Sharon's 1st Month - a Kinky Life

Story Info
Growing and Learning, Hot Sex and Blood and Gore.
15k words
5
1.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adler666
adler666
538 Followers

Sharon's Finishes a Month, Learning and Growing Her Powers

...Zero Regrets, Every Day Wanting More and More

Prior uploads should be read first. Sharon now has become comfortable as the newest and one of the sexiest undead citizens of nighttime NYC. She has embraced all of her new reality, the sex, the blood, the power. It turns out this innocent quiet librarian takes to being a depraved, vicious, bloodthirsty slut like she was born to it.

As their first month together ended, Sharon and Fiona had already rapidly and seamlessly settled into their relationship. It was a relationship like all healthy ones, full of love, honest communication, and companionship. Somehow the two of them meshed like they'd been together for decades; it was totally sweet to see them together. But this wasn't just a cute set of new lovers, this was also a powerful ancient vampire and her protégé. That meant there was nearly constant nightly hot, raw sex as well as fair bit of spilled blood. The women grew closer and closer every day as Fiona mentored Sharon not just in the art of being a vampire and how to develop and expand her powers, but also in the art of great sex.

Fiona daily coached her on all the pleasure that was possible when one truly and utterly embraced every sort of sexual excess. Sharon had never gotten much out of sex in any form in her prior life, so it had ceased to be a priority for her. But even that first weekend with Fiona, she had learned how good it felt to be open to all possible sexual combinations. Of course, dramatic change had been Sharon's goal when she went to that S&M club that fateful Friday. Mission Accomplished, Sharon had found out what she never suspected. She was not only really good sexually, but she also truly wanted nothing more than to become a creature of sexual excess and power.

Now, full transformed, and happy every minute of every day as an uber-hot, sexually aggressive, and no-holds-barred vampire, she found that sex was literally better and better with each lesson from her mistress. From day one this was made easy as every sex act interested her, she was open to any carnal acts no matter how kinky or rough, with any available combination of partners. No longer a girl who went months without sex, under Fiona's guidance Sharon had grown to expect and to demand high quality fucking and sucking daily.

Sharon had been very happy to completely sever her ties with her prior poor excuse for a life. Immediately after giving notice at her dead-end job, she left her crappy little apartment, and moved in to share Fiona's big bed. She either abandoned or donated the bulk of her possessions from her prior life, sure that everything would be ritzier and sexier with Fiona. It was easy to do that with pretty much all her clothes. Not only did they hang wrong on her vampire body, with bigger, rounder boobs, the style was totally not her look now.

For that rapidly growing wardrobe, from day one full of totally different, and much hotter new outfits, was truly suited to the new Sharon. As was the case in her shopping the first week, Fiona insisted Sharon now be adorned in the hottest styles, normally with only with very fetish fabrics, lots of leather and latex. All of it was sized and cut to show off all of her amazing new body. Sharon was all in, she loved the feel of the fabrics on her bare skin and how much skin she was now exposed on a regular basis. All that meant that already by the end of the month her wardrobe had expanded so much that Fiona dedicated a separate dressing room to her young vampire lover. Making it all affordable was Fiona's immense wealth as an ancient vampire.

The Unexpected Seduction

Tonight, a warm Friday night, started out like most of their nights, the girls getting ready to head out into the night to meet new potential partners. Of course, if it all worked out, like all their nights out on the town, they'd indulge in some hot vigorous sex and sample a new flavor of mortal blood before the dawn. Sharon had quickly picked out her outfit after showering and moisturizing. She held it against her ripped body, confirming she liked her look for the evening's adventures.

It was quite a latex fetish fashion statement and already one of her go to pieces, so the dress perfectly matched the creature Sharon had become. She didn't just attract the eye with the glitter of with her nineteen piercings from her pierced clit hood to nine pieces of jewelry in her ears. Her entire body was an invitation to fun and unlimited sexual adventures. And the new Sharon wanted it all. She had quickly learned to love the waves of a huge series of orgasms as they crashed across her body. That was almost as good as cumming together when she squeezed a big hard cock and felt it shoot a big load of cum deep in her tight pussy just as she sank her fangs into her partner and fed on a flood of hot blood.

