Shauna the Succubus Ch. 01

Story Info
The Pact is consummated and the transformation begins.
9k words
4.68
19.3k
44

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Umm...hi, yes...uhhh...sorry, I was told that the book that I...that I ordered came in? Can you check please, sorry," I stammered out while I tried to make eye contact but not too much eye contact.

"What's your name hunny?" the librarian said.

"Oh, Shauna," I softly said back.

"One sec hun, I'll get it for you," she replied as she got up from her chair and walked away.

I knew I shouldn't be so timid and awkward, especially around a librarian who was just trying to do their job, but I couldn't help it. I was pretty damn shy and my lack of confidence did not do me any favors. Ironically, that was the entire reason I was here to begin with. There was a book that could possibly change all that. A book that could make me beautiful, if the rumors and my research were correct.

I wasn't hot, pretty, cute, or even 'just ok'. The only thing I had going for me was that I wasn't outright ugly. I was considered plain, too plain. Even vanilla had more flavor than I did. I was a 5'1" short girl with the body of a sticky figure, literally. I practically had no boobs, no hips, no ass, and skinny legs.

The only two things I had going for me was that I was thin and had long, natural, red hair. The problem with that was I was almost too thin and my red hair was always dry and frizzy no matter what I did. Not just that, but I had these freckles all over my face and body that I desperately hated.

Some may think that was all fine and dandy, but they don't understand. When you were this plain, you were practically invisible. No one ever saw me, no one talked to me, and people forgot I was even there. Girls wouldn't recognize me to bring me into their circles and guys didn't find me attractive enough to talk to. I realized early on that if I could only make myself more attractive, it would solve almost all of my problems. To be beautiful meant that I would be noticed.

In my solitude, I turned to witchcraft. I dabbled in spells, crystals, and other enchanted items. All of it was in the hopes that I could stumble on something that could change my physical appearance into something more appealing. It wasn't like I had money for plastic surgery or anything.

Sadly, none of it worked and it drove me crazy. People would swear online that it worked for them, but maybe I was just cursed. I constantly scoured the internet for old books that I heard contained powerful spells and enchantments, but most were impossible to find or didn't actually exist as far as I could tell.

When I started to attend Wheaton College though, I visited the library and looked through their catalog. They partnered with colleges and universities across the world, so they had a massive selection. I searched for any of the books on my list, but my computer screen constantly read '0 results found'.

I felt a deep depression falling over me as I searched for the last book on my list and was dumbfounded when it showed a result. I almost cried tears of joy when I clicked on the order button, even if it would take weeks to arrive. Today was finally the day. I was notified that it arrived and I couldn't wait to take it back to my studio apartment and unlock its secrets.

Eventually, the librarian slowly walked back with a book in hand and I almost burst with excitement. She handed me the book and I cradled it like someone just handed me a newborn baby. I quickly thanked her and briskly walked out of the library. My apartment was only a block or so away from the campus, so it wasn't long before I was safely in the confines of my home.

I tossed my backpack against the wall and sat down at my desk, turned my lamp on, and gently placed the book down. The book had a black cover and honestly seemed like it came from the Middle Ages or something. I took a deep and shuddering breath as I flipped the book open to the first page. Damn, this book was old. The pages were handwritten and they felt frail to the touch.

My excitement came to an abrupt halt though. No...no no no. No! The book was written in some sort of language I had never seen before. I took out my phone to see if my translator app could identify it and even it had no idea. Dammit! I finally found one of these rare books, but I couldn't even read it. Just fan-freakin'-tastic. I slammed my elbows down on my desk and buried my face in my hands. I honestly felt like crying, but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

I rubbed my face and eyes with my hands before I once again stared at the book while I pulled my long red hair back behind my ears. Don't freak out Shauna, if it was this easy, then it would be suspicious. Of course, this was going to be a challenge. Focus, and maybe we can figure something out or even figure out how to translate it. While the words seemed like jibberish, they were fortunately made up of Latin characters. So maybe, just maybe, I could figure this out.

"Gpt yjpdr ejp eodj sm siformvr, dqrsl piy smf o djsaa aodyrm," I said haltingly and with a raised eyebrow.

I half-expected the lights to flicker or to feel a change in temperature, or something. But nope, nothing. I sighed to myself while I closed the book and lowered my head to rest on it.

