Start New Life.
4.6k words
4.71
4.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adler666
adler666
535 Followers

Sharon's First Week, Learning, Full of Fun and Transitions

The last few uploads were written together. Prior uploads should be read first. Now that Sharon is a changed creature, she needs to start learning how to live. Not sure where or if this goes anywhere after this section, but it's been fun, so probably a few more adventures coming at some point.

Just as dawn was approaching on Monday morning, there was one last task that had to be completed. Before the two went to Fiona's massive bed, protected by her designer blackout curtains, to sleep the day away, Sharon took a needed next step. Per Fiona's plan she called her boss' phone, knowing she wasn't at work yet. She left a short tearful voicemail, telling her that she had to take some emergency vacation this week to take care of her injured sister after a car accident in Boston.

With that total fiction in place to ease Sharon away from her prior public identity, there were no distractions with trying to explain herself and all her changes until she was fully ready to appear at her old office. Sharon was now fully committed and able to continue her journey to be Fiona's vampire lover and servant. Then, exhausted by their night of non-stop sex with Linda, the two vampire lovers showered again and climbed into Fiona's bed. Sharon snuggled up to her mistress, loving the feel of her super sexy body rubbing against her dominant lover. But for once snuggling was all they did, as they were truly worn out, soon the girls were dead to the world till the sun set again.

The week was super busy and educational for Sharon in so many ways. And it wasn't just how to behave and what all her powers were as a new vampire. That wouldn't have worked for either Sharon or Fiona. Sharon loved that she got to enjoy sexual adventures and ecstasy with just Fiona each night. The wild group sex scenes in the last weekend had been fun, but just making slow passionate love, or enjoying some much rawer vampire sex with just the two of them was truly special. Each night she got to know every inch of her mistress' body.

The making love was fun and special, but honestly, having Fiona school her on the kinkier things she enjoyed was something this new Sharon could never get too much of. Learning to embrace her new powerful, sexually twisted appetites, was a valuable part of her growing into her identity as a super-hot, sexually aggressive vampire. Sharon also began to understand that those kinky scenes could bring them both amazing levels of pleasure, another major turning point.

Combining newly discovered major kinks with feeding on each other just made the week super pleasurable. Fiona, as the mentor, loved that Sharon was fully embracing her new identity and her sexuality. Her protégé never pulled back from any technique or toy, orgasming repeatedly under Fiona's fingers, mouth, and toys. In fact, as the week progressed, each new raw sexual experience and massive set of orgasms seemed to inflame Sharon. The new vampire was learning that no sex was too extreme and the more outrageous the act, the harder she came.

She confessed to Fiona multiple times that she wanted more each day. Fiona was so happy that she had created a creature with an emerging sex drive as strong and constant as her own. Sharon was also learning that as a vampire she was a prolific squirter, exploding with a flood of liquid during most of her more intense orgasms. She was never sure if that was due to her being a vampire or the fact that Fiona was beginning to unlock all of her orgasmic potential.

And what toys they were using every day! Sharon's favorite experience, a measure of how much she'd changed in her first week as a vampire, was when she orgasmed over and over from a double penetration session. And that double penetration was crazily just her and her mistress.

It started with Fiona lubing her rear up with a huge amount of flavored lube. Then she pushed a massive metal vibrating butt plug deep in Sharon's tight ass. Sharon loved her ass being so full, but was a little shocked, in less than a week she took a vibrator over two inches wide up her rear passage with almost no pain. But the vibrating plug was only part of the fun, Fiona fucked her tight, wet pussy that night like a machine. Her lover fucked her for over thirty minutes with her biggest, strap-on, making both of them scream over and over as they orgasmed.

This massive toy, well over a foot long, was even bigger than the one Fiona had used on Linda on Sunday night. With that large plug vibrating rhythmically deep in her ass, and Fiona pounding her like a woman possessed, Sharon had her best night of the week. She came over and over, not squirting only because her pussy was so stuffed. After she recovered from her string of orgasms, nestled against her red-haired lover, Sharon rested, kissing her lover lightly on her neck, too worn out to even feed. Sharon laughingly renamed the toy her "Clydesdale", as it was a cock that would be a perfect fit for one of those massive animals.