Her body was now fit and sexy beyond imagining. She was becoming super pale, with the lack of sun in her new life that was something she had been warned to expect. But what surprised her was that she was now muscular like never before, without ever hitting the gym, in a super curvy sexy way. Her big round almost D cup boobs were so sexy, no sag at all, drawing your eye when you could tear yourself away from her sculpted face and massive mane of curly platinum blonde hair. Sharon, like with so much of her new existence with Fiona, didn't exactly understand her physical changes, but loved it.

Her crazy toned, super-hot body was from one feature of becoming a vampire never talked about in novels or seen in movies. Everyone talked about the long, sharp, canine teeth and pale complexions of vampires, but there was much more that happened as you as you were turned by your master and your new liquid-only diet was so rich with hemoglobin. As Sharon transitioned to an unexpectedly yummy diet of warm, rich, human blood supplemented by blood bank purchases her body became as ripped as any fitness model or cross-fit addict.

Fiona confirmed it all to her protégé. All vampires were in fantastic shape, without ever sweating in a gym. So, looking super-hot and attracting all sorts of potential partners was super easy. And, nicely, the legends were true about their strength. As strong and fit as the pair looked, they were probably ten times stronger than they appeared, able to best any mortal human in any form of fighting.

While still a petite person at 5'4", Sharon was now a very ripped woman, and more than her hard body drew the eye. She was rocking a massive, thick platinum blonde head of hair to complement all her piercings and muscled curves. This Sharon was so different to almost be unrecognizable from how she looked only a month ago as the stereotypical meek librarian. Sharon loved all those physical changes, oddly, more than most of the huge number of other vampire associated changes Fiona had precipitated when she had turned her Friday night partner of a month ago into her undead lover.

As Sharon got ready to join her lover and mistress and head out for their night, she again held up her chosen outfit against her body before, assisted by a lot of talcum powder on her skin, pulling it up onto her curvy frame. They were going clubbing with the young and rich in lower Manhattan, so her choice, a tiny, short dress was just right. And matching her new fashion style, it not only left most of her thighs exposed, barely extending below her pierced pussy, the dress was a latex skin-tight piece with translucent and black bands. The dress did its job, showing off her figure and her piercings as if she was naked.

Preening at her sexy image, Sharon knew tonight would be fun and likely lead to another crazy bout of raw sex before they slept at dawn. In only a month, while her need for food was gone, her appetites for other now critical parts of her existence had grown and grown. Sharon's need for orgasms and blood had become more constant and extreme. Sharon didn't just want, she needed hard rough sex just about daily, and wanted to control the action and dominate her partners, as she happily drank their warm, rich blood. With all that in mind, the blonde had done her makeup already, picking a look that was bold and dark.

Tonight, Sharon loved her totally planned and absolutely slutty look. Complementing her kinky dress, her hair and makeup screamed sexy and ready to fuck. She was striking with the contrast of her super dark blue and black eyeshadow, bright red lips, and long dark extra thick fake lashes against her big blonde hair. She was also already wearing her sexiest lingerie for tonight but sans bra. Instead, she was brazenly showing off her bigger and rounder tits, with their big, pierced nipples, standing proud against the tight latex. The dress was so tight and revealing all she managed was a tiny black latex G-string and a matching rubber garter belt holding up her fishnet stockings. And not wanting to ruin her hose, Sharon was already strutting around on her towering six-inch heels, taking her up to a height of 5'10" of mesmerizing, deadly beauty.

Spinning around to check all angles, Sharon felt a primal rush as she admired her pussy outlined and barely covered by the tiny very tight panties, and how her tight ass cheeks surrounded her G-string. The black shiny latex garter belt looked amazing against her pale skin. Sharon couldn't help herself as she played with her body and expressions in front of the big mirror. She first smiled evilly at herself in the mirror, dropping her deadly fangs, so white against her shiny red lips, and cupping her boobs so she could pinch her already hard nipples. She smiled as she knew and loved that her existence as a vampire was far better than her prior life. She couldn't term it her new life, as she, obviously, was gladly one of the undead now.