"Why. Is. This. So. Hard," I said to myself while bouncing my head off the book after each word.

I looked at my clock and saw that I had a few hours until I was supposed to meet my science lab partner for a project. Seemed like it was just enough time to get a good nap in. I definitely didn't get enough sleep last night and maybe I could make a breakthrough later. I got up from my chair and switched out into some comfy pajamas. I turned off the lights in the room, closed the blinds, and crawled into my comfy bed. As I drifted off the sleep, I fantasized about learning some sort of spell from the book that could change every aspect of my body.

A loud noise startled me awake and I opened my eyes. I wasn't in my bed and I sure as hell wasn't in my apartment. I was standing in a huge stone room that was dimly lit by torches. There were massive pillars that went from the ground straight to the ceiling that must have been dozens of feet high. I felt my heart start to race out of fear, but I quickly reminded myself that this must be some sort of dream. An incredibly weird dream at that. I pinched myself in an attempt to wake myself, but I remained right where I was.

"Hello Shauna," I heard a deep voice rumble from behind me.

The voice made the hairs on my body stand on end and I froze in fear. It felt like every muscle in my body tightened as if to run, but I couldn't move at all. I eventually slowly turned myself to look for where that voice came from. My eyes widened in surprise when I saw an extremely large figure sitting on what looked to be a throne atop a high platform. I gulped at the sight as my entire body turned to face it.

Was he a...demon? At least I thought he was a 'he' anyway. He had long horns that stuck out of his head that were covered by black hair and his eyes had pupils that looked like they were on fire. His skin was a deep red and he was also almost completely naked except for a loincloth covering his lower body. Thankfully, he didn't look grotesque or scary, quite the opposite actually. He was incredibly attractive with a surprisingly handsome face. Other than the horn, the eyes, and the skin color, his body looked incredibly similar to that of a human male.

What really caught my eye was his physique. He was absolutely ripped. Giant muscles covered every inch of him, but they were well proportioned to his large frame. Each muscle was so defined and so distinct that I could easily count all of them if I wanted to. I had seen muscular guys in movies before, but this demon could put them all to shame. Even though he was just sitting there, it looked like every single muscle was being flexed. To be honest, I had a thing for big muscles, so I was getting weirdly turned on the longer I stared at him.

"Now don't be scared. I don't bite, contrary to stories you might have heard," I heard the voice boom once more.

I felt so small and insignificant in front of him. As attractive as he was, I was scared as all hell. Ironic, considering where I was and what I was in front of. I crossed my arms defensively and my hands softly rubbed my arms as I tried to calm myself.

"Ah, my apologies, where are my manners? It's been quite a while since a human has requested an audience with me. I'm Zodelth, son of the great Malcanthet," his voice rumbled through the air.

Shit, what do I do now? Do I bow to him? Do I fall to my knees and beg him to spare my life? Should I--

"Don't be ridiculous Shauna, I'm not here to harm you. I'm here to help you," he replied, seemingly able to read my thoughts.

"Greetings...mighty Zodelth. Umm...I...sorry, I uh, I wasn't aware that I requested an audience with someone like you. Oh, sorry! Please forgive me! I meant, someone as great and powerful as you...," I stammered out as my eyes stared helplessly at him.

"You read the incantation, did you not? With a wish in your heart too I might add."

The incantation? What was he talki--oh dear. The book! I just tried reading a random line from the book out loud! Was that really some sort of incantation requesting an audience with him? After all the years of research and trying various spells, I was able to stand in front of a demon purely by accident? I was relieved, but also sort of frustrated.

"Speak your heart's desire and you may receive my benevolence," I heard him say while I was still flustered.

"I...I...want to be...umm...attractive...," I softly said.

What did I just say? I said it immediately without even really thinking about it first. Was I out of my mind? Of all the crazy things I could possibly have said to a powerful demon. But, he did say to speak my heart's desire, didn't he? Was it so wrong to be so brazenly honest?

"You what?" he replied.

"I want to be attractive," I mumbled again, but slightly louder, and was shocked by my own confidence.

"Louder!"

