Shattered Paradise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steven casually walked over to his desk chair with his cock hanging out of his pants. The string of saliva broke as he walked away and fell on Stephi's chin and chest. She wiped her mouth and chin as she remained on her knees. There was so much saliva covering her neck and chest that it glistened in the office light.

"Your pussy is so wet now that I can smell it," Steven declared as he removed his suit jacket and draped it over his chair. Stephi didn't give him any scathing retort this time as she was too busy trying to suck air into her lungs and clear the excess saliva from her mouth. Steven walked back over to her and took her by the arm forcing her to stand. Stephi let out a little squeal as he roughly bent her over his desk and kicked her legs apart.

"See, I was right," Steven declared. "Your pussy's so wet it's running down your thighs." The camera zoomed in and my heart leapt to my throat. Steven wasn't lying. Her juices were clearly evident and her thighs were slick with moisture. My sweet innocent wife was getting aroused by the way this vile man was treating her. Could Stephi really enjoy this kind of treatment?

Stephi didn't respond but the camera switched to her face pressed on its side onto Steven's desk and shame and embarrassment were clearly evident. The camera switched to a wider view of the pair as Steven, with one hand Stephi's back as if holding her down, unbuttoned his pants with his free hand. They dropped silently to the floor followed quickly by his boxers. He still had his shoes on and didn't bother stepping out of his pants; he just left them bundled around his ankles.

I watched helplessly as Steven used his free hand to aim his cock at my wife's defenseless pussy. The camera switched to a close-up view from underneath them so I had to watch as the head of his cock parted the lips and then as his entire cock sank up to the balls into her pussy with very little effort. My heart sank as I watched my wife being fucked by another man again. This was supposed to be over; we were supposed to be done with Steven and his blackmail.

Steven never paused and grabbing her hips proceeded to fuck Stephi in the most base, animalistic manner I have ever witnessed. The camera switched angles several times as he pounded into her. I couldn't have had better view of Steven fucking her had I been in the room with them. Steven was very loud too, moaning and grunting the entire time. There was also the noise from Stephi's thighs banging into the desk every time Steven rammed into her, and the sound of his balls slapping against her pussy.

The worst part was that the dildo in my ass started vibrating as soon as his cock entered her, causing my own dick to become hard. It was humiliating watching that arrogant prick fuck my wife while I could do nothing but sit and watch with a hard on.

Stephi's eyes stared blankly for most of the time she was bent over the desk, but her mouth was open as if in a silent wail and her cheeks were flushed. Most watchers would have assumed that she was barely tolerating the treatment from Steven, but I had seen that look too many times while making love to my sweet wife; she was nearing orgasm.

I don't think Steven even knew he had brought my Stephi to the brink; he just kept pounding away at the same maddening pace. Her orgasm was obvious though and it made my stomach turn to watch her cry out in pleasure while another man fucked her. Steven finally slowed and gave a triumphant little laugh while Stephi thrashed and bucked beneath him.

"I knew you liked it rough, you little slut," he hissed. Stephi didn't respond, but just lay there panting heavily while she recovered.

Steven pulled his cock out of her and roughly pulled her up to stand. He led her by the arm over to the couch and forced her to sit. He got down on his knees between her legs and pulled on her waist so that her butt was hanging off the edge of the seat cushion. He hooked the crooks of her knees over the crooks of his elbows and then levered himself up with his balled fists pressed into the couch cushion. Poor Stephi was nearly folded in half with her legs in the air and her bottom hanging exposed off the edge of the couch. His large cock twitched menacingly a few inches from my wife's pussy threatening to enter her once again.

I got a close up view as he invaded her once again, sinking his cock into my wife's sweet pussy without the need for any guidance. He let it enter slowly the first time and then he quickly pulled back and began slamming it into her harder than when he had her bent over his desk. My own cock throbbed painfully tight as I was forced to watch the brutal fucking. The vibrating dildo in my ass never relented and it seemed to be stimulating my prostate in just the right spot to keep me hard.

Stephi tried to keep her head turned to the side so that she didn't have to look Steven in the face as he fucked her. She was much more animated this time as Steven's cock was pounding into her harder and deeper than before. A few times she cried out in real pain as she experienced a particularly hard thrust from Steven.

Like before, it seemed to go on forever but this time Stephi was moaning and groaning while Steven abused her. She came three times while he had her this way and each one was just as painful as the first to watch. Steven called her all sorts of filthy names while he rammed his cock into her and it only seemed to make her orgasms build faster. I began to wonder if my sweet innocent wife could really be the dirty slut that Steven called her.

Her pussy was so wet I could easily hear a wet sloshing sound every time Steven's cock bottomed out inside her. The wetness from her pussy must have been running out so much that it coated her bottom and his balls from the slapping sounds that I could hear. It was an embarrassingly loud noise that I had only heard in pornos before.

Steven eventually tired of this position and pulled her to her feet again. Stephi seemed tired and had a hard time standing straight. She was breathing heavily and had to lean against him. He pushed her face down over the arm of the couch so that her butt was in the air. Stephi started struggling feebly and moaning, "No, no, no...," over and over. The camera changed to an overhead shot and I could see why Stephi was suddenly protesting. Steven was pressing the head of his cock against her anus without using any lube. Stephi's asshole was glistening with her juices, but it still had to be painful.

"Stop complaining you slut," Steven growled, "I know you like it up the ass."

"Aaaaaaaahhhhh!" Stephi suddenly cried as her head shot up and her eyes went wide. Steven just chuckled and pressed his hips forward.

"God, your ass is as tight as I remember," Steven groaned. "I've fucked a lot of asses, but yours is the best, Stephi."