Just before going out to join Fiona, Sharon once again posed in front of the mirror, rocking her sexy, super-tight latex, having fun with various looks. She was silly, then sexy, then deadly, all in a rapid sequence. All of that playing was just a sign of how happy she was that not hesitated, but she'd gone home with Fiona that first night and willingly submitted to her, agreeing to be transformed. This Sharon was so much better than everything about her prior life! Not only was her body so much better, but her powers were also fantastic and growing daily, and best of all, losing all inhibitions meant she was now aware that the next orgasm would be even better than the last.

Her fangs, so long and sharp, clearly not part of some Halloween costume, had, from that first night, never bothered her in the least. In fact, feeling them in her mouth and dropping them down so she could feed as a highly lethal predator, continued to cause her a very an amazingly strong sexual arousal, as they had the first night they appeared when she awoke, transformed. The old Sharon might have screamed upon seeing someone with fangs like this. Sharon, Fiona's lover, never got tired of seeing them and loved the feeling when she used them, when they easily pierced the smooth necks of her victims, and she tasted that first spurt of hot rich blood filling her mouth.

What was the true measure of the new Sharon, now so different from her prior persona, was that morphing into a sexy, merciless, killer, actually turned her on. She had absolutely no regrets. Sharon didn't regret leaving her old life behind, becoming Fiona's lover and moving in with her, the great sexlife she now had, feeding or even killing her mortal prey. From day one, anticipating the seduction and pursuit that would end with her biting into her partner and feeding on their flow of hot thick blood was better than foreplay. Planning and imagining how it would be when she got to satisfy her blood lust had her soaking wet, long before she started kissing and playing with any potential partners.

Arriving at the dance club a bit before midnight, Fiona and Sharon immediately drew attention. Sharon loved that but didn't know whether it was their hot bodies and big hair, their sexy fetish dresses, or the air of sexy danger the two could not help but project. Honestly, she didn't care. Tonight, Sharon was the kinkier one, in her very revealing latex dress that she had played with in front of her mirror. Fiona was a contrast, once again in that skin-tight black leather dress from the night she had met and taken control of Sharon, the young blonde librarian before she turned her into her vampire lover.

They got more than a few looks of lust from men and women, as they strutted across the club to the bar, swaying their hips to the pounding dance beat as they swayed on their towering heels. As the two hot vampires surveyed the club, they knew they were the hottest women there. Like most nights they were not going to have to pay for drinks and even better, had their pick of men and women to dance with and get intimate with.

It was a retro night, all ancient soul and disco tunes, something that was actually very recent music to a vampire as old and powerful as Fiona. But she had loved the seventies. The scene, with all the drugs, and casual sex in all the clubs, was perfect for her. She missed the way she was able to feed every night, and if she wanted to indulge, drain her lovers. It was impressive that she'd do all that, barely hidden from the dancing crowds. She had then been able to dispose of the victims and no one seemed to notice, much less care. Though she was a very ancient vampire, nothing had matched the seventies, except maybe the craziness of the French or Russian revolutions.

Tonight, Fiona didn't plan on killing anyone, but she did have needs. She was looking to dance a bit, drink some tasty new blood, and suck or fuck some thick, hard, young cocks. As the two chatted while drinking their first cocktail, Fiona suddenly felt a wave of affection towards her slutty young lover. She kissed her young partner, lightly at first, then in a torrid deep tongue kiss, enjoying Sharon's newly pierced tongue. That hot embrace only drew more attention, men and women wishing they were in that hot embrace. As Fiona played with Sharon's tight, nearly exposed ass, Sharon shared her plans, which were a nicely similar to Fiona's,

"Mistress, I only want some light fun tonight, nothing too extreme. I just want a couple of hard young dicks, they recover faster, and I do need to some fresh blood tonight. Nothing hugely extreme, just a few samples from some cute humans!"