"I want to be attractive! Beautiful! Hot! Sexy! I want boys to notice me and want to be with me. I want girls to be jealous of me. I want everyone to look at me and fall in love with me!" I practically yelled out before I opened my eyes wide in surprise and covered my mouth.

I was scared that I was going to be reprimanded or punished for yelling at him. Instead, he looked down at me with a calm expression and a hint of...amusement?

"This... is something I can help with. Tell me, have you heard of something called a succubus?" I heard him say calmly back.

"Y-yes. They are beautiful women who are evil seductresses that steal men's souls and kill them," I replied confused.

He waved his hand as if to dismiss what I just said and replied, "Bah, that is angelic propaganda. Those fools in heaven lie to you to prevent you from acquiring what you want most. No, my dear Shauna, they are not evil. They do not murder men, they satisfy them. They only steal a little bit of their life force from them in exchange. Those men are quite happy about the exchange, I assure you."

Wait, really? Were succubi really not what I read about in all of those books and online? After all, most of the stories about succubi came from the Church, and they might have lied, right? It wouldn't be the first time, so it wouldn't be out of character. Hold on a second, what did this have to do with my wish? Unless--

"Yes, Shauna. If you enter into a pact with me, I can bestow the gift of the succubus upon you," he said, seemingly reading my thoughts again.

"I don't...I don't know. Sorry, this is all just so much and...," I tried to reply as honestly as I could.

"Close your eyes, Shauna," Zodelth said.

"But I--."

"Just close them. There, that's it. Now, embrace your deepest desires. Start to imagine your ideal self. Your perfect self. What you would like to look like if you could change any part of your body. Picture it clearly in your mind. Yes...wonderful. Now, open your eyes."

I opened my eyes and nothing seemed different at first. Then out of the corner of my eye, I saw a tall mirror suddenly standing there. After I caught a bit of my reflection, I turned my entire body and stood right in front of it and I gasped loudly. I barely recognized the naked body that I was staring at. Oh my...was this really me? I looked exactly how I imagined myself!

My body seemed to be completely transformed. My red hair flowed down to my shoulders in endless waves and looked smooth and silky. My freckles were gone and instead, my skin looked radiant, smooth, and tight. One of the biggest changes was my boobs. Gone was my flat chest and instead I had a pair of enormous breasts that were definitely at least a D-cup if not bigger. They were incredibly perky and sat high on my chest. They looked even better than how I imagined.

As my eyes lowered, I continued to stare in disbelief. My stomach was still flat, but now it was toned and I could slightly make out some ab muscles. My hips seemed to double in size and it gave my entire body a nice hourglass figure. I turned to the side and gasped again as I saw how huge my ass was. If my hips doubled, my ass must have tripled or quadrupled in size. It looked perfectly round and incredibly firm. Not only was my ass firm, but my legs were as well. They were no longer thin twigs but were thick with muscles and well defined without being too bulky.

While I gazed into the mirror, I slowly moved my hands to my face and felt that it was real. My hands lowered down to my breasts and I cupped them gently. I quivered in response and almost gasped again. My body never felt so alive and so electric. Every tiny touch I made seemed to send waves of pleasure throughout my body.

My hands lowered further down near my pussy and I realized that my bush was gone and I was completely bald. In fact, I didn't seem to have any hair anywhere other than on my head. My arms and legs seemed perfectly smooth. I was almost more excited by this change than any other since I was always embarrassed by my arm hair and I hated shaving my legs.

While lost in my fantasy, my fingers were just about to reach my pussy lips when I saw Zodelth appear behind me in the mirror. I turned around and felt my heart pound hard as he walked towards me. He was smaller than he looked on his throne but just as impressive. Soon his mighty body stood in front of me, and I looked up at his handsome face. I was thankful that he wasn't massively tall, even though he was still well over 6 feet.

I thought that I would have been more nervous or shy standing stark naked in front of him. Instead, I felt sexy, confident. I was proud of my body and was happy to show it off to him. After all, he was the reason I had it anyway. This was everything I hoped I would feel if I had a body like this. I felt completely reborn.

I saw him reach out his large hand and brushed some of my luscious red hair while he said, "You look...ravishing."

I felt my face blush in response. I knew that this was a freakin' demon in front of me, but I felt an intense attraction to him. I was unbelievably horny right now and I wanted to explore his muscles so badly. I wanted to run my fingers over them and trace each individual one. I was such a sucker for huge muscles, and I guess it didn't matter if it was from a human or a demon.

