Shayna Bastien The Huntress

Story Info
Haitian-American superwoman fights monsters.
2.6k words
2.76
4.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers

“Lay off my brother,” shouted Shayna Bastien, and the tall, dark-skinned Haitian-American tomboy exploded into action. Caesar Bastien, as usual, was about to be taken out by some fools, all because of a bitch named Stacey Flores. Hooking up with married women is one of Caesar’s pass-times. Now he’s got to face the music. The skinny, dreadlocked brother lay on the floor, trying to shield his head as three people, two men and a woman, beat his ass senseless. Fortunately for Caesar, his sister Shayna came to his rescue...

“Bitch, if you come at me like a dude, I will treat you like a dude and beat your ass,” said a burly, red-haired white dude with a beard, glaring angrily at Shayna. Mr. Ginger squared off against Shayna, ready to throw down. The young woman came at him without hesitation. Mr. Ginger swung at Shayna, who ducked under the blow and kicked him in the shins. As Mr. Ginger yelped in pain, Shayna cold-cocked him in the temple with her fist, dropping him real good...

“You filthy ghetto dyke, you did not just hit Tony,” said a chubby, light-skinned chick with a bad weave. She took a break from hitting Caesar’s prone body and came at Shayna. Seizing up the fat bitch, Shayna squared off against her. This had to be Stacey, the latest in a long line of ugly broads with husbands or boyfriends whom her brother Caesar felt the need to stick his dick into. I love pussy but I’m glad I’m not a dude, Shayna thought smugly.

“Bitch, you and Tony can both get it,” Shayna snapped back, and she lunged at Stacey, who moved even slower than her man Tony, who was still lying on the ground, knocked out. Shayna, a veteran of many catfights, knew that a lot of big women like to grapple and smother. At five-foot-eleven, Shayna was taller than Stacey but the big bitch had to have like thirty or forty pounds on her. If I let her smother me I’m toast, Shayna thought wearily.

“Fuck you,” Stacey shrieked, and she lunged at Shayna, arms extended. Shayna exploded into action, punching the other woman in the chin, the chest, and the gut, all within a five-second span. Stacey yelped in pain, and a comical look of pain and shock spread across her face. You’re going down, bitch, Shayna thought, as she dropped Stacey with another punch, straight to the temple. Stacey fell like the proverbial sack of potatoes...

“Bitch, you gonna pay for that,” came a male voice, and Shayna turned in time to see a tall dark-skinned male with a bald pate lunge at her with a switchblade. Shit, Shayna thought, instinctively raising her hands in defense. The man swung, and the blade connected with Shayna’s arm, causing her to gasp. It didn’t break my skin, Shayna thought, flabbergasted.

Right as the knife-wielding man got ready to stab Shayna again, his legs got kicked out from under him. The man gasped in shock and fell. Before he could recover, a punch to the back of his head sent him to Dreamland. Shayna blinked as she saw her brother Caesar, on his feet and looking none the worse for wear, standing over the now unconscious bozo with the knife.

“Can’t let you have all the fun, sister,” Caesar said, wiping blood off his face and grinning like an idiot. Shayna looked at her older brother and burst out laughing, relieved to see him alive and well. Of course, since Caesar had the unmitigated gall of getting in trouble for banging yet another low-life skank who was already in a relationship, Shayna slapped his shoulder, hard.

“That’s what you get for not listening to me, big bro, stop sticking your dick into crazy,” Shayna snapped, and Caesar laughed and shrugged. They exchanged dap, and then high-tailed it out of the seedy corner of Battle Street where the beat-down just took place. The City of Brockton, Massachusetts, is a rough area even at the best of times. The Bastien siblings needed to get away before Stacey, Tony and company came to and summoned their people for an all-out war...

“Shay, I thought that dude stabbed you for sure, guess I was wrong,” Caesar, looking at his sister’s arm. Shayna nodded and rubbed her arm where the knife-wielding dude tried to stab her. For as long as the young Haitian-American woman could remember, she’d been stronger and much more resilient than anyone else she knew. The incident with the knife freaked Shayna out more than she let on, but she tried to play it off...

“Dude missed, it’s all good, Caesar,” Shayna said, clapping her older brother on the shoulder. Caesar looked at his younger sister, his concern all too evident. For as long as Caesar could remember, Shayna had always been tough, and almost never got hurt. Still, she was his little sister and at the end of the day, it was his job to protect her. The Bastien siblings exchanged a smile before making the long trek from Battle Street on the south side of Brockton to their home on Ash Street, in the cozy West Side.