The two finished another kiss as they turned to two approaching young guys. The guys had won the race to the bartender, the first to be able to buy the pair their drinks. They were nicely dressed and fit, so the girls danced with them and chatted for a while. They seemingly were just what the girls were after, cute, and horny. But honestly somehow from the two hottest vampires in NYC, the two didn't spark any desires, for their hard dicks or warm blood. Not a big deal though, the night was young. So, the girls used the classic excuse of needing to powder their noses and headed off across the club towards the restrooms.

Oddly, the reality that Fiona and Sharon were deadly vampires with their promise of both ecstasy and the risk of death probably wouldn't have deterred the two guys. If was a fact that no one had ever regretted satisfying the girls, even if it was the death of them. Almost no human had ever refused to give up their life in exchange for even one night with Fiona. Sharon's goal was to be just as compelling a lover, someone so powerful and sexy that men and women would give their lives to have just one night of carnal pleasure with her.

Already, in her first night as a vampire, Sharon had easily and happily drained the odious man, Brad. She knew he would not be the last victim that would not survive her feeding. However, for the rest of this first month under Fiona's roof, her lover had not let her drain another mortal. Instead, it had been almost like vampire school each night. Sharon had learned how to seduce a mortal, how to feed and seal up the wound with her saliva and, easier each time, how to charm her victim to both do what she wished and then to erase their memory of Sharon biting them and drinking their blood. Sharon, in just a few weeks, was much more skilled at living as a vampire and daily felt her powers grow under Fiona's tutelage. But, despite having a great month, she did wonder when she'd be set free again to drink her fill.

And she was going to still wonder, as yet again tonight, Fiona had told her no killing any mortals. Though she had tantalized Sharon, telling her that soon she would show her something that she was sure her young voracious student would grow to love. Fiona had gotten her very curious, telling her it was the furthest thing from what she had done to date. Fiona described the extreme pleasure that she'd enjoy, but not from what she had experienced for the last few weeks.

It was not about feeding in the midst of shared orgasms and then charming their victim to forget the event but feeding on humans with no subterfuge. Her mistress assured her the pleasure and resulting increase in her vampire powers from fucking one or more terrified humans and then draining them, as they pleaded and screamed in agony, was far better and mind-blowing than what she experienced fucking, draining, and killing Brad three weeks ago.

Fiona had told her all this earlier in the week. At first Sharon did not believe that it could be both different and more pleasurable to terrorize and feed on her partners. But now the desire to see if Fiona was telling the truth, and her increasingly strong need to drain a human once again, was starting to obsess her. Just as when she confirmed her new needs and acceptance of her new existence, ripping open Brad's carotid and gulping down his hot blood, Sharon had no doubt she was going to really enjoy the blood orgy Fiona had promised her. Since that very first night she had reveled in being a predator, with humans as her legitimate prey. Sharon both loved the feeding and the sex. Emotionally she loved the power she now had, so different than her quiet and meek prior life.

Tonight, it was ok that she wasn't getting her orgy, Sharon wasn't going to push against Fiona's directive of no drained mortals tonight. She had been honest, tonight she really wanted to dance, suck and fuck a couple of willing cocks, and feed lightly. Though maybe it was not to be tonight, Sharon was now very anxious and very eager to take the next step that Fiona had offered her. And hoping it was very soon, she intended to embrace all that Fiona had promised and display the monster she was to her human partners before she ripped open their throats and drained all their blood.

She kept imagining what it would be like to not use her skills at subterfuge, but to show all of her terrible vampire nature to a couple of unwilling victims. She kept imagining what it'd be like to fuck them relentlessly as she took each of their lives in turn, absorbing the increasing terror of the remaining victims as they realized there was no hope of living through their long night with Sharon.

So, tonight was not that bloody time, it was pure fun and positivity, as much as a vampire had positive relations with humans. As they came out of the Ladies Room, both women surveyed the crowd. Everyone was young and hip, but somehow not what they looked for tonight. Just like with mortals, it was all about seeing a certain look in a prospective partner for the night. So far neither vampire felt that surge of attraction. Then they saw a couple, a duo who looked so out of place. In a crowd dressed in edgy and almost X-rated fashion, they were the exception. Both looked physically a perfect fit for the crowd, young, fit, and very attractive. But their manner and their clothing screamed they were in the wrong club.

adler666
adler666
538 Followers