But more importantly than the non-stop sex, each night, Fiona also tutored her and further equipped her for her new life as a vampire. Sharon learned how to drink Fiona's special wine along with blood diverted from a blood bank to ensure she was in total control of her blood lust, saving feeding on mortals for special occasions. Fiona also taught her that the wine and fresh blood daily strengthened her vampiric body, allowing her to recover from trauma and survive attacks on the two of them that might occur.

And of course, with her new body, she didn't just have a very kinky and massive sex drive, Sharon wanted to show off her body. She was both immensely proud of it and wanted to use it to attract partners and also meals. Sharon decided, every time someone saw her in public, to make it clear what kind of sex positive woman she now was as a vampire.

With her ripped, curvy body and that new attitude towards fashion, this new Sharon needed an entirely new wardrobe. And it wasn't only about her old clothes not fitting her body anymore. Fiona was teaching her that her wardrobe had to look right, show off her power and beauty, but also match the kind of woman she now was. Her wardrobe needed to proclaim that she was comfortable with what she was and embraced her identity and the attention of men and women.

And her old clothes both really didn't fit her new enhanced body but were also nothing like what Fiona and this new Sharon now preferred. Whether at first Fiona gifting her items from her extensive collection of designer outfits, or then as time went on buying online and hitting high end stores each evening, Sharon had never dreamed of so many expensive, outrageous outfits hanging in her closet, in just a week. In just five days, Fiona not only changed Sharon into a super sexy vampire, but she also changed every aspect of Sharon's conception of what belonged in her wardrobe.

All this was wardrobe extravagance was made much easier for Sharon to accept when she learned that Fiona was, with her advanced vampire age and powers to compel mortals, a creature of almost unimaginable wealth. The redhead was literally worth nearly a billion dollars, owning not just this brownstone in New York but places in London and a villa in Central America. Thus, hard as it was for Sharon, she had to get used to having no limits on either the cost and how extreme and daring her outfits now would be every day. Fiona told her not only did she have the money, she demanded that Sharon be at least as sexy and forward in her wardrobe as her mistress was, day and night.

Working under Fiona's supervision, in the course of only one week, Sharon had already accumulated a large number of hot, fun outfits. That is, as long as hot and fun meant skin-tight, and truly short, exposing nearly all her legs and her big round boobs. And her outfits were never going to be cotton or wool. Nothing she now wore was practicable for any work, unless it was something a sex worker would describe as work. Sharon was now matching her mistress Fiona by having nearly exclusively leather, silk and latex outfits filling her closets.

Sharon had also filled her new lingerie chest with a great collection of sexy lace, silk, leather, and even a few super-kinky latex pieces. Her underthings were a perfect complement to the rest of her wardrobe. Fiona insisted, when she didn't demand Sharon be naked under an outfit, that she only wore the most delicate lace and silk, that is if she wasn't wearing her latex or leather lingerie.

And if her clothes and lingerie were extremely hot, sexy, and kinky, her new shoes and boots were absolutely a fetish-lovers dream. Fiona insisted, and Sharon found out she now loved shoes and boots of towering heights. For a girl who had lived in penny loafers and Birkenstocks, Sharon soon had a special closet full of super high designer heels and boots, including her new favorites, two pairs of Louboutin suede boots, five-inch ankle high boots and four-inch thigh high boots. Both made her look and feel super sexy and beyond horny.

They were so sexy, but also those boots were also the lowest that Fiona would allow her to wear. Her mistress insisted on five, six and even seven-inch heels for every day, not just clubbing. She promised Sharon that after she mastered all these towering designer heels, she'd learn to walk in ballet boots. Sharon had no idea what those were, but after googling she knew she was just getting started on her kinky boot journey.

Fiona even took her to a small boutique that clearly only had New York's hottest strippers as its customers. There they got some thigh-high boots and heels that were from seven to nine inches high. It was a cheap and totally over the top look, but Sharon loved how she looked in a set of hot leather lingerie, with her massive platinum hair combed out, perched on crazy high eight- or nine-inch stripper heels. And it wasn't just her, strutting around in a tight top and leather mini skirt in those heels she instantly attracted attention. Sharon adored that she had just about every man who saw her long legs and tight ass, rock hard.

