Sharon's PTSD

Story Info
She shouldn't have listened to her neighbor.
1.4k words
4.3
73.5k
102
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rlmdad
rlmdad
353 Followers

As I lay in my bed watching my soon-to-be-ex wife fucking my neighbor and his wife at our lakeside cabin, I decided that it was time to let them all know what kind of shit they were already in and how deep they were in it. I dialed my wife's cell number and watched as she looked at it and threw me the finger never missing a beat fucking Daniel.

Okay, since she didn't want to talk to me, I dialed Sandie's cell who was laying beside her watching her husband enjoy my wife. She looked at the number and not recognizing it answered.

"Sandie, put the phone on speaker and pass it to that cheating cunt beside you, NOW!" I said.

Sandie, recognizing my voice, jumped up startled by the realization that they were all caught. She stopped Daniel's fucking and passed her cell to my son-to-be-ex forgetting to turn on the speaker.

"Sharon, turn on the speaker, now." I watched as she figured out how to do that and then continued, "Do not come home, do not try to call me or contact me in any way. You are dead to me as of now, and will be dead to everyone else soon enough. And, just so you know, I was not cheating on you, that was just a scheme dreamed up between your GOOD Friends so that Daniel could fuck you. Now pass the damn phone to Daniel and listen carefully as what I'm about to say applies to all of you." I said as calmly as if I was talking about the weather.

Shaken now that she heard my voice, she started to say "Ron, it's not ..." but I interrupted her with "It's exactly what I can SEE it is. The cabin is wired for sound and video and has been for the last six weeks. Think what you three have done and said over the last six weeks as you put some clothes on and PASS THE PHONE TO YOUR SOON TO BE DEAD LOVER!!"

Even over the somewhat grainy picture on my laptop, I could see the color drain from her face as she looked at Daniel, and said "He knows and is watching us now." and she passed the cell phone to Daniel looking around the room as if she could see the cameras.

Before he could even begin to spout his BS on how this was the first time ... bla, bla, bla. I cut him off and said "Daniel, my GOOD Neighbor and GOOD Friend, you need to decide on two things once I hang up on this call. First, I hope you have enough cash with you and enough gas in your car to get you out of the country ASAP, because as of RIGHT now I am declaring OPEN SEASON on your scum bag cheating ass and the two cunts with you. And you should know I am an excellent shot and mean what I say.

Second, do not try to come back to the neighborhood ever. Don't try to come back to collect your things or sell your house. It would be a waste of time anyway as your house is burning to the ground as we speak. Don't bring your POS wife here and don't try to appear noble by bringing my soon-to-be-ex wife back to me as I don't want either of them. Your best option is to RUN. Run as fast as you can to get as far from me as possible, because when I catch you I fully intend to show you exactly what the North Vietnamese taught me about torture. I know you like those movies about Rambo ... Well those were Hollywood fiction. I'm gonna show you the real thing. As for your wife and the cheating cunt that used to be mine with you, I wouldn't fuck either of them with even your diseased dick, but I will suggest to you that it's easier to run alone than dragging two faithless cunts along with you. For them, they should know that if they are with you when I catch up to you, then they can share in your FUN. I'll have no problem including both in your torture. I've seen and heard enough over the last six weeks that my anger shall be more than adequate to include them both.

I'm going to hang up now. You have one hour to GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY CABIN and the clock starts ticking now. Sad thing is you don't know exactly where I'm calling from. I could be at home or I could be around the corner at the Lakeside Grocery store. Start running Asshole." and I hung up.

Sharon was watching Daniel as I spoke my piece. He paled slightly. Then, as if he couldn't believe what I was telling him, he began to show his confidence that I was all bark and no bite.

I watched the screen as all three of them began talking at once.

Daniel said, "He's just BS-ing us. He doesn't have the balls to do any such thing."

"You never did listen to what Ron said about the VC when you two watched Rambo, did you Dan?" said Sharon.

"No, all those 'old' vets embellish their exploits to make them feel better." Dan replied.

"Well, you're wrong about Ron. He spent almost a year and a half in a VC POW camp and I can say for a fact that he still has nightmares to this day. Furthermore, he does not lie, never has, and hates those that do. So what's this shit about his not cheating on me?" asked Sharon as she looked at both Daniel and Sandie.

Sandie looked at Daniel and said, "Danny you said you had proof he cheated. What is it?"

Daniel shrugged his shoulders saying, "Doesn't matter now. Besides, he has no proof anything went on here. This place isn't wired. He's lying."

Sharon said, "Didn't you hear what I just said? He doesn't lie. And, what do you mean by 'it doesn't matter'? Dammit, it surely matters to me!"

To get things going I decided to call them back and end their delusional crap. The phone rang and Sharon, seeing it was me calling and thinking I was calling to confess to lying to them, answered the phone.

"Calling to confess are ..." she smugly started.

I interrupted, "It's easy to see who is telling the truth. Daniel, turn the TV on to channel 126 and tell me what you see, scumbag. Then get dressed. You're wasting valuable time.

"Sandie, call your mother Miriam and ask her how your house is. Remember, times running. By the way, Sandie, you might also ask her why she's been fucking Daniel every Tuesday at my cabin for the last five weeks." and I hung up.

Daniel turned the TV to the appropriate channel and immediately could see a real time picture of the three of them staring at the TV.

Sandie called her mother. She was told they'd been trying to reach them for two hours to tell them about the fire that had destroyed their house. Everything was gone. When Sandie asked her what she did with Daniel every Tuesday, after a very short silence, Miriam just sighed and hung up.

Sandie turned to confront Daniel, but all she saw was his back as he went out to his car and left. He didn't even pack his stuff. He just dressed, got his money, emptied both their purses and left the two bitches there on their own with no car, no money, no credit cards,... nothing.

As Daniel drove down the drive away from the cabin, Sharon screamed "You sons of bitches. Both of you lied to me and now I've lost my husband, my marriage, and more than likely my very life."

I was a little disappointed in Daniel leaving without the 'Ladies?', but knew I'd take care of them later.

Sandie, who was just as stupid as her husband, said, "Oh, don't be so dramatic, Sharon. It's only been a little sex, nobody's going to be killed, much less even seriously hurt. Ron isn't the kind of person to ..."

That was as far as she got. Suddenly there were a series of loud explosions as Daniels car reached the highway and set off the trip wires to the claymore mines that had been set up there. There wasn't a square inch of the driver's side door that didn't have a hole through it and Daniel lay dead against the steering wheel. As a matter of fact all the doors were hit by their own claymores so that anyone traveling with Daniel would have died along with him.

Ashen-faced, Sharon looked at Sandie and said, "You were saying, BITCH? Ever heard of PTSD?"

The End.

rlmdad
rlmdad
353 Followers