Stephi didn't respond to the "compliment" and her face remained twisted in pain. Steven pressed one hand on each of her buttocks and spread her wide. He moved his cock in and out slowly at first and Stephi just grunted every time he pushed it all the way in. He grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her head up as he began to pick up speed.

"Your husband doesn't fuck you like this, does he?" Steven asked rhetorically. "He doesn't know how to treat a slut like you."

"I'm not a slut!" Stephi finally protested. I felt proud of her at that moment, but Steven just laughed as he continued to sodomize her.

"Of course you're a slut, Stephi," Steven replied. "Only a slut would cum while she was being forced to have sex. You've already cum four times on my big cock. Are you going to cum while I'm fucking your ass too?"

Stephi didn't respond again, but her face was filled with rage and pain. Steven was now pounding into her ass as hard as he had pounded her pussy earlier. His hips were a blur on the screen as he roughly stroked his dick into my wife's tightest hole. He still had a firm grip on her hair as he rammed into her as if his life depended on it.

White splotches started to appear on Stephi's face and it looked like she was holding her breath again. I couldn't believe my wife was going to cum again, but a few minutes later she let her breath out and gasped loudly while her arms tensed and jerked.

"Yes, you fucking bitch!" Steven yelled. "Milk my cock with your ass!"

His body spasmed and his hips jerked into her body hard. He gasped out loud and pulled her hair hard. It was obvious he was spewing his vile sperm into my sweet wife's ass. He seemed to cum for several minutes, his hips jerking sporadically as he emptied himself inside her.

He finally calmed and released her hair before backing away. The camera zoomed in on her gaping asshole and you could see a trail of his cum trickling out. Stephi remained prone over the couch arm for a few seconds as she regained her breath while Steven bent down to pull up his boxers and pants. She slowly pushed herself up and angrily snatched up her skirt.

"I hope you're satisfied, you bastard," Stephi snapped as she searched for her panties in the folds of her skirt.

"You always satisfy me Stephi," Steven said walking up behind her. He had something in his hand that he pressed against her arm. A questioning look came over Stephi's face and she half turned towards Steven before she collapsed to the floor unconscious. "Sorry Stephi," he murmured, "but this is your husband's fault."

I cried and screamed again thinking at first that Steven had killed her. Then the camera zoomed in close on her naked body and I could see that she was still breathing. Steven finished getting dressed quickly and then pushed a button on his phone. A few seconds later two large goons dressed in suits walked in with a large rolling hard shell suitcase. The rolled the case right up to Stephi and opened it up.

"This one's a real looker boss," one of the men said appreciatively as they lifted my wife's limp body and curled her up in the case. They gathered her clothes and threw them in after.

"Don't worry," Steven said to them. "She'll be spending enough time with us for everyone to get a chance with her." The two men gave appreciative grunts and left the room leaving the suitcase behind.

"This is the final consequence of your actions," Steven said into the camera. "I'm taking your wife away from you and selling her into slavery," he continued. "Don't worry. Stephi is a beautiful American woman and will be in high demand; she won't wind up in some cheap European brothel. I'll be able to sell her to some rich sheik or sultan who'll make her one of his wives. She'll be well cared for."

He walked over and took the bag's handle. "I'll use this video to help with her sale. In the meantime she'll be my guest while I'm traveling, entertaining me and my men. I'm afraid you're going to have to remain here for a time. When the nutrition runs out of the IV in your arm an automated call will be made to the authorities informing them of your location. This video will keep looping to keep you company." The arrogant smile finally faded and he looked deadly serious at the camera. "Don't look for me. Look for Stephi. She should be easy enough to find once she's sold. If you try to find me, you'll never see your wife again."

With that, Steven turned and walked out his office door, pulling the suitcase behind him. My wife, my entire life was gone and it was my fault. The video started playing over from the beginning. I'm not sure how many times I was forced to watch it before I was found; I lost count at twenty. The time counter at the bottom of the screen showed that the video was forty-two minutes and thirty-eight seconds long. I think I eventually fell asleep, but I'm not sure how while my eyes were kept open.

I orgasmed a few times while watching the video, but I think that was from the dildo vibrating in my ass. I was aware of the video running, but my mind was unfocused and I was only vaguely aware of what was on the screen.

I was finally rescued. I'm not sure how long I was strapped to that chair but I'm sure it was several days. When the FBI found me I was covered in blood, shit, piss, and cum. The video was still running when they freed me and several of the agents saw it, but when they tried access the computer it was running off of, the entire drive was erased.

I spent several weeks in the hospital recovering. My parents and Stephi's parents came to visit me and let me know how the investigation was going. Some of the FBI agents visited me as well. I could see the frustration on their faces when they talked about the case. The CIA wasn't cooperating, and when they tried to run a sketch of Steven through their facial recognition program, they got a visit from Homeland Security. The FBI was informed that Homeland would be running the investigation from that moment forward and that they'd be alerted if Steven returned to US soil. The agents told me they suspected Steven was a CIA informant or someone already on their watch list that they weren't prepared to move against yet.

After I was released from the hospital, I returned home to wait and take care of my son. I called the FBI and the State Department every day to ask about Stephi and keep the investigation focused on finding her and not looking for Steven. About a month after I was found and had been home for a few weeks I received an anonymous email with a video link. It was the video Steven used to sell my sweet Stephi. It was edited differently than the one I was forced to watch over and over again and was made to look as if she was a willing participant who enjoyed every minute of what happened to her.

I copied the video to a USB stick and informed the FBI right away. They tried to trace the email, but were unsuccessful; it was routed through too many servers. I'm so obsessed with finding Stephi that I find myself watching the video just to see her...my dick always gets hard when Steven starts fucking her.

12