Sharon's Return Pt. 07

Story Info
Hot wife lets her husband watch as she fucks another man.
2.6k words
4.35
18.2k
17

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SharonMWF
SharonMWF
728 Followers

I lifted myself slightly to allow for deeper penetration and my tits lifted off the bed and started to sway as he started fucking me. I reached back and grasped one of his hands and pulled it to my large, full breast. He cupped the fullness of my tit and caressed my hardening nipple with his thumb and finger.

Michael slowly fucked my cunt. He pushed his thick cock deep into me with each thrust and I pushed back to meet his thrusts.

We were building up a nice rhythm, his cock glancing over my clit with each stroke. I felt my cunt tingle as his hot cock grated against my engorged clit. I felt my excitement building and knew he was going to bring me over the edge to a massive orgasm soon.

Suddenly I heard my daughter fussing in her bedroom nearby. I assumed that my husband would come upstairs to look in on her, but her fussing became more focused with a cry. I waited, listening for my husband's footsteps on the stairs, but she started to get more out of control and her cries grew louder.

"Sorry," I said, looking back over my shoulder at Michael, "I'll be right back."

I moved forward and got off the bed and headed to my daughter's room. She was fussing so I picked her up and moved to the rocking chair in the nursery. I rocked her for a few moments then my husband walked into the room.

"I thought you said it was up to me," he said as he saw me rocking her.

"It's OK," I said, "I was closer."

Seeing my husband, I realized that I am a very lucky woman to have a man like him in my life.

I got up and put her back into her crib. I turned to my husband and pressed my body to his and kissed him passionately. I slid my hand down over the front of his pants and squeezed his hardening dick.

I pulled away and devilishly looked up at him. "I have a plan that you might enjoy. Let me go talk to Michael and I'll be right back."

Sex has, since the birth of my daughter, been a motivating event in my life. My loving husband has allowed me to live a lifestyle that most women wouldn't even consider as proper. Fuck proper, I love the attention and the pleasure I get from what I am and what I do.

I smiled at my husband and headed back to our bedroom. Michael was in for an interesting visit if he is man enough.

I found Michael patiently waiting for me to return. His erection had subsided and his cock lay limp.

"Sorry," I said, "took me longer than I thought."

"That's OK," he said, "We get to start all over."

"Yes, yes we do," I said, "and I have a very kinky suggestion."

"Do tell, Michael said.

"Well, I am sure it will freak you out," I said, "but I was thinking it might be exciting for you to have my husband join us and watch."

"OK, well I wasn't expecting that," he said. "Never had that kind of experience before."

"I have assured you that my husband has no interest in having sex with men," I said. "He'd be watching you fuck me and you get pleasured by me."

"After you and I finish and need a break, perhaps you can watch him fuck me," I said.

"It will be like taking part in a porn video and then watching," I said. "I assure you that you will enjoy it."

I stood next to the bed, nude with my hand on my hip, as I explained my kinky proposal to Michael. His eyes were constantly focused on my big tits. "Are you listening," I asked?

"Oh, yea, what were you saying again," he asked? "I was focused on those beautiful, full tits of yours and having flashbacks to how hot and tight your cunt is."

"OK, OK, but you've already experienced that, and you can again if you are game," I said.

"My husband will sit in that chair over there and only watch," I assured him. "If you are game, he will get undressed and play with his cock, but only if you are OK with it."

"I don't know," Michael said. "I've never had someone watch me fuck before."

"Don't you think that enjoying sex with me again will keep your mind off of that," I asked?

I pushed out my tits and smiled.

"OK, OK, you've convinced me, but reluctantly," Michael said.

"I can ask him to leave at any point if you are feeling uncomfortable," I reassured him.

"You'll enjoy it," I promised as I slid out of the bed and went to find my husband.

After a couple of minutes of selling the idea to my husband, we returned to the bedroom. I brought him into the room and escorted him to the chair near the bed.

"The deal with Michael is that you only get to watch. He is nervous enough and wants you to just sit here and watch us fuck. Can you do that," I asked?