"Thanks...I mean uhh, thank you I guess. This body is perfect. Not as perfect as yours though...wait! I didn't mean, they are both perfect, I think," I stammered out awkwardly.

It seemed that while my body had changed, my personality and confidence hadn't. I was ready to wince from some sort of reprimand from him, but instead, he smiled. My heart did somersaults in my chest while I lost myself in that smile of his. Fuck, demons can be so fucking hot.

"Remember, this body isn't yours...yet. This is only what you could look like over time, if you enter into a pact with me," Zodelth spoke slowly as he brushed a few more strands of my hair back.

"What sort of pact exactly?" I replied softly, completely enamored with him.

"Oh, it's nothing really. You agree to become my succubus and then you go out and seduce willing males and drain just a tiny amount of life force from them. I only take a cut of that life force for myself and the rest...well, you can use it to enhance how you look. If you acquire enough life force, you could look exactly how you do now. That sounds like a fair deal now doesn't it?"

"Uh-huh...," I said back as I stared helplessly at his handsome face.

I felt completely enthralled by his presence. I felt like I would have agreed to anything he said as long as it meant I got to spend more time around him. Well that, and getting a chance to have a killer body like this. It wasn't like I had to hurt anyone, right? So what was the big deal?

"Splendid. All that's left is for us to consummate the pact then," I heard him say as he moved even closer to me.

"Ok...so how...how do we consummate exactly?"

"Well, it starts with a kiss," he said softly as he lowered his head and pressed his lips upon mine.

I was so stunned at first that I simply froze and didn't move. I was caught off guard so much that I didn't know what to do. My mind was a jumble of random thoughts and feelings. Was my first kiss really with a hot and sexy demon? Was this what a good kiss felt like? His lips were so soft, so inviting, and so warm. I couldn't help but open my lips and return his kiss. It was like my body was working purely on instinct.

While I felt his lips close over mine and suck them, I felt his hands pull my body into his. My large breasts were smashed against his impossibly hard torso and my hard nipples grazed against his rock-solid muscles. The rest of my body practically melted into his embrace. My soft skin felt like a perfect complement to his hard muscles and it made me delirious with lust.

My hands hesitantly reached out and grazed his solid chest and I allowed my fingers the opportunity to squeeze it before they explored every crevice of his muscles. His skin felt hot to the touch, but it felt soothing and comforting at the same time. It seemed like he had the same idea as I felt one of his hands brush against my cheek and lowered until he gently squeezed one of my huge breasts.

My eyes opened wide in shock while I broke our kiss and let out a deep and loud moan. Oh fuck, what was happening? It felt like every nerve ending on my body was turned up to eleven. He was only softly squeezing my breast and it gave me one of the intense waves of pleasure I ever felt. Holy shit, if this was what fondling my breast felt like, how would it feel if he played with my nipp--oh fuck!

I screamed in pleasure as my entire body shuddered. An intense orgasm crested deep within me and I gripped his body tightly while I writhed in pleasure in his grasp. Holy fuck, in all my years of masturbating, I never had an orgasm that felt this intense and felt this good. What was happening to m--oh fuck, again?!

My body convulsed again as I felt his thumb and finger pinch and softly twist my rock-hard nipple. Yet another intense and powerful orgasm wracked my body. I gasped for breath as my body felt as hot as his. I felt my thighs become wet from the amount of juices pouring out of my pussy. This wasn't possible, there was no way I could orgasm this strongly back to back.

I felt his fingers pull on my nipple now and my body continued to spasm in his grasp as a third piercing orgasm exploded within me. Oh shit, oh fuck, this wasn't humanly possible. My eyes widened when an epiphany hit me. As my mind started to become overwhelmed by pleasure, I could only focus on a single thought; maybe not possible for a human, but maybe for a succubus.

I was in such a state of heightened bliss that I started to almost blackout from the rolling waves of pleasure. I wasn't sure if I could handle anymore. Suddenly, my ass was pressed against a hard smooth stone and I was gently laid on my back. It felt like I was given a moment to recover. After some deep and haggard breaths, I was finally able to perceive my surroundings again.