Shaving My Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, you need to flip over," I said.

"What?" she asked.

"Flip over. You need to get on your knees and stick your butt out and spread your legs wide apart. So, I can finish the job."

I was partly, though only partly, conscious of how weird my words sounded. Telling my Mom how to be naked so I could shave her. She didn't say anything. She complied with my instructions. Her sweet ass was in the air, waiting for me. A few dark wispy hairs encircled her anus, and I wanted to get rid of them. I wanted Mom totally bare. I put the razor to work. In a few more moments Mom was totally bare. All the hair was gone.

"All right," I said. "Flip over again and put your legs up. I want to make sure we're done."

Mom said nothing, but she followed my instructions. I could tell she was mine, now. It turned her on to be told what do.

She rolled over until she was on her back and she put her legs in the air. Her pussy and her asshole were visible.

Oh God my cock was hard.

I put my hands on her thighs and pressed them back. I wanted to see everything, but I also wanted to send Mom the signal that her body was mine. I was going to do what I wanted with it. She seemed OK with that. I think I heard a little squeal come from her mouth.

All the hair was gone. She was totally bare. I'd shaved her smooth and clean. A few dabs of shaving gel marked her pussy, so I stroked her clean with a few swipes of the washcloth.

"Now your pussy is bare," I said.

Mom said nothing, still. She just lay there with her legs up and parted and showing off her pussy.

"How does it feel?" I asked.

"Good, I guess," she said.

"You guess?" I replied. "That's not good enough. A bare pussy is supposed to feel really good. Here, see how this feels."

I ran my right index finger over her labia, and Mom moaned. The fingertip went up and down, to the side of her and then through the furrow of her pussy, and then up again until it touched the nub of her clitoris. I grabbed that sweet little pearl between my thumb and forefinger. Mom moaned again.

"Feels good?" I asked.

"Oh yes," Mom said.

"I'll bet this feels good too," I said, as I pushed a finger deep inside her.

She cried out at that.

"Tommy," she said. "You shouldn't."

"Yes, I should," I said. I started twisting my finger inside of her. I felt the inside of Mom's pussy. It was incredibly wet. I knew she was turned on by the feel of her son's finger inside her.

"You feel good, Mom," I said.

She moaned, more loudly.

I pulled my finger out of her and it made a squishy sound as it exited.

"Do you like how it feels without all that hair?" I asked.

She mumbled something but I couldn't understand it.

"Mom, you have to speak up."

"It feels good," she said.

"You have to do better than that," I said.

I pulled my pants down, and my cock sprang out, pointing at Mom and bobbing this way and that. It was hard and straight. I dropped my pants and underwear to the floor.

"Tommy, what are you doing?" Mom asked.

"My girlfriends told me that when they got their pubes shaved it felt better when my cock rubbed against them. I want you to feel that."

"Tommy," Mom said. "We can't --"

"What, Mom?" I asked.

"You know," she said.

"Fuck?" I asked. "We can't fuck? Don't worry, Mom. I'm just going to let you feel it so you can know how good it is."

My cock was a rocket, ready to blast off. Mom's pussy was open and practically dripping. The lips were peeled back. I saw a little stream of moisture leaking from her, down over and past her asshole.

I grabbed my cock with one hand, and I slapped it against her, to the side of her open gash, over the plump pink fold of her outer labia.

"That feels nice, doesn't it?" I asked.

"Mmmmm," Mom said.

I put the tip of my cock head against her clit. It was concealed by the folds of her hood, so I pushed them back with one hand while I directed my cock with the other. My cock head hit her clitoris, and Mom squealed again.

"You like that, don't you?"

She didn't reply. She just groaned.

"Say it, Mom," I said. "You like it."

It took her a while, but eventually she said the words I wanted to hear.

"Yes," she said. "I like it."

"Do you like having a bare pussy now, Mom?" I asked. "It feels good with my cock against your skin, doesn't it?"

With my hand I traced the boundary of her open pussy with my hard cock. The bulb of it was swollen and purplish and it looked good against Mom's skin.

"Your lips should be more open, Mom," I said.

"Oh Tommy," she said. "What do you have in mind?" Her hips had started bucking against me as she spoke.

"How about this?" I asked. I put my hands on her waist and pulled up and her body rose readily at my touch. Then I lay her down on the bathroom floor, her naked body and bare, glistening pussy a sweet contrast against the white tile. Her legs had closed again so I pressed them open, and then I put the swollen tip of my cock right at the opening of her pussy and moved It up and down. My cockhead pushed her lips back. It hit her clit and then it moved down again, and I saw into the depths of Mom's pussy, beckoning me.