Maybe it was her new vampire physical skills, but Sharon never fell once, even on Sunday and Monday. Almost living in heels meant that by the end of the week Sharon was strutting around like a kinky runway model, even wearing nine-inch heels. She never stopped loving now being so tall and sleek in her incredibly sexy heels. New Sharon loved to wear just her heels, even while they lounged around the brownstone. Just like she was always ready for hard, raunchy sex, she was always ready to strut around in towering boots and heels.

Alone at home, Sharon had fun with a teasing trick, as she walked away naked, except for heels, from her mistress. Sharon would bat her long lashes and wink looking over her shoulder. Then, with a big smile she would then reach down as she bent all the way forward to grab her ankles in front of her lover, exposing her wet shaved pussy and tight asshole.

Making her desires clear, she moved shook her ass sideways back and forth, silently begging for Fiona's attention. The girl who a week ago had been horrified at the idea of kissing a woman, could not wait for Fiona to use her and fuck her. That teasing twerking move alone was enough to bring on some of the raunchiest if impromptu sex sessions of the week. It also introduced Sharon to impact play. She found out that having Fiona toy with her pussy and ass, or better yet fuck her with her longest and widest toys, while slapping her tight little ass cheeks, actually enhanced her pleasure.

On Tuesday evening, making yet another massive change to Sharon's appearance, the girls ventured out to spend several hours at a high-end piercing parlor. Sharon had been pestering Fiona for the trip since Monday evening, having become obsessed by how hot Linda looked with all her piercings. She was just about at the point of demanding that she look just as hot before they saw Linda again the coming weekend, but seeing the look on Fiona's face, wisely dropped demanding anything of her mistress.

Following Fiona's directions and taking advantage of the platinum American Express left sitting on the counter, the cute female owner soon pierced Sharon multiple times, all over her body. The owner also sold her various bars, rings, and chains and weights to use in all her new piercings. Sharon was totally calm through the whole session. She had no fear of the pain or healing time, as Fiona had made sure she was aware that as a vampire, she'd be fully healed before the left the shop.

After they were done with all her modifications, the cute blonde was hotter than before, if that was possible. No longer shy at all, Sharon stood naked in just her six-inch heels, preening, and posing in front of a massive, mirrored wall in the back room of the shop, while the piercer and Fiona watched. Not only did Sharon look super sexy, but she also clearly agreed, the blonde's newly pierced nipples were rock hard and there was the distinct scent of an aroused pussy in the air.

Sharon kept turning to admire her ripped, now heavily pierced body. She had five earrings in one ear and four in the other, a cute ring in her nose, and a thin rod piercing her glabella, the area between her eyebrows. Her tongue now had two silver barbells, which matched the two small silver rings in her hard nipples. The cute young owner had sold her on the double tongue piercing telling her that while the front ball would feel great on her lovers' clits, the combination would drive her male lovers crazy as she rubbed her tongue along their cocks.

Of course, she had to have a bellybutton silver pendant to draw attention to and sparkle in her ripped midsection. And like Linda, she now had a long rod through her clit hood, placed to rub the length of her clit whenever she moved. The piercer assured her, that while it felt nice as she walked, when she fucked, her orgasms would make her lose touch with reality. For sure whether fully clothed or nude, Sharon now looked nothing like any librarian anywhere, in fact she that identity felt very alien to her now.

With her wild long blonde hair, amazing vampire body and now nineteen piercings Sharon could mix with no issues with even a very Goth crowd. Sharon was truly a new girl compared to before she had met Fiona. This Sharon was so much sexier, and literally far more physically dangerous than she had been a week prior before she met her mistress. Now after a busy and educational week, it was Friday again, fully seven days after Sharon started her journey at Club de Sade. Her next step was surprisingly easy. It was time to cut all ties to her prior life she knew.