“What have you two been up to?” said Grandpa Frank Bastien, taking a drag on his unlit cigarette as he looked at his grandson and granddaughter. Caesar and Shayna exchanged a grin, and shrugged. Grandpa Frank shook his head, knowing that they had been up to no good. With school out for the summer, twenty-year-old Caesar and nineteen-year-old Shayna were likely to get into all kinds of shit. Grandpa Frank secretly prayed for school to start again at Massasoit Community College, preferably while his brood were still in one piece...

“Caesar went after somebody’s wife, again, and I had to save his sorry ass,” Shayna said smugly, and Caesar’s eyes widened in shock while Grandpa Frank shook his head. Tattle tales never frigging change, Caesar thought. Shayna knew how to bust his chops, for real. Caesar looked at his grandfather, ready to unleash a litany of excuses but the old man held up his hand. He was in no mood for Caesar’s many lies...

“Enough, go get cleaned up, you two, and don’t get blood over my carpet,” Grandpa Frank ordered. Caesar walked away sullenly, but not before shooting his sister a wuthering look. Shayna shrugged at her brother, smiled at her grandfather and then rushed upstairs to take a shower. Some things quite simply never change, Grandpa Frank thought, smiling. Those with the last name Bastien were prone to getting into trouble...

Franklin Bastien was born in the Les Cayes region of the island of Haiti in 1942. While the Republic of Haiti was stable in those years, Franklin always dreamed of living and working in the United States of America. He moved to the City of Brockton, Massachusetts, in 1962 and married a local woman, Edwina Joseph, formerly of Croix-Des-Bouquets, Haiti. The couple had one son, Shelton Bastien, who was born in Boston in 1967. Shelton Bastien attended the University of Massachusetts, graduating with an accounting degree in 1990.

While working for the City of Boston’s MBTA Service, Shelton Bastien met his future wife, Irish-born newcomer Deirdre Kirkpatrick. The two of them fell in love, got hitched and had Caesar and Shayna. Sadly, Shelton and Deirdre died during a terrible plane crash while visiting the latter’s hometown of Belfast, Ireland. Franklin Bastien, who’d lost his beloved wife Edwin Joseph-Bastien to breast cancer a few years back, was left to raise Shayna and Caesar. The Old Man shouldered this task as best he could...

One thing which Grandpa Frank found perplexing was how different Shayna was. Oh, the difference had nothing to do with the fact that Shayna is a lesbian. Nope, the young lady was different because she was one of the Half-Breeds. Men and women who are descended from the Old Ones, ancient beings of great power who interbred with Mankind in the olden days. The Half-Breeds often possess unusual powers. Grandpa Frank, who possesses the same gifts, recognizes them in his granddaughter Shayna...

After taking a shower, Shayna lay in bed, playing on her laptop. The month of august was fading fast. In a few weeks, Shayna would begin her second year at Massasoit Community College, where she studies Criminal Justice. Shayna aspires to become a police officer, either with the Brockton Police Department or the Massachusetts State Police. All in due time, Shayna thought while browsing various spots.

Shayna thought about her last girlfriend Fatima Said, a young Arab Muslim woman whom she met while visiting UMass-Boston. Fatima, a newcomer to Boston by way of Aleppo, Syria, found the U.S. simply fascinating. Naturally, being the friendly sort that she is, Shayna offered to be Fatima’s guide. The two of them became fast friends, hanging out all over Boston. They went to movie theaters, malls and restaurants together. Eventually, sparks flew between them, and a passionate, discrete relationship ensued...

“Dammit I miss you Fatima,” Shayna thought as she lay in bed, stark naked. Tall and slender, but with some curves and a nice ass, Shayna is a die-hard tomboy through and true. She’d always loved the ladies and they loved her back. Closing her eyes, Shayna remembered the last time she and Fatima got together, shortly before she returned to her hometown of Aleppo, Syria. It was truly a night for the ages...

“You’re so beautiful,” Fatima said as she lay in bed with Shayna, in the residence near UMass-Boston. Shayna grinned and caressed Fatima’s lovely face. The bronze-skinned, dark-haired and brown-eyed Middle-Eastern cutie had a curvy body that was simply to die for. Shayna grinned as Fatima leaned in to kiss her while caressing her breasts. When Fatima’s hand slipped between her thighs, Shayna sighed happily and let her girlfriend do her thing. Fatima proceeded to kiss Shayna from her head to her toes, and just like that, the fun really began...

“Make love to me,” Shayna whispered, and Fatima grinned and sucked on her breasts while fingering her pussy. Fatima kissed a path from Shayna’s tits to her belly, before spreading her dark, muscular thighs wide open. Smiling up at Shayna, Fatima kissed her sex, and then thrust two fingers inside of her. A happy moan escaped Shayna’s lips as Fatima began working her magic on her. Habibti, you haven’t felt anything yet, Fatima thought as she pleasured her darling Shayna.