"Yes, yes I can," my husband answered. "Do I get to make comments or react to what you two are doing? Perhaps some suggestions to Michael as to what I know you like?"

"I guess that will be up to Michael," I said.

"Yea, I guess that will be ok," Michael said. "I guess, if he stays in the chair, it would be ok to get undressed. Hell, if I were in his place, I'd be stroking my cock hard."

About 10 or so minutes later, my husband was naked sitting in the chair, and Michael and I were on the bed nearby. My mouth was eagerly sucking on Michael's cock, Michael's fingers were probing my oozing, hot cunt and my husband was watching intently.

We had moved to a position where my husband could see everything going on without obstruction. His cock was fully erect and pointing straight up. I could hear both my husband and Michael moaning as I sucked Michael's cock and cupped his balls.

I eagerly, perhaps also a bit wantonly, was sucking Michael's cock when almost simultaneously I heard Michael and my husband say, "Slow down Sharon, I'm going to cum if you don't slow down."

I glanced over at my husband and he was stroking his cock eagerly. Michael moaned loudly as I let his cock slip from my mouth.

I smiled up at Michael and said, "See, it isn't so bad to be watched now is it?"

"It'll be better once my cock is buried deep in that tight cunt of your," Michael replied.

I moved to a position where I was lying on my back but had a direct line-of-sight to watch my husband. I also knew that he could see my cunt as Michael fucked me. To make sure my husband could see everything, I pulled a pillow to me and placed it under my ass.

"Fuck me, Michael," I said. "Give me that cock."

I spread my legs for Michael and he quickly moved to a position kneeling in the bed.

His cock pointed slightly up and was hard and fully erect.

Michael smiled down at me, grasped his cock, and moved forward. A jolt of excitement coursed through my body as the hot tip of his cock pushed its way past my labia and into my tight eager cunt. He filled me with one long, slow, delicious movement.

I moaned as Michael's cock filled me. My cunt was eager, moist, and tight as his shaft spread the walls of my vagina.

When he filled me, I clenched the muscles of my cunt. He moaned as my cunt caressed the length of his cock.

I smiled up at Michael, his face mere inches from mine. He lowered his lips to mine and kissed me passionately. I returned his kiss eagerly. Our tongues swirled inside each other's mouths as his body pressed down on mine. All of his cock was inside me, his chest pressed against my full breasts, and we lay there in front of my husband making out like teenagers.

"So, fucking hot," I heard my husband say.

I broke away from Michael's kiss and looked over at my husband. His cock was in his hand and he was slowly stroking the length of his shaft. I knew from the look on his face he knew exactly what Michael's cock was experiencing buried deep in my hot, tight cunt.

Michael's cock filled me. I was being stretched by the girth of his cock and filled to my cervix by his length. I purred like a kitten at the sensations flooding my body. I was naked on the bed I shared with my husband, another man's cock filling my vagina, his warm, hard body pressing down on mine, my large breasts flattened by his weight, my nipples hard and tingling against his chest, and my hands clutching at Michael's ass as he pushed his cock completely into my willing cunt.

My husband watched with intense concentration as Michael's cock probed my cunt.

His hard, thick cock was in his hand and he was stroking it slowly.

Michael nuzzled my neck as he pistoned his cock in and out of my moist, willing cunt. His cock filled me with each eager thrust. I clamped down around his shaft eagerly as the pleasure of my wonton behavior.

I heard my husband gasp as he got sight of my talented cunt muscles eagerly pleasuring Michael's cock. He knew the sensation well and enjoyed it. He also seemed to enjoy watching it as well as experiencing it.

Michael, based upon the moans that came from him each time I clenched my cunt tightly around his cock, enjoyed it too.

As Michael continued to fuck me, my cunt began to tingle and I knew that he was moving me closer and closer to an intense orgasm. I rolled my hips back allowing Michael's cock to penetrate me even more deeply, his cock grating against my swollen clit with each thrust.

Michael moved his hands under my ass and began pounding my pussy hard. His thrusts were vigorous and rapid. He moaned with each deep thrust. I grunted as his weight pressed down onto me as he filled my eager, moist cunt.

"Oh, fuck, oh, fuck, I'm gonna cum," Michael screamed.