Sharon needed no convincing from Fiona to show up at her old office to formally resign her position. Sharon was now totally a creature of Fiona's world, the quiet little librarian a barely remembered part of her boring past. Now, using the sister in Boston and her car accident as a rationale, Sharon was ready to sever ties with all she had been in her life.

But something that was all her idea, nothing thought up by Fiona, Sharon didn't want to just drop off her letter. She wanted to make a statement and be remembered by everyone who saw her. Sharon wanted to be remembered for what she now was, not what she had been for the majority of her boring, bookish life. She decided she was going to shock and arouse everyone in her old office, and maybe entice one or two to have some fun down the road.

It was extremely late on Friday afternoon; the work week was all but over, as the sun had just set over New Jersey. Sharon arrived at her old library job to drop her resignation letter and clean out her desk. But, as part of her plan, as a sexy, dominant new vampire, she knew what to do to make her last time there unforgettable to everyone in her office. So, she picked an outfit with care and planned her moves precisely.

Sharon decided to make it truly clear what she now was, not to disguise her appearance as if she was still mousy Sharon, the quiet worker in her cubicle. She was determined to show what she had become, a hot, powerful woman, open to anything and afraid of nothing. To pull this off Sharon had to fully embrace her new wardrobe, persona, and sexual identity.

To do that she had the perfect outfit, concealed under a new, extremely expensive, tight, full-length black leather overcoat. The buttery soft leather felt delicious against her bare skin. All of this Friday afternoon episode actually excited the slender blonde. What she was about to do, and her radical outfit concealed under that impressive coat, had her nipples hard and pussy soaking wet as she rode her Uber from Fiona's townhouse to her office.

The letter Sharon had written, in a total bit of fiction, explained she had to leave her job to become her sister's caregiver. It notified the library that she would take the next two weeks off with her stored up vacation time, so basically, she was done at her job as of that night. However, that sad letter and her sudden departure was not what made the evening so crazy for all her old workmates.

Sharon's new personality, her appearance, her demeanor, and of course her totally kinky outfit were what caused the most stir with her peers and old boss. When Sharon strutted in, heels clicking on the tile floor, the office admin almost didn't recognize this blonde in a long leather overcoat, atop designer heels, as mild-mannered little Sharon. And this woman was the farthest thing possible from mild-mannered.

The old Sharon would never have been seen in the office with a full-length, rich leather overcoat, and ultra-high Louboutin heels, not to mention the mane of bright platinum hair that now went nearly down to her ass. The admin kind of gasped, causing everyone in the office to look over. They were all pretty much done for the week, packing up for their departure for their weekend, so this was too good to miss.

This was still Sharon, but truly not the same woman they had last seen seven days ago. If only they knew how different she really was now! Sharon made a show of unbolting, removing, and hanging up her long coat on by the admin's desk, now showing off an outfit that made the coat look demure. The outfit ensured everyone was really paying attention to the hot blonde. Strutting up to her boss' desk, hips swinging as she walked past all her old workmates, every eye was now on Sharon, and this new Sharon was loving the attention.

Though just like most days at work, she had a plain manila folder with her letter in hand and a cheap bag for her personal items, Sharon tonight was impossible not to stare at. This new Sharon was sexily and frankly scarily so different. She didn't walk, she strutted, like the strong sexy creature she had become. She didn't look away, avoiding eye contact like she always had, now she stared back at everyone, towering in her heels and with a sexy, dramatically transformed, body.

Sharon had decided on her own, on a very new and compelling look for this last time at work. Her long bright blonde hair was oiled and braided to rise up above her head before falling down her back, to hang down to the top of her tight ass, totally appropriate for the dominant she had become in the last week. The braid pulled her hair tightly against her head, exposing, and defining her much more angular facial features and new look.

Her hair, but also her dark and dramatic makeup, gave her a sleek, dangerous look, and in another shocking change for her office, also exposed all the new body jewelry on her ears and face. The girl who never had more than a pair of delicate earrings now had so many piercings she just about glittered. And in something never seen before on the old Sharon, her makeup was super heavy, making her big blue eyes pop out and her bigger pillowy lips, look like they were ready to kiss or swallow a nice hard cock.

adler666
adler666
535 Followers
12