Sharon Intervenes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mrs. Jameson," he said. "I understand"

"Good!" Sharon smiled. She rose up, took Ricky's hand, and helped him to his feet. "Let's go to the bedroom, hon," she said, "and fuck each other's brains out until one of us has to quit."

Sharon led Ricky to the big bed, lay down on her back on it, and pulled the boy down so that he was saddled neatly between her parted and upraised thighs.

"Fuck me, my darling young stud," she said.

Ricky pressed his lower body to hers, and the knob of his cock poked at her lower belly above the entrance to her pussy. She felt it probing around, as if he was uncertain about exactly where her entrance was.

"Oh my God!" she gasped in genuine surprise. "You're a virgin, aren't you!"

Ricky said nothing.

She knew instantly that she'd embarrassed him terribly, and if she didn't act quickly he'd lose his erection and the whole point of getting him into bed would be lost. She felt a rush of sympathy for him. She took him in her arms, hugged him tightly, brushed his adorably unruly hair from his forehead, and trailed kisses lightly over his cheeks and neck.

"It's going to be all right, Ricky darling," she whispered, rocking him slowly in her arms. "I'm going to teach you how to be the best lover you can be, and when Erin is ready for you you'll be the wonderful lover that she deserves."

She reached down and took Ricky's half-hard cock in her hands and fingered it gently. She covered his mouth with hers, and her tongue played along his lips as she slowly stroked his cock shaft and brought it back to life.

"Let's get our first fuck over with so we can get down to the really good stuff," she said, when the boy's cock was fully hard again.

She positioned Ricky on his back. She slipped a pillow under his ass to raise his cock a little, and knelt over his hips, facing him. She played with her own breasts for a moment, more for Ricky's enjoyment than her own. She raised herself up on her knees. Looking straight into the boy's eyes she guided his cock to her pussy lips and let its head slip just inside.

"Any last words before you lose your virginity?" she asked.

Ricky just laughed nervously.

She lowered her body slowly, impaling herself on the boy's cock, and when it was fully within her, her thighs rested on his.

"Welcome to manhood, Ricky," she said, bending down to kiss him on the lips. Her tongue flicked into his for just an instant, and then she straightened back up and began to fuck him. Her body rose and fell back down, at first slowly and then a little faster, almost losing Ricky's cock from her pussy at the high point and having it fully hidden within her at the low point.

"Feel good, baby?" she asked, her breathing already labored and her face glowing with her exertions and excitement.

"Fuck yes," he managed to grunt in reply. He toyed with the lovely boobs which were swinging and bouncing within his reach.

Her cunt muscles gripped and milked his cock shaft with each stroke, and Ricky found himself at the brink of orgasm. He knew that cumming too quickly was not a good thing to have happen.

"If you don't stop I'll shoot off, Mrs. Jameson," he gasped.

"Go ahead! Shoot off, sweetheart," she said through tightly pursed lips. "I want to feel your hot cum juices up inside me." She reached down and fingered herself as she continued the up and down fuck, and soon she was also close to orgasm.

An instant later Ricky discovered what it feels like to shoot a generous cumload into a pussy, and the force of its spurts triggered Sharon's own climax. He groaned and growled out a string of profanity. She shrieked and fell forward onto the boy's chest. Her entire body quivered and her pussy spasmed in its effort to milk every droplet of cum from the cock within it. Their glistening bodies slickly slid against each other, more and more slowly, as they both came down from the high of their shared climaxes.

Ricky held Sharon close, his arms around her, and he felt a sudden sensation of being her protector instead of her student.

'So this is what it feels like to be a man,' he thought. "Fuck!" he said aloud. "I could get to like this!"

"I didn't expect it to be that good your first time," Sharon said, the surprise evident in her voice. "I came really hard."

They lay in silence for several minutes. Ricky's cock had slipped from Sharon's pussy, but his arms still held her close.

The phone on the bedside table rang. Sharon rolled off of Ricky's chest and picked it up. "Hello," she said. "Oh, hi, Erin!"

Ricky's eyes went wide and he looked terrified, but Sharon smiled at him and put her finger to her lips to tell him to keep quiet.

"Actually, he's here," Sharon went on. "Do you want to talk to him?" Sharon shook her head. Apparently Erin's answer had been 'no'.

"We've just been finding ways to entertain each other ... No, I don't think I'm boring your boyfriend ... Don't be in a hurry, hon. Enjoy the movie ... I'll do that," she laughed. "Bye!"

"What did she ask you to do?" asked Ricky, knowing it wasn't really any of his business but suddenly finding the goings-on of the Jameson household extremely interesting.

Sharon rolled back into Ricky's arms, and kissed him. "She asked me to kiss you for her," smiled Sharon, and kissed him again, more lingeringly.

"I think she may have been kidding," Sharon laughed, and kissed him again. "Do you think she was serious?" Another kiss, this one deeper and more passionate. "It's possible that she was serious," Sharon said, somewhat dreamily, and pressed her mouth firmly to Ricky's. This kiss was obviously meant to put and end to their conversation for awhile.

An hour and two orgasms later, they got dressed and Ricky got ready to leave. Sharon straightened up the bedsheets, put away the refreshments, and lit an incense candle to mask the smells of rum and sex in the air.

She walked Ricky to the front door, holding his hand and feeling very good about their new intimacy. She had been afraid that being Ricky's fuckmate might be an unpleasant chore, but it was turning out to be lots of fun instead.

"You do remember our arrangement, don't you dear?" she asked.

"Yes, Mrs. Jameson," he said dutifully. "I get to fuck you now, and someday you'll let me get to fuck Erin."

"I hope that will happen," she said. "You're a good fuck." She kissed him goodbye, told him she'd call him when they could enjoy their secret loving again, and felt that all in all it had been a very good day.

She went back to the Family Room and removed the small video camera she'd positioned on a bookshelf there. She took out the tape cassette and put it into a locked desk drawer. She didn't think she'd ever have to resort to blackmail to force Ricky to keep his part of their bargain, but teen hormones could hardly be counted on to play by the rules.

TEEN HORMONES COULD HARDLY BE COUNTED ON TO PLAY BY THE RULES?

'Hmmmm. Nice phrase, that,' thought Sharon. 'I wonder where I've heard that before.'

Sharon wondered how long her daughter would be able to resist that marvelous cock of Ricky's. She had to admit that she'd been able to resist it for only about an hour.

12