I felt his cock spasm deep inside me and felt the violent rush of his semen as he flooded me. Gush after warm gush of semen flooded the interior of my cervix and vagina.

Michael slowed his pace as his cock filled me, throbbing and spurting warm semen deep inside me. I wanted to cum with Michael, but I wasn't quite there yet and the approaching orgasm was swept away as Michael continued to empty his balls.

Michael lay panting on my, his chest flattening my large tits. His cock was deep inside my cunt and after it stopped twitching with his orgasm, I could tell he was still hard and erect.

"God, Sharon, that was the best fuck I have ever had," he said, looking directly in my eyes.

"She is a hot fuck," I heard my husband saying. "Her cunt seems to conform to any size cock."

"Yours is larger than mine," my husband said to Michael, "but I could tell she took it all and loved every inch of that cock."

"I'm glad you two are enjoying critiquing my fuck skills," I said.

Michael pulled out and rolled over onto the bed next to me. His cock was covered in semen and was still hard.

I was still aroused. Laying there on my back nude, Michael's sperm deep inside my pussy, my husband seated only a few feet away, having watched his wife fuck a man he had never met before. All of us nude and excited.

Quickly my husband moved out of his chair and moved to the edge of the bed. His cock was hard. He reached to me and pulled me over to the edge of the bed so that my head hung off the edge of the mattress. He smiled at me and glanced at Michael.

He moved his cock to my mouth and rubbed its hot, head against my lips.

Instinctively, I knew what he wanted and I opened my mouth to receive his cock. I felt Michael move and as soon as my husband's cock was in my mouth, I felt Michael's cock pushing against my labia.

I moved my legs over Michael so he could enter me again. His cock slid easily back into my oozing pussy.

My husband began fucking my mouth and pinching my hard nipples.

As soon as Michael entered me again, I reached down between my legs and started caressing my engorged clit. I missed out on my orgasm when Michael started to cum earlier, and I wasn't going unsatisfied this time.

I felt like a slut and I was enjoying it. My husband eagerly fucking my mouth and Michael fucking my oozing cunt. As I fingered my clit, I felt my orgasm approaching.

Michael increased his pace and began fucking my cunt eagerly. My husband was fucking my mouth completely, inserting his cock deep into my mouth and throat while squeezing and massaging my full tits.

I stroked my clit just above where Michael's cock was pumping in and out of my tight, wet cunt. My husband had moved his hands to my throat as he eagerly fucked my mouth. His rhythm and Michael's alternated thrusts and my large tits swayed as they both eagerly used me for their sexual pleasure.

Michael grunted loudly and pushed his cock deep into my cunt and began shooting warm jets of semen into me. His cock throbbed several times and with each throb, I felt another rush of warm sperm flood the interior of my vagina.

The warmth of Michael's sperm and my skillful fingering brought my orgasm to the fore. I gasped around my husband's cock as my body began writhing in pleasure. He stopped pumping my mouth and pulled out as my orgasm overwhelmed me. I squeezed my legs tight against my hand that was still stroking my clit and moaned loudly as the orgasm coursed through my body.

Through the haze of my orgasm, I could see my husband standing at the edge of the bed furiously stroking his cock. Moments later I felt his hot sperm splash onto my face and tits as he came copiously. He came more than I remember him coming before. Perhaps it was the excitement of watching his suburban housewife/grade school teacher fuck a stranger while he watched.

My orgasm slowly subsided and a warm glow flooded through my naked body. Impulsively, I cupped my cum covered breasts and spread the sperm my husband had covered them with over my tits and neck.

I saw Michael watching and I waggled my cum covered hands at him before slowly licking some of the cum off one of my fingers. He watched intently as I licked the cum off my fingers.

"OK, I need a shower," I said. "Michael, your cock and balls are covered as well. Come with me."

"What about me," my husband asked?

"You don't have any cum on anything," I said with a smile, "except my tits and neck."

With that, I got up and headed toward the bathroom. "Come on Michael, I'll wash your cock."

He didn't need a second invitation.

SharonMWF
SharonMWF
728 Followers