"Feels good, doesn't it, Mom?"

"It does, but you know we can't."

"Can't what, Mom?" I pushed my cock forward just a little more, and it pushed past Mom's lips.

"We can't, Tommy. We can't. You know we can't."

"Can't what, Mom?" My cock was pushing against her and she was getting wetter and wetter by the moment.

"You know what I mean," Mom said, as she leaned back with her eyes closed and her pussy pressed hard against me.

"No, I don't know, Mom," I said. "What can't we do?"

"Fuck," she said.

"Gladly, Mom," I said, and I pushed inside her.

Her pussy was surprisingly tight, but it was so wet that my cock entered and filled her with ease. In an instant it disappeared completely inside her.

"Oh, Tommy," she said.

"That's right, Mom," I said. "Take my cock."

I shoved it all the way in, and then I pulled it almost all the way out, and I shoved it all the way in again.

"Take that, Mom," I said.

"Oh, Tommy," she said, again.

I began stroking in and out of her, the pace quickening, the depth deepening. I fucked my Mom.

I looked down and watch as my cock moved in and out of her and her pussy lips clasped my cock. There was no better sight in the world, and no better feeling than Mom's tight, wet pussy grabbing onto me.

In and out. In and out.

"I'm fucking you, Mom," I said.

"Mmmm," she said.

"Say you like it," I said.

"Yeah," she said, her breath ragged.

"No, say it, Mom. Say you like me fucking you."

"Oh Tommy," Mom said. "I love the feeling of you fucking me."

"That's right," I said. I kept pushing and pulling, in and out of her.

God, it was weird. My Mom completely naked and my steel-hard cock stroking in and out of her newly shaven pussy. Mom with her legs splayed open, obviously enjoying what I was doing to her. We fucked and fucked, minute after minute. I think we fucked like that for half an hour.

Eventually, I felt the climax coming.

Wow, I was going to come inside my Mom. Fill her with my hot spunk. I kept fucking her with deep, hard strokes. Nothing could feel better.

"Tell me I'm a good motherfucker, Mom," I said.

In and out. In and out.

"Oh, Tommy," Mom said, writhing under me. "You're the best motherfucker. You fuck me so good."

It's true. I did. I fucked the shit out of her. I pummeled her pussy hole with my cock. Over and over. I'd never felt anything so good or so satisfying. Mom's naked body rocked under me and her boobs swayed up and down and with every deep thrust it felt like she was clamping down on me with her tight, wet pussy.

Her pussy. Just a few hours before, I'd never seen it. Now I'd shaved it and exposed it and I savored the sight of it on my hard cock. Mom's hot hole engulfed me.

Stroke. Stroke. Stroke.

Just as sexy as the sight of my cock inside her was the way Mom's hot body writhed and moved as I fucked her. Her arms and legs spasmed in all directions. Her body bounced off the tile floor.

"Here it comes, Mom," I said to her. "I'm going to give it to you."

"I want it, Tommy," she said. "I want it so bad."

"You like the feel of your son fucking you, Mom?"

"Oh, I love it," Mom said.

"Here goes, Mom," I said. "Here's my cum."

Mom wanted it. She wanted my cum inside her. That was the hottest thing of all -- not my hard cock, not her hot naked writhing body, but her desire and need for me to spill my cum inside her.

I erupted. My cock emptied itself inside Mom, in great, hot spurts. Mom's body kept twisting and rocking under me and then I felt her shake and I knew she was coming too.

"Ahhh!" she cried.

"Yeah!" I cried. "Fuck you, Mom!"

"Yeah, fuck me!" she cried back.

We kept fucking each other, as we came. Our bodies writhed and we grew sweaty and wet together. The movement slowed and our bodies were slippery like eels together.

My cock emptied itself completely inside her, but I didn't pull out. I wanted to stay inside her. Mom clasped my ass with her hands, and I knew she wanted me to stay inside her, too.

I lingered there, with my half-hard cock inside her and my body over hers. Mom was nude and damp with sweat and her body sparkled like a Christmas ornament.

"God this feels good," I said.

"It does," Mom said, and I felt her hands on my ass, digging into my skin with lust and need.

"Tommy," she said, her voice quavering.

"Mom," I said.

We lay like that for a while, Mom's body under mine, on the bathroom floor, with my cock still inside her. Nothing in my life had ever felt better. Neither of us could say anything for a while.

Eventually I regathered my wits.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" I asked her.

"Fuck yes," she said. "And Tommy --"

"Yes, Mom?"

"I think I'm going to let you shave me again."


12