“Cum for me, babe,” Fatima shouted as she worked her entire fist into Shayna’s vagina, watching her tall, dark-skinned and athletic female lover squirm and moan in sheer ecstasy. Shayna cried out, her sexy body shuddering violently. Let me see your orgasmic face, Fatima thought, as she worked Shayna over until the other woman begged for mercy. After catching her breath, Shayna looked at Fatima through eyes that, though moist, reflected sheer amazement...

“Fuck, that was hot, my turn,” Shayna told Fatima, and the two young women kissed, then continued with their fun. Shayna lay Fatima on the bed and ate her pussy, fingering her asshole while giving her clit a tongue-lashing. Fatima cried out passionately as Shayna did her thing, pleasuring her like only she could. For the highlight of the evening, Shayna sat on Fatima’s face, and allowed her lover to eat her pussy and ass in this fashion. It was glorious...

“I am so going to miss you in Aleppo,” Fatima told Shayna, when all was said and done. The two young women lay in bed, basking in the warm afterglow of a good fuck. Shayna held Fatima in her arms tenderly, not wanting to let her go. Of course, this was not to be. As an international student at UMass-Boston, Shayna had to return to her homeland of Syria where her parents awaited. Spending the summer in Boston was not an option...

“Shayna, Caesar, come down here,” came Grandpa Frank’s voice, snatching Shayna out of her little trip down memory lane. The young woman groaned in frustration and hastily readjusted her clothes before rushing downstairs. Shayna found her brother and grandfather in the living room, watching TV. What Shayna saw on the screen chilled her blood...

“What is this shit? Some kind of SyFy Channel movie?” Shayna asked, and Grandpa Frank shook his head. Shayna sat on the couch beside Caesar, who was similarly silent. On the TV screen, Canadian Army soldiers and Ottawa Policemen were duking it out with flying monsters and vile, humanoid things that were literally ripping people to pieces. The City of Ottawa, Capital of Canada, was under attack from monsters...

There were reports of cities around the world being attacked by monsters and things previously thought to be the stuff of myth. In Japan, a swarm of man-sized winged reptiles were attacking the population of Osaka. In Vienna, Austria, blood-thirsty things that looked like people came after the locals once night fell. In Accra, Ghana, a horde of gigantic, rock-like humanoid things were tearing the city to pieces. The entire world seemed besieged by supernatural forces...

“My dear, we have things to discuss,” Grandpa Frank said, gently laying his hand on Shayna’s shoulder. The old man looked at his grandson Caesar and his granddaughter Fatima, and a grave look came upon his face. The Bastien siblings looked at their grandfather, the man who raised them, alone, after their parents tragic death, and awaited his words.

“Grandpa, what can we do?” Caesar asked, and the young man realized that he knew the answer the moment he asked the question. All his life, Caesar had known that his sister Shayna was different. The young woman never got hurt, and she was as strong as an ox. Caesar looked at his sister, and saw that Shayna did not look panic-stricken or shocked. Instead, there was a look of anticipation on her face...

“I know what I must do,” Shayna said, and the young woman looked at her grandfather and older brother and smiled. Understanding dawned on them without her having to explain further. Caesar and Grandpa Frank both knew that Shayna was different from other young women, and not just for her penchant for loving women. Nope, Shayna was strong, fast and exceptionally durable. Abilities that the world desperately needed right now...

“The world is in your hands now, my dear granddaughter,” Grandpa Frank said sagely, gently inclining his head. Shayna smiled and hugged her grandfather. Caesar looked at his younger sister and grandfather, and nodded. When Shayna turned to embrace him, Caesar hugged her back, even as grim resolve came over him. Wherever my sister goes I go, Caesar thought, knowing at last what he must do.

“It’s alright, Gramps, Shayna’s going to fight some monsters and I’m going with her,” Caesar said firmly. Grandpa Frank and Shayna exchanged a look. For a long time, Shayna had confided in Grandpa Frank about her powers, while her brother Caesar, while aware of her unique gifts, seemed more concerned with mundane things like his love for the Boston Celtics, college life, and chasing big-booty women. Apparently, Caesar knew and cared about a hell of a lot more than he let on. That’s my big brother, Shayna thought, amazed.

“House Bastien goes to war, let the world beware,” Shayna said, laughing. Looking at her little clan, Shayna felt almost overcome with emotion. Grandpa Frank and Caesar were the people who mattered the most to her in this world, along with Fatima Said, of course. There were monsters and strange creatures around, and the only thing anyone could be sure of is that they were hostile. For the sake of my loved ones, I’m going hunting, Shayna thought. With grim determination, Shayna began to prepare...


Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers